+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BAKING SODA Kills CANCER

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default BAKING SODA Kills CANCER

Iam not a Doctor, Doctors only Know What DRUG Companies TEACH THEM, Their are over 20 CURES for CANCER, One Medical Doctor said CHEMO had a 3% Sucess Rate, See Vito Site He Cured His CANCER in 5 DAYS see his PROTOCOL at www.PHKILLSCANCEER.com, http://phkillscancer.com/ keep up STRENGTH make sure you also take Potassium, Everyone should keep PH 7 - 8, if You get Cancer
    take enough baking soda & molasses to keep PH above 8 for 5 Days

http://youtu.be/Grtrm8tk4d4
    Last edited by childs hood end; 21st December 2011 at 23:20.

2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to childs hood end For This Post:

aranuk (7th January 2012), Arrowwind (21st December 2011), Ba-ba-Ra (10th December 2011), baddbob (21st December 2011), Beren (10th December 2011), CeltMan (21st December 2011), Cjay (10th December 2011), Earth Angel (23rd December 2011), jaybee (11th December 2011), John Parslow (10th December 2011), kevlor (11th December 2011), Kumonitori (11th December 2011), Lefty Dave (10th December 2011), Lettherebelight (11th December 2011), Lifebringer (21st December 2011), meat suit (6th January 2012), modwiz (10th December 2011), Muzz (6th January 2012), Occam's Razor (24th December 2011), Pete (11th December 2011), Rantaak (22nd December 2011), Realeyes (10th December 2011), RedeZra (11th December 2011), Referee (22nd December 2011), Richard S. (11th December 2011), RMorgan (21st December 2011), Russ1959 (22nd December 2011), seko (10th December 2011), silent1 (21st December 2011), Strat (21st December 2011), THIRDEYE (21st December 2011), toothpick (22nd December 2011), TWINCANS (10th December 2011), wolf_rt (23rd December 2011), zebowho (21st December 2011), Zillah (11th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Default Re: BAKING SODA Kills CANCER

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

Ammit (10th December 2011), baddbob (21st December 2011), conk (12th December 2011), Cottage Rose (10th December 2011), Earth Angel (23rd December 2011), Lettherebelight (11th December 2011), modwiz (10th December 2011), Muzz (6th January 2012), RedeZra (11th December 2011), RMorgan (21st December 2011), seko (10th December 2011), Strat (21st December 2011), transiten (10th December 2011), zebowho (21st December 2011), Zillah (11th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 267 posts

PH balance is such an important factor for being disease free, if not the most - remember all toxin, virus, abnormal growths, etc is all acidic - if you manage to keep your body in an alkaline state, you will be disease/cancer free.

Baking soda is a wonderful tool to use, however one has to ensure to not take too much over long periods of time as this can disrupt the acid balance in the stomach (where acid IS needed) - but using it wisely as a protocol, and then in moderation -- it can work wonders.

Remember one can make the body toxic (acidic) with pure thought (stress) - so in addition to the remedy for the body, one has to ensure you accompany it with emotional/spiritual health. Learn how to alkalize your body through meditation, exercise and simply connecting with what resonates.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

andromeda (16th December 2011), CeltMan (21st December 2011), Kyendo (22nd December 2011), Lettherebelight (11th December 2011), Occam's Razor (24th December 2011), Pete (11th December 2011), RedeZra (11th December 2011), Strat (21st December 2011), zebowho (21st December 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Is there a way we can test our pH?
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

moonchild (23rd December 2011), norman (7th January 2012), zebowho (21st December 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Is there a way we can test our pH?
    Hey Strat,

There are some PH testing kits available on the web and some pharmacies.

Cheers,

Raf.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

seko (6th January 2012), zebowho (21st December 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

ALso included with all this is of course the food we eat. Two of the most alkaline natural foods are tomatoes and cucumbers. I know, tomatoes seem acidic but actually create an alkaline ash when passing through the intestines. Here's a pdf of foods that can help balance a body's PH levels. I also read that soy products should be avoided unless they are fermented.

-z

pH Food Table.pdf

Here's the file, I can't get it to publish in a window (if a mod could help??) At any rate, its downloadable!
    Last edited by zebowho; 21st December 2011 at 02:40. Reason: fixing inline document
    A single thought is a seed....Imagination is the water!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zebowho For This Post:

seko (6th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Quote Posted by childs hood end (here)
    Iam not a Doctor, Doctors only Know What DRUG Companies TEACH THEM, Their are over 20 CURES for CANCER, One Medical Doctor said CHEMO had a 3% Sucess Rate, See Vito Site He Cured His CANCER in 5 DAYS see his PROTOCOL at www.PHKILLSCANCEER.com, http://phkillscancer.com/,to keep up STRENGTH make sure you also take Potassium, Everyone should keep PH 7 - 8, if You get Cancer

Thanks CHE, interesting post

By the way, that link to his site does not work, I realised earlier why not

You have inadvertantly added a few charecters on the end as follows: http://phkillscancer.com/,to (The ',to' should be deleted)

If you care to edit, and remove them, then it will work

Thanks
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

14. The Following User Says Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

childs hood end (21st December 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

Quote Posted by zebowho (here)
    I also read that soy products should be avoided unless they are fermented.
    I wonder how much this has to do with current high cancer rates... the amount of soy most people eat is ridiculous.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

CeltMan (22nd December 2011), norman (8th January 2012), Referee (22nd December 2011), zebowho (22nd December 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

I had read somewhere that the human body is suppose to
    operate with a high PH level. Your body could be disease free
    if your body was like that.

Acid bodies seem to cause all sorts of problems in the body.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

seko (6th January 2012), zebowho (22nd December 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wolf_rt (here)
    Quote Posted by zebowho (here)
    I also read that soy products should be avoided unless they are fermented.
    I wonder how much this has to do with current high cancer rates... the amount of soy most people eat is ridiculous.
    I personally think it has a lot to do with it as well as the fact that most processed foods which contain some kind of soy product probably contain the GMO variety. Of course the studies I've read that state cancers as side effects of soy were only about GMO soy and also were from Monsanto black listed scientists, meaning they get "lost" pretty easy.

Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    I had read somewhere that the human body is suppose to
    operate with a high PH level. Your body could be disease free
    if your body was like that.

Acid bodies seem to cause all sorts of problems in the body.
    Yes, an acidic body can become the perfect environment for disease all though, there should be some concern for high alkalinity as well. Balance, balance and balance, I usually go with "too much of anything isn't good" and try to balance at least 60% of my diet with alkaline veggies. I've also noticed that when I feel a cold coming on, I'll cut up a tomato and part of a cucumber, make a sandwich (or just eat by themselves) and the next day the symptoms are gone. I've done this several times. Anyway, back to the high alkalinity concerns, having too high a PH level can cause from muscle tremors to confusion to full on coma's so there needs to be a balance sought on each persons part.

IMO, any baking soda treatment should be used sparingly and not for extended periods, even though it has been shown to kill cancers (& I believe it does OP), our bodies still have to moderate the PH levels which gets compounded with the added sodium bicarbonate. Granted there isn't a lot published on sodium bicarbonate treatments yet but ER reports of high alkalosis conditions suggest extended ingestion of baking soda could be harmful.

I'm not a physician but I do believe there's something to actively moderating our PH levels with diet but there has to be balance.

-z
    A single thought is a seed....Imagination is the water!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zebowho For This Post:

Meesh (22nd December 2011), wolf_rt (23rd December 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Am of the same view that fungus can only live in an acid environment and it dies instantly when it comes into contact with Baking Soda because of its high alkalinity.

So since cancer is caused by fungus, then it must respond immediately to Baking Soda

22. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 343 posts

Hi, childs hood end, great thread.
    It sounds like wise adivce to keep your ph levels close to 7.5 to 8.0.
    Sounds so wise that ,I,m going to try his tweve day regiment of baking soda and molasses in a cup of water, and, see how it goes.
    Will report back if there is any data to report.

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by childs hood end (here)
    Iam not a Doctor, Doctors only Know What DRUG Companies TEACH THEM, Their are over 20 CURES for CANCER, One Medical Doctor said CHEMO had a 3% Sucess Rate, See Vito Site He Cured His CANCER in 5 DAYS see his PROTOCOL at www.PHKILLSCANCEER.com, http://phkillscancer.com/ keep up STRENGTH make sure you also take Potassium, Everyone should keep PH 7 - 8, if You get Cancer

=====================
    CHE, do you know if 'Bicarbonate Soda' is the Same as 'Baking soda'?

I visited my local supermarket in UK earlier. They only have baking powder (which I read is Not the same) & 'Bicarbonate of Soda'

Also as I guess molasses only serves to disguise the taste of the soda, honey might serve just as well?

24. Link to Post #14
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

Hello C Man - I am pretty sure that the UK equivalent of baking soda is bicarbonate of soda.
    Kathie

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

CeltMan (22nd December 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Its interesting to note that MMS also works through th action of PH.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

norman (8th January 2012)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tarka the Duck (here)
    Hello C Man - I am pretty sure that the UK equivalent of baking soda is bicarbonate of soda.
    Kathie
    Hi 'T The Duck', thanks, you are 100% correct

Had to check it out first, to be sure.

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

The other day I made a bi-carbonate of soda and black treacle (molasses) mix.

I put about 3 - 1 ratio....3 of black treacle to 1 of bicarb, with a bit more bi-carb sprinkled in for good measure. I used a whole tin of treacle! because it was sooooo sticky it was easier to pour the whole thing in and estimate.

So...I boil it up then leave it on a very low light....went on the computer and promptly forgot about it...about 4 hours later I suddenly remembered !!!

Dashed to the cooker and the whole mix had expanded to the top of the saucepan and had a texture a bit like a chocolate mousse.

So when it was cool I put it in a couple of screw top plastic containers...for the next few days it carried on expanding! I would eat some then put the top back on..then when I opened the container it was full to the top again.

The natural reaction has calmed down now and it is going more sticky.

But I thought it was interesting the way it kept replenishing itself in the pot.
    Obviously, I suppose, the chemical reaction of the bicarb and the sugar.

It made me think of that old story...'The Magic Porridge Pot'....I wonder if the story is rooted in something like this? Perhaps I should try it with porridge and see what happens !!!

I haven't got cancer (touch wood) but I'm just having a finger-ful of my 'mix' when I feel like it.

By the way...not sure if it's been mentioned, but you have to make sure you get the food grade bicarbonate of soda as that hasn't had aluminium added. You can look on the 'ingredients' bit to check it hasn't got aluminium in.

I also wonder if because it has been through the chemical reaction...whether it still has the 'necessary'.....or maybe it has made it more potent?. Not sure.

?????

I want to do it with Maple Syrup next.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

norman (8th January 2012)

31. Link to Post #18
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Quote Posted by wolf_rt (here)
    Its interesting to note that MMS also works through th action of PH.
    MMS doesn't work on PH.

MMS is a powerful oxidising chemical .. it kills viruses by attaching to the virus cell (anaerobic cells) and blowing a hole though the virus cell wall due to its oxidising effect.

.. a similar action applies to bacteria and cancer cells, but requires higher doses of MMS.

.. healthy cells (aerobic cells) already have oxygen attached to them so MMS leaves them alone.
    Last edited by Aurelius; 24th December 2011 at 00:09.

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Ok, i seem to remember Jim Humble going on about how the MMS would only attack acid cells? Is low PH a side effect of a cell being anaerobic?

33. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

=====================
    CHE, do you know if 'Bicarbonate Soda' is the Same as 'Baking soda'?

I visited my local supermarket in UK earlier. They only have baking powder (which I read is Not the same) & 'Bicarbonate of Soda'

Also as I guess molasses only serves to disguise the taste of the soda, honey might serve just as well?[/QUOTE]

The receipe I know is baking soda and grade B maple syrup (less processed). Really it's the sugar and soda mixed, bonded using low heat on the stove. Cancer loves sugar. The sugar is like a trojan horse, carrying the baking soda soldiers. The cancer sees the sugar and gobbles it up, not realizing it's also eating the soda, which kills the cancer cells.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

CeltMan (6th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast