+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast

Thread: 'Skyfish' of NASA tether incident Don Juan's 'mudshadows'?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,918 times in 4,329 posts

Default 'Skyfish' of NASA tether incident Don Juan's 'mudshadows'?

It is an interesting correlation. (I came up with this headline, it fits)

SKY FISH OF NASA TETHER INCIDENT DON JUAN'S MUDSHADOWS?

2. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

ajyana (10th December 2011), albativo (9th January 2012), another bob (16th February 2012), Belle (24th December 2011), Bhusunda (17th February 2012), buckminster fuller (11th December 2011), cheez_2806 (10th December 2011), christian (10th December 2011), crosby (10th December 2011), Ecnal61 (16th February 2012), Elethia (10th December 2011), Enquiring1 (12th December 2011), Flash (10th December 2011), gandra99 (17th December 2011), Gardener (12th December 2011), guayabal (13th December 2011), jorr lundstrom (10th December 2011), jubjubmoreley (11th December 2011), lelmaleh (20th August 2014), Lifebringer (16th February 2012), Limor Wolf (25th December 2011), mab777 (12th December 2011), Mark (10th December 2011), Mike (10th December 2011), percival tyro (12th December 2011), ponda (10th December 2011), Referee (12th December 2011), Reinhard (12th December 2011), seko (20th January 2017), shadowstalker (18th December 2011), Snoweagle (10th December 2011), STATIC (10th December 2011), StephenW11UK (16th February 2012), sunflower (20th August 2014), The One (19th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: 'Skyfish' of NASA tether incident Don Juan's 'mudshadows'?

Nah, space plankton.

Great article. A must read, especially if this subject is new to you.
    Last edited by modwiz; 10th December 2011 at 05:28.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

this is very very interesting. It would make your post quite a lot of good and justice if you were explaining a bit what the content of the article you are sending us to is about. Just a line and a long article is usually not enough to attract our attention.

This article merits on its own our attention DNA.

It is also possible to link it to other spiritual schools that talk about energies, thought energies, that are attached to us and are constantly replenished by human creating similar thoughts energies. They are often described as clouds of thoughts surrounding human beings (Indian religions and the Vedas are mentioning this if I am not mistaken).

It is the first time we would have photograph these so clearly as they were around the space teter.

Don Juan in Carlos Castaneda stories was saying that these were predator energies coming from somewhere else that were attached to human being in order to suck up the human energies and that we are their food (our negative energies being delicious to them) and that in order to raise us as a good herd to be devoured, they supply us with negative thoughts and fear provoking thoughts supplying them with feeding energies.

The way out to be unpalatable to them is discipline (as taught by spiritual schools) and emptying of the mind in order to distinguish what is the influence from these montrous human eaters versus what is truly from us.

If these amibea like foreign elements were not feeding on us and herding us, we would be experiencing our true beings that are incredible awareness, glimmering awareness, surrounding us with a film of light all around, the film being awareness.

Very interesting parallels really.
    Last edited by Flash; 10th December 2011 at 05:30.

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Belle (24th December 2011), butcherman (18th December 2011), christian (10th December 2011), DNA (10th December 2011), Gardener (12th December 2011), jorr lundstrom (10th December 2011), KosmicKat (10th December 2011), Mark (10th December 2011), modwiz (10th December 2011), percival tyro (12th December 2011), ponda (10th December 2011), Reinhard (12th December 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Here is an interview with this guy and a little speeded Laura Eisenhover.

Here is more on the Archons

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...luminous-child
    Last edited by jorr lundstrom; 10th December 2011 at 05:31.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Bhusunda (17th February 2012), christian (10th December 2011), DNA (10th December 2011), Flash (10th December 2011), John Parslow (10th December 2011), mab777 (12th December 2011), modwiz (10th December 2011), ponda (10th December 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Interesting find DNA

Here's a few quotes from the link:

Quote Also, in the conclusion of my new book "Covert Encounters in Washington, D.C.," I report in great detail how demonic, alien creatures are secretly manipulating the minds of politicians and other powerful people in Washington.

Unfortunately, I now see that the possession of people's mind is not limited to a select individuals in positions of power on this planet. If the revelations in the excerpted conversation below are accurate, everyone is potentially being mentally manipulated by these creatures.
    Quote Excerpted from "The Active Side of Infinity"

by Carlos Castenada

Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs; our ideas of good and evil; our social mores. The predators are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations, and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal.

In order to keep us obedient, meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver- stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist; a horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, and filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.
    Last edited by ponda; 10th December 2011 at 05:38.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Bhusunda (17th February 2012), christian (10th December 2011), DNA (10th December 2011), jorr lundstrom (10th December 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,918 times in 4,329 posts

Here are some of the pics. It's a short article.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

another bob (16th February 2012), Bhusunda (17th February 2012), christian (10th December 2011), DeDukshyn (12th December 2011), Flash (10th December 2011), jorr lundstrom (10th December 2011), Mark (10th December 2011), ponda (10th December 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

It's so great to see this information becoming more prevalent, it feels like an opening, energetically. Now if someone can add the rods to this explanation somehow it would go a long way to explaining two of the most prevalent extra-dimensional sightings that we do have this actual photographic evidence of.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

another bob (16th February 2012), Belle (24th December 2011), Bhusunda (17th February 2012), DNA (10th December 2011), KosmicKat (10th December 2011), modwiz (10th December 2011), Reinhard (12th December 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,572 times in 5,713 posts

cool stuff. thanks DNA.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DNA (10th December 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

If Carlos's story about what Don Juan had revealed to him was true, then why are these creatures not mentioned in Hinduism, Bonism or Buddhism? Although these spiritual schools emphasis on inner silence, and one of them involves heavy use of magic, they fail to mention a predatory non-organic beings who feed on Humans energy.
    I have seen a glowing object one evening in my parents' garden. It was roughly the size of a male's fist about 3-5 meters above ground, it appeard all of the sudden from my right side as though it was moving already but not visible then it vanished over where I was sitting with my mom. I have no idea what the object was, it troubled me to think about it, so I forgot it, until some time ago here on Avalon when someone mentioned orbs. Things like that are scary to a child.

Actually our Neighbors back then claim to have seen a black shadow resembling a woman but bigger, climbing like a gecko the side of the their house, thus throwing tremndouse fear into their hearts. But I can't verify this story.

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Bhusunda (17th February 2012), christian (10th December 2011), DNA (10th December 2011), Flash (10th December 2011), mab777 (12th December 2011), Mark (10th December 2011), modwiz (10th December 2011), ponda (10th December 2011), Referee (12th December 2011), Reinhard (12th December 2011), Snoweagle (10th December 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Davidallany said:

If Carlos's story about what Don Juan had revealed to him was true, then why are these creatures not mentioned in Hinduism, Bonism or Buddhism?

Well going on what Carlos said "Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs" as well as "The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, and filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now"

So if the predators/parasites etc played a part in the origins of modern human belief systems and they also fear being discovered then that might explain why they are not mentioned

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Bhusunda (17th February 2012), christian (10th December 2011), DNA (10th December 2011), modwiz (10th December 2011)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    If Carlos's story about what Don Juan had revealed to him was true, then why are these creatures not mentioned in Hinduism, Bonism or Buddhism? Although these spiritual schools emphasis on inner silence, and one of them involves heavy use of magic, they fail to mention a predatory non-organic beings who feed on Humans energy.
    I have seen a glowing object one evening in my parents' garden. It was roughly the size of a male's fist about 3-5 meters above ground, it appeard all of the sudden from my right side as though it was moving already but not visible then it vanished over where I was sitting with my mom. I have no idea what the object was, it troubled me to think about it, so I forgot it, until some time ago here on Avalon when someone mentioned orbs. Things like that are scary to a child.

Actually our Neighbors back then claim to have seen a black shadow resembling a woman but bigger, climbing like a gecko the side of the their house, thus throwing tremndouse fear into their hearts. But I can't verify this story.

Your comments seem surprising to me. What about the common talk of demons, evil spirits, possession, well, name it, our cultures are full of trying to describe the undescribable.

In Middle East they are Jinns, in Asia demons, etc.

What about all these feeding and offerings to the gods. Shrines all over India are full of offerings, often food offerings. Mayan Indian would even sacrifice human beings to the gods. Actually trying to physically feed them. It would appease the Gods and make them more clement.

We have been feeding them for a very long time in all over the earth mythologies.

What if these gods were not physical as we believe it?

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bhusunda (17th February 2012), christian (10th December 2011), DNA (10th December 2011), modwiz (10th December 2011), ponda (10th December 2011), Snoweagle (10th December 2011)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    Quote Davidallany said:

If Carlos's story about what Don Juan had revealed to him was true, then why are these creatures not mentioned in Hinduism, Bonism or Buddhism?

Well going on what Carlos said "Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs" as well as "The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, and filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now"

So if the predators/parasites etc played a part in the origins of modern human belief systems and they also fear being discovered then that might explain why they are not mentioned
    True, I thought of that before actually posting my first post, that's why I mentioned another school of sorcery and magic, namely Bonism.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

christian (10th December 2011), DNA (10th December 2011), modwiz (10th December 2011), ponda (10th December 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

why are these creatures not mentioned in Hinduism, Bonism or Buddhism?
    There are apparently some ancient texts, that do speak about those creatures and there may well have been some information 'lost' in other ancient traditions, that have been passed on since thousands of years instead of having resurfaced just recently.

Apart from that, Don Juan told Castaneda about those mud shadows only at the very end of his tutorship. I assume, Don Juan's objective was to first teach him how to become impeccable, to render himself unreachable for those mud shadows.
    This is what Don Juan says about how to protect oneself from those shadows:
    The flyers' mind flees forever when a sorcerer succeeds in grabbing on to the vibrating force that holds us together as a conglomerate of energy fields. If a sorcerer maintains that pressure long enough, the flyers' mind flees in defeat. And that's exactly what you are going to do; hold on to the energy that binds you together.

All we can do is discipline ourselves to the point where they will not touch us.

How can you ask your fellow men to go through those rigors of discipline? They'll laugh and make fun of you; and the more aggressive ones will beat the **** out of you... and not so much because they don't believe it. Down in the depths of every human being, there is an ancestral, visceral knowledge about the predators' existence.

Discipline is the only deterrent. But by discipline I don't mean harsh routines. I don't mean waking up every morning at five-thirty and throwing cold water on yourself until you're blue. Sorcerers understand discipline as the capacity to face with serenity odds that are not included in our expectations. For sorcerers, discipline is an art; the art of facing infinity without flinching; not because they are strong and tough, but because they are filled with awe.

Sorcerers say that discipline makes the glowing coat of awareness unpalatable to the flyer. The result is that the predators become bewildered. An inedible glowing coat of awareness is not part of their cognition, I suppose. After being bewildered, they don't have any recourse other than refraining from continuing their nefarious task. If the predators don't eat our glowing coat of awareness for a while, it will keep on growing.

Simplifying this matter to the extreme, I can say that sorcerers, by means of their discipline, push the predators away long enough to allow their glowing coat of awareness to grow beyond the level of the toes. Once it goes beyond the level of the toes, it grows back to its natural size. The sorcerers of ancient Mexico used to say that the glowing coat of awareness is like a tree. If it is not pruned, it grows to its natural size and volume. As awareness reaches levels higher than the toes, tremendous maneuvers of perception become a matter of course.

The grand trick of those sorcerers of ancient times was to burden the flyers' mind with discipline. Sorcerers found out that if they taxed the flyers' mind with inner silence, the foreign installation would flee, and give any one of the practitioners involved in this maneuver the total certainty of the mind's foreign origin. The [alien mind control of these creatures] comes back, I assure you, but not as strong; and a process begins in which the fleeing of the flyers' mind becomes routine until one day it flees permanently.

That's the day when you have to rely on your own devices which are nearly zero. A sad day indeed! There's no one to tell you what to do. There's no mind of foreign origin to dictate the imbecilities you're accustomed to. My teacher, the nagual Julian, used to warn all his disciples that this was the toughest day in a sorcerer's life for the real mind that belongs to us. The sum total of our experience after a lifetime of domination has been rendered shy, insecure, and shifty. Personally, I would say that the real battle of sorcerers begins at that moment. The rest is merely preparation.

The sorcerers' revolution is that they refuse to honor agreements in which they did not participate. Nobody ever asked me if I would consent to being eaten by beings of a different kind of awareness.

The flyers are an essential part of the universe, and they must be taken as what they really are; awesome, monstrous. They are the means by which the universe tests us. We are energetic probes created by the universe, and it's because we are possessors of energy that has awareness that we are the means by which the universe becomes aware of itself.

The flyers are the implacable challengers. They cannot be taken as anything else. If we succeed in doing that, the universe allows us to continue.
    So I find, most traditions teach, how to protect oneself against those entities, that's more important than telling about their existence, especially given the fact, that humans tend to be quite sensitive and hearing about this highly insidious and elusive predator might scare them and thus make it easier for the predator to prey upon humanity.

This is why it is so important, to pratice discernment and discipline vigilantly:
    By playing on our self-reflection, which is the only point of awareness left to us, the predators create flares of awareness that they proceed to consume in a ruthless, predatory fashion. They give us inane problems that force those flares of awareness to rise, and in this manner they keep us alive in order for them to be fed with the energetic flare of our pseudo-concerns.

What we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. He's an average piece of meat. There are no more dreams for man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to become a piece of meat: trite, conventional, imbecilic.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

another bob (16th February 2012), Bhusunda (17th February 2012), DNA (10th December 2011), Flash (12th December 2011), KosmicKat (10th December 2011), merkabagirll (24th December 2011), modwiz (10th December 2011), ponda (10th December 2011), Snoweagle (10th December 2011), Spirithorse (25th December 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Davidallany said:

True, I thought of that before actually posting my first post, that's why I mentioned another school of sorcery and magic, namely Bonism.
    Well the same logic might apply to Bonism as well as other ritualistic and esoteric groups if the parasite theory is true.I could be wrong but i think that the only groups or belief systems that had any info about them were Gnosticism and Shamanism.There quite possibly were others as well.Also you could very well be correct that they are indeed mentioned in other religions texts etc but it might depend on interpretation or reading between the lines etc

This is assuming that mind parasites are separate and different from demons etc
    Last edited by ponda; 10th December 2011 at 15:17.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

christian (10th December 2011), Flash (12th December 2011), modwiz (10th December 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

Your comments seem surprising to me. What about the common talk of demons, evil spirits, possession, well, name it, our cultures are full of trying to describe the undescribable.

What about all these feeding and offerings to the gods. Shrines all over India are full of offerings, often food offerings. Mayan Indian would even sacrifice human beings to the gods. Actually trying to physically feed them. It would appease the Gods and make them more clement.

We have been feeding them for a very long time in all over the earth mythologies.

I didn't rule out anything, I am just skeptical, that's all. I have also mentioned what I have experienced. Our ancestors made a distinction between Gods creators whom they made offerings to, and evil spirits, ghosts and other Creatures who they fought with the blessing of the Gods. I have no proof the the two as per your suggestion are actually one.

Have you seen those shadowy flyers ? If you have, how did you do it, I too would like to try.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Bhusunda (17th February 2012), christian (10th December 2011), Flash (11th December 2011), modwiz (10th December 2011)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    Quote Davidallany said:

Well the same logic might apply to Bonism as well as other ritualistic and esoteric groups if the parasite theory is true.I could be wrong but i think that the only groups or belief systems that had any info about them were Gnosticism and Shamanicism.There quite possibly were others as well.Also you could very well be correct that they are indeed mentioned in other religions texts etc but it might depend on interpretation or reading between the lines etc

This is assuming that mind parasites are separate and different from demons etc
    It seems that we are going in a circle now, maybe it's the flyers' mind hard at work. But I can't prove it.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

christian (10th December 2011), Flash (12th December 2011), modwiz (10th December 2011), ponda (10th December 2011)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    why are these creatures not mentioned in Hinduism, Bonism or Buddhism?
    There are apparently some ancient texts, that do speak about those creatures and there may well have been some information 'lost' in other ancient traditions, that have been passed on since thousands of years instead of having resurfaced just recently.

Apart from that, Don Juan told Castaneda about those mud shadows only at the very end of his tutorship. I assume, Don Juan's objective was to first teach him how to become impeccable, to render himself unreachable for those mud shadows.
    This is what Don Juan says about how to protect oneself from those shadows:
    The flyers' mind flees forever when a sorcerer succeeds in grabbing on to the vibrating force that holds us together as a conglomerate of energy fields. If a sorcerer maintains that pressure long enough, the flyers' mind flees in defeat. And that's exactly what you are going to do; hold on to the energy that binds you together.

All we can do is discipline ourselves to the point where they will not touch us.

How can you ask your fellow men to go through those rigors of discipline? They'll laugh and make fun of you; and the more aggressive ones will beat the **** out of you... and not so much because they don't believe it. Down in the depths of every human being, there is an ancestral, visceral knowledge about the predators' existence.

Discipline is the only deterrent. But by discipline I don't mean harsh routines. I don't mean waking up every morning at five-thirty and throwing cold water on yourself until you're blue. Sorcerers understand discipline as the capacity to face with serenity odds that are not included in our expectations. For sorcerers, discipline is an art; the art of facing infinity without flinching; not because they are strong and tough, but because they are filled with awe.

Sorcerers say that discipline makes the glowing coat of awareness unpalatable to the flyer. The result is that the predators become bewildered. An inedible glowing coat of awareness is not part of their cognition, I suppose. After being bewildered, they don't have any recourse other than refraining from continuing their nefarious task. If the predators don't eat our glowing coat of awareness for a while, it will keep on growing.

Simplifying this matter to the extreme, I can say that sorcerers, by means of their discipline, push the predators away long enough to allow their glowing coat of awareness to grow beyond the level of the toes. Once it goes beyond the level of the toes, it grows back to its natural size. The sorcerers of ancient Mexico used to say that the glowing coat of awareness is like a tree. If it is not pruned, it grows to its natural size and volume. As awareness reaches levels higher than the toes, tremendous maneuvers of perception become a matter of course.

The grand trick of those sorcerers of ancient times was to burden the flyers' mind with discipline. Sorcerers found out that if they taxed the flyers' mind with inner silence, the foreign installation would flee, and give any one of the practitioners involved in this maneuver the total certainty of the mind's foreign origin. The [alien mind control of these creatures] comes back, I assure you, but not as strong; and a process begins in which the fleeing of the flyers' mind becomes routine until one day it flees permanently.

That's the day when you have to rely on your own devices which are nearly zero. A sad day indeed! There's no one to tell you what to do. There's no mind of foreign origin to dictate the imbecilities you're accustomed to. My teacher, the nagual Julian, used to warn all his disciples that this was the toughest day in a sorcerer's life for the real mind that belongs to us. The sum total of our experience after a lifetime of domination has been rendered shy, insecure, and shifty. Personally, I would say that the real battle of sorcerers begins at that moment. The rest is merely preparation.

The sorcerers' revolution is that they refuse to honor agreements in which they did not participate. Nobody ever asked me if I would consent to being eaten by beings of a different kind of awareness.

The flyers are an essential part of the universe, and they must be taken as what they really are; awesome, monstrous. They are the means by which the universe tests us. We are energetic probes created by the universe, and it's because we are possessors of energy that has awareness that we are the means by which the universe becomes aware of itself.

The flyers are the implacable challengers. They cannot be taken as anything else. If we succeed in doing that, the universe allows us to continue.
    So I find, most traditions teach, how to protect oneself against those entities, that's more important than telling about their existence, especially given the fact, that humans tend to be quite sensitive and hearing about this highly insidious and elusive predator might scare them and thus make it easier for the predator to prey upon humanity.

This is why it is so important, to pratice discernment and discipline vigilantly:
    By playing on our self-reflection, which is the only point of awareness left to us, the predators create flares of awareness that they proceed to consume in a ruthless, predatory fashion. They give us inane problems that force those flares of awareness to rise, and in this manner they keep us alive in order for them to be fed with the energetic flare of our pseudo-concerns.

What we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. He's an average piece of meat. There are no more dreams for man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to become a piece of meat: trite, conventional, imbecilic.
    I am not saying its not possible, I just have not seen any mention, not in the slightest bit of those flyers, not in Islam, not in Buddhisim and not in Hinduism. Why were the alleged information relating to them was lost from all schools? And where is the proof that some of them have been discovered lately?
    It's difficult to believe that Jesus, Moses, Siddhartha and countless sorceres and shamans, talked about everything from paradise to fires of hell, but neglected to point out the real? reason behind humanity's trouble.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

christian (10th December 2011)

34. Link to Post #18

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

The Tibetan Buddhist use fire puga to feed the hungry ghosts -the are not physical they live in the lower astral planes. They are attracted to Our. Negative thoughts, emotions and energy created from ones actions and any type of neurosis one might have. During a fire puga the hungry ghosts collect above you in a grouping about 20 to a 100 feet high. They feed off of the smoke. There can be hundreds to thousands of them. When the ceremony is done the hungry ghosts are either destroyed or vibrationallt tuned to a higher realm and consciousness. This is done through prayer, energy focus and the smoke.

Physical plane parasites are different they will find a host or someone to attach to. are difficult to get rid of... They usually live in 3 planes one below us, the earth and next astral.. 2 ways I know of to get rid of them. They are tricky and will hide. Complete focus a switch and energy see it for what it is This is where dreaming and stalking come in..... Move into and change the dream. Your mind and level of consciousness have a lot to do with it .

Then there are reptilian hybrids usually they are lighter green, small ears, medium eyes, medium slight build, around 6 to 7 ft tall some are reptilian/human and some are reptilian/other species-alien. They travel on this dimension/plane 4d/plane and the lower planes.... They are creepy and irritating. The only way I know how to get rid of them is tell them to leave -they will and leave your space

Then there are the reptilians. Green big eyes tall and a bit intimidating and aggressive. If they won't leave your space then it's best you leave.

Hope this helps some

Nora

We are all related
    Last edited by Guest; 10th December 2011 at 09:01.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Post:

another bob (16th February 2012), Belle (24th December 2011), Bhusunda (17th February 2012), christian (10th December 2011), DNA (10th December 2011), Flash (12th December 2011), modwiz (10th December 2011), ponda (10th December 2011), Snoweagle (10th December 2011)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Maybe it's all by design.Maybe if everybody knew about 'the flyers' from the beginning then we wouldn't be able to experience this reality the way were supposed to and learn from it.Also the Universe might be taking 'the flyers' themselves into consideration when shaping the bigger picture.

Quote From The Active Side Of Infinity

"The flyers' mind has not left you," don Juan said. "It has been seriously injured. It's trying its best to rearrange its relationship with you. But something in you is severed forever. The flyer knows that. The real danger is that the flyers' mind may win by getting you tired and forcing you to quit by playing the contradiction between what it says and what I say.

"You see, the flyers' mind has no competitors. When it proposes something, it agrees with its own proposition, and it makes you believe that you've done something of worth. The flyers' mind will say to you that whatever Juan Matus is telling you is pure nonsense, and then the same mind will agree with its own proposition, 'Yes, of course, it is nonsense,' you will say. That's the way they overcome us.
    Last edited by ponda; 10th December 2011 at 09:02.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

christian (10th December 2011), DNA (10th December 2011), Flash (12th December 2011), modwiz (10th December 2011)

38. Link to Post #20
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

I am not saying its not possible, I just have not seen any mention, not in the slightest bit of those flyers, not in Islam, not in Buddhisim and not in Hinduism. Why were the alleged information relating to them was lost from all schools? And where is the proof that some of them have been discovered lately?
    It's difficult to believe that Jesus, Moses, Siddhartha and countless sorceres and shamans, talked about everything from paradise to fires of hell, but neglected to point out the real? reason behind humanity's trouble.
    The Nag Hammadi scriptures, that talk about the Archons were discovered in 1945 or 47 or so.
    http://www.jayweidner.com/Archons.html
    Good questions anyways, I can only speculate, as I said, some might have been lost, then teaching humanity is a delicate issue, it might have been advantageous to focus mainly on other issues in the last millenia, also as a move to cosy the predator along, to give them a false sense of security, while formenting an evolution under the radar, all speculations...
    The New Testament is still intruiging on this day, but when I read the Dead Sea Scrolls or the Talmud of Jmmanuel, it seems to me, that nevertheless the story of the Nazarene had been altered significantly in the current version of the Bible, how exactly the alteration and loss of information came about, is surely a great story, but I cannot tell you facts, I only heard about conciles, that edited the Bible in the past and that may only be the tip of the iceberg.

---

I see auras not only on people, but on plants, places etc. and sometimes rather big auras without any body attached to it just going around, I also saw black ones that look very much like the mudshadows. I am not obsessed at all with watching all the auric activity, I want to add, although it's an intruiging view, I usually have other things on my mind. (The stuff in italics is a paradox, isn't it? )
    Last edited by christian; 10th December 2011 at 09:15.

39. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

another bob (16th February 2012), Belle (24th December 2011), Bhusunda (17th February 2012), Davidallany (10th December 2011), DNA (10th December 2011), Flash (12th December 2011), modwiz (10th December 2011), ponda (10th December 2011), Snoweagle (10th December 2011), Spirithorse (25th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast