+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast

Thread: 'Skyfish' of NASA tether incident Don Juan's 'mudshadows'?

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Default Re: 'Skyfish' of NASA tether incident Don Juan's 'mudshadows'?

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    Yeah they have been described as an intra-species predator
    What if the "intra-species" predator is being controlled sometimes by an external predator? An astral predator? One genetically bred to be the perfect host for them over centuries?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

christian (12th December 2011), DNA (12th December 2011), percival tyro (17th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote modwiz said:

Psychopaths as non-humans is a meme I would like to firmly implant

Yes well it definitely is possible but proving it might be difficult.I still suspect that souled humans could be controlled/influenced by these parasites and not even be aware of it and yet not be psychopathic.I think that there might be a connection between elite bloodlines and say parasitic/demonic/astral control as well.
    Exactly my point about it being 'generational' and in the DNA. Bloodlines of pre-prepared vehicles for easy entry. Vibrationally 'attuned', so to speak.

There are then those who have 'sold their souls' and may or may not be 'there' anymore. Agreements are made, although the ego may not be aware of anything. It just resonates with the 'plan'. Complicated to be sure, but not too complicated. Unless we choose to play 'see no evil'. That game is the one we play very willingly to their advantage. This they know and use.

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,950 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    Yeah they have been described as an intra-species predator
    What if the "intra-species" predator is being controlled sometimes by an external predator? An astral predator? One genetically bred to be the perfect host for them over centuries?
    Yea, I've thought of that before, a sort of "avatar" for an inorganic being if you will.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

christian (12th December 2011), luminuma (13th December 2011), Mark (12th December 2011), percival tyro (17th December 2011)

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote Rahkyt said:

Yes exactly and they only need a few hosts to control the rest.They manipulate events so all the money and power has gradually accumulated into the hands of the few and now here we are.But the show ain't over and they aren't the only game in town.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

DNA (12th December 2011), luminuma (13th December 2011), Mark (12th December 2011), Nasu (12th December 2011), percival tyro (17th December 2011)

8. Link to Post #65
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,652 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Very interesting video, but I must say that Laura Eisenhower is about impossible to follow for non native speakers. This is lightspeed talking lol!
    Sounds like a cheap mic or close hard walls, causing distortion, to me. Whatever ... she has a difficult voice to record, and not sound like a chipmunk in an undersized echo chamber.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DNA (12th December 2011), Flash (13th December 2011), Mark (12th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011), Nasu (12th December 2011), ponda (12th December 2011)

10. Link to Post #66
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Yes, so I am addressing it to stay ahead of a rapidly moving situation. I know how radical that statement is, but I am not alone and I think it pivotal to 'get' it. Some of these possessions are generational now and it is sinking into the DNA coding. Probably hiding a traceable footprint in the 'junk DNA'. The stuff 'scientists are clueless about so they call it junk, like their science,lol.
    What do you think of the Russian research on junk dna? That it is actually where language comes from and is utilized and not really somnolent? Laura KJ and the research they speak of equate the OPs to almost 50% of the population. Another race. They say that it is the difference between the christian "wheat and the tares" prophecy. They also evoke Gurdjieff and Ouspensky in corroboration.

There is evidence that those who are capable of "spirit possession" may also have the same dna type as those we consider to be Illuminati and capable of being accessed extra-dimensionally by ultra-dimensional entities. This might include priests and priestesses of indigenous religions who are "born" to be seers and shamans What do you think of that?
    Think of it? You are singing my song, brother. My whole bit about DNA, junk DNA and generational predisposition are ways of saying the same basic thing.

As far as the language structure they found in the junk DNA I totally believe/know that. I have been talking to my DNA for some years now, so when they came out with that I said to myself, "it's about time". The language is in the regular DNA as well. The huge portions of the 'junk' made seeing the patterns easier. The 'language' they are seeing in the 'junk' is more like the library of Alexandria in our coding. Our personal 'activated' default setting DNA operating system has much less information and is in the micro version of the language. The 'junk' DNA is a macro form. Same syntax just more easily observable. Solar system, atomic system analogy.

11. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote modwiz said:

Yes well it definitely is possible but proving it might be difficult.I still suspect that souled humans could be controlled/influenced by these parasites and not even be aware of it and yet not be psychopathic.I think that there might be a connection between elite bloodlines and say parasitic/demonic/astral control as well.
    Exactly my point about it being 'generational' and in the DNA. Bloodlines of pre-prepared vehicles for easy entry. Vibrationally 'attuned', so to speak.

There are then those who have 'sold their souls' and may or may not be 'there' anymore. Agreements are made, although the ego may not be aware of anything. It just resonates with the 'plan'. Complicated to be sure, but not too complicated. Unless we choose to play 'see no evil'. That game is the one we play very willingly to their advantage. This they know and use.
    Now your are talking about a very scary potential reality here.
    I have often speculated as to the rituals the "illuminati" types do.
    Skull and Bones,,,,The Masons,,,,,,Bohemian Grove,,,,,,,even starting at such seemingly naive levels as college fraternities.
    Reciting some old promise in Greek, or Latin, and not even knowing what you are saying half the time.

I have speculated on another thread the very real possibility of peripheal possesion, and seemingly as stated by myself and others, one needs to invite said creatures in.
    Just like the myth about the vampire needing to be invited into your home.

I have also listened to folks state that the bloodline thing is very important when talking illuminati types, and so what you say makes sense.
    You have human hosts bred in supposedly prestigous families, but now not sounding like such fun. We have these folks then often abused, and why sexual abuse and pedophilia runs so rampend with these folks seems to me to be a technique used to weaken an individuals defenses against these possessing entities.

And then you have the rituals conducted and said persons given the mantra to invite said entities into themselves.

Crazy!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Mark (12th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011), Nasu (12th December 2011), percival tyro (12th December 2011), ponda (12th December 2011)

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote modwiz said:

Yes i agree entirely.Anyone of any use to them who isn't of their blood can be initiated into the bigger control picture or "coerced" by whatever means necessary.The trouble for them is that the curtain is being pulled back and there's nothing that they can do about that

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

DNA (12th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011), percival tyro (17th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #69
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote modwiz said:

Now your are talking about a very scary potential reality here.
    I have often speculated as to the rituals the "illuminati" types do.
    Skull and Bones,,,,The Masons,,,,,,Bohemian Grove,,,,,,,even starting at such seemingly naive levels as college fraternities.
    Reciting some old promise in Greek, or Latin, and not even knowing what you are saying half the time.

I have speculated on another thread the very real possibility of peripheal possesion, and seemingly as stated by myself and others, one needs to invite said creatures in.
    Just like the myth about the vampire needing to be invited into your home.

I have also listened to folks state that the bloodline thing is very important when talking illuminati types, and so what you say makes sense.
    You have human hosts bred in supposedly prestigous families, but now not sounding like such fun. We have these folks then often abused, and why sexual abuse and pedophilia runs so rampend with these folks seems to me to be a technique used to weaken an individuals defenses against these possessing entities.

And then you have the rituals conducted and said persons given the mantra to invite said entities into themselves.

Crazy!
    We are making great progress here. People are 'getting' it. There was a movie where certain glasses or something allowed you to see who was 'owned' or not. In this case knowledge is our glasses along with discernment and behavior pattern recognition.

Thank you for laying it out so well. My use of language may not always be optimal for getting the message across. Multiples of people who 'get it' and put it into their language makes it more accessible to more people.

16. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

We have these folks then often abused, and why sexual abuse and pedophilia runs so rampend with these folks seems to me to be a technique used to weaken an individuals defenses against these possessing entities.

Crazy!
    Crazy but powerful. The sexual abuse also serves an energetic purpose as the sex itself can result in the awakening of Kundalini for certain purposes and also depending upon the type of sex (I'll keep it G-rated). For those who are organic portals there is a different kind of response than for those who are trained to be psychopathic and who may incarnate into families who have been portals for generations. The research as conducted by those who have looked into this state that OPs can be born into regular families. That they have a sort of 'collective soul' or 'animal soul' going on, not an individuated soul like a human who has reached that level. The theory goes that they are newly arrived in humanity and that this next cycle is their incarnative opportunity, as the previous cycle has been for many of us.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Bhusunda (17th February 2012), christian (12th December 2011), DNA (12th December 2011), luminuma (18th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011), percival tyro (12th December 2011)

18. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

We have these folks then often abused, and why sexual abuse and pedophilia runs so rampend with these folks seems to me to be a technique used to weaken an individuals defenses against these possessing entities.

Crazy!
    Crazy but powerful. The sexual abuse also serves an energetic purpose as the sex itself can result in the awakening of Kundalini for certain purposes and also depending upon the type of sex (I'll keep it G-rated). For those who are organic portals there is a different kind of response than for those who are trained to be psychopathic and who may incarnate into families who have been portals for generations. The research as conducted by those who have looked into this state that OPs can be born into regular families. That they have a sort of 'collective soul' or 'animal soul' going on, not an individuated soul like a human who has reached that level. The theory goes that they are newly arrived in humanity and that this next cycle is their incarnative opportunity, as the previous cycle has been for many of us.
    Don Juan also stated in his excerpt that the human being is covered with a fine layer of energy surrounding the aura but that this diminishes through life.
    I'm thinking this may also explain what is going on here. And for folks who doubt that the elite are very much into this whole pedophilia thing, read this thread. Washington D.C. Politicians Documented Instances of Pedophilia
    It is a well documented phsychological fact that people who are victims of pedophilia at an early age are far more likely to become one themselves.
    As such, with pedophilia being practiced so often on our world leaders it would make sense that many of them would in turn become one themselves.

The videos by Cathy OBrien opened my eyes to this reality.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

christian (12th December 2011), luminuma (18th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011)

20. Link to Post #72
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I was reading Duncan O'Finioan's blog today and came across something he said that really struck a chord with me. To paraphrase, "Off planet real body entities bleed, cut and can be killed like anybody else. It is the 4th dimensional entities that scare the crap out of me". I put this out there to try and keep a focus on the real problem, entities masquerading as humans. Ones whose native environment has no 3-D existence. It is very easy for us to get lost if we do not use our focus to quiet the 'whispers' that will come with this territory. Don Juan says it comes with being human. Although I am still working with whether the Fliers and Archons are the same problem. It could be a matter of perceptions and language obfuscating the same issue though. Minding our minds does seem to be the first order of personal psychic hygiene to attend to here.

21. Link to Post #73
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

I´ve read several of Castanedas books years ago, but these fliers I´ve either missed or forgotten completely.
    The basic setup is that the fliers are independent entities that have come from somewhere and you can protect yourself from them by stillness of mind(or approximately so)?

What if they never came from anywhere, but the moment there was separation from unity, resulting in duality, they were created by the first negative thought as a feedback system to aid people in discerning which state of the mind leads towards unity once more by showing the wrong way? If state of the mind would be thought of as frequency, the fliers being the radio frequency you do not wan´t to tune in to? Could they just be a part of the system that makes things work energetically, perhaps even reasonably limiting the abilities of an individual with a lot of negative and angry thoughts, so that he/she cannot harness the full energetic potential of the human? It is a grim story the way it was told, and I´m finding this concept fitting them in energetic systems the way I see them with no apparent contradiction - on the other hand they might be making this story up in me to ease my existence, verifying their existence in the firstly mentioned manner by trying to deny it... Talk about win some lose some...

UT
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 12th December 2011 at 06:19.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

christian (12th December 2011), DNA (12th December 2011), luminuma (18th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011), percival tyro (12th December 2011), ponda (12th December 2011)

23. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Yes, so I am addressing it to stay ahead of a rapidly moving situation. I know how radical that statement is, but I am not alone and I think it pivotal to 'get' it. Some of these possessions are generational now and it is sinking into the DNA coding. Probably hiding a traceable footprint in the 'junk DNA'. The stuff 'scientists are clueless about so they call it junk, like their science,lol.
    What do you think of the Russian research on junk dna? That it is actually where language comes from and is utilized and not really somnolent? Laura KJ and the research they speak of equate the OPs to almost 50% of the population. Another race. They say that it is the difference between the christian "wheat and the tares" prophecy. They also evoke Gurdjieff and Ouspensky in corroboration.

There is evidence that those who are capable of "spirit possession" may also have the same dna type as those we consider to be Illuminati and capable of being accessed extra-dimensionally by ultra-dimensional entities. This might include priests and priestesses of indigenous religions who are "born" to be seers and shamans What do you think of that?
    Think of it? You are singing my song, brother. My whole bit about DNA, junk DNA and generational predisposition are ways of saying the same basic thing.

As far as the language structure they found in the junk DNA I totally believe/know that. I have been talking to my DNA for some years now, so when they came out with that I said to myself, "it's about time". The language is in the regular DNA as well. The huge portions of the 'junk' made seeing the patterns easier. The 'language' they are seeing in the 'junk' is more like the library of Alexandria in our coding. Our personal 'activated' default setting DNA operating system has much less information and is in the micro version of the language. The 'junk' DNA is a macro form. Same syntax just more easily observable. Solar system, atomic system analogy.
    Many thanks to both of you, you both have given cues to work on to resolve my daughter language difficulties or difficulties with language. Talking to her DNA, what a bright idea, the language structure has been damaged at this level I bet, within the junk DNA (nothing shows in the known DNA). On the other hand, because of language structure that is different, I always tought that she as harder to program for PTBs of this world. Maybe be she has to have these different language structure from the rest of us....

Well, interesting path. I will see what I do with it. What are the result that you have seen on yourself Modwiz?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

christian (12th December 2011), DNA (12th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011), percival tyro (12th December 2011)

25. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I was reading Duncan O'Finioan's blog today and came across something he said that really struck a chord with me. To paraphrase, "Off planet real body entities bleed, cut and can be killed like anybody else. It is the 4th dimensional entities that scare the crap out of me". I put this out there to try and keep a focus on the real problem, entities masquerading as humans. Ones whose native environment has no 3-D existence. It is very easy for us to get lost if we do not use our focus to quiet the 'whispers' that will come with this territory. Don Juan says it comes with being human. Although I am still working with whether the Fliers and Archons are the same problem. It could be a matter of perceptions and language obfuscating the same issue though. Minding our minds does seem to be the first order of personal psychic hygiene to attend to here.
    Intriguing synchronicity considering we have like three or four threads floating this topic right now. Especially that he specifically states the fliers/archon thing and Castaneda. I posed the same question a few posts ago to Rahkyt. I think their are many similiarities between the archons and fliers, but I don't know for sure if they are the same thing or not.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

christian (12th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011)

27. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Quote Ultima Thule said:

I´ve read several of Castanedas books years ago, but these fliers I´ve either missed or forgotten completely.
    The basic setup is that the fliers are independent entities that have come from somewhere and you can protect yourself from them by stillness of mind(or approximately so)?

My understanding of the flyers/parasites is that not all thoughts,ideas,suggestions,urges etc that come into ones mind are your own.The human mind finds it very difficult to know when a thought is its own or from an outsider/flyer.Our minds have become desensitized to the subtle nuances and suggestions of the flyers.The trick is to study each thought carefully but never completely buy it.Yes stillness of mind and awareness might be our greatest defence
    Last edited by ponda; 13th December 2011 at 15:44.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

christian (12th December 2011), DNA (12th December 2011), luminuma (18th December 2011), Mark (13th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011), percival tyro (12th December 2011)

29. Link to Post #77
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

Many thanks to both of you, you both have given cues to work on to resolve my daughter language difficulties or difficulties with language. Talking to her DNA, what a bright idea, the language structure has been damaged at this level I bet, within the junk DNA (nothing shows in the known DNA). On the other hand, because of language structure that is different, I always tought that she as harder to program for PTBs of this world. Maybe be she has to have these different language structure from the rest of us....

Well, interesting path. I will see what I do with it. What are the result that you have seen on yourself Modwiz?
    Reduced aging and an immune system that resists everything. Only running myself down can get me ill. So=called communicable 'bugs' are a non issue for me. The seasonal community I work in, for six months at a time, has a few illness pass through every season and although I avoid no one I am never affected. I never avoid people with colds or 'bugs'. In 21 years I have been ill 4 times and each one corresponded to a 'bad' time with myself and not exposure to anyone or thing. Only one actually made me need to rest. The other three were walk around, feeling crappy kind of things.

Being healthy and feeling ageless are the conversations I have with DNA. I also need very little food. My DNA did that on its own to make any 'transitions' easier. It is also a way to even greater vitality, so the one feeds the other two goals of mine.

30. Link to Post #78
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

http://www.prismagems.com/castaneda/

The active side of infinity is about the fliers. At the bottom of this site.

MP 3 #15+16 are audios about the fliers. LOL
    Last edited by jorr lundstrom; 12th December 2011 at 10:53.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

christian (12th December 2011), DNA (14th December 2011), Mark (13th December 2011), modwiz (12th December 2011)

32. Link to Post #79
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I have only just joined the thread Maybe I should read more before I ask questions but anyway here goes....Do the arcons affect our sleeping minds, or are they only able to feed from our waking consciousness.....Are they dependent upon humanity. What or where would they be if we didn't exist. Are they by products of humanity. Is there some sort of symbiosis at play here or is it one way traffic. When we let go of our ego do they lose touch of the conduit for their sustenance and existence. Do they only prey upon our low vibrations. eg. Victims, lack of love, fear, anger, etc.
    Last edited by percival tyro; 12th December 2011 at 23:02.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to percival tyro For This Post:

DNA (14th December 2011), luminuma (18th December 2011), Mark (13th December 2011), ponda (12th December 2011)

34. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,323 times in 8,667 posts

I am appreciating the discussion here. It was in one of Hancock's books I learned of the linguistics in 'junk' dna.

I have read all of the Castaneda books (starting in 72) listed on the link above except The Active Side of Infinity. I guess I missed that one coming out, but will now certainly plan to read his final work and preparation for passing over.

Yesterday I was reading up on Lash, Gnosticism, etc., an area I was not very knowledgable of.

Thanks all!
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 12th December 2011 at 21:50.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

DNA (14th December 2011), Mark (13th December 2011), modwiz (13th December 2011), percival tyro (12th December 2011), ponda (12th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast