Thread: Need info about a Microwave / Telecoms mast, please

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Default Re: Need info about a Microwave / Telecoms mast, please

Why are there two dishes? Is that one for transmit and one for receive? Also, why is it that the lower dish (in Bill's first picture) looks 'funny?' It almost appears to have a cover on it.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Mike (7th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,312 times in 5,692 posts

sure does. sorta looks like a conga drum.

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Why are there two dishes? Is that one for transmit and one for receive? Also, why is it that the lower dish (in Bill's first picture) looks 'funny?' It almost appears to have a cover on it.
    IIRC, that is the transmitter? Upper is receive. Indications are that power is low, as leakage in higher power usually means greater dish separation, as in the other two supplied images. Which is indicative of..a need to keep power low and beaming tight. For the purposes of avoiding any 'reads' on the signals, possibly.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

DeDukshyn (7th December 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    They are apparently 'tight beaming'. (avoiding wide broadcasts that can be captured) I'm guessing.... military. Government business. Just a guess.

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    here is one from near where I grew up. The tower is only about maybe 50ft but it is on top of an old volcanic core jutting out of the landscape, - been there since I was a kid - these are usually always on the highest peaks in a given area ... they are speckled all throughout BC forest ranges - allow communication for the forest industry where you're a million miles from nowhere but you may need to still contact someone .. etc.

Edit ... hmmm looking at that now that tower is much taller than 50 ft ... look more like about 100ft -- that butte is well over 100 feet tall
    That's what I mean. Tight budgets, etc...and next to city hall. Things are getting touchy in nearby countries. The odds of getting them to at least raise the height of that tower in the near term.... are probably low.
    Hmmm -- you are right ... looking at Bill's pics again that tower is WAAAY to low to be useful, unless it has a very specific purpose for being that low ... I can easily see a hill in Bill's picture that this tower should be sitting on in order to be truly useful ... low budget? Maybe.

If Bill could provide some more pictures of the area, that would be cool. I also agree --- low power, proximity of dishes pointing that out -- and in comparison to the dishes I provided in my photo, they really are close. From this I would gather that the other tower(s) would be within eyesight (perhaps with some binoculars or such) from this one in the direction one of the dishes was pointed. If this was not the case I might start questioning everything all over again. From those two pics it does seem to be an odd set up for what one would expect its purpose to be ... just food for though. I really would like see a few more photos from Bill.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 7th December 2011 at 04:57.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Wow Bill that thing must look terrible right there off the church. Vilca is such a quaint and cute town around the square - shame they stuck it right there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,271 times in 1,763 posts

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

If this is indeed military or government tight beam as a new install... we may end up causing grief for Bill, who is living there... And for any other ex-pat who might have internet access. So we might have to just, er, stop deducing and commenting.

It is my suggestion to lock this thread and let it fade, for the time being. I think that enough info has been considered for the moment.
    Last edited by Carmody; 7th December 2011 at 05:26.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

DeDukshyn (7th December 2011), Unified Serenity (7th December 2011)

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    http://whale.to/b/orgonite.html

... especially the tower-busting parts.

Best self-defense against any type of radiated energy I know of.

cheers!
    Hey Amzer, do you know if there are any studies that show the level of efficacy of these devices?

Thanks!

13. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member silvervioletrubie's Avatar
    Thanks

I suggest finding a way to get "hooked up". Use the device to better your life. For better or for worse it is already there, and it is supplying a service. While it is incinerating the church (in general...not such a bad thing) you could take advantage of the service it provides The unfortunate paradox about Vilcabamba is that it is increasingly popular with folks who are used to smart phones and instant internet. Which, of course, mares the picturesque setting that attracted them in the first place.

Love is the answer

14. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by silvervioletrubie (here)
    I suggest finding a way to get "hooked up". Use the device to better your life. For better or for worse it is already there, and it is supplying a service. While it is incinerating the church (in general...not such a bad thing) you could take advantage of the service it provides The unfortunate paradox about Vilcabamba is that it is increasingly popular with folks who are used to smart phones and instant internet. Which, of course, mares the picturesque setting that attracted them in the first place.

Love is the answer
    If there was cell service and internet before it went up, what service is it providing? no one in the town knows why for sure. I would think that if it provided any services at all to Vilcabamba - that info would be very easy to figure out and more than likely even advertised. This appears to not be the case here.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

silvervioletrubie (7th December 2011)

16. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member silvervioletrubie's Avatar
    Thanks

You may be right, I might be crazy Until all the cards are on the table, we will not know. I would choose to see the glass as half full, and the change to be an opportunity.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to silvervioletrubie For This Post:

18. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Candor's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Bill,
    I used to work "Long Lines" for AT&T -- We kept the mountain top repeaters tuned up. Your others friends have spoken well, this is a highly focused beam of relatively low strength emissions. And this type of tower is for data transmissions. Bottled water (with fluoride) is more dangerous than these towers for the jpeole on the ground.

To determine some possibly useful data, as to who owns uses or operates on them walk up to the fance around it, and read and take notes on what every sign says. They won't be very specific, but something will likely give one a start in the right directon to learn more about who holds "say-so" regarding. them. Also, if you cna find an Avaloniare who lives near by,-- ask them to watch for "repairmen" who drive up and go in. Make friends with them, ask questions,, and read what is written on the trucks. Also ask if this relays into a fiber-optic cable to a nearby business--Would that business be interested in sharing the costs of using this tower. Maybe Proj-Avaln could use a closed loop connection with North america.

Now that would be sweet.

One more idea, Take a hike up the dside of that mountain, and see who th rows you off for spying. There IS another tower up t here on the side of th at hill. it may be a military op--but I don't feel that is the case, this one loks commercial.

Also you might ask the priests in that church what they know.

Candor

ww
    Let Go; Let Love Create it for you.
    Candor

19. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Candor's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, that is correct. The upper one is a boy, no further comment. the lower one is a girl, she is wearing a skirt. Now this analogy does carry over a bit. the transmitter uses energy to send data, that energy does not need to be protected, the lower one, is the receiver, and is subject to lose of signal strength if dirt gets on it, and birds.. so it is covered. And the two of them together form a single two-way system of communication that works simultaneously.
    Let Go; Let Love Create it for you.
    Candor

20. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Bill, you are absolutely right to be concerned.

Most of us have heard that microwave radiation causes cancer.

Why is it so hard to find any useful, detailed information about the safety - or dangers - of microwave communication systems? You will have to draw your own conclusions. The studies either don't exist (I don't believe that) or the truth has been very thoroughly suppressed.

Who would do that and why?

Microwave communication is very big business. According to British military microwave expert, Barrie Trower, (after 10:15 into the full video, below, or just after the start of video 4 of 21 parts):
    Quote "the industry is believed to be earning THREE TRILLION United States dollars a year"
    That amount of money can pay for a lot of bullsh*t from lying scientists and lawyers and can buy approval from corrupt regulators.

From the third video, below, Wireless Networks - Genetic Mutation:

Quote DNA damage caused by microwave radiation is irrepairable. It is passed on from mother to daughter, generation after generation... forever

Who regulates microwave communication? In USA it is the FCC. Can we trust them? In my opinion, absolutely not. Why not? For the very same reasons we can't trust the FDA and so many other goverment agencies who are supposed to protect the people.

What about in other countries? Same, same. Big money = big corruption.

The following video interview of British military microwave expert, Barrie Trower, is perhaps the most honest and detailed overview you will get on the subject. The complete interview runs for over 2 hours 19 minutes.

The first video below is the full interview in low resolution. The second video below is part 1 of 21 parts of the same interview in high definitions up to 1080 HD.

I recommend saving this video before it gets taken down.

The Dangers of Microwave Technology

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=vScsPTZff4o

01/21 The Dangers of Microwave Technology - Microwave expert Barrie Trower

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=jN_b_...2C2E247DB5DA1B

Wireless Networks - Genetic Mutation

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=9Ao4Z5-RYTQ

In the next video, Barrie Trower tells us why wireless computers, cell phones, cordless phones and other microwave radiation devices are NOT safe for children.

WiFi Is Not Safe For Kids

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=SS_ivzKaEME

Barrie Trower states, in the following video (his words slightly edited for clarity):
    Quote How many children are at possible risk of ovarian damage or leukemia or whatever? I would say, at a minimum, 15[%]... at a maximum, 75[%]
    WiFi In Schools Causes Cancer

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=xyEUwlKzwZQ

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

ktlight (7th December 2011), The One (7th December 2011), transiten (7th December 2011)

22. Link to Post #35
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by latte (here)
    Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    http://whale.to/b/orgonite.html

... especially the tower-busting parts.

Best self-defense against any type of radiated energy I know of.

cheers!
    Hey Amzer, do you know if there are any studies that show the level of efficacy of these devices?

Thanks!
    Hi Latte!

Your own would be best:

Other than that...

Have a look here:

http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/viewforum.php?f=3
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

meeradas (7th December 2011), transiten (7th December 2011)

24. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

We've been making and using orgonite for a fair while now. As easy to make as muffins...really!

There are differing viewpoints regarding the effects of orgonite on electromagnetic and microwave, distinguished from 'orgon' energy. But orgon 'gifters' target microwave and high power stations, and claim to be able to neutralize
    the effects of that type of radiation. And I've read that Reich's classic cloudbusters' are being used in areas with a lot of chemtrail activity with good results.

Do some research on Karl Hans Welz and Don Croft if you can handle some good old fashion eccentrics. Wilhelm would be proud.

I can't really offer a lot of personal experience, but I can verify that I'm sensitive to it to the degree that I can only handle one piece of it around me at a time, and the garden is thriving since we planted a piece in the middle.
    A lot of experimenting going on, give it a look. And it's too cheap and easy to make, you don't need to source the stuff.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=v-lr8...eature=related

https://youtube.com/watch?v=dqw7z...eature=related

https://youtube.com/watch?v=iPNCV...eature=related

Get a good mask if you want to play with it. I've been doing stuff with fiberglass resin all my life and I've only recently found out how nasty it can be. Duh.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Hervé (7th December 2011), meeradas (7th December 2011), onawah (7th December 2011), transiten (7th December 2011)

26. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

There have been lots of studies on the dangers of microwave technology.
    EarthRainbowNetwork has been compiling them for years now.
    http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/

27. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cjay (7th December 2011)

28. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,507 times in 829 posts

I almost think citizens are left to individually provide for their own safety, period. Perhaps with something like hand held radio-frequency meters. Keep an eye on actual emissions and then consult globally concerning acceptable exposure levels. Make sure to watch for changes of readings over extended periods of time and anywhere within range. Studies seem to accumulate concerning health risks but the jury is out, indefinitely. Monopolistic tricks have hypnotized a generation into their own, self-victimization. Unless by jury-rigging as individuals, safer means are set up, to reduce exposures, from their own cell phones, MW ovens, wi-fi devices, etc... Unless better-than-average health and wellness measures are adopted personally.

-----------
    Edit added later-- My words are not meant scare, but rather to reflect. That personal responsibility combined with vigilance will help guide "getting what we wish for"....

Perhaps also the Italian saying fits:

"Forgive the thorns to the beauty of the rose."
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 7th December 2011 at 12:40.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Cjay (7th December 2011)

30. Link to Post #39
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Calm down everyone...Not everything is a conspiracy.

As I´ve said on post #8 on this thread. I´ve seen many many identical devices. Most of them were really low, about 12/15m and they are microwave receptors/transmitters that are mostly used to distribute internet on distant villages.

They are usually installed on the center of the village for better signal distribution. With this kind of internet, the further away you are from transmitter, the worse is the quality.

This is actually great for the villagers, because after this thing is properly setup, they will have a decent internet, probably for free.

Some villagers here in Brazil fight 5 years on justice to have something like that installed in their village.

There´s another thing. This is a demand often created by foreigners who live there who start bringing new money to town and then demand new technological implementations.

Some small villages in Brazil, which used to be like Vilca Bamba about 20 years ago, have McDonalds today.

Cheers,

Raf.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Cjay (7th December 2011), silvervioletrubie (17th December 2011)

32. Link to Post #40
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

When I was living in Nömrög on the Outer Mongolian countryside, there has been such a device in the middle of the district center, too, even closer to the ground accompanied by an array of solar power generators. As Raf said, it's a sign of wealth and technical development in some areas, disregarding the radiation effects. It was appreciated as a receiver/transmitter for cell phone and wireless internet signals anyways.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Cjay (7th December 2011), RMorgan (7th December 2011), silvervioletrubie (17th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast