+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: Jim Humble

1. Link to Post #81
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Karma Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: KILL CONTRACT ON JIM HUMBLE (MMS) by FBI

MODS

This thread should be merged with the identical one posted today as well! Thanks for sharing!

2. Link to Post #82
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

Kill order aside (which doesnt feel accurate to me), that is a powerful letter.

Go Jim!

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

3. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by odysseus (here)
    Could be just a low-cost promotion of MMS. Who knows what one's thinking?
    I think you have no idea what you are talking about.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (11th May 2011), kevlor (11th May 2011), sheddie (12th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #84
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Jim is hitting them where it hurts - their pocket books.

I wish Jim Humble protection and many, many years of health and prosperity.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

Anchor (11th May 2011), benevolentcrow (12th May 2011), Calz (11th May 2011), Chrononaut (11th May 2011), fifi (11th May 2011), sandy (11th May 2011), sheddie (12th May 2011), Tenzin (12th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #85
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,850 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by Karma Ninja (here)
    MODS

This thread should be merged with the identical one posted today as well! Thanks for sharing!
    merge done - thanks
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. Link to Post #86
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Default Re: Kill order on Jim Humble?

Tax dollars is the only thing the government care about.

9. Link to Post #87
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Kill order aside (which doesnt feel accurate to me), that is a powerful letter.

Go Jim!

John..
    I agree. Well done Jim. Keep fighting the good fight
    PVM

10. Link to Post #88
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Kill order on Jim Humble?

Let's all give Jim Humble some good meditative thoughts and ask for protection for him.
    If we lose him, we lose someone very important for the health of humanity.

Plus I just have to add that reading newsletters like this makes me wish I was capable of protecting those who need protecting.
    He's a good man, may the Divine Powers be with him!!

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rainbow44 For This Post:

benevolentcrow (12th May 2011), Chrononaut (11th May 2011), fifi (11th May 2011), giovonni (11th May 2011), Lost Soul (11th May 2011)

12. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by odysseus (here)
    Could be just a low-cost promotion of MMS. Who knows what one's thinking?
    I don't think this man needs to promote himself or his ideas. Jeez!

13. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

Default Re: Good U.K.reliable ethical supplier of Jim Humble MMS anyone?

Looking for good uk or euro supplier please. Chem trails really getting to me and my family. Been sick for a month. Thankyou x

14. Link to Post #91
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Try Ehow How to make sodium chlorite.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to percival tyro For This Post:

Lisab (6th April 2012)

16. Link to Post #92
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by Lisab (here)
    Looking for good uk or euro supplier please. Chem trails really getting to me and my family. Been sick for a month. Thankyou x

Hi Lisa, send an e mail to this guy, he will provide you with the information, i buy my mms from him as well( its good) ronergy@gmail.com .

He is from Holland so you may have to figure out how to pay him and how to send the product to you, he also sold Ultra Liquid Zeolite, also very good.

17. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Last edited by astrid; 7th April 2012 at 10:32.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

18. The Following User Says Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Muzz (7th April 2012)

19. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement (MMS), Jim Humble

would MMS work on severe psoriasis ? would you take it or put it on the skin? I know if you put it on skin you have to leave it a very short time and wash it off or it will burn.....
    or perhaps colloidal silver would be better for this condition??

20. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement (MMS), Jim Humble

Jim Humble NEWSLETTER #101

CHEAP SALVES AND POWDERS
    THAT CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE

There are literally thousands of salves, powders, and other medicines that have never seen the light of day for one reason and one reason alone; the medical profession wants your money. They have prevented these medicines and salves from reaching the public in the past and they are still at it. Two of my friends, one of whom I worked with making alternative healing devices, are now in prison for selling salves and medicines that work.

We don't sell these items and most MMS suppliers don't sell them either. We furnish them for free when we can and you can make your own. We make no money from them so you can trust that what I am telling you is for your benefit and not mine. However, I do hope the MMS suppliers will begin to stock these items as they are important. Use these items along with MMS to take charge of your life.

So let me tell you how you can make a few salves and use some powders that can save your life or that a loved one:

(1) Bentonite Clay also called Aztec Clay, or Montmorillonite Clay is a miracle mineral all by itself. When taken by mouth, 2 heaping tablespoons a day, one in the morning and one in the evening can clear up many stomach and intestinal problems. It kills fungus in and outside the body when MMS cannot do the job.

If you have athlete's foot and you have tried every remedy on the market and you have been given several prescriptions, none of which work, go to the local health food store and buy Aztec Clay and some Vaseline (petroleum jelly). Mix these two in equal quantities in a cup (not by weight but rather by size; estimate it by eye). Smear the resultant salve on your toes and all the sores, then put your socks on right over it and wear your shoes. The worst case of athlete's feet will be gone in about three days. If you have the same kinds of sores on other places on the body, smear the clay on, cover with gauze and tape down.

Now this is important, anywhere on your body where you have fungus use this salve. It is very effective, but no single salve will handle all the different cases of fungi. The following salves will handle more of the different skin problems. (But always try MMS first and don't worry, the Vaseline will not leach minerals out of your body.)

(2) Zinc Oxide is also used in baby diaper rash ointments. It cures many different skin problems. At one time it was the only thing that cured infantigo (that's purple and red discoloring of the face.) But the medical profession found something for which they could charge much more money and it took a lot longer to handle the problem, thus Zinc Oxide was no longer used. They can usually garner anywhere from $500 to $1000 from a case of infantigo, whereas back in the 40's and 50's with Zinc Oxide it only cost a few bucks.

Use Zinc Oxide as a healing ointment for any sore caused by a cut or injury. It will heal faster. Just dab or smear it on and put a bandage over the top.

To make Zinc ointment mix it 50% with Vaseline. (Not by weight but by approximate actual quantity.) Use it as a healing ointment on rashes and sores. When any ointment does not handle something or at least make a big difference in three days it is time to try something else. Of course that's not true with pharmaceuticals. They take up to 3 weeks to get any results and then usually it isn't a cure. It generally just helps with the symptoms. Zinc ointment on the other hand often works in a couple of hours on rashes. That's why it is used with babies. If they had to wait a couple of weeks for a pharmaceutical to work babies would be sick all the time. The baby diaper rash ointments that really work well are at least 40% Zinc Oxide.

(3) Diatomaceous Earth is made of billions of skeletons of tiny Diatoms that lived millions of years ago. The skeletons are crystalized calcium and when ground they break like glass and make millions of tiny razor sharp pieces. These pieces are too small to hurt the human body, but they kill many kinds of parasites including the worms that live in the intestines. When the worms eat them the intestines of the worms are cut to shreds. For killing parasites in the body, start with small doses and work up to a couple of rounded tablespoons in the morning and in the evening. When you kill the worms you may feel some nausea, then notice that they will come out in the vomit or go downward into the toilet. Keep a watch.

Diatomaceous Earth also makes a miracle ointment. Mix it with equal amounts of Vaseline (same as above, equal in size not weight). This ointment will kill body fungus that nothing else will handle, including body fungi that has been around for 20 or 30 years. It is also good for treating athlete's feet and other body problems.

(4) Mixture of Diatomaceous Earth and Aztec Clay (as given above). This mixture will often overcome skin diseases and fungi that all the other ointments cannot touch. It is far superior to pharmaceutical mixtures (drugs). Make this mixture by mixing equal amounts of Diatomaceous Earth and Aztec Clay. When you have these two mixtures of dry powder well mixed, add an amount of Vaseline that is equal to the total amount of clay and earth added together. Mix well.

This ointment has been shown to be extra effective with various fungi that crop up around the anus and there are hundreds of other uses for it. All of these ointments can be used anywhere on the body as often as needed. Treatment is the same for each ointment. Smear them on and rub them in a little. Either use some gauze taped over the area, or put nothing over the area and add fresh ointment several times a day.

So far we have treated thousands of people. When MMS does not seem to do the job we know some other type of disease is present. It is always some kind of a fungus and we have not failed because one of the above ointments was able to do the work.

Using the various ointments listed above: One of these ointments will work on any known fungus, but there are thousands of skin diseases that are not fungus. Most of the non-fungus skin diseases are destroyed by MMS, but many of them can be cured with one of the ointments as well.

If you don't know what kind of skin problem you have it is probably best to try MMS spray first. If it is one of the resistive fungi the MMS will burn and itch for a long time. MMS almost always burns for a few seconds, but if it is a resistive fungus it will burn for some time and the fungus will get worse. What happens is that the MMS clears the area for the fungus to thrive. In the case of the MMS burning and the fungus getting worse, begin using the various ointments listed above. Remember, generally speaking, MMS makes things feel better, not worse. In the case of worse, you should try something else.

Start using one of the ointments listed above if you suspect fungus. It is probably best to start with number (1) above and work your way down. Usually number (1) will do the job, but don't give it more that 2 or 3 days. If it isn't a lot better or gone in 3 days try the next ointment in line. Any fungus should feel at least a tiny bit better immediately when the ointment is smeared on and it should feel much better soon, not take days and days.

The Zinc Oxide is a healing ointment while the others are killing ointments. That is Zinc is used by the body to heal and the others kill pathogens. Zinc helps the electrical system of the body conduct electricity better thus the healing takes place faster.

MMS destroys by oxidation which is complete destruction of the pathogens.

Aztec Clay kills by attracting the pathogens into microscopic holes in the clay particles. Each of the millions of holes has an electrical charge that first attracts the pathogens and then secondly holds them trapped forever, thus killing them.

And finally, the Diatomaceous Earth kills by cutting the parasites and pathogens into pieces, or by cutting them badly on their insides. It does not hurt the human body.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lilac For This Post:

Endity (8th April 2012), Flash (8th April 2012), Libico (8th April 2012), TargeT (8th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Default LIVE WEB DISCUSSION WITH JIM HUMBLE April 17, 2012 @ 9 PM Eastern Time

Go to: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/answers-by-jim
    Email questions: jimhumblelive AT gmail.com
    Paypal Donations: jimvhumble AT gmail.com

( add @ instead of AT and remove gaps, to email, or donate,
    done to avoid him being spammed)

Hello all,
    message of this event just came via Jim's email list, i thought it worth
    highlighting for those that want to know more about MMS,
    and its uses. It DOES save lives.

@Mods- this is maybe sticky worthy, so it gets seen??
    Then can be moved to a move appropriate sub heading,
    ie, alternative health, etc.

Blessings,
    Astrid
    ~ Plato

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Caren (17th April 2012), Franny (17th April 2012), learninglight (18th April 2012), Lisab (17th April 2012), M6* (17th April 2012), markoid (17th April 2012), PurpleLama (19th April 2012), Woody (17th April 2012)

24. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: LIVE WEB DISCUSSION WITH JIM HUMBLE April 17, 2012 @ 9 PM Eastern Time

Hi Astrid,

Thanks for the Humble post. It will save time for those who are interested.
    I just want to add that I really do endorse the things you have posted here in red.
    I think I will copy it and put it above my desk as a reminder for a while.

Thanks for making my day! M6*

25. The Following User Says Thank You to M6* For This Post:

astrid (17th April 2012)

26. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Default Re: LIVE WEB DISCUSSION WITH JIM HUMBLE April 17, 2012 @ 9 PM Eastern Time

Bumping so everyone gets to see this
    ~ Plato

27. Link to Post #99
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 times in 309 posts

Default Jim Humble requests help on facebook...

As posted:

Jim Humble

I need EVERYONE's help. We need your testimonies for the US Observer (Newpaper).. Please send me your testimony, include your name, and phone number in case someone wants to contact you... Looking for testimonies on Cancer, HIV, Lymes Disease, Diabetes, etc. Send them all!! support@genesis2church.org Thank you

Thank you for your time... Namasté

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

Ria (29th May 2012)

29. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

Default Re: Jim Humble requests help on facebook...

This thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Humble-update has a few testimonies
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast