+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Some Millionaires Made A Video And This Is What They Said

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member baddbob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,717 times in 388 posts

Default Some Millionaires Made A Video And This Is What They Said

Here is some rich people coming clean from the The Agenda Project http://agendaproject.org/

http://front.moveon.org/some-million...fzlbl.facebook
    Last edited by baddbob; 8th December 2011 at 16:06.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to baddbob For This Post:

58andfixed (8th December 2011), alienHunter (8th December 2011), Amysenthia (11th December 2011), Arrowwind (11th December 2011), Cottage Rose (10th December 2011), Mark (8th December 2011), Miller (11th December 2011), percival tyro (11th December 2011), sygh (11th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member olddragon's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Some Millionaires Made A Video And This Is What They Said

Good on them!

They have a right to wealth because they have the nouns to make it but they should also pay more because they can afford it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to olddragon For This Post:

baddbob (8th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,208 times in 2,967 posts

When I type in "moveon.org" into google, it suggests that I could also type in "Soros" with it...

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

eric charles (8th December 2011), haibane (10th December 2011), Herbert (11th December 2011), meeradas (8th December 2011), Miller (11th December 2011), modwiz (8th December 2011), Operator (8th December 2011), Referee (11th December 2011), Spirithorse (8th December 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

This is a shell game. First of all, who said those millionaires can't get out their check books and write a check to the government for another 20% of their income? Secondly, when did you ever get a job from a poor person? It's not the ultra rich who are being taxed to death, it's the barely rich.

My sister and her husband make pretty good money. She would hire a full time housekeeper / nanny if she wasn't paying so much to the government, but as it is, the government is getting the money and she won't hire the person who would probably love to work in her home.

This class warfare game is dangerous. They are robbing us blind in Washington, the banks, and elite thieves where ever they nest. They took the bail out money over these bad home loans, and they keep the property, and evict the people who were conned into signing the loans. We need a total redo in regards to money world wide. We need to end the IMF, end Fed. Reserve systems in all countries, and restructure how we pay for services we want.

Government drives up the costs of business. We educated our children for much less years ago, and they got a superior education. We had health care we could afford, but when government is paying for all this subsidized care they just drive the costs up, and complain about dead beats without insurance not paying their bills. I will give you an example back in 1994 or so my husband did not have health insurance. He cut his wrist badly and needed stiches. Now, I knew for fact that insurance would pay $80.00 for the service and the hospital would take it. Guess what our freaking bill was for the same service? $400.00! I was pissed. I asked her why it was so high and she said, 'because you don't have insurance" at which point she also volunteered that our costs were higher because people without insurance don't usually pay up. I retorted, "Well give me an $80.00 bill and I will pay you right now!"

Of course she didn't and we paid it off over a couple of months. My point is government is causing the problems. We don't have a tax problem, we have a bloated government problem, a FED RES. problem, and a regulatory problem. Let the people work together, let's get rid of fraud and abuse by those who steal from government via medicare, insurance claims, and other areas. Raising taxes will not help. I highly recommend you watch "The only game in town" where we can see it's a shell game. Most of you don't even have a clue that we own it all already, and there is a way to stop the madness.

8. Link to Post #5
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by baddbob (here)
    Here is some rich people coming clean from the The Agenda Project http://agendaproject.org/

http://front.moveon.org/some-million...fzlbl.facebook
    I like it...

9. Link to Post #6
    Deactivated
    Thanks

banks = elite thieves = Repubtilians.

This administration tried to reach the public with the message that insurance is not very ensuring. It's a moneymaking scheme for banks = elite thieves = Repubtilians. The not very erudite rank-and-file of the Repubtilian Corps was not very receptive to that message.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    When I type in "moveon.org" into google, it suggests that I could also type in "Soros" with it...
    So I guess the implication is that those millionaires have fallen under the 'Soros' spell?

10. Link to Post #7
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Primitive propaganda to fool people, to raise taxes on small/family businesses and destroy them. Real agenda is to introduce new taxes and destroy middle class. After that there is no more options as working for big corporations for nothing like in China.

This story is really stupid. They tell that people are poor and they rich because they are not taxed properly. Then why did they keep all this money, why didn't they pay it to employees? It had solved all problems

This is communist jews crap who want to profit from the fall of capitalist jews. Looks like Russian propaganda, just like RT.com.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ngogly For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (8th December 2011), modwiz (8th December 2011), NancyV (11th December 2011), sygh (11th December 2011), Unified Serenity (8th December 2011), Vrilya (8th December 2011)

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member baddbob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,717 times in 388 posts

"I knew for fact that insurance would pay $80.00 for the service and the hospital would take it. Guess what our freaking bill was for the same service? $400.00" I got charged once for $25 for 4 baby asprin when I had one of my heart attacks.During a vascular operation they hit my spleen and they charged $4.000 to remove it even though it was there fault

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to baddbob For This Post:

Corncrake (8th December 2011), Cottage Rose (10th December 2011), Herbert (11th December 2011), modwiz (8th December 2011), NancyV (11th December 2011), Unified Serenity (8th December 2011), winnasboy (8th December 2011)

14. Link to Post #9
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ngogly (here)
    Primitive propaganda to fool people, to raise taxes on small/family businesses and destroy them. Real agenda is to introduce new taxes and destroy middle class. After that there is no more options as working for big corporations for nothing like in China.

This story is really stupid. They tell that people are poor and they rich because they are not taxed properly. Then why did they keep all this money, why didn't they pay it to employees? It had solved all problems

This is communist jews crap who want to profit from the fall of capitalist jews. Looks like Russian propaganda, just like RT.com.

It's called a 'joint/organized' and traditional method of making society work. Obama has repeatedly attempted to lighten the load on small business and the middle class. The Repubtilians won't let it happen!

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by alienHunter (here)
    banks = elite thieves = Repubtilians.

This administration tried to reach the public with the message that insurance is not very ensuring. It's a moneymaking scheme for banks = elite thieves = Repubtilians. The not very erudite rank-and-file of the Repubtilian Corps was not very receptive to that message.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    So I guess the implication is that those millionaires have fallen under the 'Soros' spell?
    Please stop the left / right paradigm. Obama got the most support form the banksters and other industry. Why do you think he has timmy geitner working for him? Why is Goldman Sachs always running our treasury? Watch the video and learn something. The government owns it all, and made 14 trillion in 2007 collectively from their investment funds. We don't need to pay taxes at all. Don't believe me, watch the video I posted above.

16. Link to Post #11
    Deactivated
    Thanks

It is a left/right paradigm...it seems you lean to the right. Am I wrong?

17. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 times in 258 posts

Thank you unified serenity. IMHO this is an elitist scam. The super rich are already exempt from paying taxes at all so if you just "raise taxes" without some kind of legislation that makes the tax hikes apply to the super rich as well, it will only make the super rich richer by knocking out their less well off competition. IMHO it will not have the desired effect that most of you seem to want it to have. IMHO the elites have been taking advantage of the "left" leaning politics of most intelligent individuals to forward their own agenda for centuries which has more to do with crony capitalism (communism for the rich / capitalism for the poor). The elites have noticed that most intelligent people are more caring and lean more to the left of the false left/right paradigm so they have decided to use that to their advantage.
    Last edited by AlternativeInfoJunkie; 8th December 2011 at 16:41.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

Vrilya (8th December 2011)

19. Link to Post #13
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Here's the truth...as I see it.

The Repubtilians are owners of the American economy. They obviously wield an imbalance of economic power...period. The left is relatively helpless in the face of all that economic power: elite thieves, bankers, corporations (the so-called job creators that won't create jobs until they have one of their own in leadership)...bankers won't loan money until one of their own is in leadership, the elite thieves will continue thieving but will encounter more counter measures until one of their own is in leadership. It is a losing game for those that actually want a balanced just society. Timothy Geithner is one of the remaining efforts of bi-partisanship. Something a naive Barack Obama promised.

20. Link to Post #14
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I suppose a semantic argument could be posed that the Government owns everything...they own public land...BUT, homeowners comprise the bulk of American/personal wealth. Most of that was eroded by the Repubtilians in the last 30 years by allowing the corporatist elite thieves have their way with the middle class.

21. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I suppose a semantic argument could be posed that the Government owns everything...they own public land...BUT, homeowners comprise the bulk of American/personal wealth. Most of that was eroded by the Repubtilians in the last 30 years by allowing the corporatist elite thieves have their way with the middle class.
    It kinda sounds like you're saying the democrats are not in bed with the republicans and therefore only the republicans are in bed with bed with the corporations. That would be a a very bizzarre thing to say if that is what you are saying.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

modwiz (8th December 2011), NancyV (11th December 2011), risveglio (10th December 2011), sygh (11th December 2011), Vrilya (8th December 2011)

23. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Wow! Here we go again with the left/right, "Repubtilians"/ Democrats bull crap. It makes no difference what party you belong to or vote for, they are all in it together and the American people are the losers. I would have thought by now most, if not all, Avalonians would have gotten that simple truth.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (8th December 2011), G.A (8th December 2011), Miller (11th December 2011), modwiz (8th December 2011), NancyV (11th December 2011), Sebastion (8th December 2011), Vrilya (8th December 2011)

25. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ceetee9 (here)
    Wow! Here we go again with the left/right, "Repubtilians"/ Democrats bull crap. It makes no difference what party you belong to or vote for, they are all in it together and the American people are the losers. I would have thought by now most, if not all, Avalonians would have gotten that simple truth.
    Hear, hear. But we know the illusion of choice to keep the sheeple bickering has an iron grasp and is highly effective.

As unique and individual people seem to be... how can only two opposing parties and sets of ideology define the majority? Sad.
    Last edited by G.A; 8th December 2011 at 17:23.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to G.A For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (8th December 2011), ceetee9 (8th December 2011), modwiz (8th December 2011), NancyV (11th December 2011), Unified Serenity (10th December 2011), Vrilya (8th December 2011)

27. Link to Post #18
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Ok

This gentleman is suggesting a Tax Retirement Fund to replace Taxes...What is the conceptual difference? It seems there is only a semantic difference. jeesuz! I don't know what his agenda is...he certainly seems sincere, but what he is saying is complete b.s. Sorry.

I did notice that he put a plug in for his organization. Beware of this dude!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by AlternativeInfoJunkie (here)
    It kinda sounds like you're saying the democrats are not in bed with the republicans and therefore only the republicans are in bed with bed with the corporations. That would be a a very bizzarre thing to say if that is what you are saying.
    No, that would be unfair to make such a claim...but it has been my observation that many conservatives are not what I would call 'good' humans (to take a note from WhiteFeather).

28. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Ok

This gentleman is suggesting a Tax Retirement Fund to replace Taxes...What is the conceptual difference? It seems there is only a semantic difference. jeesuz! I don't know what his agenda is...he certainly seems sincere, but what he is saying is complete b.s. Sorry.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

No, that would be unfair to make such a claim...but it has been my observation that many conservatives are not what I would call 'good' humans (to take a note from WhiteFeather).
    Ok. But as far as politicians go, democrats and republicans both serve the same masters. They are two tentacles on the same octopus. They may accomplish different goals for the power elite SOMETIMES. But for the most part the only difference is the rhetoric. It should also be pointed out that most, if not all, neo-conservative republicans are not conservative at ALL. It is not conservative to start expensive wars. It is not conservative to bail out corporations. It is not conservative to take away civil liberties. And the democrats (demo cons) are doing all of the exact same things. Sometimes you'll get an honest politician who somehow slips in on either side of the false left/right paradigm (Ron Paul, Ralph Nader, Dennis kucinich) but for the most part it is an exclusive club and you have to serve the corporate (or secret society) masters if you want to join. Hey I could recommend some books for you if you want.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

alienHunter (8th December 2011), modwiz (8th December 2011), NancyV (11th December 2011)

30. Link to Post #20
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Ok

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Ok. But as far as politicians go, democrats and republicans both serve the same masters. They are two tentacles on the same octopus. They may accomplish different goals for the power elite SOMETIMES. But for the most part the only difference is the rhetoric. It should also be pointed out that most, if not all, neo-conservative republicans are not conservative at ALL. It is not conservative to start expensive wars. It is not conservative to bail out corporations. It is not conservative to take away civil liberties. And the democrats (demo cons) are doing all of the exact same things. Sometimes you'll get an honest politician who somehow slips in on either side of the false left/right paradigm (Ron Paul, Ralph Nader, Dennis kucinich) but for the most part it is an exclusive club and you have to serve the corporate (or secret society) masters if you want to join. Hey I could recommend some books for you if you want.

I'm with your 'balanced' approach and I would say that I agree...the details of the 'truth' in my opinion are still to be worked out...ok, I'm open to books...thanks
    Last edited by alienHunter; 8th December 2011 at 17:55.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to alienHunter For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (8th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast