2. The Following User Says Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

crested-duck (8th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Default Re: Anonymous - Message to the American People

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    I have another question for you: why is this bill allowed to pass without a legal protest or action to remove that bill and its supporters from office?

As long as the people do nothing, of course those in power get to do anything they want...
    There are petitions to remove the senators that voted for it but I don't see it getting anywhere. The media, with the exception of Freedom Watch, are not even reporting the bill. People are not outraged because they either do not know about the bill, do not understand it implications, think it could never happen to them, and/or trust the government. We need some mass awakening and I am not sure how that can happen. I think even if people were shown a another angle of the JFK assassination stolen from the some secret archive of the CIA, they still would not believe it or care. Our only hope if this ever comes to mass detainment will be the military and whether or not they realize who the real criminals are. Now the fact that it has been shown that maltreated children show same pattern of brain activity as combat soldiers, I am not too hopeful about that outcome either
    Last edited by risveglio; 7th December 2011 at 16:09.

4. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    Any similarity with the movies.......
    we used to say: any similarity with real life... is mere coincidence
    IMO the only people who believe in coincidence are those still sleeping.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Post:

crested-duck (8th December 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th December 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)
    While I agree that humans should be made aware of the dangers of this bill, the "Anonymous" video seems to suggest that "relax... we got your back!". Their track record is not so great and I don't expect them to do anything despite their slogan "expect us".

Do the American people know the lawful way to prevent a bill from being passed or to propose and pass a new bill? If that is not possible then this means congress men do as they please? Do you have there such a concept as a "vote of confidence" that the people could use to remove from power anyone who does not represent their best interest? Can the American people remove Obama from office today and not wait for the elections year? And if yes why don't they do it?

I believe the above questions should be answered and acted upon, and not wait around for a masked computer voice to do something.
    I have to say i know of one person who, if they were here...could answer this question for you.

I hear talk about removing President Obama from office due to being "not fit for office" because of mental defect.

Ultimately the bill is unconstitutional.
    I just posted an interview with Jeff Steinberg of Executive Intelligence Review magazine. He discusses the inside story of WW3 and the very issue of Obama 'not fit for office'.
    Here's the link: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-story-of-WW3

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

13th Warrior (8th December 2011), crested-duck (8th December 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    Greece Avalon Member the_flyingboy's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm still waiting for fb to go down as they said in november

9. The Following User Says Thank You to the_flyingboy For This Post:

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

This is the reason there are forieign UN troops already stationed here for quite a while now. If a US soldier will not shoot at me, they will do it for them without hesitation. I read only six voted against bill-4dem&2rep. TPTB are going to do what they want, when they want, and however they want. They never cared about anything but themselves from the start.

11. Link to Post #27
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by the_flyingboy (here)
    i'm still waiting for fb to go down as they said in november
    That and other "threats" did not come to pass: Log of "Anonymous" statements and actions

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

13. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have another question for you: why is this bill allowed to pass without a legal protest or action to remove that bill and its supporters from office?

As long as the people do nothing, of course those in power get to do anything they want...
    I agree, but here's a thought - What if the enforcement of said bill has begun with those who sought 'legal' protest? Remember the most recent Bush Administration's idea of fair protest?.. A 10 by 10 cage 2 miles away from George W's ranch.

Personally, I don't believe there is very much validity in the channels of protest and dissension provided by our 'representatives'. Another by-product of power given up by the people long ago. Why wasn't the American people on the ball with Roswell? The Kennedy Assassination?.. Our reaction to these and other past events has lead to TPTB's projections of our reactions to more recent events - The Patriot Act, S.1867, etc...

All that BPA to keep us from getting angry... I'll be where I need to on 11/5/2012, hopefully.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Turcurulin For This Post:

15. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

This bill was introduce this week to repeal the indefinite detention section. US citizens should at least send a letter to their congressmen asking them to co-sponsor the bill. It is two clicks if you use Popvox link.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h112-3785

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2