+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is Project Camelot becoming obsolete??

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

Default Is Project Camelot becoming obsolete??

At one point PC was the very first page I visited when logging onto the internet. They always had fresh new interviews with various whistleblowers that would entice me down the proverbial rabbit hole. However, in the last year or so I find it becoming less and less relevent. I ALWAYS visit Project Avalon first and foremost to see what is being discussed and what videos are being passed along. I even visit Nexus (are we allowed to say that here??) on the odd occassion (though I am not a member there). But PC seems to have less and less that I find interesting. Perhaps it is because I've already watched/downloaded all the previous videos. Perhaps it is because they made the Awake & Aware 2011 for Pay-Per-View only thereby limitting their audience (one only needs to read the mass negative reviews of the PPV offerings to see that it did not go over so well when people had to pay for it afterwards). Perhaps it is because Bill and Kerry aren't working together as much anymore.

I will say that I absolutely LOVE Avalon. This is the place to be, in my mind. However, I must ask...has Project Camelot become obsolete??

Peace

Dave - Toronto
    Last edited by Spellbound; 11th December 2011 at 17:11.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Cartomancer (11th December 2011), crosby (11th December 2011), Jenci (11th December 2011), jjjones (11th December 2011), KellyNUTS (12th December 2011), Lisab (11th December 2011), Miller (11th December 2011), Nasu (12th December 2011), RMorgan (11th December 2011), TelosianEmbrace (11th December 2011), Unified Serenity (11th December 2011), Wind (12th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Default Re: Is Project Camelot becoming obsolete??

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    At one point PC was the very first page I visited when logging onto the internet. They always had fresh new interviews with various whistleblowers that would entice me down the proverbial rabbit hole. However, in the last year or so I find it becoming less and less relevent. I ALWAYS visit Project Avalon first and foremost to see what is being discussed and what videos are being passed along. I even visit Nexus (are we allowed to say that here??) on the odd occassion (though I am not a member there). But PC seems to have less and less that I find interesting. Perhaps it is because I've already watched/downloaded all the previous videos. Perhaps it is because they made the Awake & Aware 2011 for Pay-Per-View only thereby limitting their audience (one only needs to read the mass negative reviews of the PPV offerings to see that it did not go over so well when people had to pay for it afterwards). Perhaps it is because Bill and Kerry aren't working together as much anymore.

I will say that I absolutely LOVE Avalon. This is the place to be, in my mind. However, I must ask...has Project Camelot become obsolete??

Peace

Dave - Toronto
    Hi,

I think this has to do with your own path (and individual paths in general) rather than Project Camelot. The information you once found very relevant is today relevant for new minds. Camelot has very good unique and return visitors number, in fact they are higher than ever before (did some graphs a little while ago).

Project Camelot is still producing, and it is up to the individual mind to watch and discern them-self.

No pun to Avalon, but I find it to be diffuse comparing PC to PA considering the two sites is clearly focusing on two different things. PC produces interviews and reports while Avalon is a forum. I don't know if Bill has stopped interviewing, but the indications given is that this is not what the "main operation" is.
    So Avalon is a good place in it's own right, but it has little in common with Project Camelot at this point.

So my question is, what is relevant about this thread for your own (or others) personal development? Does it matter where you get your corn?

From where I am standing this is just another attempt to cause further disruption, and believe me, there is no need. I find these general threads popping up God knows where these days, on some forums it is just damn straight miss-information and dis-info. I am not suggesting that these are the motivations behind your post, but I am indicating a trend going on (this also goes for Bill and Avalon).

The pay-per-view explanation is rather simple: The conference had huge costs attached to it, most was not even clear until after the conference. We also had a production crew that did the live broadcast, with on-the-fly camera switching and etc. So it was clear: Do we want to pay our server bills this month? Yes, because we want to do Project Camelot, but we can not do that with credit card debts.

I mentioned the statistics, for IT folks you probably know that increased traffic means increased use of bandwidth and bandwidth equals money.. Sadly..

I do not feel bad about this simply because no-one else I know have sacrificed an inheritance + many years of their life to do what Camelot is doing still today.
    If just one of the people saying "I know better.." actually came out and did, well, something equal or better, then I would be the first one to eat my hat

Keep it cool,

Tommy

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

astrid (12th December 2011), christian (11th December 2011), Enquiring1 (12th December 2011), GCS1103 (11th December 2011), Limor Wolf (11th December 2011), Nasu (12th December 2011), Ol' Roy (12th December 2011), Realeyes (12th December 2011), sunflower (12th December 2011), TelosianEmbrace (11th December 2011), Unified Serenity (11th December 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (11th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,541 times in 32,931 posts

-------

Great question. Simple answer.

As long ago as 2008-9, Kerry and I were beginning to discuss whether Project Camelot had served its purpose. But, if so, served its purpose to whom?

It's easy for us to assume that Camelot might be 'obsolete' because we're now well aware of most of the major factors operating to restrict the growth of freedom and ability on this planet.

But we still get many messages every week from the newly-awakened (and that process has only just started) -- who have just come across Camelot videos, even ones from 2006 and 2007, for the first time.

Their messages almost always contain very great appreciation. It seems we're still changing lives... and would continue to do so even if no more interviews were released for years.

These interviews blow, and open, their minds -- just as ours were opened many years ago. So in that sense, the work remains valid and important, and will do for a very long time to come.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th December 2011 at 16:02.

6. The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

000 (11th December 2011), AlternativeInfoJunkie (11th December 2011), aranuk (11th December 2011), Arc (11th December 2011), astrid (12th December 2011), Brizil (18th December 2011), Calz (12th December 2011), Camilo (16th December 2011), Carmody (11th December 2011), christian (11th December 2011), Cognitive Dissident (11th December 2011), crested-duck (14th December 2011), Curt (12th December 2011), Daft Ada (11th December 2011), drizzt (11th December 2011), Enquiring1 (12th December 2011), gs_powered (11th December 2011), Hervé (12th December 2011), Isthatso (12th December 2011), jcocks (12th December 2011), kanishk (12th December 2011), kizzey (11th December 2011), Limor Wolf (11th December 2011), Magnus (11th December 2011), Midnight Rambler (12th December 2011), Miller (11th December 2011), MMA_Fan (11th December 2011), modwiz (11th December 2011), mountain_jim (11th December 2011), Nasu (12th December 2011), Ol' Roy (12th December 2011), onawah (15th December 2011), ponda (11th December 2011), Professor (11th December 2011), Referee (12th December 2011), SaiphStar (12th December 2011), Sidney (13th December 2011), Snoweagle (11th December 2011), Soul Safari (11th December 2011), Spellbound (11th December 2011), spiritguide (11th December 2011), TelosianEmbrace (11th December 2011), TheChosen (13th December 2011), Thefrenzy1978 (12th December 2011), Tommy (11th December 2011), transiten (11th December 2011), Unified Serenity (11th December 2011), Whiskey_Mystic (11th December 2011), Wind (12th December 2011), Yoda (11th December 2011), Zampano (11th December 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,448 times in 8,340 posts

If there is a massive trail of awakening 'first timers', what are those who have reached the road block up in front supposed to do now to avoid the "kettling" process ?

There is a dynamic to this situation that has to be understood at least as well as the guys with their AI modelling and their big plans understand it.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

MMA_Fan (11th December 2011), Nasu (12th December 2011), SaiphStar (12th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Nice to see you here, Tommy.

I don't think the OP has any malicious intent. I think he is just noticing some changes that have happened over time and is wondering what it means. He is no longer "entertained" here by frequent new interviews and perhaps there was an expectation not being met.

Spellbound, I realize that the pace of interviews has slowed down, but maybe that is good thing. Maybe we need to time digest and process all that we have learned. we've learned a lot of things through Kerry and Bill so maybe we need to take some time and ask ourselves how we respond. Do we have enough information to decide? I think we do. We breathed in all the interviews. What should we breathe out?

I'm sure you are aware that both Bill and Kerry have been involved in efforts to make a leap in their breadth of impact and reach a wider audience. A lot of their effort and attention has been there. Maybe we should all pick up some cameras and start interviewing.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

kizzey (11th December 2011), Limor Wolf (11th December 2011), Mark (11th December 2011), Miller (11th December 2011), Nasu (12th December 2011), Tommy (11th December 2011), Unified Serenity (11th December 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hello Bill,

Thankyou for your response. Yes, I can certainly view PC as being relevent for newcomers who are just starting to wake up. When I first stumbled upon PC in 2009 by means of googling John Lear (thereby coming across your series of interviews with him)...I was completely and utterly blown away...so much so that I quickly went on to download each and every PC interview available. However, at this point, after viewing most (if not all) the PC interviews...my question became..."ok, now what??". I've continued to have PC on my links bar for my browser....but I find that I rarely spend any time there nowadays (whereas by contrast I spend a LOT of time reading Project Avalon as there is much more offered up here for someone who has already read/viewed what PC had to offer). I'll continue to check up on PC each week with hopes of new interviews that will "blow my mind"...though I seem to be made aware of many more such interviews here at PA.

Peace

Dave - Toronto

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Nasu (12th December 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I take my hat off for Kerry and Bill for what they contributed to the education of humankind in the past decade. Kerry still travels the world doing intervies which I thank her for. Her interviews are mainly skype audio. Perhaps this has something to do with her being on her own and not having another helper to control the camera, I don't know. Kerry's costs must be reduced by not having to pay for plane fares for two anymore. Camelot still remains intact for newcomers. Avalon seems to me to be a place where people come to find the answers to their burning questions. Like , so now I know what is going on backstage in our world, what can we do about it and ourselves. Camelot gives us the tools, Avalon now let's get the job done.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Nasu (12th December 2011), Spellbound (11th December 2011), Unified Serenity (11th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Hello Tommy,

Thankyou for your reply. I can honestly say there was absolutely no malicious intent with my initial posting. I was not trying to disrupt anything. I simply felt that as PC has slowed down considerably in the last year, I found myself checking up on it less often. Certainly, it is very relevent for anyone who is waking up now as the interviews offered up would certainly blow their minds as it did mine. I hope that Camelot continues to provide more such interviews well into the future, though the recent trend (for me anyways) is that Avalon offers up more for those of us who have already read/viewed what PC has to offer. As noted, no malicious intent here...simply an observation on my part.

Peace

Dave - Toronto

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    I take my hat off for Kerry and Bill for what they contributed to the education of humankind in the past decade. Kerry still travels the world doing intervies which I thank her for. Her interviews are mainly skype audio. Perhaps this has something to do with her being on her own and not having another helper to control the camera, I don't know. Kerry's costs must be reduced by not having to pay for plane fares for two anymore. Camelot still remains intact for newcomers. Avalon seems to me to be a place where people come to find the answers to their burning questions. Like , so now I know what is going on backstage in our world, what can we do about it and ourselves. Camelot gives us the tools, Avalon now let's get the job done.

Stan
    Well put!!

Peace

Dave - Toronto

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Miller (11th December 2011), Nasu (12th December 2011), Tommy (11th December 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 times in 315 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    If there is a massive trail of awakening 'first timers', what are those who have reached the road block up in front supposed to do now to avoid the "kettling" process ?

There is a dynamic to this situation that has to be understood at least as well as the guys with their AI modelling and their big plans understand it.
    AI hasn't got something that beings, souls, do have. Empathy, compassion and wisdom It also appears that The Not-Powerful-At-All-Powers That Weren't-But-Thought-They-Were don't have much empathy, compassion or wisdom either. They may have cleverness, but that doesn't get them anywhere realistically because they have no wisdom! Knowledge is *useless* without wisdom.

We simply guide those who are awakening, in a minimally invasive way, so they can begin to see the start of their own path and make their own self-responsible choices. That is why it is great that Project Camelot, Project Avalon, et al, are still doing their job very well! It is like passing on a book to someone who hasn't read it before. It is a duty that the awake and aware take on during their search, to responsibly aid in showing others where they might find something and encouraging to search absolutely everywhere and never give up.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 000 For This Post:

Alekahn (10th January 2012), Limor Wolf (11th December 2011), Nasu (12th December 2011), Tommy (11th December 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Hello Tommy,

Thankyou for your reply. I can honestly say there was absolutely no malicious intent with my initial posting. I was not trying to disrupt anything. I simply felt that as PC has slowed down considerably in the last year, I found myself checking up on it less often. Certainly, it is very relevent for anyone who is waking up now as the interviews offered up would certainly blow their minds as it did mine. I hope that Camelot continues to provide more such interviews well into the future, though the recent trend (for me anyways) is that Avalon offers up more for those of us who have already read/viewed what PC has to offer. As noted, no malicious intent here...simply an observation on my part.

Peace

Dave - Toronto

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)

Stan
    Well put!!

Peace

Dave - Toronto
    Absolutely no worries, it just happens to be "the one time of the year ... " in regards to Camelot\Avalon bashing again.. Mostly just fatigued statements with little or no substance.
    I guess it rubbed over, so it was probably just the timing (random). What worries me often when this happens (present company excluded) is that you find people that started off with real good intentions now consuming them-self with slander, back-talk and in some case wild fantasies. One must ask why this method works on people. I have said it before, imagine what would happen if all those people bashing others (like in this case PC and PA) started focusing their energy on doing something instead of just complaining like children. Again, this is far from what happens here, the other replies (incl. your own latest) show this, and this was the response I hoped for

I often don't think readers\audience\seekers understand how much we value their opinions, we simply want more of it! But it needs to grow constructive, get to the core of the issues, much like Bill has stated lately. In our case the core is you guys and gals!

Cheers

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

Limor Wolf (11th December 2011), Nasu (12th December 2011), Spellbound (11th December 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I find myself participating less on the forums these days. I'm afraid that the trend towards wild conjecture and exagerated claims has worn thin. The idea that every moving light in the sky is a UFO, strange cloud shapes are angels or HAARP effects or that there are countless black agencies out there to get us, just does not float my boat. If Avalon is just a melting pot for exploring propaganda and hyperbole, then it appears to be doing well. If it's about disseminating real citizen journalism about occult matters, then I think it needs a reality check.

People like Richard Hoagland to name only one, have in my opinion contributed to a serious degeneration in truth movement plausability. It seems to me that these self styled experts that ply wild wild journalism with the weak fallback of 'supporting secret sources' have done a great damage to 'finding the truth'. After the event they simply sidestep any debriefing and like typical politicians avoid the question of their fallacious claims.

WE look to these people as leading lights, but I'm afraid that their approach to sensationalism has merely infected many in the truth movement with a brainless 'rat-pack' mentality.

Avalon is surely not about enetertainemnt? Yet to debrief my own responses in the past, I do find there was an element of 'WOW! - this is sooo exciting - that's unbelieveable ...' and like a soap opera, I found myself getting drawn into a story of sensationalism. It did not need a resolution, as the journey was better than the destination. That in my opinion is entertainment, not real journalism or discovery of truth.

All this my sound critical, negative and unkind. IT's not aimed at anyone in particular, as I was also one of the 'mindless rat-pack' when I first joined Avalon when Charles/Atticus was on the scene. I have to say that the novelty of spooks and aliens behind every event has finally worn off and I'm moving on to more mindful investigations and aiming at genuine soul evolution...

Maybe Avalon, Camelot and the like is serving a valuable purpose as a clearing house for initial discovery and acclimating to the truth movement. But we have to move beyond the fun and games and playing out of fanciful stories. We must resist the Lemming mentality and face one awful reality... that the Truth movement is the prime target for disinformation and prapaganda. Much of what happens in these circles is just another ball game to keep our eyes distracted and our minds charmed by smoke and mirrors.

TWEET6 -Tell us what you're sensing 11-59.com - encounters with future consciousness. Articles, resources, news & opinion.

22. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to 1159 For This Post:

Alekahn (10th January 2012), Astra (11th December 2011), crosby (11th December 2011), Curt (12th December 2011), Daft Ada (11th December 2011), DevilPigeon (11th December 2011), Enquiring1 (12th December 2011), Fred259 (11th December 2011), Limor Wolf (11th December 2011), Mad Hatter (12th December 2011), Nasu (12th December 2011), ngogly (11th December 2011), norman (11th December 2011), Sebastion (11th December 2011), selinam (12th December 2011), Snoweagle (11th December 2011), StephenW11UK (11th December 2011), Tommy (11th December 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

good post 1159, I agree with a lot of that. I agree with what you say Bill, the wealth of information in all the Camelot interviews needs to stay for those who have not encountered it yet.
    I think a lot of us who have been soaking up every bit of information we could get our mits on have all suddenly ground to a halt and we are hungry for more, we all used to love your interviews, every one held the exciting possibility of new information and another piece to the puzzle, but there just doesn't seem to be any new and credible souces to interview, let alone any new and credible information, unless you just make it up like certain people I could mention appear to do.
    so after all the excitement and hype of the last few years, well, it all seems to have ground to a halt and trying to get any new info is like pulling teeth. I am convinced the new year will pass and nothing will happen.
    I guess the truth is that you and Kerry made it so easy for us all, you did all the work and handed us all the information on a plate, you spoilt us rotten and now we don't want to have to work for it, and everyone is sitting here waiting for you to start churning it out again. I have a feeling that isn't going to happen.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

jcocks (12th December 2011), Nasu (12th December 2011), selinam (12th December 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Peace

Dave - Toronto
    I came to Avalon because I believe the Akashic Record has a higher score here.
    Last edited by alienHunter; 11th December 2011 at 20:38.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to alienHunter For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

I too agree with 1159; an excellent clearing house of information and with practice disinformation also.
    If Avalon sold pizza; they would be great pizza's, and no shortage of broken eggs in the process.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

Although now that Bill has pretty much moved into retirement on the Interview Front, There is no need for alarm.
    Kerry is still putting out audio interviews, I hear. Alex Jones also does alot of interviews and so does George Noory.
    Here are some of the most recent interviews George and the Coast crew has done

Michael Gazzaniga
    Michael Gazzaniga is a Professor of Psychology and the Director for the SAGE Center for the Study of Mind at the University of California Santa Barbara. He oversees an extensive and broad research...
    Andy Hines
    Andy Hines is teaching futures studies at the University of Houston, alongside a "day job" of managing custom research and consulting projects at Social Technologies, a leading...
    Chad Lewis
    Chad Lewis is a paranormal researcher and author for Unexplained Research L.L.C. Chad is the author of the Hidden Headlines series and also the co-author of the Road Guide to Haunted Locations...
    Duane Elgin
    Duane Elgin is an internationally recognized speaker, author, and social visionary who looks beneath the surface turbulence of our times to explore the deeper trends that are transforming our...
    Tom Grier
    With a BS in Chemistry and Biology and an MS in Medical Microbiology (Immunology) from the University of Minnesota, Tom Grier worked in the pharmaceutical industry when he contracted Lyme disease.
    Michael Murphy
    Michael Murphy is a journalist, filmmaker and political activist from the Los Angeles area whose work focuses on issues that go beyond the interest of the corporate mainstream media. Michael's...
    Craig Shirley
    Craig Shirley has been professionally involved in American politics and government for almost three decades. He has worked in government and on campaigns at the congressional, gubernatorial, and...
    Mack Maloney
    Mack Maloney grew up in the Dorchester section of Boston and was taught to read and write by the nuns at St. Ann's School. His father was a veteran of World War II and he used to read military...
    Michio Kaku
    Dr. Michio Kaku is an internationally recognized authority in theoretical physics and the environment. He holds the Henry Semat Professorship in Theoretical Physics at the City College and the...
    George Maschke
    George Maschke was born an raised on Long Island, New York and graduated from Westhampton Beach High School. After a four year stint in the U.S. Army, he moved to Los Angeles, California. Maschke...
    Dr. Roger Leir
    Dr. Roger Leir, author of "Aliens and the Scalpel," has been said to be one of the worlds most important leaders in physical evidence research involving the field of Ufology. He and his...
    John Greenewald
    John Greenewald hosts the popular website The Black Vault.com. Currently, with over 440,000 pages, The Black Vault is the largest online database of U.S. Government documents in the world....
    Philip Coppens
    Philip Coppens is an author and investigative journalist, ranging from the world of politics to ancient history and mystery. He co-hosts The Spirit Revolution radio show with his wife Kathleen...
    Alex Jones
    Alex Jones is an award-winning documentary filmmaker and political researcher. His news websites, infowars.com and prisonplanet.com, are at the forefront of the exploding alternative media. Jones...
    Greg Hunter
    Greg Hunter is the producer and creator of USAWatchdog.com. The site's slogan is "analyzing the news to give you a clear picture of what's really going on." Greg Hunter's USAWatchdog.com...
    Kim Zetter
    Kim Zetter is an American freelance journalist in Oakland, California. She has written on a wide variety of subjects from the Kabbalah to dining out in San Francisco to Israel to cryptography and...
    Lauren Weinstein
    Lauren Weinstein is one of the "old" men of the Internet. He created the PRIVACY Forum in 1992, and has been involved with Internet and other technology issues for well over 25 years,...
    Dean Koontz
    Dean Koontz graduated from Shippensburg State College (now Shippensburg University), and his first job after graduation was with the Appalachian Poverty Program, where he was expected to counsel...
    Robert M. Stanley
    Formerly a corporate journalist for HONDA Research & Development in Torrance, California, Robert M. Stanley is currently the editor of UNICUS magazine and the author of CLOSE ENCOUNTERS ON...
    Jonas Elrod
    After moving to New York, Jonas Elrod got his start at the award winning production company Rockhard Films. During his time there, Jonas worked on all aspects of production ranging from Director,...
    Steve Hutensky
    Steve Hutensky served as senior executive vice president and the head of business affairs for Relativity Media in Los Angles from June 2009 until September 2011. At Relativity, he oversaw all...
    Geoffrey Simmons
    Dr. Geoffrey Simmons, MD, is a board certified physician in internal medicine, the author of several books, and a frequent lecturer. He is a highly-regarded expert in the area of evolutionary...
    Richard C. Hoagland
    Richard C. Hoagland is a former space science museum curator; a former NASA consultant, and during the historic Apollo Missions to the Moon, was science advisor to Walter Cronkite and CBS News....
    Jerome Corsi
    Dr. Jerome Corsi received a Ph.D. from Harvard University in Political Science in 1972. He has written many books and articles and is an expert on political violence and terrorism. In 1981, he...
    Robert Young Pelton
    Robert Young Pelton has become the inspiration and role model for a new generation of intellectual adventurers. He is an author, journalist, film-maker, photographer, adventurer, explorer, expert,...
    Aleya Dao
    Aleya Dao has been an alternative healer for over 20 years. She is a Doctor of Oriental Medicine, a Licensed Acupuncturist, sound healer, and energy practitioner. In 2001, Aleya had an...
    William Henry
    William Henry is an investigative mythologist and author of ten books on ancient mythology and neo-archaeology with a Stargate twist. By applying the latest theories in science and consciousness...
    Mary Ellen O'Toole
    Mary Ellen O'Toole, PhD retired from the FBI in 2009 where she worked as one of the FBI's most senior and accomplished profilers. During her career, she worked on many high-profile cases,...
    Wendy Mazaros
    A rare Nevada native, Wendy Mazaros spent her early years “playing out in the desert with my brothers, chasing lizards, catching snakes, and digging caves”. At fifteen, she fell into the arms...
    Joe Schoenmann
    Raised in a geologically idyllic rural community along the Wisconsin River, Joe Schoenmann moved to Las Vegas in 1997 to get a taste of city reporting after covering the mostly incorruptible...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Realeyes (12th December 2011), TelosianEmbrace (12th December 2011)

31. Link to Post #16
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,734 times in 1,428 posts

Like most of you, probably, I started out on Project Camelot a few years ago. I can't quite remember what drew me to the interviews but once I'd seen one I had to see them all. Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy made a wonderful team imo and neither of them have matched singularly what they achieved together imo (sorry guys). There was a definite cut off a few years ago. HOWEVER . .. the amount of whistleblowers has not decreased just because Bill and Kerry have split and I wonder what is holding Bill back. With no offence meant to Kerry, Bill was the best interviewer and imo he should be out there doing what he does best. Bill . . .? If you need the funds up front please just say so

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

alienHunter (11th December 2011), Nasu (12th December 2011)

33. Link to Post #17
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Anyone who wishes to pursue a 'truth seeking' career in the public eye,better not take any time off to rejuvnate and to contemplate otherwise they are considered 'retired'. In a community that understands the importance of slowing down,of meditating,of clearing the mind,of taking time for observation,those firm convictions,I find surprising. No time is allowed to check that we are in alignment with our purpose,with our body and soul,we are requested to continue to run and run,supply,provide the thirsty audience with something,anything.

I believe that the original Camelot archive library worth its weight in gold:
    http://projectcamelot.org/interviews.html

I wrote this on another thread: "we learn the details,we come to conclusions,we walk our talk,we help others to get the details,they come to conclusions,they walk their talk,they help others to get the details..."

Those eye opening,mind shaking Camelot interviews are worth translating to our local language and be brought to our compatriots.There is no better cause and they are definitely holding up,the service they provided,provide at present and will provide in the future for many others is enormouse.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 12th December 2011 at 18:32.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Alekahn (10th January 2012), Jean-Luc (13th December 2011), Nasu (12th December 2011), ThePythonicCow (12th December 2011)

35. Link to Post #18
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Is Project Camelot becoming obsolete??

Only if you personally think so..! Therefore no matter what you post here at Avalon those words will have no Power whatsoever..!

In my mind, absolutely not...

The words of Truth written here will remain in the Ether for a lifetime, and it will only be the words of Truth that will resonate within the Oneness of Human Consciousness...

Basically, if you don't believe in what you are posting, your only wasting your own time..!

36. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Actually, I'd be willing to bet that some, not all, of the Camelot interviews of yore would be better off thrown into the digital dustbin.... Those that we know, through hindsight and experience, contain blatant disinformation, those which focus on information we now know not to have come to pass.

I agree that the interviews are, for the most part, worth their weight in gold, but there are also a few interviews there which have the capacity to throw new seekers of truth (those who are just starting the awakening process) WAAAAAY off-course.

The trick would be in sorting the wheat from the chaff to help these people out. How do we do it? And how do we ascertain what is wheat and what is chaff. Some interviews will be obvious to tell, but others are a lot more "grey"...

The newly awakened need all the help and guidance they can get. And we can provide that guidance.

In fact, since it's almost 2012 it might be good time to take stock of what we know is TRUE, what we know is FALSE, and help each-other work out the grey areas together, with Bills' help.
    If the informants are right, it would be safe to say we're entering the "business end" of things.... and it is now more important than ever that we are informed of what we should expect in the times to come.

Up until now its' been mostly training, but we may very well, in the next year or so, be called upon to put what we know into action and stay alert. We also need all the help we can get, from Bill, from Kerry, and from each other, to do this and GET IT AS RIGHT AS POSSIBLE.

I have *NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER* we will get to our desired destination. But the question is how long and tumultuous will the trip there be? That is, more than we can imagine, up to US - **NOT** the PTB.

Joel

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

1159 (12th December 2011), Limor Wolf (12th December 2011), Mad Hatter (12th December 2011), Nasu (12th December 2011)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Peace

Dave - Toronto
    No. From little acorns.... Change is the only constant... N

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Limor Wolf (12th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast