+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dolores Cannon - "Volunteer" Souls & Lost Knowledge

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Dolores Cannon - "Volunteer" Souls & Lost Knowledge

Dolores Cannon denies the existence of the demonic, says there is no good or evil only energy and what we do with it, she teaches to put a *pyramid* of white light around our subject when putting them in trance (who likes pyramids?) therefore I can only conclude that she has been deceived by the now incredibly apparent demonic forces in this world.

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. If ever you are being attacked by a demon, order it away in Jesus name and you will finally know the truth.

God bless us all.
    Last edited by jack; 8th September 2017 at 21:52.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Goldenserenity's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Dolores Cannon - "Volunteer" Souls & Lost Knowledge

AWESOME!! Thank you for sharing this interview!! I am now up to part 8 and I do wish I could find part 7 which makes me wonder why only part 7 has been removed. I'm thinking of paying on the Coast to Coast website so I can listen to it all. (http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/10/22 )
    I feel this has helped me a lot, and I thank you!!

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,763 times in 32,948 posts

------------------

I quite often refer people to this interview to introduce the concept of 'Volunteers', which I've been completely certain about for over 20 years.

I certainly don't buy all of what Dolores says, but this I would certainly agree with as a summary:

Quote She delineated three waves of Volunteers:

1st Wave -- These people would be in their 40s and 50s now, finally adjusting to life after going through turbulent early years of feeling they didn't belong here.

2nd Wave -- Presently in their 20s and 30s, these folk had an easier time, and have been called "channels, generators, and antennas," and project positive energy. Many have chosen not to have children, and they don't want to have to return to Earth after this life.

3rd Wave -- The 'New Children'.
    The above was pruned down from the text of the YouTube video.

I'd add the following, taken from an e-mail to a friend a few days ago:

Indicators/ characteristics of Volunteers (no special order):
    • Strong sense of personal ethics
    • Strong sense of responsibility for the planet
    • Strong sense of the need to educate others (sometimes in specific areas)
    • Challenging paradigms
    • ET/UFO reality seems obvious
    • Reincarnation seems obvious
    • Personal courage
    • General spiritual orientation and commitment to their own personal development
    • Independence - will not be told what to do, form their own views and opinions
    • Skeptical of status authorities and all hierarchies
    • Unconventional, sometimes gifted and brilliant
    • Creative, expressive
    • Strong intentions
    • Feelings that the rest of the human race is somehow asleep and/or crazy
    • Often (through “accident) connect with others who are similar, increasingly frequently (this is usually co-ordinated/orchestrated) - need to work together synergistically

Some Volunteers are new arrivals, while others have been here for a number of lifetimes.

Examples of specific areas of interest:
    • Alternative health
    • Educational reform
    • Political reform
    • Ecological and humanitarian action
    • Whistleblowing/ education on black projects and secret activities
    • Social and community projects
    • Hi-tech innovations
    • Alternative energy
    • Personal development and support for other Volunteers
    • (and much else)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Rhogar (24th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

I can defiantly relate to that list - very interesting.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

6. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

poor old Dlores and her naive view of things...perfect mainstream new-agey fodder for those who are content to remain in the illusion

7. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    poor old Dlores and her naive view of things...perfect mainstream new-agey fodder for those who are content to remain in the illusion
    I thought she did very well and was very helpful! It fit my reality pretty darn good actually. ALL of life is an illusion, it's a matter of which illusion one chooses to be in I guess.

8. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Dolores Cannon denies the existence of the demonic, says there is no good or evil only energy and what we do with it, she teaches to put a *pyramid* of white light around our subject when putting them in trance (who likes pyramids?) therefore I can only conclude that she has been deceived by the now incredibly apparent demonic forces in this world.

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. If ever you are being attacked by a demon, order it away in Jesus name and you will finally know the truth.

God bless us all.
    Last edited by jack; 8th September 2017 at 21:53.

9. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

A bit harsh. My guess is that Dolores is living a more interesting and fulfilling life than you are in your "illusion."

10. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jack (here)
    Theres no point arguing color with someone who has their eyes closed
    Thank you Jack...I see your point. Sometimes I just can't help myself!

11. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

I have truly benefitted from the writing of Dolores (via her clients).
    The Convoluted Universe series is a wonderfully rich and nourishing read.
    Indeed, her interviews and writings have helped me to feel more comfortable in a seemingly uncomfortable world.

Bill, given your experiences and knowledge, it would be interesting to hear the specific areas that you "don't buy" in relation to this material.
    She certainly does not cover any nefarious plots and dark ET/gov agendas.
    From what I can gather, she sees ET contact as serving the human species to awaken and become more galactic friendly (ie not war-faring and violent)

12. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

as long as someone doesn't understand the FUNDAMENTAL game being played here they will continue to spread naive and dangerous ideas about what our lives are all about...our ET history and our ET DNA is what it is all about and negative ET's have been trying to keep us from activating our DNA for millions of years...that's what the illuminati is,a negtaive ET outreach that poisons peoples bodies and minds so that we don't wake up to our DNA/Angelic human potential ...old Dolores has been suckered in to "there is no negative ET" idea and hence what she has to say is deeply misleading and dangerous in so many ways..it's just more new-agey opium,a little better than most but still just info that keeps you stuck in illusion...there are groups of negative ET's who have been trying to cultivate people to open a space where they can land here and then all hell would break loose...people like Dolores set the stage for that to happen

If you don't believe in what I am saying then you don't agree with most of the proj camelot "insiders and whistleblowers" who clearly state that there are very negative agendas playing out on earth that are instigated by negative Et groups...if you don't understand the truth of that then yiu are in for a huge SHOCK in the coming months and years as even the most ignorant will be faced with overwhelming evidence of these agendas and the negative ET groups behind them...there already is overwhelming evidence but people are either to afraid to face it,to brainwashed by the "powers that be" ty even look or consider that reality or you simply are not ready to face the truth yet...the new-agey stuff will mostly keep people in a cage that is bigger than the mainstreams cage but still a cage of ignorance..wake up,time is short
    Last edited by shiva777; 4th July 2010 at 21:51.

13. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

as long as someone doesn't understand the FUNDAMENTAL game being played here they will continue to spread naive and dangerous ideas about what our lives are all about...our ET history and our ET DNA is what it is all about and negative ET's have been trying to keep us from activating our DNA for millions of years...that's what the illuminati is,a negtaive ET outreach that poisons peoples bodies and minds so that we don't wake up to our DNA/Angelic human potential ...old Dolores has been suckered in to "there is no negative ET" idea and hence what she has to say is deeply misleading and dangerous in so many ways..it's just more new-agey opium,a little better than most but still just info that keeps you stuck in illusion...there are groups of negative ET's who have been trying to cultivate people to open a space where they can land here and then all hell would break loose...people like Dolores set the stage for that to happen

If you don't believe in what I am saying then you don't agree with most of the proj camelot "insiders and whistleblowers" who clearly state that there are very negative agendas playing out on earth that are instigated by negative Et groups...if you don't understand the truth of that then yiu are in for a huge SHOCK in the coming months and years as even the most ignorant will be faced with overwhelming evidence of these agendas and the negative ET groups behind them...there already is overwhelming evidence but people are either to afraid to face it,to brainwashed by the "powers that be" ty even look or consider that reality or you simply are not ready to face the truth yet...the new-agey stuff will mostly keep people in a cage that is bigger than the mainstreams cage but still a cage of ignorance..wake up,time is short
    OK, I'll bite - and you know all this because ? Did you wake up to this one day? Did an ET tell you or AD? Have a dream? What's your story?
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

14. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

old Dolores has been suckered in to "there is no negative ET" idea and hence what she has to say is deeply misleading and dangerous in so many ways..it's just more new-agey opium,a little better than most but still just info that keeps you stuck in illusion...there are groups of negative ET's who have been trying to cultivate people to open a space where they can land here and then all hell would break loose...people like Dolores set the stage for that to happen
    For one, I think it is disrespectful to keep calling her old Dolores instead of Dolores. That to me gives it such a condescending sound and is a big turn off. She appears to be a very nice woman, and I don't see her as being Naive.
    I also watched this video and I did not hear her say that all ET's are friendly. Through her many years of work, this is what she has seen.

I have spoken with someone concerning this DNA activation, and according to him, our DNA has already been activated, so I believe that anybody who says it's not does not fully know what they are speaking about...I also see too many flat statements in your posts...IMHO

There are groups of negative ET's who have been trying to cultivate people to open a space where they can land here and then all hell would break loose...
    I believe if negative ET's wanted to land here, they would do so. Just because some ET's are negative doesn't make all ET's negative...right??

I understand what you are saying here, but I just don't buy all of what you are talking about. I see a lot of fear in your words and fear of "old Dolores" as you call her. Why is it considered New Agey stuff what Delores is doing in her work and not New Agey with what you describe?

15. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

I know Dolores personally and I have to say she is the furthest from "poor old Dolores" as you can imagine, at 79 or 80 years old she has more energy than most people at 40, she writes, travels around the world, gives lectures everywhere, has her own radio show, her own publishing company, etc., etc. On top of that, just the fact that she discovered we can really connect to the Higher Self or Universal Mind is truly amazing, most people who meditate do it to get to that level of connection and she discovered it can be done through hypnosis very easily and effectively.
    Now, her views are not her own, all she talks about is given by her clients under hypnosis at the deepest level possible; some time ago she was offered the chance to communicate directly with this "energy" but she refused to do it because she wants to keep herself detached from the source of information and she wants to be the "reporter", in that way people can't say (but still people do say it) that she is "receiving" or making up this sometimes strange information.
    I took her class some time ago and I have been working with it; all I can say is that really amazing things happen to people under this very deep level, what they see and experience is sometimes way too much for most people to understand at first, it happened to me when I was just starting to know about her work but I'm a very open minded person so I decided to investigate more and what would it be the best way to do it? Do what she does! It's truly amazing!
    I've work with people who don't have an idea about hypnosis, they are not "awake" about the reality we live in and some of them are uneducated in the sense they don't have formal education, don't read and don't have any knowledge about metaphysics, ets or anything else going on, some go to church and believe just in what the church and the Bible say but still this kind of information it's coming from them.... how do you explain something like that?
    To me, I find this information from the Universal Mind or Higher Self more reliable than what we get from other sources. However I'm not saying it's the only truth, it's just that when you think about it, it makes perfect sense.
    Whatever I have found unbelievable or difficult to believe I have left in the rear burner and I know some day pretty soon it will make sense too.
    I've received some "downloads" with symbols that make no sense to me but she explains in her books that they will some time in the future if the information is needed.
    As Dolores, I don't believe in the doom and gloom we are fed every day even in places like Avalon. Why would she believe in dark or evil ETs when in her 30+ years working with this subjects, she hasn't find one of them?
    She explains that when somebody who thinks has been abducted and somehow remembers pain or fear, once the person goes to that very deep level, the experience is very different from what the person initially thought and it happens because the conscious and subconscious mind always Interfere, the conscious mind is used to the experiences in this 3er dimension and doesn't understand what's going on.

Please take a look at this videos, they are just 4 (a little old) but I'm sure you'll find many parallels with everything going on right now.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9NVWSza7sdM
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=1J1jiFGffqQ
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=5zTnxXyznWg
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=xW7XMqVJs20
    Last edited by cloud9; 5th July 2010 at 00:19. Reason: fixed YouTube URL formatting

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

lightworker444 (28th July 2011)

17. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

old Dolores has been suckered in to "there is no negative ET" idea
    This is not true. In her interview with Kerry, Dolores clearly acknowledged the existence of a negative agenda but told Kerry she prefers not to focus on it.

18. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

What she says is that she has never in her 30+ years of working with them have found the negative ones.

19. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    I know Dolores personally and I have to say she is the furthest from "poor old Dolores" as you can imagine, at 79 or 80 years old she has more energy than most people at 40, she writes, travels around the world, gives lectures everywhere, has her own radio show, her own publishing company, etc., etc. On top of that, just the fact that she discovered we can really connect to the Higher Self or Universal Mind is truly amazing, most people who meditate do it to get to that level of connection and she discovered it can be done through hypnosis very easily and effectively.
    Now, her views are not her own, all she talks about is given by her clients under hypnosis at the deepest level possible; some time ago she was offered the chance to communicate directly with this "energy" but she refused to do it because she wants to keep herself detached from the source of information and she wants to be the "reporter", in that way people can't say (but still people do say it) that she is "receiving" or making up this sometimes strange information.
    I took her class some time ago and I have been working with it; all I can say is that really amazing things happen to people under this very deep level, what they see and experience is sometimes way too much for most people to understand at first, it happened to me when I was just starting to know about her work but I'm a very open minded person so I decided to investigate more and what would it be the best way to do it? Do what she does! It's truly amazing!
    I've work with people who don't have an idea about hypnosis, they are not "awake" about the reality we live in and some of them are uneducated in the sense they don't have formal education, don't read and don't have any knowledge about metaphysics, ets or anything else going on, some go to church and believe just in what the church and the Bible say but still this kind of information it's coming from them.... how do you explain something like that?
    To me, I find this information from the Universal Mind or Higher Self more reliable than what we get from other sources. However I'm not saying it's the only truth, it's just that when you think about it, it makes perfect sense.
    Whatever I have found unbelievable or difficult to believe I have left in the rear burner and I know some day pretty soon it will make sense too.
    I've received some "downloads" with symbols that make no sense to me but she explains in her books that they will some time in the future if the information is needed.
    As Dolores, I don't believe in the doom and gloom we are fed every day even in places like Avalon. Why would she believe in dark or evil ETs when in her 30+ years working with this subjects, she hasn't find one of them?
    She explains that when somebody who thinks has been abducted and somehow remembers pain or fear, once the person goes to that very deep level, the experience is very different from what the person initially thought and it happens because the conscious and subconscious mind always Interfere, the conscious mind is used to the experiences in this 3er dimension and doesn't understand what's going on.

Please take a look at this videos, they are just 4 (a little old) but I'm sure you'll find many parallels with everything going on right now.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9NVWSza7sdM
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=1J1jiFGffqQ
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=5zTnxXyznWg
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=xW7XMqVJs20
    Cloud9, thank you for your detailed post. I guess shiva777 likes to play the 'negative ET' role on this thread, since he's a follower of AD's teachings...
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

20. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Let's not forget that our reality is based in our belief system.

21. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

I love her - she's hip with the information she brings forth.

Her Custodians - Convoluted Universe books make a whole lot of sense - if you can grasp it. It gets complicated, but who'd think it could be anything but complicated, with the minimal education of all things cosmic we are taught by education systems.

22. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

God bless us all.
    Last edited by jack; 8th September 2017 at 21:53.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast