+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Request to you with healing abilities - urgently needed help

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

Default Re: Request to you with healing abilities - urgently needed help

hi Isa, my heart really goes out to you here. as a sufferer of numerous very serious maladies myself, i can especially relate to your vast experimentation w/alt methods and the accompanying dissippointment and sheer frustrastion of being failed and let down time and again. but i want to give you huge props here for being courageous enough to seek your own path because if i've learned anything, it's that allopathic medicine ain't always where it's at, if you know what i mean.

i do want to encourage you to hang in tough, and trust that answers are forthcoming. you know, it took me 7 years of experimentation with alt health methods and dozens upon dozens of nutritional supplements to finally realize that it wasn't that they weren't working, per se, but i wasn't taking ENOUGH of a few specific things. i eventually whittled my regimine down to 4-5 specifics and i take them in abundance. and i'm doing fairly well these days.

i tell you this to demonstrate that the old adage is true: sometimes the things you need are right in front of your face. the posters here have given wonderful suggestions and it's my hope that you follow up on the ones that resonate with you.

lots of love and all my best wishes to you,
    Mike
    Last edited by Mike; 7th December 2011 at 19:06.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

CeltMan (7th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Sending you Love.

Call your angels to help you every day. Discover what the illness is trying to tell you - receive the message, and the need for the illness is gone. Ask your inner knowing, your guides, and angels to reveal the message of your body. When you feel you have the message, thank the illness for teaching you, then let it know with Love that you no longer need it. Take golden light through the solar plexus or crown, or rose-pink light from the earth through your root, bring the light to your heartspace, then send it with Love to cleanse and heal your body. Love yourself, Love your body, Love your illness. Cultivate Love, Love, Love. Continue other therapies. Drink plenty of clean (unfluoridated) water, hold each glass in front of your heart and bless it with Love. Be careful of excess salts if the only good water you can get is mineral or spring water. Listen to the music below a few times a day if possible.

Love and Blessings

4. The Following User Says Thank You to music For This Post:

Daughter of Time (8th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Two parts honey or maple syrup and 1 part baking "soda" will add oxygen to the cancer cells and destroy the cells. Cancer just love sweets, so the sugar passes through the cell and the oxygen kills the cancer cell. This was put on by a german scientist doctor where most western meds in America are forbidden knowledge. Natural cures are better suited for healing the body, and now they are trying to outlaw them. This doctor said tumors shrunk by 50% in 7 days and completely removed in two to three weeks. You can try it, I've suspected a few things because of termanal illnesses that can lead to cancers. I've tried this and no longer feel that symptom that made me suspect tumors in the colon. Try it, can't hurt, baking soda is natural and so is honey or maple syrup which is what the doctor suggested using at one to two tablespoons a day.

6. Link to Post #84
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

I was just thinking of you Isa. Sending you love and and seeing you healed.

Hugs,

Serenity

7. Link to Post #85
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Much love and healing to you Isa!
    You have been given so much good advice on this thread that I don't know what to add to it. And it's difficult, if not impossible, to try to follow everything.
    You have also already tried so many therapies and for some reason, your condition is very stubborn and it won't budge. The Gerson method is supposed to be almost infallible.

I don't know where you are right now. If you are at home, in your own bed, one thing that has worked for so many I know, is to wrap castor oil soaked cotton and place it on the areas where the malignancy is, if possible. Cover the soaked cotton with plastic and put heat on it so that the oil may absorb. Play healing music in the background and while doing that, think about who you need to forgive. Forgive everyone, no matter how they might have hurt you. Cry a vale of tears if necessary. Let everything go. Much burden will be released.

Breathe the pain of your condition into your heart and then breathe it out until the emotional stress becomes neutral. Fill your heart with all the love that is coming to you from your loved ones, from everyone on this thread who wishes to see you healed, and from all the power of the loving universe. See yourself healed.

Blessings to you! Much love and healing wishes are coming your way from so many.

8. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Isa, I am so terribly sorry for your struggles. I am sending prayers, and healing thoughts to you. Something that comes to mind is detox detox detox. And i also thought of wormwood, the connection between parasites and cancer. I will see if I can find the link for you. I will edit it here.

9. Link to Post #87
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Isa

I too am sending you healing and loving vibes x

I totally empathise with your situation. I had multiple organ failure a couple of years ago which resulted in among other things a liver transplant. I am now dosed up on immunosuppressives for the rest of my life with so many side effects I can't even list.. I've been ill with rejection of the organ since August and at risk of needing another transplant. Since then they have been irradiating my body with steroids and various other immunosuppressants causing neurotoxicity which has left me with parkinson like symptoms as well as the constant feeling of an electrical current running through my body and making me tremor. It's making any type of meditation and energy healing impossible.. The worst part of all this for me is that I am vegetarian, eat organically, never take pain killers etc.. so I can't express how much I resent poisoning my system with these nasty toxic substances. How ironic! I am desperate not to take them but if I don't i die, simple as.

I didn't come here to moan though so sorry! I came here to share some positives.. When I initially came out of the coma, I had kidney failure and was told I'd need a kidney transplant too, I had lost the use of my legs and was told I would never walk without splints, I had suffered several cardiac arrests and was told I would always have heart problems, I had a swollen brain which resulted in seizures, nerve damage to my legs (lost all feeling from the knees down) and my tongue (lost speech and ability to eat) and was told the damage was irreversable.. plus various other complaints that doctors told me would be permanent.

Guess what? They couldn't have been more wrong!

Being told all that was enough to make me prove them otherwise, through an absolute and resolute belief in the power of self-healing I made a full recovery to the amazement of the transplant team. I also visited a wonderful spiritual healer and with her help no longer needed two further operations which had been scheduled. I am living proof that we have the ability to heal ourselves, I truly believe that.

I'd highly recommend this book, which i found invaluable: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Handbook-Sel...3374571&sr=1-1

Bit expensive on Amazon but I'm sure there must be a cheaper copy out there, I'll have a look!

Much love and healing to you, I will keep you in my thoughts xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jade For This Post:

Anchor (8th December 2011)

11. Link to Post #88
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

To music
    Thank you very much for your advice.
    I was trying to follow it and I didn't get any answer from my body, I just fell asleep.
    I will try again.

My best regards
    Isa

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Isa For This Post:

music (8th December 2011)

13. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

We'll build you up dear Isa, power of such an amount of people is enormous. I didn't saw the thread from yesterday and now, seeing it I think it will go faster and better than you can imagine. Love yourself, believe in you. This is the base to regain your energy.

With love.

14. Link to Post #90
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Lifebringer,

I was trying baking soda with maple sirup for months but it didn't work for me.
    I was also eating cottage chease with flax oil main part of Budwig diet.
    Thank you for your advice anyway.

Regards
    Isa

15. Link to Post #91
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Daughter of Time,

I wil try it. I was trying for a while castor oil before but I am willing to try it again.
    Thank you for caring.

My best regards
    Isa

16. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Isa (here)
    To music
    Thank you very much for your advice.
    I was trying to follow it and I didn't get any answer from my body, I just fell asleep.
    I will try again.

My best regards
    Isa
    Persevere Isa, our bodies are open, but our minds often get in the way. A serious illness would indicate something the mind really doesn't want to consider. Also bear in mind the parts of the body affected, and the nature of the illness itself - what do these mean to you? Please listen to the music, the cells of your body will love it.

17. Link to Post #93
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Jade,

Yuor life is not easy but I hope your health will improve with time, so yu can be free from your medication for good.
    Thank you for your story.

With my best wishes for a better health
    Isa

18. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

hi Isa,

i was listening to coast to coast a month or so ago and italian doctor Tullio Simoncini, the originator of the baking soda for cancer idea, stressed heavily that taking maple syrup with the baking soda would completely negate the effects of the baking soda. so this might be worth another shot w/out the syrup

19. Link to Post #95
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

I would like to inform you that I felt very clearly that someone was working on me.
    I felt it last night and also today. Today was it so strong that I had to lie down.
    Yesterday I had a siginificant pressure inside of my head and pressure on the middle of my forehead among other things. I was feeling like someone was trying several times to start work on me and has stopped and later tried again.
    Today it started as usually with injection of energy into my entire body and then heat along the spine, very strong pressure on my chest around the heart. For a while I was afraid that something can happen to my heart.
    Then the energy was moving through out different places in my body but it didn't reach the liver.
    Thank you to the person who made an effort.

Please, to those who can help me, do not forget me.

Many blessings
    Isa

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Isa For This Post:

music (9th December 2011), Watching from Cyprus (9th December 2011)

21. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

I would like to inform you that I felt very clearly that someone was working on me.
    I felt it last night and also today. Today was it so strong that I had to lie down.
    Yesterday I had a siginificant pressure inside of my head and pressure on the middle of my forehead among other things. I was feeling like someone was trying several times to start work on me and has stopped and later tried again.
    Today it started as usually with injection of energy into my entire body and then heat along the spine, very strong pressure on my chest around the heart. For a while I was afraid that something can happen to my heart.
    Then the energy was moving through out different places in my body but it didn't reach the liver.

Many blessings
    Isa
    Ask the angels to help you next time. They are always there, all we need do is ask for their help with our heart, and they will come.

22. Link to Post #97
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi

I came across your post and i couldn't help to think about an episode i read in the bible (i started to read it like when you read an history book, inbetween the lines), and there are some amazing stories about the healing power that we have whitin us. The story i'm refering to is about the apostles that were unable to heal the people they found during a journey, and complaint about this to the master.
    Is answer is what makes me wonder and is something like - Poor guys, you realy don't believe in yourselves.
    I hope to hear about you for a long, long time.
    Love to you and be well.
    Cheer's

23. Link to Post #98
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,832 times in 3,731 posts

Many blessings
    Isa
    I was among them. I have asked to be/contribute to being a gateway for the energy. There were others.

The intent to heal must be yours, the focus on the vision of you being healthy must be yours, those otherselves (us) can then be free to facilitate the mechanics of the universe to bring that about - we are not supposed to interfere with what you want at your highest level of being - that is your job.

Please re-read my first post. I made a point about you needing to delve deep.... finding something and forgiving... other posts touched on the subject in a different way... How did that go?

If this is confusing I can explain it more.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

24. Link to Post #99
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

To Anchor

Hello John,
    Thank you for sending me healing.

Please, explain it better and I will appreciate if your explanation could be very simple/practical.

My best
    Isa

25. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Many blessings
    Isa
    Take heart Isa,

Reading all these posts here, I really feel that there are a LOT of good folk sending you healing energy.

I am but one of them.
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast