+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Kerry interviews Alfred Webre Weds 7th Dec on her radio show

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re:Kerry interviews Alfred Webre Weds 7th Dec on her radio show

I'm not sure about Tolec either. He does do an excellent job of telling the story, laying out the perspective, but it seems it's nothing we didn't already get from the Law of One or the Seth material.
    It's too strange that Alfred, a judge, can accept Tolec's testimony, give it a platform, while acknowledging there is no proof to substantiate any of it.
    I'm thinking maybe he includes Tolec to make himself appear less of a threat perhaps, so 'they' won't harrass, threaten, dissapear or suicide him.
    Interesting also is that Tolec's descriptions of 4D life, coincide with a topic that Alfred just happens to be writing a book about, which is the inter-life, the reality between incarnations as it were. Maybe that's why he is opening the floor to Tolec?
    I have come to respect Alfred's (other) work quite a bit over recent months, but yeah, there are questions.

I do think it is important though, to not dissmiss the entire body of work of one man, based on one or a few questionable perspectives. I try to take the information in on a case by case basis.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Elixer For This Post:

onawah (14th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Default Re:Kerry interviews Alfred Webre Weds 7th Dec on her radio show

i admire alfred a lot, i agree he isn't afraid to tell it as it is. i've read up a lot about him and his involvement in project pegasus, and also the interview with bisagio, eye opening and interesting . blessed be

4. The Following User Says Thank You to aquamarine For This Post:

Cidersomerset (20th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Kerry interviews Alfred Webre Weds 7th Dec on her radio show

Thanks aquamarine Alfred is a stalwart of the community, we don't have to agree with him but he deffinately deserves some respect imho.....
    Well Andrew is great he maywell be on another planet but he believes his story and is still planning to run for the Presidency in 2016 !!!
    I just posted another thread yesterday with the latest interview after the coast one where he was confronted by Ed dames live on the
    show over the phone great listening... In this latest interview on late night in the midlands, Andrew carries on in his quest dismissing
    Ed Dames rebuttles politely, and marches on towards the White house......Steve

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aquamarine (7th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3