+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: The pole shift and 3 days of darkness

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Default The pole shift and 3 days of darkness

Just want to share with you an audio interview with astrologer Cal Garrison by World Puja Host, Cyrilla Gallagher from a June 16, 2010 World Puja Network broadcast

I don't know how to embed an audio file, so here is the link

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/july10/w...2010-06-16.mp3
    (1 hour 12 minutes, 25 Mb)

"Among other things, Cal discusses the prospect of a pole shift and the influences that are impacting our ability to remain centered and balanced during tenuous times."

The part about the pole shift and 3 days of darkness is around 33min to 42min.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default Re: The pole shift and 3 days of darkness

Hi Fifi ... Yes if we were to take that route... prior to the Pole Shift we will have 3 days of darkness...

This has happened in the past and is confirmed with ancient scriptures and old indigineous people...

Haven't listened to the interview but will when I get time...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

3. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Lightbulb Re: The pole shift and 3 days of darkness

The 3 days of darkness could happen if the sun enters the Photon Belt first, but do not panic about it.
    And the earth going the restore its pole back to normal Nothing to worry about!

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Anything is possible is what I've always said. But to be honest, a complete pole shift has never really resonated with me. Guess it's up to everyone to use their own intuition.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I just listen from 33min to 37min and all I can tell is that this women is in confusion.

Do not touch any 4 dimensional objects otherwise you get suck in to that!!!?
    does not make any sens does it? when the hole planet is going in to the 4th.

All I can say if there is any danger you will know that before , because your soul knows where it needs to be.

The other thing is o just be in your hart! yeah right you can't pretend this , you supposed to be ready before the shift. If your spiritual healed it will be natural and do not need to think about it.

It is the same with breathing!!!! this subject on many so called spiritual gurus is not being explained correctly.

If we do get the 3 days of darkness after this you run on the same freq and if not then you wil see another effect if we entered 4th
    Last edited by Mu2143; 5th July 2010 at 22:23.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hey Mu ... where does the Photon Belt come into the 3 days of darkness?? how would the photon belt give us this?

viking
    Choose well.

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

-------------

Hi, Folks: I listened to that 9 minute section as suggested.

I don't know what's more alarming... that some people are going on radio and speaking at conferences urging people to believe this kind of thing, or that so many people clearly do!

Based on that, the New World Order has absolutely nothing to worry about. A significant proportion of sensitive, concerned and very nice people have bought wholeheartedly into a time-wasting, energy-diverting delusion.

In case there are any young people, anxious people, and/or people here who are not yet well-informed about this - please assure yourself that this kind of thing WILL NOT HAPPEN.

And while it's a contribution of a kind to post it on the forum (so that members who really do want to increase their awareness and knowledge can see clearly how silly it is), I'm concerned that the forum, which really can be used to help people connect and find networks that will support them in handling proactively whatever future we create, is being diverted into discussing material of no value or relevance - except to know it's out there elsewhere in the alternative community.

I'd actually be happy if members and visitors DID listen to this - to become clear about what's real and what's not:
    • The granite in the Earth will not "start to melt".
    • The non-natural objects around you (including, presumably, your clothes and shoes) will not start to disappear.
    • You - or your pets! - will not get sucked into the fourth dimension (or anywhere else) if you accidentally touch or look at a strange hyperdimensional shape.
    • You will not wake up in another dimension.
    • You WILL wake up on 1 January 2013 in exactly the same world, in the same space-time continuum, and the controllers who have been so happy to see otherwise intelligent citizens getting sidetracked into a complete intellectual and spiritual cul-de-sac for several years, will then have to start deploying another diversion while they [attempt to] continue to do exactly the same stuff to further their own agendas.

I genuinely can't wait until we get to 2013 and can start to get focused on real issues. People wholeheartedly believing this (I will say it here, with apologies if necessary) are probably very nice people, but are naive, credulous and escapist, and are quite unwittingly doing HARM to Planet Earth by not paying attention to what's really happening.

It's just another religion. It suits the controllers perfectly.

This really is not what I want this forum to be about, and this is what motivates these kinds of impatient responses from me. There's important work to do, and this is not it.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th July 2010 at 10:13.

8. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

No body know the future, so I throw my hat in with Bill's -- smiling.
    To my mind all fear is related to the death of the body.
    Virtually everything in this material world relates to the body, its comforts its health, its very survival.
    Look at the majority of TV adverts, that proves the point.
    When we know that we are spiritual beings having a human experience its almost a "so what!!"
    Some of us (the world population) will have died now as I write, Some will be born as I write, a joyous occasion.
    Always more are born than die.

We are so bound up in the Mayan its un-real.
    I would respectfully point out that while they may have been the most magnificent astronomers and mathematicians,
    they were extremely barbaric.
    I would not have liked to have been a young beautiful virgin in those times.
    A spiritual race sacrificing living human hearts to a god --- give me a break -- lol.
    The ancient vedas, upanisheds, all talk of a God of LOVE.
    No God of Love needs or wants blood sacrifice.
    We seem to have conveniently forgotten the barbaric part of the Mayan / Aztec culture.
    However I am sure that something of great importance is happening.
    The solar system is changing, that would seem to be a scientific fact.
    It changes then there is a possibility we will change too.
    Human beings along with everything else are evolutionary, so for sure we have not reached the peak of our evolution as yet.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hi Bill … I haven’t listened to the video as yet but I hear what you are saying…

But, would you agree that we have had past calamities which have wiped out old civilisations and changed the face of the planet, in fact several times in the last 20000 years or so.

This has been proved by scientists and other researchers of today and confirmed that Antarctica was once an island with no ice! also Siberia was a tropical paradise. We also have in the past few years uncovered beneath the sea whole cities that were once above sea level., with all sorts of buildings including pyramids found…Also I read of late that America has had vast flooding thousands of years ago.

So with this in mind what caused the calamities and the shift in weather patterns?

viking
    Choose well.

10. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ...Based on that, the New World Order has absolutely nothing to worry about. A significant proportion of sensitive, concerned and very nice people have bought wholeheartedly into a time-wasting, energy-diverting delusion...

...And while it's a contribution of a kind to post it on the forum (so that members who really do want to increase their awareness and knowledge can see clearly how silly it is), I'm concerned that the forum, which really can be used to help people connect and find networks that will support them in handling proactively whatever future we create, is being diverted into discussing material of no value or relevance - except to know it's out there elsewhere in the alternative community...

...It's just another religion. It suits the controllers perfectly...

This really is not what I want this forum to be about, and this is what motivates these kinds of impatient responses from me. There's important work to do, and this is not it.
    I'm so glad you wrote this up.

There will be no polar shift. What might have happened in the past is a sudden movement of the outer crust of the Earth created by an imbalanced of weigth accumulated by ice formation at the poles. The whole planet is made of several layers, some solid others liquid. According to this theory, found interesting by Einstein at the time, the planet is not due to another sudden crust movement of this type for another 12 thousand years, it might be longer than that with the melting of the polar caps...

The whole planet will not suddently shift from pole to pole because it's 2012. There is nothing about it in the mayan culture, prophetie, calendar, even if Drunvalo says it so...

Another mean to keep the mass focused on catastrophe, so it attracts it, and is easily manipulated and influenced.

Namaste, Steven

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Hey Mu ... where does the Photon Belt come into the 3 days of darkness?? how would the photon belt give us this?

viking
    It is because if the sun enters first the photon belt it will then enter the 4th and we can not see the 4th. So it looks like the sun is not there but it is still there only not visible to the naked eye. Only it is not known to us if the sun enters first, if not then there will be no 3 days of darkness , but you will know when we enter it first. Where going to see things that we could not see before for a long time. See Mirror Project 77 I dated this between 12000-14000 years ago

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    It is because if the sun enters first the photon belt it will then enter the 4th and we can not see the 4th. So it looks like the sun is not there but it is still there only not visible to the naked eye. Only it is not known to us if the sun enters first, if not then there will be no 3 days of darkness , but you will know when we enter it first.
    With genuine respect to our well-meaning friend Mu2143 from the Netherlands, this is a perfect example of what I was saying on the previous page.

There are so many physical impossibilities here it's hard to know where to start. To state just one:

The other stars out there are 'suns', too. If this phenomenon were to occur, then we'd see the OTHER stars entering the 'photon belt' (whatever that is) before we do.

This event is timed (apparently) for two and a half years away. So tens of thousands of stars (and ALL other stars are further away than 2.5 light years) would already have gone through this transformative event before us.

However, astronomers have NOT reported that for three days at a time, one after the other, stars have been winking out all over the night sky. We would have been able to see it ourselves, too.

This has not happened. We need to remember that as we look out into space, we look back in time, as it takes time for light rays (which are photons) to reach us.

No interdimensional transformation has happened to those other stars entering 'the galactic plane'.

So this will not happen to us, either.

It's a safe passage, to that degree. Other ships are sailing ahead of us - which we can see.

HOWEVER:

It's a fact that we may be about to enter a giant electromagnetic cloud some 30 light years across, and some respected astrophysicists are concerned that this may disturb things quite a bit (including communications, national power grids, and the behavior of our sun).

This is a legitimate concern - but is nothing do with esoteric dimensional shifts or 'three days of darkness' (unless there are power outages, which is possible).

Physical pole shifts have happened in the past (as have other catastrophic events) - and it's well-documented that a gradual magnetic pole reversal is already under way.

But when Atlantis sank, they did not get beamed over to another dimension. They had to run for their boats and sail for their lives.

I don't buy for one moment that a physical pole shift will happen in 2012.... the ONLY causal factor that could cause such a major wobble is Planet X (the Dark Star)... and while there is compelling circumstantial evidence for its existence, it's yet to make an appearance.

This suggests (because it's getting late now, and we've still not seen it) that if Planet X DOES come sweeping round from the south, as Marshall Masters, Andy Lloyd, Bill Deagle and others all argue (and argue well), this event might be more like 2017.... as Bob Dean suggested (but we never knew his source for that date).

Summary: we have to separate out the facts from the fiction, be smart enough to form hypotheses and test them against observations, join the dots (which include dots provided by the words and actions of the intelligence community), and separate out an esoteric belief structure from the physical reality, which may present us with all kinds of challenges.... with no easy escape.

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I don't buy for one moment that a physical pole shift will happen in 2012.... the ONLY causal factor that could cause such a major wobble is Planet X (the Dark Star)... and while there is compelling circumstantial evidence for its existence, it's yet to make an appearance.
    Just briefly....

I have done a little research and I must say there are quite a few researchers that have said PX is within the Solar System and causing a 'Wobble' here on Earth ... This also confirms the eratic weather patterns around the world due to the wobble...

here...
    http://poleshift.ning.com/video/proof-of-wobble

here...
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=m9P8F...layer_embedded

stars are not centered correctly...
    This long night exposure photo, taken late Jan. 13, shows the famous north face of Eiger Mountain overlooking the Swiss resort of Grindelwald in the Bernese Alps. Stars spin around the celestial north pole. More effects of the earth wobble.
    http://api.ning.com/files/Om*85-b0Ij...lrAv/stars.jpg

I also noticed myself that the sun was setting more N/W than last year!! another sign of the wobble!!

So if this wobble is correct...what is causing the earth to wobble??....

Many researches have said the Shift will be either this year or 2011 and not 2012!! *shrugs*

viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 6th July 2010 at 13:51.
    Choose well.

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

These are certainly glitches (temporary lapses of alignment) between the clouds and the map underlay. The video is a composite.

If the earth 'wobbles', the atmosphere wobbles with it. And planes would fall out of the sky, there would be violent winds, tsunamis as the sea sloshes around the coast... etc. None of this is happening.

stars are not centered correctly...
    This long night exposure photo, taken late Jan. 13, shows the famous north face of Eiger Mountain overlooking the Swiss resort of Grindelwald in the Bernese Alps. Stars spin around the celestial north pole. More effects of the earth wobble.
    http://api.ning.com/files/Om*85-b0Ij...lrAv/stars.jpg
    This looks perfectly normal to me!

I also noticed myself that the sun was setting more N/W than last year!! another sign of the wobble!!
    That wouldn't be a wobble - that would be a pole shift that has already happened. And if so, we'd all know about it, with tsunamis, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions all over the globe at once.

Many researches have said the Shift will be either this year or 2011 and not 2012!!

viking
    Which researchers?

15. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote The other stars out there are 'suns', too. If this phenomenon were to occur, then we'd see the OTHER stars entering the 'photon belt' (whatever that is) before we do.
    Good point ,but I have no information regarding what is happening with other stars. But where in a unique position because we fell as a race to the 3th

If your remember Dr Deagle interview regarding the Nexxus which is the phonon belt caused by a major war! we fall as a race in to 3d and where going back to 4th. If this does not happen then nobody is going to see the truth! only on this density we will able to see what is real and what is not.

Second source is Alex collier is talking about this see his last interview Jan of 2010. and other interview he is describing what 4th will be like!

3th source would be David Icke talks about a vibrational changes coming to this planet!!.

Also what you have been told by main stream science what the sun is not. The sun is EM ,just like our planet has a central sun. Because the earth is alive and has a spirit in its core, just like the sun.

Quote No interdimensional transformation has happened to those other stars entering 'the galactic plane'.

So this will not happen to us, either.
    Untrue as you can see what is stated above and this will start to happen in 2010 and we as a race have done this before only we forgot
    I'm surprised that your stating this ? O BTW I've been in the 5th density ones! out of my body and there is no darkness everything glows. =)

Quote This is a legitimate concern - but is nothing do with esoteric dimensional shifts or 'three days of darkness' (unless there are power outages, which is possible).
    i'm only talking about the sun not our own source of light LOL we can't see the 4th D

Quote But when Atlantis sank, they did not get beamed over to another dimension. They had to run for their boats and sail for their lives.
    I've experience a past live memory where I saw Atlantis sinking and it matches the describtion given by Dr Deagle and I never stated that Atlantis drop to another dimension ,but the hole planet was already in a lower vibrational Frequency by the time Atlantis went down under. The fall of Adam before that we where glowing because our spirit is light only it is running slow and it will speed up again.

Quote I don't buy for one moment that a physical pole shift will happen in 2012.... the ONLY causal factor that could cause such a major wobble is Planet X (the Dark Star)... and while there is compelling circumstantial evidence for its existence, it's yet to make an appearance.
    Correct ,but the planet it self is going to correct it self slowly! why because 1th it is alive and wants to evolve and 2th it is known that the planets rotation has been changed to make the duality more believable it is part of the PTB program.

Quote Summary: we have to separate out the facts from the fiction, be smart enough to form hypotheses and test them against observations, join the dots (which include dots provided by the words and actions of the intelligence community), and separate out an esoteric belief structure from the physical reality, which may present us with all kinds of challenges.... with no easy escape.
    I've already digged true all the BS my self and I can tell what is true or not , because you your self already know this!

The thing is!! how are you going to separate A lie from the truth you can't do this when you looking at a pice of paper with data on it or just listen to a person? because we have been lied to and we believe it to ????

Just like a computer processing data and can't tell what is true or not! but your spirit can!

Or 4 person talking about trued!!! but 1 is lying 1 beliefs a lie 1 is in confusion and the other has another piece of the puzzle!! you can't tell this using your brain ? can you ?
    Last edited by Mu2143; 6th July 2010 at 15:03.

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Which researchers?
    mmmm golly... Yowusa/Nancy Lieder/Gerard Zwann ... There are others but cannot remember at this time...you know what its like...read read read !!!!

I suppose the proof will be in the pudding and until we can exactly see with our eyes !!!

I have seen various anomolies on SOHO which Nasa have not explained properly ( I have emailed them a few times)... but time will tell...

You see Bill what really pisses me off is that I research seeking the 'truth' and ask for advise from researchers about other stuff...and all I get is most of them slagging him or her off...then I ask the same question to the ones that get slagged off and they do exactly the same!!!

So you go round in circles!!! Who's telling the truth??? Grrrrrr

Hey ho we'll all know one day!! ;-)

viking
    Choose well.

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    Good point ,but I have no information regarding what is happening with other stars. But where in a unique position because we fell as a race to the 3th

If your remember Dr Deagle interview regarding the Nexxus which is the phonon belt caused by a major war! we fall as a race in to 3d and where going back to 4th. If this does not happen then nobody is going to see the truth! only on this density we will able to see what is real and what is not.

Second source is Alex collier is talking about this see his last interview Jan of 2010. and other interview he is describing what 4th will be like!

3th source would be David Icke talks about a vibrational changes coming to this planet!!.

Also what you have been told by main stream science what the sun is not. The sun is EM ,just like our planet has a central sun. Because the earth is alive and has a spirit in its core, just like the sun.

Untrue as you can see what is stated above and this will start to happen in 2010 and we as a race have done this before only we forgot
    I'm surprised that your stating this ? O BTW I've been in the 5th density ones! out of my body and there is no darkness everything glows. =)

i'm only talking about the sun not our own source of light LOL we can't see the 4th D

I've experience a past live memory where I saw Atlantis sinking and it matches the describtion given by Dr Deagle and I never stated that Atlantis drop to another dimension ,but the hole planet was already in a lower vibrational Frequency by the time Atlantis went down under. The fall of Adam before that we where glowing because our spirit is light only it is running slow and it will speed up again.

Correct ,but the planet it self is going to correct it self slowly! why because 1th it is alive and wants to evolve and 2th it is known that the planets rotation has been changed to make the duality more believable it is part of the PTB program.

I've already digged true all the BS my self and I can tell what is true or not , because you your self already know this!

The thing is!! how are you going to separate A lie from the truth you can't do this when you looking at a pice of paper with data on it or just listen to a person? because we have been lied to and we believe it to ????

Just like a computer processing data and can't tell what is true or not! but your spirit can!

Or 4 person talking about trued!!! but 1 is lying 1 beliefs a lie 1 is in confusion and the other has another piece of the puzzle!! you can't tell this using your brain ? can you ?
    No reply is possible.

18. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

No reply is possible.
    Hello Mu,
    I have not got a clue what you are talking about....there was an axis -mundi shift a long time ago of 23 and a half degrees, however the archetypal fall of man was linked to this episode, caused by a near fly-by...maybe our moon or some planet or comet.
    lol
    blue

19. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Thank you very much for your input, Bill, Chris & Steven. I am still a "newbie" here with a hunger to find the truth. I have learnt a lot from this wonderful Avalon community, and have relied on this forum to get the updated news of what's really going on in the world, as I have learnt now that the mainstream media is controlled and do not report the truth. I agree with you that we should not be afraid, as fear is what the PTB wants us to have. I try to learn what's really going on behind the veil that the PTB pull in front of our eyes, and although we cannot learn 100% the truth, this community has done a great job poking the holes into this veil, and let us know part of the truth.

I am sorry if this post causes distraction.

20. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I.... ask for advise from researchers about other stuff...and all I get is most of them slagging him or her off...then I ask the same question to the ones that get slagged off and they do exactly the same!!!

So you go round in circles!!! Who's telling the truth??? Grrrrrr
    That's why I replied in the way I did (although it didn't seem to work for Mu2143). Consider the information I offered, and then apply your critical thinking skills.

Re Marshall Masters (YowUsa), I wasn't aware that he thought anything would happen in 2011... besides, he's a Planet X researcher, not an esotericist (unless something has changed). I just looked on his site, and can't see anything there about 2011.

I do not believe Nancy Lieder or Gerard Zwann are credible researchers. Lieder is a channeler, and Zwann supports her. This is not 'research'. It's a religion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast