+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast

Thread: Jim Humble

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Thumbs up Jim Humble

please take time to look into this man and his products which have helped many people worldwide suffering from a range of illnesses and diseases.

http://jimhumble.biz/biz-mmsintro.htm
    http://www.themiraclemineralsupplement.com/

peace always
    mike

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mike1414 For This Post:

Endity (8th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement (MMS), Jim Humble

Yeah , mms is wonderfull stuff . Ive helped a lot of family and friends with it .

John

4. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member paul1972's Avatar
    Thanks

Jim Humble is a HERO !

If you're serious about your health make sure you study MMS and start using it !

greetings

Paul1972
    "..Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds..".
    - Robert Nesta Marley

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I will also vouch for mms. My girlfriend and I have been using it for about a year now and neither of us has been sick since taking it. But do start slow (1 drop) as it flushes out alot of toxins.

Namaste, Jia.
    To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower.
    Hold invinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in a hour.

When the doors of perception are cleansed, man will see things as they truly are, infinite.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

absolutely... if anyone is thinking about taking it they should gather as much info as possible on people who have personal experience in taking it and then start very slowly. some info is here http://www.jimhumble.biz/biz-fundamentals.htm

peace always
    mike

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Add me to the list of Jim's MMS advocates.

I have noticed a small amount of dis-info being spread about MMS but it seems to reference the unactivated solution and not the active chlorine dioxide which, as long as Jim's protocols are followed, is both safe and effective.

Looking forward to the new interview, hope Bill managed to rescue it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Curative For This Post:

Earth Angel (7th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

So simple and it works. We even use it (in very small doses) on our pets when they become ill with excellent results.

10. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm an advocate of MMS also, I only use it when I have an infection and it definitely clears it faster. Bosr, can I ask how you give the MMS to your pets, do you activate it, or just add a drop to their water? What kind of illnesses has it helped with? Our dog had an abscess recently and it healed up after antibiotics, but I wonder if the MMS would have done the same job & saved the expense of a trip to the vet.

11. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mijas (here)
    Bosr, can I ask how you give the MMS to your pets, do you activate it, or just add a drop to their water? What kind of illnesses has it helped with?
    We mix up a normal dose of activated MMS1, activate it for the requisite 3 minutes and add water as usual. Using an eye dropper approximately 1/2 full we "inject" it into the rear of the canine or feline's mouth. The animals shake their head and get bulging cartoon eyes for a few seconds but soon return to normal behavior.

Our dogs have had flu-like symptoms which were cleared up within 24 hours on a single dose. The cats however, had more tenacious poblems which we treated in the same manner using a single dose once per 24 hours over 3 or 4 days. The treatment was used to clear up urinary infections on several kittens (1/4 eye dropper) and several mature cats. Some of our kittens and cats had an affliction that caused heavy sweating and loss of balance so they were unable to stand or walk. Two different Vets were unable to identify the problem in the cats and we lost every one of them until we discovered MMS.

Thanks for asking.

12. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

I listened to the latest interview with Mr. Humble & I understand MMS2 is the chemical (Calcium hypochlorate) taken in gel capsules. Can anyone tell me the doses I should put in the gel cap - e.g. 1 gram? The chemical looks scarey like an old box of white rat poison & I'm scared to take it - especially since I'm not sick at the moment.
    I read Jim's own guidelines: http://jimhumble.biz/biz-mms2intro-eng.htm - it seems you must not make yourself sicker - so cut down MMS2 if you get worse & the dose of 4 zero-sized capsules is enough for most people (taken with 2 glasses of water with first morning dose, then with 1 glass thereafter).Do you need different dosages depending on what sickness you have e.g. would someone with AIDS (final stages of HIV infection) need a lot more MMS2 than someone else with the flu? Or is it like vitamin C & the body just excretes excess Vitamin C if you take too much?

13. Link to Post #11
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mulder (here)
    I listened to the latest interview with Mr. Humble & I understand MMS2 is the chemical (Calcium hypochlorate) taken in gel capsules.
    The chemical Humble mentions (many times) is calcium hypochlorite. He uses size zero capsules (google for the capacity of that capsule). I have bought smaller capsules myself, size 3, and I remember having figured they should hold half the amount of a size 0, thus I take as much as two in one go. About the dosage and the protocol... I don't know. I would follow his guidelines if I wanted to take them.

Edit: I put as much as it fits in a capsule, that is, fill to the border the larger half, then put the cap on. From the pictures in Humble's site he does it that way.
    Last edited by Wood; 21st April 2010 at 11:19.

14. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Default Jim Humble interviewed by Bill Ryan (Jan 2010) : a Project Avalon video

Jim Humble interviewed by Bill Ryan (Jan 2010) : a Project Avalon video

I first met Jim Humble in November 2008, and my interview with him is available on http://youtube.com/watch?v=PGjUp1zoov8 For those who are unaware of Jim's work, he is the inventor of MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution) which, according to Jim, two million people worldwide have used to successfully and rapidly treat a range of serious illnesses and other viral conditions - with very little cost and with comparatively little difficulty. I have personally received many testimonies of the apparent benefits of MMS - and witnessed several apparent miracles first-hand. I had the pleasure of interviewing him again at Thomas Kirschner's house in Southern Germany in January 2010 after Jim had flown to Europe from Africa for a week. Thomas is the editor of the German NEXUS Magazine and has done a huge amount to support and assist Jim. He is also a longstanding friend of Camelot and Avalon. As you'll see in the video, Jim has been getting some quite remarkable results. He has been very successfully treating hundreds of patients with AIDS and cancer and has collected reports of patients with AIDS being restored to full health within three weeks using a particular protocol which he has developed. He describes what he calls 'MMS 2', which he says works particularly effectively in conjunction with MMS 1 for treating cancer. Of interest to some of you may be one project (added as an outtake - nothing to do with MMS, and which he's not devoted any time to recently) which is so off-the-wall that it's barely believable, and which I would not believe myself if Jim had not given his word to me that he was reporting his experiences accurately. That project is an accidental discovery of a chemical - again, chemical - way of transmuting radioactive materials to (a) eliminate all traces of radioactivity within three days and (b) create as a by-product a residue of precious metals that produces a profit of about $1000 (over costs) per ton of radioactive material processed. The process features slow, high-temperature burning using particular chemical agents. I include that here as a teaser. Anyone with any understanding of mainstream physics or chemistry will of course know that this is [supposed to be] quite impossible. You can hear the anecdote at the end of the video. A lovely soundbite, also added as an outtake, was my asking Jim what had happened to his hat. He said he had stopped wearing it in Africa because it made him "too easy to recognize", and that not wearing it might give him an extra few seconds to escape someone wanting to shoot him. We then had a very funny conversation about whether or not I should follow his example. Besides presenting some information that might be extremely valuable for anyone who is seriously ill, the video is also great fun for anyone who loves and respects Jim and his remarkable work. Enjoy :) http://projectavalon.net/jim_humble.html http://jimhumble.biz bill@projectavalon.net
    Views: 470
    3 ratings
    Time: 47:53 More in Science & Technology

15. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

That's how I do it too. I have used MMS2 75% for 3 weeks 1 month ago at a dosage of 4-7 capsules / day.
    I can tell you that eating some food first or a little bicarbonate in your water will help. Its very strong for the stomach.
    If nothing else, I now have NO morning bad breath, GF is amazed.

16. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Default Jim Humble: Get him on Oprah (?)

I want to tell my Boss at the Aged Care Facility I work at about MMS, because we have people dying there fairly frequently, some allergic to antibiotics, which MMS replaces - but while it can be dismissed as just internet conspiracy-theory 'nonsense' I have no credibility - and people keeep dying that don't need to be dying.

I know Jim doesn't want to engage a media campaign and draw attention to himself for safety reasons, etc. Understandable - but he has the cure to AIDS, Cancer, Malaria, and so on.
    Just quietly working away in Africa, on his own, is noble, but isn't really solving anything on the scale that is needed.
    Who doesn't know someone that has had cancer?

I think he needs to bypass the medical industry and any gradual style awareness campaign - where there will be time for the medical mafia to take him him out.
    I think if we can let someone like Oprah Winfrey know about his results with MMS and MMS2, proven on hundreds of people in her beloved Africa - surely she would be interested?

Oprah has had other people on that most other media ignore, like 'The Secret' gang, Vaishali, and others.
    Jim is far less 'out there' than those characters.
    Surely if Oprah has Jim on, even for a short skype linkup as she does so often nowadays, just for one segment even - the promise of a working cure for Cancer, right here and now, being brought to the attention of such a wide audience - the medical mafia will no longer be able to silence him without it being obvious.
    Jim will be safe, bypassing the threats on his life, the world will benefit, and the medical tyranny over our world will be broken.

Personally I'm sick of seeing so many Cancer charity ads on telly, or getting phone calls for Cancer raffle's, or seeing sports events with pink dressed people taking the field in fancy shapes, etc. all based on this noble cause of fighting cancer, 'breast cancer awareness', prostate cancer, lung cancer anti-smoking ads, it never ends.
    We just had a $140,000,000 dollar Cancer Research Centre open up in Sydney (let alone the billions that get donated to the cause worldwide) - when the cure exists already!
    Not to mention what's given to AID's research, etc...

These charities, and foundations, and research laboratories aren't about finding a cure, they are about securing employment for the scientists involved.
    They are investing in not finding a cure.
    If they found the cure this money flow would cease and they'd all be unemployed.

Are you sick of seeing yet another breast cancer report on the news, with yet another woman getting her boob squashed in a machine (is that really even necessary to see for the story, or do the cameramen just need yet more footage of that same thing?)

I'm really sick of the whole never ending game
    - but Jim doesn't want to publicise?

Can we publicise without him (in a way that is not disrespecting him)?
    What do you think of this idea? Would it be good for a petition to send to Oprah to have him as a guest or something?

17. Link to Post #15
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: Jim Humble: Get him on Oprah (?)

There is a lot of truth in what you say Timmoth

Can I just say be patient it will happen at the right time
    No power on earth can resist the right idea at the right time.
    For example Eckhart Tolle has appeared on Oprah's show as you probably know.
    He stared as a non entity, self financed publishing of the now famous "The Power of Now" A few thousand copies printed initially Eckhart would go round book shops placing the book there himself. Took time but the rest is history.
    If you feel inclined write Oprah yourself and see what happens.

Regards Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

18. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Hi Greybeard,
    Yes, I'd like to write Oprah on my own. It's just with Jim having said he's trying not to get too public I don't know if it would be right to go over his head so to speak.
    It's kind of a 'snookered' situation.

What I also want to do is maybe make up some little business card type things with Jim's website details, so that every time I get stopped by a Charity worker in the street I can just hand them one of those.
    "Do you want a few dollar donation, or do you want the cure itself, right now...?"

19. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I share your frustration Timmoth, it's one of those "damned if you do - damned if you don't" scenarios. I'm sure spreading the word about MMS is fully supported by Jim. I suppose it's just a matter of doing it without putting the spotlight on Jim himself.

I like your ideas, they approach the issue at different levels. I'll sign your petition.

Much love
    Firrin.
    The conqueror and king in each one of us is the knower of truth. Let the knower awaken in us and drive the horses of the mind, emotions, and physical body on the pathway which that king has chosen.
    -- George S. Arundale

20. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by Timmoth (here)
    I think he needs to bypass the medical industry and any gradual style awareness campaign - where there will be time for the medical mafia to take him him out.
    I think if we can let someone like Oprah Winfrey know about his results with MMS and MMS2, proven on hundreds of people in her beloved Africa - surely she would be interested?

Jim will be safe, bypassing the threats on his life, the world will benefit, and the medical tyranny over our world will be broken.

We just had a $140,000,000 dollar Cancer Research Centre open up in Sydney (let alone the billions that get donated to the cause worldwide) - when the cure exists already!
    Not to mention what's given to AID's research, etc...

These charities, and foundations, and research laboratories aren't about finding a cure, they are about securing employment for the scientists involved.
    They are investing in not finding a cure.
    If they found the cure this money flow would cease and they'd all be unemployed.
    Timmoth, you are absolutely correct. Jim Humble should be featured on Oprah. I would think that the more public he and his message becomes, the safer he will be. However, this is solely his decision to make. His obscurity has thus far kept him alive and well. This is most likely the reason that he remains low key.

Much of the health care industry is not in business to cure, but to collect. There exist thousands of dedicated practitioners whose professional hands are tied by the health insurance industry. This is an enormous business which takes in billions and couldn't care less about the Jim Humbles of this earthly plane.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

21. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Default EN - Jim Humble and the Story behind MMS

EN - Jim Humble and the Story behind MMS

Jim Humble and the Story behind MMS : Miracle Mineral Supplement Sasbachwalden, Germany, November 2008 http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/jim...t_2008_en.html
    Views: 5
    0 ratings
    Time: 01:14:29 More in News & Politics

22. Link to Post #20
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Latest Update from Jim Humble MMS

http://mmsnews.org/JULYNEWS013.pdf
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast