+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What are you?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Default What are you?

It has come to my attention that not everyone who posts on this forum is of human or earthly origin. I would love to hear from various people regarding what they are, or believe themselves to be outside or inclusive of their physical bodies. Especially if you are human as well, the diversity is astounding!

It would be very interesting to compare perspectives and contrast differences. Even if you believe you are the Ninhursag herself, I am more than happy to civilly interact and compare notes.

I am fairly certain that I am completely of Earther origin, though I suspect my chemistry has been tampered with by two individuals whom I am not currently at liberty to reveal. I have heard the voice of a shaman of old in my mind since a very early age. Never had to study spelling, grammar, or English. I often disagreed with my teachers in the public school system (especially in English), as I noticed that they didn't even understand the explanations they were giving us regarding things such as subject, predicate, and other grammatical cantrips.

Please, share your experiences with me!
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

ghostrider (9th December 2011), percival tyro (10th December 2011), TelosianEmbrace (9th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Default Re: What are you?

All my life I have been called peculiar and different. I'm a nugget.

4. Link to Post #3
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: What are you?

I tend to believe that many of us are not really fully human...as in underdeveloped personalities. I try to be a work in progress. I have no idea what the finished product will be but I have hope that it will be a better me that results. I've considered some of the 57 alien species on Earth and while I may bear some resemblance in character and personality to one or the other...I can't take that seriously. I am curious about the peculiarities of individuals lacking the Rhesus factor and where that research might lead.

Is that really a picture of you...professional photo? It's pretty striking. Truth be told, you look like one of my in-laws...

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to alienHunter For This Post:

D-Day (9th December 2011), ghostrider (9th December 2011), modwiz (9th December 2011), TelosianEmbrace (9th December 2011), The One (9th December 2011), Unified Serenity (9th December 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Rantaak, I am everything and everyone, everywhere, all the time. There is nothing I am not. Now, that is a metaphysical perspective, and, seriously, it doesn't help much, does it?

I have lived many lifetimes in many different body types in many different star systems. Here's a tit bit i haven't shared yet. Every different body type has a different set of spiritual lessons to learn. I have been reptilian, Pleiadian, Sirian, Andromedan, and many more. I was incarnated when the reptilians first made themselves known in this universe, and my cycle will not close until after the universal reptilian drama is transcended.

I pride myself upon my work as a systems buster. I signed up for the hardest lifetime with the least amount of outside inspiration and the least amount of gifts/insight that I could. The one guiding light in my life has simply been the absolute knowing that there is a better way of living life, and that I could help bring it into being. People question 2012 and First Contact and Ascension, whereas I simply know its going to happen and live my life as such. Like the cork that is pushed under the surface again and again, eventually I will pop up to the surface!

I have encountered the Dark in many different lifetimes and guises, in many different galaxies. Their modus operandi is.. well.. predictable. They play the game to win, and any less from us will not bring the goods. I have relished the challenges they place before me, knowing that all too soon the game will be over, I will have succeeded, and my memories returned to me. On many planets, when I take form and walk amongst them, they pay me great respect. That is why it is so refreshing to be here on Earth at this time.

There is a great curiosity of the reptilians, so I shall elucidate. I have found my way into the incarnational stream of reptilian royalty. I can command. The tonal signature is there, and is recognised by those with scales upon this planet. There is a 'warrior code' amongst certain reps, that has to do with not fighting an unarmed or unprepared enemy. There is simply no honour in it. This is why the half breeds upon this planet are so scorned by a large segment of proud warriors. Right now, there is a reptilian command within space that holds me as their commander-in-chief. I know that command is an anathema to free will, yet you must understand that this is a part of their transformation to understanding love and free will. Perhaps, it was my ships that played a part in one of the Dulce Wars.

I say all this in good faith, and because I was asked.

Rantaak, it is good to see one so young with such insightful questions and awareness.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

bodhii71 (9th December 2011), D-Day (9th December 2011), Fred Steeves (9th December 2011), modwiz (9th December 2011), Pamela (9th December 2011), Rantaak (13th December 2011), The One (9th December 2011), Unified Serenity (9th December 2011), winnasboy (9th December 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm a loner. That's not to say I don't have friends or am not able to make connections with people easily. On the contrary, connecting with people has always come naturally to me and I have a very large family, so NOT being in the company of others was never really a choice. But ever since I was very young, I just felt different from everyone else. Schoolwork came easily for me, I never had to study for tests, and after comparing my thought processes with others, I realized I must have a photographic memory. When I was in kindergarten, I remember having my first pre-cognitive dream and my mom and sister also have some psychic abilities.

I prefer to be alone and actually find more kinship with animals (because they are not caught up in idle chatter and selfish pursuits). I long for the day when spoken/written language is no longer necessary for us to communicate with each other and we can really distill ourselves down to the basest level. I think my soul must be very old and getting weary of this primitive way of life...Time to ascend already!!

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DawnOfANewEra For This Post:

D-Day (9th December 2011), Ivanhoe (9th December 2011), John Parslow (9th December 2011), Limor Wolf (9th December 2011), Miller (9th December 2011), misericordia (9th December 2011), Pamela (9th December 2011), SaiphStar (9th December 2011), TelosianEmbrace (9th December 2011), The One (9th December 2011), Unified Serenity (9th December 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Over the past few years since I have been studying the subject of who and what we are and what our potential is, I would say I'm, like everybody else, an eternal being.

In this lifetime I am human but this is a small chapter that I wrote and am now playing out, making edits along the way.

Now, I am still at that stage where I am trying to piece this puzzle together but being an eternal soul resonates with me. But I definitely have this deep feeling that I don't like being human. Sounds a little odd perhaps but I see how we treat each other, from the extreme levels of violence to simply being a good neighbor and I can't see how we can make that transition to the next step on the spiritual ladder. I have had several dreams where I, along with many other humans are greeted in a large white room by what I would describe as beings from the Pleiades. I feel at home and the positive energy that I feel when in this reoccurring dream is very strong. Waking up actually does come with a hard thud to reality. While these are dreams right now, maybe this has some bearing on my future? Who knows, but I hope to be given that honor.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SaiphStar For This Post:

Limor Wolf (9th December 2011), TelosianEmbrace (9th December 2011), The One (9th December 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Quote What are you
    Something that cant be explained

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Everything that is, has ever been, that will ever be. you..

14. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Weary, but still standing.

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

I am a loner, rather be around animals than people, strangers look at me funny, and say there something different about you. always looking at my eyes, my wife calls them ice blue. I don't understand violence or loud people, and I've always had a pulling feeling looking up the stars, kinda puts a spell on me. I have clear memories from one year old...always felt I don' t belong here. I always go my own way, hate crowds and selfish people. I know I was born here but look nothing like my brother or sister...people say I'm even keel, not to high, not to low. I can read emotions like a newspaper if you get close to me. I listen first, speak last, fewer the words the more powerful the point. my cherokee indian heritage is something I'm very proud of.... i think I have Aucturian connections.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Ivanhoe (9th December 2011), misericordia (9th December 2011), Pamela (9th December 2011), SaiphStar (10th December 2011), TelosianEmbrace (9th December 2011), The One (9th December 2011)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Stardust.

While there is compelling evidence I was born on this planet, I've never been particularly happy about it or comfortable with it. Then, about 40 years ago, I became aware that I somehow had descended from the Pleiades. Looking forward to returning some day. And I'm so happy to see some "relatives" here.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermite For This Post:

SaiphStar (10th December 2011), Sidney (9th December 2011), TelosianEmbrace (9th December 2011)

19. Link to Post #12
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

It´s very hard to answer this question.

We´re hybrid beings, meaning that we are both a soul (driver) and a body (vehicle). Since we´re born this way, we get used to it and find hard to imagine things like this.

Just like when we are learning to drive a complex vehicle, like a plane, as an example, it also takes a long learning curve for we to learn how to properly "drive" our bodies; That´s why kids often take about 10 years to have a fully developed coordination of their bodies.

So, my answer is that we are both terrestrial (body) and extraterrestrial (soul)...However, who knows where our souls come from...

Cheers,

Raf.

20. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Hello AH,

Yes, that picture is of me. I took it in my vehicle at work one day for my girlfriend at the time. I apparently have a lot of doubles in the world ... looks wise. I've actually been accused before of lifting that pic from a site. It's me on one of my better days, LOL.

Quote Posted by alienHunter (here)
    I tend to believe that many of us are not really fully human...as in underdeveloped personalities. I try to be a work in progress. I have no idea what the finished product will be but I have hope that it will be a better me that results. I've considered some of the 57 alien species on Earth and while I may bear some resemblance in character and personality to one or the other...I can't take that seriously. I am curious about the peculiarities of individuals lacking the Rhesus factor and where that research might lead.

Is that really a picture of you...professional photo? It's pretty striking. Truth be told, you look like one of my in-laws...

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

The question is not complete. "What are you" can mean many things. As a physical entity, I feel we can all (most?) call ourselves 'human'. Might there be an AI or alien entity interacting on this forum... I've got to believe so.

Now, as to what our Aural selves are... well, that's an entirely different subject. I feel that about the Only thing that All the living entities here can confess to is that they are a physical manifestation of a Single force, namely, Source/God/Allah, etc. So, in that view, Does it Really matter "What we are"?

We Are All an Individual 'Experience' emanating from Source, in an Infinitely diverse embodiment. To 'identify' and enforce this idea of 'separation' is moving us backwards, not forwards.

In Unity and Peace

22. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

I am the Space Cowboy. Picker, grinner, lover, sinner, sure don't want to hurt no one. I'm smoker, a joker, a midnight toker, playing my music in the sun.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

alienHunter (9th December 2011), meeradas (9th December 2011)

24. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

I Am that I Am.

25. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I am a spark of divinity riding through waves of creation.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Kraken For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th December 2011)

27. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

I have no recollection of past lives. I don’t really think too much about reincarnation and imagine it’s for those that have a hard time in learning their lessons. I don’t have dreams either, I figure that’s due to my constant meditation… so there is no real need for me to contemplate during sleep cycles. I don’t really believe in Aliens but if they are real I feel I may be one of them because I can’t really relate to the mentality of most humans. Maybe I volunteered to come here to figure out why humans are so slow in their development.

What I do believe is that we are beings controlling these bodies remotely from another dimension, sought of like someone playing a video game. That dimension is now merging with this one and perhaps that’s why some people are see orbs…which, to my best guess is actually us. I believe this realm was created (BY US) to use as a learning facility. We are not in our bodies but are connected to it from elsewhere.
    The body is a fine piece of machinery and ingenuity that allows us to experience lessons through emotions. I don’t really see this place (Earth) as a hangout just to pass the time.

I strongly feel we are all here to do something magnificent, something that we may not yet be totally clear on at the moment. As of now, I just know that every aspect of my life is linked to helping others to help themselves…so they can help others. I’m not interested in anything else but this, and that may sound a bit strange to some but it makes perfect sense for me. I just see something in us all that many have a hard time seeing in themselves, I have this burning desire to help bring that out and sometimes wonder why I’m so passionate about it. It feels as if I came here just to see what the hell is going on and now feel everything I do must aid to pushing us forward.

My thoughts on everything about this world are extremely hard to explain in words, I just see plenty of distractions preventing us from being our best and will make every effort removing those distractions.

Peace

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th December 2011)

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Since you asked: I am a sojourner traveling this infinite multi-dimensional universe seeking greater experiences in which to apply my wisdom—gained through many lifetimes of experience, on many levels of existence—so that I may emerge into a greater awareness of my true nature—my true Self.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

30. The Following User Says Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

TelosianEmbrace (9th December 2011)

31. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Quote Posted by alienHunter (here)

If you're asking me, yes, that's me! What's the Rhesus factor?

Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    There is a great curiosity of the reptilians, so I shall elucidate. I have found my way into the incarnational stream of reptilian royalty. I can command. The tonal signature is there, and is recognised by those with scales upon this planet. There is a 'warrior code' amongst certain reps, that has to do with not fighting an unarmed or unprepared enemy. There is simply no honour in it. This is why the half breeds upon this planet are so scorned by a large segment of proud warriors. Right now, there is a reptilian command within space that holds me as their commander-in-chief. I know that command is an anathema to free will, yet you must understand that this is a part of their transformation to understanding love and free will. Perhaps, it was my ships that played a part in one of the Dulce Wars.
    I completely understand that it doesn't matter which side one is holding cards for, we're all in this game together. This "warrior code" is intriguing and surprising, as I've always assumed "reptilians" to be of a much baser nature.

And on another note, I'm not young at all. My body may be, but I have incarnated in thousands of bodies on this planet and others (of varying densities and dimension). My dominant incarnations include an earther sorcerer of ancient times, an interstellar druidic woman with weather powers, some sort of beholder creature from an entirely different dimension, and two particularly lithe and crafty alchemical interlopers who I am not currently at liberty to reveal the identities of (unless Gemini Domini means anything to you).

Salutations, TelosianEmbrace!

Quote Posted by SaiphStar (here)
    Over the past few years since I have been studying the subject of who and what we are and what our potential is, I would say I'm, like everybody else, an eternal being.

In this lifetime I am human but this is a small chapter that I wrote and am now playing out, making edits along the way.

Now, I am still at that stage where I am trying to piece this puzzle together but being an eternal soul resonates with me. But I definitely have this deep feeling that I don't like being human. Sounds a little odd perhaps but I see how we treat each other, from the extreme levels of violence to simply being a good neighbor and I can't see how we can make that transition to the next step on the spiritual ladder. I have had several dreams where I, along with many other humans are greeted in a large white room by what I would describe as beings from the Pleiades. I feel at home and the positive energy that I feel when in this reoccurring dream is very strong. Waking up actually does come with a hard thud to reality. While these are dreams right now, maybe this has some bearing on my future? Who knows, but I hope to be given that honor.
    We are indeed, eternal beings who grow to write the scripts of the stories of our incarnations. My understanding is that while dreams can be projections of the past or future, it is much more likely that the dream is taking place in some real space. These encounters with the Pleiadians (sp?) are probably not past or future, but something you experienced while actually having the dream.

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I am a loner, rather be around animals than people, strangers look at me funny, and say there something different about you. always looking at my eyes, my wife calls them ice blue. I don't understand violence or loud people, and I've always had a pulling feeling looking up the stars, kinda puts a spell on me. I have clear memories from one year old...always felt I don' t belong here. I always go my own way, hate crowds and selfish people. I know I was born here but look nothing like my brother or sister...people say I'm even keel, not to high, not to low. I can read emotions like a newspaper if you get close to me. I listen first, speak last, fewer the words the more powerful the point. my cherokee indian heritage is something I'm very proud of.... i think I have Aucturian connections.
    Your eyes are indeed "ice blue"... My girlfriends eyes are of a similarly staggering hue. I also hate crowds and selfish people, and look nothing like any of my family members (post-awakening). It would seem that we have similar abilities, this is very interesting. Similar alchemy or something, perhaps...

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)
    The question is not complete. "What are you" can mean many things. As a physical entity, I feel we can all (most?) call ourselves 'human'. Might there be an AI or alien entity interacting on this forum... I've got to believe so.

Now, as to what our Aural selves are... well, that's an entirely different subject. I feel that about the Only thing that All the living entities here can confess to is that they are a physical manifestation of a Single force, namely, Source/God/Allah, etc. So, in that view, Does it Really matter "What we are"?

We Are All an Individual 'Experience' emanating from Source, in an Infinitely diverse embodiment. To 'identify' and enforce this idea of 'separation' is moving us backwards, not forwards.

In Unity and Peace
    The generality of my question is intentional, as I wanted to allow people to answer the question in whatever manner they felt compelled to... as you have done :-p... I don't think all of us are from source, I definitely am not, though I have learned how to channel it. Some of us are just freaks of nature...

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    I have no recollection of past lives. I don’t really think too much about reincarnation and imagine it’s for those that have a hard time in learning their lessons. I don’t have dreams either, I figure that’s due to my constant meditation… so there is no real need for me to contemplate during sleep cycles. I don’t really believe in Aliens but if they are real I feel I may be one of them because I can’t really relate to the mentality of most humans. Maybe I volunteered to come here to figure out why humans are so slow in their development.

What I do believe is that we are beings controlling these bodies remotely from another dimension, sought of like someone playing a video game. That dimension is now merging with this one and perhaps that’s why some people are see orbs…which, to my best guess is actually us. I believe this realm was created (BY US) to use as a learning facility. We are not in our bodies but are connected to it from elsewhere.
    The body is a fine piece of machinery and ingenuity that allows us to experience lessons through emotions. I don’t really see this place (Earth) as a hangout just to pass the time.

I strongly feel we are all here to do something magnificent, something that we may not yet be totally clear on at the moment. As of now, I just know that every aspect of my life is linked to helping others to help themselves…so they can help others. I’m not interested in anything else but this, and that may sound a bit strange to some but it makes perfect sense for me. I just see something in us all that many have a hard time seeing in themselves, I have this burning desire to help bring that out and sometimes wonder why I’m so passionate about it. It feels as if I came here just to see what the hell is going on and now feel everything I do must aid to pushing us forward.

My thoughts on everything about this world are extremely hard to explain in words, I just see plenty of distractions preventing us from being our best and will make every effort removing those distractions.

Peace
    I don't believe in reincarnation either, though I do believe in multiple incarnation. This is because I believe that the over-soul which governs all of this resides in a density that is far beyond the shackles of time. And I would agree with you about Earth, this is an incredibly rich and unique learning ground for ALL SORTS of incarnating spirits due to the immense amount of diversity and all of the chaotic and cosmic games. Helping others is a generous behavior, though if overused it can often have the unpleasant effect of stagnating ones personal growth due to a poor allocation of energy. This is exemplified by the church. Perhaps a distinction must be made between sharing ideas and attempting to dominate someone by dogmatically believing that one knows what's best for them. In this manner, I feel peculiarly worried when someone tells me that they do not dream... but since all of our experiences are different, it is not for me to say whether or not this would have the same implications for you as it would for me.

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    Since you asked: I am a sojourner traveling this infinite multi-dimensional universe seeking greater experiences in which to apply my wisdom—gained through many lifetimes of experience, on many levels of existence—so that I may emerge into a greater awareness of my true nature—my true Self.
    Well, DUH!... aren't we all?! Players of this cosmic game?
    Last edited by Rantaak; 13th December 2011 at 06:32.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast