+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Home-Made Copper Pyramid For Healing And Meditative Purposes

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Darren Haynes's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Home-Made Copper Pyramid For Healing And Meditative Purposes

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Hello Avies, Im interested in constructing a Homemade Copper Pipe Pyramidal Structure which was inspired to me from David Wilcock's new book The Source Field Investigations. I don't know the size as of yet, but i will be using this device for meditation, spirituality and healing. I may build a small one for starters and using it as an energy/healing device. I may utilize it first by placing a glass of water on the inside of this structure and consuming it as a form of healing elixir... if you will, though i am not ill. I'm a newbie at this and would like to know if anyone has ever constructed such. Enclosed is a link, that i will be using as a reference. I would love to hear if anyone on this forum has an expertise in this, and any input would be greatly appreciated. Please LMK. Here's a link of reference below i will be using.

http://www.meditationpyramids.info/2...editation.html
    Hi there Whitefeather - I know this is an old thread, but I just bumped into doing a pyramid search on the forum since pyramid meditation and pyramid healing energy is a key factor in my life.

I have been using pyramids for meditation for the past 10 years, and I must say they have a profound healing effect. I remember my first pyramid meditation and my arms and legs shook quite a bit as I felt tensions/negative stuff leaving my body. While I still get that when meditating in a pyramid, it is not as intense as the first time. The healing I have noticed the most of all is the courage to make bigger changes in life, helping to bringing that inner voice of God more strongly to the forefront and to act on it. Helped me move out of a small town, negative relationships, and negative situations (and continues to keep moving that process). I find there is much more to it too, stuff I can't put my tongue on!

The pyramids I have been using, and I find the most powerful are the ones at meditationpyramids.com
    They range from simple copper pyramids to really amped up ones with crystals and more geometric forms on the top and at the bottom corners.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Darren Haynes For This Post:

WhiteFeather (23rd October 2014)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Hi there,

I'm new to this whole concept of meditation pyramids.
    I have some questions.. perhaps some helpful person could help to enlighten me.

1. What is the rationale for building pyramids without sides ?
    Surely any reflected energy would require sides to reflected from.
    Or .. does the rationale not involve the reflection of spiritual, chi nor other energies ?

2. If there is no reflection of energy involved... how does the pyramid work ?

3. Does it matter if the pyramid is a 3 sided rather than a 4 sided pyramid ?

4. Has anyone tried creating a pyramid "orgone accumulator" ?
    And then meditating inside that ?

5. Has anyone tried meditating inside a 'Billy Meier Meditation Pyramid' ?
    For example, see here: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil...GU_Pyramid.jpg

Thanks to anyone that takes the time to answer any of the questions above.
    I will be very grateful :-)

Have a nice day .. and be happy

lucidity :-)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Omni (13th October 2014), WhiteFeather (23rd October 2014)

5. Link to Post #63
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

As far as constructing one goes, I would use a tool like this for the corners.

In the netherlands they can be rented at DIY markets, so i guess u can rent them elsewhere too.

As for the size and shape, I know the great pyramid of egypt has a relation hight/base as 2/Pi like a circle diameter to its circumference so easy to remember. But I dont know if that size is important or not for a meditation pyramid.

I also wonder if a 3-sided or 4-sided, or even 5 sided pyramid makes any difference in effect.
    Examine all things and retain the good.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

fourty-two (13th October 2014), lucidity (14th October 2014), WhiteFeather (23rd October 2014)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

I have plans for a smaller copper pyramid, that will form the basis of the "cone shape" for my Wizard's hat. A crystal would hang from the top of the pyramid, slightly above my head. The idea came to me when I was trying to think of a wizard hat that would be purposeful in it's overall conical shape - more than just a cone shaped hat.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

fourty-two (13th October 2014), lucidity (14th October 2014), WhiteFeather (23rd October 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4