+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'coincidence' that they chose a Reptilian or 'Reptoid' in a Robot-Suit? in New Movie

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,287 times in 21,093 posts

Question 'coincidence' that they chose a Reptilian or 'Reptoid' in a Robot-Suit? in New Movie

Predictive Programming?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Calz (13th December 2011), christian (12th December 2011), Cjay (13th December 2011), jackovesk (13th December 2011), kersley (13th December 2011), Lisab (12th December 2011), modwiz (13th December 2011), RedeZra (13th December 2011), Samsara (13th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Default Re: 'coincidence' that they chose a Reptilian or 'Reptoid' in a Robot-Suit? in New M

Batten down the hatches.

4. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: 'coincidence' that they chose a Reptilian or 'Reptoid' in a Robot-Suit? in New M

Not a co-incidence no.

It was chosen as its an image of an ET that the public would be familiar with, but not bored of like the grey type.

Movie types use imagery from the public domain to add credence to their films, its not a conspiracy of hide in plain site.

Also, they are hidious and nasty looking, wouldn't do to have an attractive enemy would it?
    We are not right because we are mighty, we are mighty because we are right.

Never fail to question what other men take on faith.

Abashed the Devil stood, and saw how awful goodness is, weeped, and pined his loss.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zepheriah For This Post:

Cjay (13th December 2011), RMorgan (13th December 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Quote Posted by Zepheriah (here)

its not a conspiracy of hide in plain site.
    Really? Could have chosen quite a few different ways to look "nasty". I'm glad they entertain themselves with their own destruction fantasies, always have.

Massive loss of human life, check.
    Masses of human suffering, check.
    Evil alien/superpower with all the best weapons, check.
    Alien more evolved and intelligent, check.
    Ultimately defeated alien, check.

7. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

Predictive Programming?
    we are being conditioned for a great deception which is coming

involving high tech aliens who are not aliens but fallen spirits

with the power to manifest and mind manipulate

8. Link to Post #6
    Ilie Pandia

Hm, this is definitely a strange coincidence.

So the question is:

Are the film makers producing movies like this because they see the demand for it in the market? ("it seems a lot of people want to pay for alien/reptilian movies so that's what we're gonna give'em")

OR

Are they trying to tell us something or implant some ideas into our subconscious. For example make us accept a specific response-plan to a perceived threat (real or not).

I personally believe that there are very few aware of the "alien/reptilian" thing to be considered a profitable market segment. If I show that trailer to my friends, everyone will notice the special effects, "cool" low frequency music and the adrenaline rush, but none of them will make the connections that we make here

So that leaves option number two (or other option that I did not think about).

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Cartomancer (13th December 2011), Cjay (13th December 2011), Eagle (13th December 2011), ExomatrixTV (14th December 2011), truth4me (13th December 2011)

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Hm, this is definitely a strange coincidence.

Are they trying to tell us something or implant some ideas into our subconscious. For example make us accept a specific response-plan to a perceived threat (real or not).

I personally believe that there are very few aware of the "alien/reptilian" thing to be considered a profitable market segment. If I show that trailer to my friends, everyone will notice the special effects, "cool" low frequency music and the adrenaline rush, but none of them will make the connections that we make here

So that leaves option number two (or other option that I did not think about).
    I agree with you on the second opinion. I believe there are those in Hollow-wood that know what is going on and want to implant subliminal thought that there are aliens out there that mean us harm. It is always interesting to me that it seems we never win these wars with our weapons or fire power, but with those things we already possess. IE: Human spirit with a little bit of divine guideance.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

Cartomancer (13th December 2011)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

so..... the reptilian 'thought form' is looking for entrance into this space. Like Luciferian thought forms, enabling is usually not a good thing.

Leave it in unformed space, like all overmind Tulpa-like group consensus thought forms should be left.

We can and do create reality constantly, continually.... so don't give it any reality.

Simple enough.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Beren (13th December 2011)

14. Link to Post #9
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Not everything is a conspiracy.

The Alien subject is very successful since the first sci-fi books and novels.

The fundamental question - Are we alone? - has always been fascinating for us.

Since Hollywood is a business, itīs very natural for them to invest in movies with subjects that highly fascinate us all.

Monsters, ghosts, spirits, aliens and these kind of stuff has intrigued and fascinate the human being since the beginning of civilizations.

The fascination and curiosity for the unknown will always generate big profits, in all kinds of industries.

Cheers,

Raf.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

The One (13th December 2011)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)

Since Hollywood is a business, itīs very natural for them to invest in movies with subjects that highly fascinate us all.

Monsters, ghosts, spirits, aliens and these kind of stuff has intrigued and fascinate the human being since the beginning of civilizations.

The fascination and curiosity for the unknown will always generate big profits, in all kinds of industries.

Cheers,

Raf.
    innocence tripped into the reality of creation of a thought forum.. is as responsible in the act of it's creation ----as those who do it with deliberation.

http://music.dubandreggae.com/_THE-O...5928/5057.html
    Last edited by Carmody; 13th December 2011 at 15:43.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member STATIC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 times in 283 posts

Cheers,

Raf.
    True raf,
    But in this case I do not think so.
    Every Movie that has come out over the last few years that has to do with ET's has had no variance in plot. It has been the exact same thing over and over again.
    They are achieving multiple agendas with these movies.
    -promotion of military industrial complex
    -creating an image of all outside life as hostile
    It's all about the continuation of all of there age old control methods, and people are sucking it right up...without question. Even if people think of it only as entertainment... the seed has been planted.

power that be = fear, fear, fear, fear

18. The Following User Says Thank You to STATIC For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (14th December 2011)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

What a horrible looking movie intended to influence the thought of the sheeple.

This is the reason I very rarely watch television or go to the movies...

But, at least when you are aware of what is being subliminally driven into your head through this kind of trash, it stops having an effect and actually makes you adverse to it. Hopefully more people will awaken to the truth (or at least stop paying money to watch the same movie plot over and over with different look to it).

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

Cheers,

Raf.
    innocence tripped into the reality of creation of a thought forum.. is as responsible in the act of it's creation ----as those who do it with deliberation.

Well, Carmody, this is not about innocence. Itīs about the way things are. The movie industry is a business and in order to survive and profit, they explore and sell subjects that are interesting to the widest range of people as possible.

How about all those new-agey books and gurus who also sell the idea of reptilians dominating our system?? They are good about doing it, but the movie industry is evil doing the same thing? Come on.

Oh...I see...David Icke can plant the reptilian idea on peopleīs head, but the movie industry canīt....Ok...

What if we were invaded by a evil alien race in the future indeed? The movie industry will then be transformed in good guy trying to warn us?

As far as I know, we can make mass contact with a good alien race in the future; or we can be invaded by a bad alien race in the future; or we can be hit by a meteor in the near future; or nothing like these things will happen on the next thousand years!

How about all that Elelin and YU55 hype??? Oh, those alternative media guys are good, they have the right to spread unfunded fear, they are trying to protect us...But Hollywood?? Hollywood canīt, they are evil, they are trying to manipulate us all....doing the same thing?? This is all nonsense.

Why the alternative media celebrities can keep spreading fear all the time, taking it very seriously, and still have huge support; and the movie industry canīt use the same strategy with entertainment purposes only??

Come on...

There are bad things happening all around the world as indeed. The last thing I need to worry about is a crappy movie... You donīt have to watch this movie as well. If you donīt like the idea, the script, then just go watch a better movie. No one is obliging anyone to watch this Hollywood stuff.

Itīs my opinion, you know? Am I guilty for thinking differently of you? Not at all. Are you guilty for thinking differently than me? Not at all as well.

You can believe whatever you want. I can believe whatever I want. These are just beliefs.

Cheers,

Raf.

Quote Posted by STATIC (here)

True raf,
    Every Movie that has come out over the last few years that has to do with ET's has had no variance in plot. It has been the exact same thing over and over again.
    It's all about the continuation of all of there age old control methods, and people are sucking it right up...without question. Even if people think of it only as entertainment... the seed has been planted.

Well, Iīm practically a movie addict. I watch about 5 movies a week.

You know, the Hollywood industry is not the only movie industry in the world!! Personally, I donīt even like 99% of the Hollywood movies.

There are beautiful movies from everywhere in the world, and I guarantee that 98% of those movies arenīt about such subjects.

I think you guys from the US should expand your knowledge about movies. Itīs a fascinating form of art. Do some research about foreign movies and you will find hundreds of absolutely brilliant movies from France, Italy, Korea, Japan, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Belgium, etc...

If you think watching such Hollywood movies are indeed bad for you, just donīt watch them. Actually, they are really poor indeed...

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 13th December 2011 at 16:15.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Cartomancer (13th December 2011)

22. Link to Post #14
    Deactivated
    Thanks

As the saying goes, "It's not science fiction, it's a documentary"

23. The Following User Says Thank You to alienHunter For This Post:

Cjay (13th December 2011)

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I think they do include things in movies to intentionally mislead people. If they put a real concept into a movie and a researcher uncovers actual evidence of it that concept is now debunked. "Oh you just saw that in a movie, that can't be true." The movie the Da Vinci Code comes to mind as well as the movie Contact if not thousands of other TV shows etc. "Present them snippets of the truth as if it were fiction." "There there you've just been watching too much TV." "Have another beer and forget about it." "Here's a football game."

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

RMorgan (13th December 2011)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    I think they do include things in movies to intentionally mislead people. If they put a real concept into a movie and a researcher uncovers actual evidence of it that concept is now debunked. "Oh you just saw that in a movie, that can't be true." The movie the Da Vinci Code comes to mind as well as the movie Contact if not thousands of other TV shows etc. "Present them snippets of the truth as if it were fiction." "There there you've just been watching too much TV." "Have another beer and forget about it." "Here's a football game."
    f

Or...There are some good film makers out there trying to warn you about certain subjects, that wouldnīt be possible if they were presented as real facts...There are always different observation angles about every subject.

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    f

Or...There are some good film makers out there trying to warn you about certain subjects, that wouldnīt be possible if they were presented as real facts...There are always different observation angles about every subject.
    I agree. There are obviously some of them out there trying to tip us off. One other possibility is that they are "telling us the truth" as part of some attempt to be honest. At least in an occult context a ritual does not work unless one is honest about it. They have to tell you in one way shape or form what they are going to do first. It's kind of like a test for them to see how well they have you snowed. Kind of like the Illuminati card game so many people point out or the messages that depict 911 if the US currency is folded in the correct manner. Were these warnings or just fortuitous coincidences? Maybe that is the question you are supposed to be asking. "If it's real why would they warn us?"

I'm still not saying all of the film makers out there aren't trying to warn us for good reasons but this "honesty" is a tenet of many occult constructs. "We'll tell them the truth but not in a context that is believable." In the end they can pat themselves on the back for being up front about everything. You have been warned.

One film maker you can definitely point to as a real truth teller is John Carpenter the maker of "They live" and other eye opening movies.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

29. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member STATIC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 times in 283 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

Cheers,

Raf.

Well, Carmody, this is not about innocence. Itīs about the way things are. The movie industry is a business and in order to survive and profit, they explore and sell subjects that are interesting to the widest range of people as possible.

How about all those new-agey books and gurus who also sell the idea of reptilians dominating our system?? They are good about doing it, but the movie industry is evil doing the same thing? Come on.

Oh...I see...David Icke can plant the reptilian idea on peopleīs head, but the movie industry canīt....Ok...

What if we were invaded by a evil alien race in the future indeed? The movie industry will then be transformed in good guy trying to warn us?

As far as I know, we can make mass contact with a good alien race in the future; or we can be invaded by a bad alien race in the future; or we can be hit by a meteor in the near future; or nothing like these things will happen on the next thousand years!

How about all that Elelin and YU55 hype??? Oh, those alternative media guys are good, they have the right to spread unfunded fear, they are trying to protect us...But Hollywood?? Hollywood canīt, they are evil, they are trying to manipulate us all....doing the same thing?? This is all nonsense.

Why the alternative media celebrities can keep spreading fear all the time, taking it very seriously, and still have huge support; and the movie industry canīt use the same strategy with entertainment purposes only??

Come on...

There are bad things happening all around the world as indeed. The last thing I need to worry about is a crappy movie... You donīt have to watch this movie as well. If you donīt like the idea, the script, then just go watch a better movie. No one is obliging anyone to watch this Hollywood stuff.

Itīs my opinion, you know? Am I guilty for thinking differently of you? Not at all. Are you guilty for thinking differently than me? Not at all as well.

You can believe whatever you want. I can believe whatever I want. These are just beliefs.

Cheers,

Raf.

Quote Posted by STATIC (here)

True raf,

Well, Iīm practically a movie addict. I watch about 5 movies a week.

You know, the Hollywood industry is not the only movie industry in the world!! Personally, I donīt even like 99% of the Hollywood movies.

There are beautiful movies from everywhere in the world, and I guarantee that 98% of those movies arenīt about such subjects.

I think you guys from the US should expand your knowledge about movies. Itīs a fascinating form of art. Do some research about foreign movies and you will find hundreds of absolutely brilliant movies from France, Italy, Korea, Japan, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Belgium, etc...

If you think watching such Hollywood movies are indeed bad for you, just donīt watch them. Actually, they are really poor indeed...

Cheers,

Raf.
    Hehe... Then you and I are of the same opinion.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to STATIC For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread