+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast

Thread: 'Skyfish' of NASA tether incident Don Juan's 'mudshadows'?

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,011 posts

Default Re: 'Skyfish' of NASA tether incident Don Juan's 'mudshadows'?

Quote Posted by percival tyro (here)
    I have only just joined the thread Maybe I should read more before I ask questions but anyway here goes....Do the arcons affect our sleeping minds, or are they only able to feed from our waking consciousness.....Are they dependent upon humanity. What or where would they be if we didn't exist. Are they by products of humanity. Is there some sort of symbiosis at play here or is it one way traffic. When we let go of our ego do they lose touch of the conduit for their sustenance and existence. Do they only prey upon our low vibrations. eg. Victims, lack of love, fear, anger, etc. After enjoying much self esteem we often end up under a "cloud" that drains us.

Some have suggested that there was a presence in the solar system long before there was any actual biological life.This might imply that at some level this presence might get sustenance from heat or radiation or light etc.This presence might attain extra sustenance from biological/energetic life forms or has evolved so as to do so.There probably is a consciousness aspect to this presence so it may be able to interplay with the dream/sleeping state of conscious beings.They may well be able to still harness our energy etc even when we are aware of their presence but having awareness of them might lessen their control/influence on us.We might loosen the shackles so to speak.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

bodhii71 (17th December 2011), DNA (14th December 2011), percival tyro (12th December 2011), Rahkyt (13th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    I am appreciating the discussion here. It was in one of Hancock's books I learned of the linguistics in 'junk' dna.

I have read all of the Castaneda books (starting in 72) listed on the link above except The Active Side of Infinity. I guess I missed that one coming out, but will now certainly plan to read his final work and preparation for passing over.

Yesterday I was reading up on Lash, Gnosticism, etc., an area I was not very knowledgable of.

Thanks all!
    There's a few good interviews of John Lash at this link: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...us-child/page2

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

DNA (14th December 2011), percival tyro (12th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,291 times in 1,107 posts

I remember in some of the earlier Casteneda books there was a lot of talk about inorganic beings. Also the goal of all this sorcery was for the initiate to move his assemblage point throughout his feild gaining enough energy to be able to drop the human form. Another term for the human energy feild was luminous egg. At one point the human being was consumed by the fire from within and became an inorganic being itself. In the wider feild of the new age there are people who have inner guides, some of these might be legitimate inorganics of a very high level that are not parasitic, but I wonder how many are not. I had a one time encounter with the ascended master Serapis, and it did not speak to me or show up in human form, it just moved over me and did some sort of cleansing on my feild then left. I don't really know one way or other how to characterize this being, I had another experience in an aura cleansing and grounding course i attended, where I was told to send roots down into the earth, and as I did I could see energy wise a very wide area of the planet, and sense these enormous whale size oval shapes swimming through the earth towards me ans I could feel my perceptions and emotions shut down. Ever since that experience I have felt an enormous amount of high density energy kick in when ever i tried any sort of solitary spiritual practice.
    I would be interested in suggestions on ways to get beyond this. It feels like i unkowingly walked into something over my head. And I suspect it has to do with a planet wide invasion of the human species and earth long ago such as Don Jaun describes. When I shared my perceptions with the teacher, her reply was she had no idea what that might be, but that it might have to do with some bigger work. At that point I had the strongest feeling of the hair raising on the back of my neck I have ever experienced, and that usually means thatwhatever was just said was very important, usually a big piece of truth was spoken. I have since come to the conclusion that we all can access this planetwide trauma, and present condition of invasion and repel, or cure the invasion. It would be interesting to see if anyone else has experienced anything similar to this.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

DNA (14th December 2011), janus (24th December 2011), luminuma (18th December 2011), modwiz (13th December 2011), percival tyro (17th December 2011), ponda (12th December 2011), Rahkyt (13th December 2011)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Very interesting johnf.

About three years ago i had an interesting experience.I was sitting down reading something on the computer when it occurred.At that time when i looked up from the computer i could look out of the glass doors and see the vacant lot next door.I was on the second floor so i was looking down onto the lot.Anyway on this particular day i was reading away when in my peripheral vision i seen a large circular object that was of white or milkish color slowly move through the vacant lot.This object was about two meters in diameter.It moved slowly past my field of vision and when i looked up and directly at it it disappeared.

Another time i looked up one day from the computer and the entire landscape was overlaid with a lime green grid pattern that stretched off into the distance.This scene only lasted a couple off seconds then the grid pattern vanished.

I think that sometimes we are given unusual experiences so as to help open our eyes and minds a bit.A type of gentle nudge and sometimes not so gentle
    Last edited by ponda; 13th December 2011 at 05:51.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

DNA (14th December 2011), janus (24th December 2011), luminuma (18th December 2011), modwiz (13th December 2011), percival tyro (17th December 2011), Rahkyt (13th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member Rahkyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,578 times in 2,452 posts

Great discussion, vibrant, great points. I think, at the point of understanding that seems to be indicated by the level of conversation here, a few things can be stated:

1) there is an energetic presence that is dominating the earth.

2) that presence is herding humans and consuming them.

3) that presence has preferred vehicles and is not interested in allowing any of its prey to get free.

4) there is a way beyond that is up to the individual to find.

Those unusual experiences, being able to sense otherworldly entities, going within and dealing with one's own internal dialogue and fears seem to be common to all spiritual and mental doctrines that seek to 'elevate" humanity on an individual basis. There seems to be no way for a collective human body to escape the trap. It has to be done person by person. Escaping the system. A matrix.

It all boils down to, again, personal work and experience, subjective and perhaps seeming a little crazy to others. It's no wonder those who seem to be the furthest out there eventually disappear as their inner explorations divorce them further and further from mainstream humanity.
    Last edited by Rahkyt; 13th December 2011 at 01:14.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rahkyt For This Post:

Bhusunda (17th February 2012), bodhii71 (17th December 2011), DNA (14th December 2011), Enquiring1 (19th December 2011), jorr lundstrom (13th December 2011), luminuma (18th December 2011), modwiz (13th December 2011), percival tyro (17th December 2011), ponda (13th December 2011)

11. Link to Post #86
    Sweden Honored, Retired Member. Jorr passed on 31 May, 2012.
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,109 times in 1,725 posts

There is a movie, The.Adjustment.Bureau.2011. After a book by Philip K Dick

This movie shows wot it takes to get pass the archons in a nice way. LOL

If you can download it or something, its worth it. I used Pirate Bay. LOL

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

DNA (14th December 2011), luminuma (18th December 2011), modwiz (13th December 2011), percival tyro (17th December 2011), ponda (13th December 2011), Rahkyt (13th December 2011)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,813 times in 3,643 posts

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    I´ve read several of Castanedas books years ago, but these fliers I´ve either missed or forgotten completely.
    They were not introduced until his last book which was published in 1998 I do believe.

Reading this passage was a bit like Neo being given the explanation for the nature of his reality. I was about to pop when I read Castaneda saying this stuff. I literally put the book down and walked in circles trying to come to grips.

The book reading came just a month after I had seen the matrix movie like six times at the movie theater. And for the past few years I had been reading Lovecraft stories for leasure and Gnostic scriptures describing a parastic god named Yaldaboath.

Quote Posted by ponda (here)

My understanding of the flyers/parasites is that not all thoughts,ideas,suggestions,urges etc that come into ones mind are your own.The human mind finds it very difficult to know when a thought is its own or from an outsider/flyer.Our minds have become desensitized to the subtle nuances and suggestions of the flyers.The trick is to study each thought carefully but never completely buy it.Yes stillness of mind and awareness might be our greatest defence
    Very well stated Ponda. This is the key

Quote Posted by percival tyro (here)
    I have only just joined the thread Maybe I should read more before I ask questions but anyway here goes....Do the arcons affect our sleeping minds, or are they only able to feed from our waking consciousness.....Are they dependent upon humanity. What or where would they be if we didn't exist. Are they by products of humanity. Is there some sort of symbiosis at play here or is it one way traffic. When we let go of our ego do they lose touch of the conduit for their sustenance and existence. Do they only prey upon our low vibrations. eg. Victims, lack of love, fear, anger, etc.
    It is my believe that ghosts feed on mankind quite a bit when folks lie in bed asleep. Some use bad dreams, some use faux love, others use sex, and still others employ the "old hag syndrome".

This is just speculation on my part, but I would think the archons affect us less during sleep, and this may be why we have such a hard time remembering. It is because we are not using the archon mind that is employed when we are waking.

Very good question about them being dependent on humanity, and asking where they would be if we didn't exist. I have no freaking idea. Excellent questions though.

I do not think they are by-products of humanity, but hey, this stuff is all conjecture on my part. Excellent questions. Some out of the box thinking. In relation to this question Val Valarian's matrix books have this cover art that could have a parrellel with the fliers. He calls it a higher self, but, it is what I have always invisioned the fliers to look like. Complete with tentacles connecting them to their energy sources. If this is indeed a flier situation,,,and we some how help to evolve it with our experiences, then who is to say it is not a by-product of man.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

luminuma (18th December 2011), percival tyro (17th December 2011), ponda (17th December 2011), wolf_rt (24th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Quote Posted by johnf (here)
    I remember in some of the earlier Casteneda books there was a lot of talk about inorganic beings.
    Agreed. Many were called "allies". They helped the practitioner, if the practitioner was strong enough to engage and in a way subdue these creatures.
    One is reminded of the ancient stories of the DJINN from "1001 Arabian Nights".

Also the goal of all this sorcery was for the initiate to move his assemblage point throughout his feild gaining enough energy to be able to drop the human form.
    I would think this meant one was successfull at removing the attachment to the flier.

Another term for the human energy feild was luminous egg. At one point the human being was consumed by the fire from within and became an inorganic being itself.
    The same thing is stated here in the Urantia book. There are many parrallels between the Urantia and Castaneda's books. For instance, what is called "intent" in the Castaneda books is called "The personal adjuster" in the urantia book, and they are the exact same thing, a mysterious force that wishes to merge with us if we are able to follow "the house rules" or universal law.
    It is stated in the Urantia that if one succusfully merges with the "personal adjuster" that one burns with the fire within. Pretty cool

In the wider feild of the new age there are people who have inner guides, some of these might be legitimate inorganics of a very high level that are not parasitic, but I wonder how many are not.
    This is a very interesting point you make. It may even be symbiotic. It is stated in the Castaneda books that the "allies", are electrical in nature and very long lived, but that they yearn for the human energy that is more like heat. From what I got out of the Castaneda books, the relationship with the "allies" was symbiotic in nature.

I had another experience in an aura cleansing and grounding course i attended, where I was told to send roots down into the earth, and as I did I could see energy wise a very wide area of the planet, and sense these enormous whale size oval shapes swimming through the earth towards me ans I could feel my perceptions and emotions shut down. Ever since that experience I have felt an enormous amount of high density energy kick in when ever i tried any sort of solitary spiritual practice.
    This is very suggestive of what Michael Harner calls the biengs he met while doing Ayuhusca in Brazil. They were whale dragons that swam through space, and they claimed that they had started all life on earth, and hid within the different life forms.

I'm sorry about your experience. If it's any consolation, I had a similiar one that has made personal journeys difficult and has curtailed my explorations as well. I have had a similiar experience here

I would be interested in suggestions on ways to get beyond this. It feels like i unkowingly walked into something over my head. And I suspect it has to do with a planet wide invasion of the human species and earth long ago such as Don Jaun describes.
    I agree, again, the same thing happened to me in an experience I linked above.

When I shared my perceptions with the teacher, her reply was she had no idea what that might be, but that it might have to do with some bigger work. At that point I had the strongest feeling of the hair raising on the back of my neck I have ever experienced, and that usually means thatwhatever was just said was very important, usually a big piece of truth was spoken. I have since come to the conclusion that we all can access this planetwide trauma, and present condition of invasion and repel, or cure the invasion. It would be interesting to see if anyone else has experienced anything similar to this.
    I wouldn't assume everyone is capable of this John. This are some specialized abilities, and so far as I am concerned, ussually manifest when some one has put in some considerable self knowing, and meditation time. Good luck in your travels my freind, and this was some excellent stuff you shared. Thank You.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

percival tyro (17th December 2011), wolf_rt (24th December 2011)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Mojo just posted this video on the Parasitic Non-Organic Multidimensional Beings thread.

Mojo went on to mention that Trevor Constable has a theory of "plasmic entities", yea, no sh!t, everything we are talking about right now.
    I was totally blown away.
    These big amoeba like looking things are shown just like how they are shown in the Nasa Tether incident only "in" the atmosphere.
    Very cool, and very wierd.
    But cooler than weird.

Quote Author and historian Trevor James Constable discusses his work tracking the reality of huge, invisible flying creatures and his research into weather modification.
    Constable detailed his initial discovery of invisible flying creatures in the 1950's, when he was visiting contactee George Van Tassel and was, himself, "extremely sensitive." During this encounter, Constable said he could feel the disturbances in the atmosphere created by these creatures, aimed his camera at them, and photographed the oddities. He alleged that these invisible entities were later captured on ultraviolet film by NASA in the infamous 1996 video release known as the "Tether Incident." Based on this footage, Constable surmised that "the whole of outer space is just crawling with these things."

He also talked about his research into weather modification, notably creating rain using what he called "a biological form of energy which conventional scientific people have not yet been able to master." He explained that this energy source is the same form of power that Wilhelm Reich called "orgone energy." Recalling his most productive experiment with rainmaking, Constable said that he'd generated 21 inches of rain over the course of 20 hours. According to him, the energy force used in his rainmaking experiments also serves as the propulsion method for both UFOs and the invisible creatures.

"Infrared film, exposed between dawn and sunrise in high, dry locales will frequently objectify invisible objects of various kinds living in and passing through the atmosphere." [p.51]

His results were extraordinary. Not only were conventional discs and spacecraft-like forms captured on film, but amazing ameoboid entities. Commenting on these, and describing his own astonishment and surprise, Trevor Constable, in his provocative and profound autobiographical book, "The Cosmic Pulse of Life", refers to

"...the unwelcome nature of these photographs....These living creatures, these bioforms, were neither what we wanted nor what we expected. We wanted spacecraft. At that time we stood in ignorance of any biological element in UFOs....In the intervening years I have observed with interest and fascination the disquieting, disturbing effect (the photos and film) have on all persons whose approach to UFOs is mechanistic. This experience has taught me that purported scientific "objectivity" is a fiction..." [pp83-4]
    Last edited by DNA; 18th December 2011 at 04:55.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

mojo (20th December 2011)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

I just wanted to note,
    many have claimed the tether can be used as a ruler for objects that appear to moving behind the tether. This is incorrect and was shown scientifically on UFO hunters how the opitcal illusion works. The demonstrated it precisely and unfortunately its a legitimate optical illusion.

Thats not to make any statement on the reality of these objects or the nature of them at all - simple that the tether cannot be used to determine the size of the objects.

I'm not a ebunker or anything in case anyone wondered. I've had my own close encounters ;-) but I'm a truth seeker also.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nice1 For This Post:

DNA (19th December 2011), mojo (20th December 2011)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nice1 (here)
    I just wanted to note,
    many have claimed the tether can be used as a ruler for objects that appear to moving behind the tether. This is incorrect and was shown scientifically on UFO hunters how the opitcal illusion works. The demonstrated it precisely and unfortunately its a legitimate optical illusion.

Thats not to make any statement on the reality of these objects or the nature of them at all - simple that the tether cannot be used to determine the size of the objects.

I'm not a ebunker or anything in case anyone wondered. I've had my own close encounters ;-) but I'm a truth seeker also.
    I saw the episode. And it was only as scientific as one could be when replacing a fifty foot tether with a two foot string and replacing the vastness of outerspace with a darkroom. Also, the man performoring the experiment looked like he just graduated Nasa's school for debunkers.

It should be noted that many pictures are referenced on this thread that have nothing to do with the actual tether incident itself.
    Remember, disbelief is really a form of belief the PTB use and take advantage of, to persuade us to stop trying our efforts in pulling back the blinds that keep the truth hidden from us.

Watch the video I just posted here that I give Mojo credit for. Take care
    Last edited by DNA; 18th December 2011 at 22:05.

22. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,276 times in 1,094 posts

Archons= Greys and Reptilians,what else is new?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

DNA (19th December 2011)

24. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Member Rahkyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,578 times in 2,452 posts

Quote Posted by truth4me (here)
    Archons= Greys and Reptilians,what else is new?
    Not necessarily, so a lot may actually be new, but really, quite old.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rahkyt For This Post:

DNA (19th December 2011), modwiz (19th December 2011)

26. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,333 times in 1,226 posts

I am reminded of the cat halocaust in Europe. I just knew people would find some reason to go up and kill those beautiful space creatures. I'm getting sick of humanity. Man up guy and stop blaming sky fish for your faults.

We should NEVER be permitted to leave this planet.
    Last edited by 161803398; 19th December 2011 at 05:01.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

DNA (19th December 2011)

28. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 161803398 (here)
    I am reminded of the cat halocaust in Europe. I just knew people would find some reason to go up and kill those beautiful space creatures. I'm getting sick of humanity. Man up guy and stop blaming sky fish for your faults.

We should NEVER be permitted to leave this planet.
    I think your a little out of your depth here. But, your suggestion has been noted.

And cat halocuast? And killing space creatures? Maybe I'm out of my depth.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Rahkyt (19th December 2011)

30. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Quote I think your a little out of your depth here.
    ? I haven't a clue what you mean.

In the middle ages, the parasitic entity was the devil. Apparently the people in Europe thought that cats were agents of the devil and therefore they started crucifying them etc. Following that, they started having huge problems with rats and we all know the rest of that story. The idea was the the "devil" caused the bad thoughts etc etc.

I'm just following the logic of thinking the sky fish are parasitic entities.
    Last edited by 161803398; 19th December 2011 at 05:07.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

DNA (19th December 2011), modwiz (19th December 2011)

32. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

The phrase man up and stop blaming skyfish for your problems. It sounds like a denouncement of the thread.

33. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Quote The phrase man up and stop blaming skyfish for your problems. It sounds like a denouncement of the thread.
    nope, I'm expressing my opinion on the person being interviewed.

Quote It is time to expose the covert controllers of mankind. I assure you this is not speculation, a hoax, or the figment of peoples imagination. These parasitic creatures are real and they need to be dealt with immediately so mankind can evolve to the next level of existence.
    Last edited by 161803398; 19th December 2011 at 05:17.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

DNA (19th December 2011)

35. Link to Post #99
    Morocco Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,186 times in 5,446 posts

In the middle ages, the parasitic entity was the devil. Apparently the people in Europe thought that cats were agents of the devil and therefore they started crucifying them etc. Following that, they started having huge problems with rats and we all know the rest of that story. The idea was the the "devil" caused the bad thoughts etc etc.

I'm just following the logic of thinking the sky fish are parasitic entities.
    I do not think the skyfish are the Archons or parasitic entities. I believe they are another type of fauna of a very fecund galaxy. They may very well feed off of the orgone our atmosphere is glowingly loaded with. Reich's orgone machines were a form of 'chum' for them. Very innocent on the part of an atmospheric ocean feeder. They are like plankton and just part of the ecosystem. They may even be a part of atmospheric hygiene.
    Last edited by modwiz; 19th December 2011 at 05:27.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Post:

161803398 (19th December 2011), Bhusunda (18th February 2012), DNA (19th December 2011), janus (24th December 2011), Rahkyt (20th December 2011), wolf_rt (24th December 2011)

37. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

I wonder if the Guvment has ever taken a skyfish down with say, HAARP or some other exotic weoponry.
    Or if Chemtrails would affect them?
    Puts a whole new spin on fishin.
    Last edited by DNA; 19th December 2011 at 05:32.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

modwiz (19th December 2011), wolf_rt (24th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast