+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Evidence For Nuclear/Atomic Warfare in Pre-History.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Evidence For Nuclear/Atomic Warfare in Pre-History.

When it comes to looking back in history, I've found this to be one of the more interesting topics, all over the world there is evidence of Nuclear/Atomic Warfare in Pre-History yet, it seems to be ignored on a mainstream level for the most part. When the first atomic bomb exploded in New Mexico, the desert sand turned to fused green glass. This fact has given certain archaeologists a turn. They have been digging in the ancient Euphrates Valley and have uncovered a layer of agrarian culture 8,000 years old, and a layer of herdsman culture much older, and a still older caveman culture. Recently, they reached another layer of fused green glass.

Here's an article by Brad Steiger, Author of many books including "Worlds Before Our Own." this one focuses on the evidence that supports the use of Nuclear/Atomic Warfare in Pre-History. And helps to possibly explain the Vitrification of Stone Sites in UK. Etc.

Numerous evidence of Pre-Historic Nuclear War exists: Columns of Smoke Rose as if from a Mighty Furnace
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th October 2014), Anna (15th December 2011), Beren (13th December 2011), BMJ (13th December 2011), Calz (13th December 2011), CeltMan (13th December 2011), Finch (20th December 2011), jcocks (20th December 2011), Leon (13th December 2011), Limor Wolf (20th December 2011), Nasu (20th December 2011), sandy (12th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Default Re: Evidence For Nuclear/Atomic Warfare in Pre-History.

Thanks for posting this.

It should be of GREAT CONCERN to All mankind.

A warning, NOT to repeat history!!

I also read about 4 years ago, that whilst digging deep(for a new building/construction) project- in Delhi (?) /India, that they were very alarmed to find a Very High/dangerous- degree of radioactivity.

They were about 100 feet deep, the tests revealed that this dated back approx 6000 years.

The conclusion by scientists, was that there had been an atomic explosion-6000 years ago!

Also strange, how few readers here have shown interest in this post?!

Most prefer to read all the drama about L.S. it seems.

Ah well, such is life?!
    Last edited by CeltMan; 25th January 2012 at 23:49.
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th October 2014), Beren (13th December 2011), Calz (13th December 2011), Eagle (13th December 2011), Ivanhoe (14th December 2011), RMorgan (13th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Some people believe that all those mythical Gods from all religions around the world actually existed a long time ago...Who am I to deny it.

There really is a possibility.

In this case, all those histories about the wrath of the Gods might indeed be true...

Did they have super-natural powers? Did they have technological atomic power, of a highly advanced race?? Who knows...

This is what bothers me about history...If we donīt have a time machine, itīs impossible to go back and know things for sure.

Cheers,

Raf.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Calz (13th December 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    When it comes to looking back in history, I've found this to be one of the more interesting topics, all over the world there is evidence of Nuclear/Atomic Warfare in Pre-History yet, it seems to be ignored on a mainstream level for the most part. When the first atomic bomb exploded in New Mexico, the desert sand turned to fused green glass. This fact has given certain archaeologists a turn. They have been digging in the ancient Euphrates Valley and have uncovered a layer of agrarian culture 8,000 years old, and a layer of herdsman culture much older, and a still older caveman culture. Recently, they reached another layer of fused green glass.

Here's an article by Brad Steiger, Author of many books including "Worlds Before Our Own." this one focuses on the evidence that supports the use of Nuclear/Atomic Warfare in Pre-History. And helps to possibly explain the Vitrification of Stone Sites in UK. Etc.

Numerous evidence of Pre-Historic Nuclear War exists: Columns of Smoke Rose as if from a Mighty Furnace

Great post ... and ... to Avalon

I remember posting a fascinating article regarding the evidence from several thousand years ago in the (currently) India area but would be pressed to find it. Will try to remember tonight.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th October 2014), DreamsInDigital (13th December 2011), RMorgan (13th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    I came from Europe, lived long in Africa then Australia, now Switzerland
    Thanks

I have been saying this and know about this for a very long time... no one listens...

comes back to what has been drummed into you and what you want to believe, but we are not the first and no doubt won't be the last to go down the same road... we never learn...

But of course we are the most advanced ever, just like those who went before us... arrogant as hell...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leon For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th October 2014), Anna (15th December 2011), Calz (13th December 2011), CeltMan (13th December 2011), RMorgan (13th December 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Leon (here)
    I have been saying this and know about this for a very long time... no one listens...

comes back to what has been drummed into you and what you want to believe, but we are not the first and no doubt won't be the last to go down the same road... we never learn...

But of course we are the most advanced ever, just like those who went before us... arrogant as hell...
    There are more than a few on the forum that are aware of what has happened.

One of the more interesting *possible* twists to this is all the verifiable evidence of UFOs disabling nuke missiles. Some suggest that implies "they" will stop such an exchange from happening. Possibly ... but who knows?

Clearly no one stepped in to stop the exchange in history we are referring to.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th October 2014), CeltMan (13th December 2011), modwiz (13th December 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

This sort of reminds me of the analogy, 'Big Boys playing with dangerous, Big Toys'

Lets face it, we would not give a child an electric drill to 'play with' now would we?!

I was told several years ago, by a very well informed and wise lady, that 'mankind had tried to explode a nuclear device, on the far side of the Moon.... just to see what would happen'. As you do--er NOT?!

BUT, as it happens, this nuclear device was 'disarmed' by benevolant beings, before it could actually explode.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

Beren (13th December 2011), Calz (13th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Some people believe that all those mythical Gods from all religions around the world actually existed a long time ago...Who am I to deny it. There really is a possibility. In this case, all those histories about the wrath of the Gods might indeed be true...Did they have super-natural powers? Did they have technological atomic power, of a highly advanced race?? Who knows...This is what bothers me about history...If we donīt have a time machine, itīs impossible to go back and know things for sure.
    Cheers,
    Raf.
    Yes, see this is where that whole Ancient Astronaut Theory? Comes into play, and I think this evidence of Nuclear/Atomic warfare in pre-history just further supports it. Most likely the "Gods" were Extra Terrestrials, and humans back then didn't have the word "alien" or "Extra Terrestrial". So they would have called them Gods and Goddess. If you took someone today with a cd player or mp3 player and few other gadgets. And that person went to a primitive tribe, that person would be considered a "God." That's probably what happened, the aliens wowed them with technology, and the humans worshiped them.

The Benevolents have definitely already shown us they wont let us play with those big Nuke toys ever again. Like you guys said, they've already shut them down multiple times the world over. Calz, I think maybe possibly why no one stopped what happened in the past, was maybe that it was an war between the benevolent and malevolent opposing forces. I'd certainly be willing to hedge a bet that earth humans definitely did not posses the technology themselves at that time to cause such wide spread destruction.

Leon, please if you have links or information to add from your research, feel free to add them here in the thread and share.

And, thanks for the welcome btw. I love the energy and atmosphere here, how positive and happy it is. And the intellectual level, I certainly feel like I fit in for once, instead of like some freak with a super high IQ or like I'm the only one that actually "Gets it". I am certainly thankful for finally being able to find a place where I can be among my own kind.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Anna (15th December 2011), Beren (13th December 2011), Calz (13th December 2011), CeltMan (13th December 2011), gardunk (25th January 2012), Ivanhoe (14th December 2011), RMorgan (13th December 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,243 times in 914 posts

Thank you DreamsInDigital!

In ancient time those beings were able to go corporeal at will and to use/abuse energy at will too.Also when needed to evade the attackers upon them they could "let go" the body (dis form it ) ,later on on more secure location they could reform the body -go corporeal.
    Evidences show that all kinds of things were happening in the deep past.
    Love, love - and see what happens

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Calz (13th December 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

What I find Very Sobering about this concept, is how dramatically quickly evidence of us humans as a species would totally vanish!

There was a disturbing doc on TV last year about this.

It showed with aid of graphics, as a fact, the deterioration of our civilisation.
    It started with a 'weekly' view, then monthly, then a year then 5 years.

Bridges etc rusting and collapsing, buildings collapsing, and becoming covered in vines etc, street disintergrating etc.

I had a 'lively debate' a few years back, with my son in law, about the existance of past civilisations. (he is a Total sceptic)

He suddenly declared,..."Ah, if that were the case, there would be evidence of PLASTICS!!"

My response, just as fast, was.." Not necessarily, you are making the asumption that in a distant past civilisation, plastics had been invented?! They probably were not."

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (14th December 2011), RMorgan (14th December 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

What if the dinosaurs were destroyed by an atomic explosion as well? Maybe someone was just cleaning the house before coming down to colonize this planet.

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

@ Celtman,
    I find that skepticism and lack of understanding in a lot of people I've dealt with, even this one other board that I have been posting on regularly. I think one of the responses I got that was this destruction and damages were caused by radiation leaks, I was shocked to say the least that the guy would bring such a concept up. You just don't get that kind of wide spread destruction and damage from radiation leaks. Something we have to point out to the skeptics and those that aren't awakened yet. Is that "Absence of Evidence is Not Evidence of Absence." I've found in a lot of forums also and conversations that even with a unyielding amount of indisputable hard evidence, it isn't always enough. I think Alex C's friend Moraney had a point when he said in one of the things I read, that there are some out there that just aren't ready to hear it.

@ RMorgan,
    That's an interesting thought, how ever It seems that wasn't exactly what happened? Or at least it did not happen in the way Western Orthodox Theorist present it. There was a documentary on dinosaurs and their extinction, I think either history or discovery channel, basically to make a long story short were killed off by climatic changes. The asteroid hitting the earth in that time period really wasn't what "did them in." There were paleontologist that were on and said that there weren't any remains of dinosaurs found in the strata where the comet/asteroid strike took place. But mass amounts of them found before that, and only gradually there after.

The climatic changes how ever could have been like the mass flood about 10,000 - 12,000 years ago do to our Off Worlders out there doing their Terra-Forming. Moving the planet into different orbits, that sort of thing. To prepare it for eventual habitation of their Genetic Engineering Experiment, ie: US.

If you guys get the chance, this link goes to, An Andromedan Perspective On Galatic History. It's interesting, and in some places compares the "earth taught" version 'vs' the "Andromedan Taught" version. And, some things like this Nuclear/Atomic War fair start making a heck of a lot more sense.
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/an...tichistory.htm

23. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

RMorgan (15th December 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

@ Celtman,
    I find that skepticism and lack of understanding in a lot of people I've dealt with, even this one other board that I have been posting on regularly. I think one of the responses I got that was this destruction and damages were caused by radiation leaks, I was shocked to say the least that the guy would bring such a concept up. You just don't get that kind of wide spread destruction and damage from radiation leaks. Something we have to point out to the skeptics and those that aren't awakened yet. Is that "Absence of Evidence is Not Evidence of Absence." I've found in a lot of forums also and conversations that even with a unyielding amount of indisputable hard evidence, it isn't always enough. I think Alex C's friend Moraney had a point when he said in one of the things I read, that there are some out there that just aren't ready to hear it.

@ RMorgan,
    That's an interesting thought, how ever It seems that wasn't exactly what happened? Or at least it did not happen in the way Western Orthodox Theorist present it. There was a documentary on dinosaurs and their extinction, I think either history or discovery channel, basically to make a long story short were killed off by climatic changes. The asteroid hitting the earth in that time period really wasn't what "did them in." There were paleontologist that were on and said that there weren't any remains of dinosaurs found in the strata where the comet/asteroid strike took place. But mass amounts of them found before that, and only gradually there after.

The climatic changes how ever could have been like the mass flood about 10,000 - 12,000 years ago do to our Off Worlders out there doing their Terra-Forming. Moving the planet into different orbits, that sort of thing. To prepare it for eventual habitation of their Genetic Engineering Experiment, ie: US.

If you guys get the chance, this link goes to, An Andromedan Perspective On Galatic History. It's interesting, and in some places compares the "earth taught" version 'vs' the "Andromedan Taught" version. And, some things like this Nuclear/Atomic War fair start making a heck of a lot more sense.
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/an...tichistory.htm
    'DID' yes I tend to agree, if one is not prepared to even consider such possibilities, then we are wasting our time.
    I know that there are a lot(vast majority) who just 'want their easy, uncomplicated life, a drink with theri mates down the pub etc'

Re my son in law, he is a very intelligent man. He did say to me last year, after an 'intense debate' "Listen mate, you may well be right, but I have enough worries being a family man, & just don't even want to consider what you say as having any credability."

My response was" I respect your opinion, BUT, lets say you knew that tomorrow, there would be a HUGE thug, awaiting to mug you on your way to work?... wouldn't you want to know, so at least you could prepare ..both physically & psychologically?"

Poor fellow, is probably dreading my staying over Xmas!! (but seriously though, we do share a great sense of humour, so some good times in store!... "soflty, softly, catchie monkie?!")

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

Anna (15th December 2011), RMorgan (15th December 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I think for a lot of them, just the consideration of something so life changing is more than they are capable of handling. And, the intelligent ones too. It happens. Like, this Nuclear/Atomic Warfare for example. If it's really brought to the forefront. That alone would force the vast majority out there to fully reconsider belief systems they've held their entire lives. Then bring in the fact that the only possible/logical explanation for such a level of destruction and devastation to have only been caused by Off Worlder/Extraterrestrial beings. That would force people to seriously look internally and question their whole lives, and most just don't want to do that. They don't want to for a second consider what they've been believing all along has been a bunch of manufactured lies, myths and twisted perceptions of reality. It's because they're not ready for that reality, or for theirs to shatter into a million pieces. It will for those that are unaware soon enough. Whether they are ready or not.

As for foresight, that's a tricky subject I think. Sometimes, it's worth having that kind of insight, and yet I've found in others it's like I just really don't want to know. I spent several days one time predicting things, generally within half an hour of the event happening. It was so accurate and so frequent I even managed to spook myself and I come from a long genetic lineage of Psi's, Mediums, healers etc. It was earthquakes, accidents, phone calls, all sorts of things. Then it was like "Is it because I'm saying this that it's happening? Maybe I should just shut up for a while." and I stopped saying things like that, and well it's something that comes and goes.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Anna (15th December 2011), CeltMan (14th December 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

For me, at least, it is so obvious, that 'Mankind is not of this Earth'

Darwin's theory of evolution, simply falls appart when it comes to explaining Humankind... ('Just pass me that mallet, while I thump that difficult jigsaw piece into place'!!).'The Missing Link'... do me afavour! There would have to be SEVERAL missing links, to begin to explain how so far advanced we are from other species. (and yet--so very ignorant!)

The hypotheses of 'Genetic manipulation by extrateserstial beings' makes complete sense IMO.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

RMorgan (15th December 2011)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I completely agree, I'm a full supporter of Alien Intervention, it just is the most logical explination for it all. Nothing else makes sense.

"Many of Earth's oldest scriptures imply that human development was guided by gods (Ie: Aliens/Off Worlders/Extraterrestrials) (notice the plurality of this word, it's not used in it's sigular form) who descended from the sky. Even anthropologists are aware of the unusually fast development of Homo sapiens. Some anthropologists estimate that the species Homo sapiens appears to be millions of years ahead of schedule. Whereas the evolutionary development between Advanced Australopithecus and Neanderthal took more than two million years, evidence has been found on Earth that Homo sapiens (Cro-Magnon) emerged approximately 35,000 years ago. What is even more intriguing is that while the remains of man are continually discovered, archaeologists have found remains from an even earlier Homo sapiens in the areas of western Asia and Northern Africa. These remains date back 250,000 years before Cro-Magnon man. It should be stated here that Homo sapiens has no evolutionary precursor. Nothing evolved into Homo sapiens - the species (us) simply appeared. " I found this quote interesting, yet don't remember where I found it exactly.

And, the reason we have no evolutionary precursor is because we were genetically engineered most likely on MARS. And, then brought here. I find the dates are a little off, from what I've been able to gather. Everything on this planet, has been found "fully formed". The first genetic experiments combining alien and primate dna happened about 28 million years ago.

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I completely agree, I'm a full supporter of Alien Intervention, it just is the most logical explination for it all. Nothing else makes sense.

"Many of Earth's oldest scriptures imply that human development was guided by gods (Ie: Aliens/Off Worlders/Extraterrestrials) (notice the plurality of this word, it's not used in it's sigular form) who descended from the sky. Even anthropologists are aware of the unusually fast development of Homo sapiens. Some anthropologists estimate that the species Homo sapiens appears to be millions of years ahead of schedule. Whereas the evolutionary development between Advanced Australopithecus and Neanderthal took more than two million years, evidence has been found on Earth that Homo sapiens (Cro-Magnon) emerged approximately 35,000 years ago. What is even more intriguing is that while the remains of man are continually discovered, archaeologists have found remains from an even earlier Homo sapiens in the areas of western Asia and Northern Africa. These remains date back 250,000 years before Cro-Magnon man. It should be stated here that Homo sapiens has no evolutionary precursor. Nothing evolved into Homo sapiens - the species (us) simply appeared. " I found this quote interesting, yet don't remember where I found it exactly.

And, the reason we have no evolutionary precursor is because we were genetically engineered most likely on MARS. And, then brought here. I find the dates are a little off, from what I've been able to gather. Everything on this planet, has been found "fully formed". The first genetic experiments combining alien and primate dna happened about 28 million years ago.
    DID, I have found the works of Michael Tsarion most enlightening on this subject.
    I don't know if you are familiar with his work?

'Origins of Evil' was his first recording, which explains a lot.

He impresses me, with his public lectures, he rarely even looks at his notes, and can quote facts and dates etc verbatum.
    He was 'recently set up to lose his cool in an interview'. Unfortunately he sucumbed, as would most of us considering the blatant provocation.

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Thanks, I'll definitely have to check him out, I suggest if you haven't yet. Check out Phillip Coppens, specially his new book "The Ancient Alien Question" he even covers on this Nuclear War/Atomic War in pre-history. I am trying to get him and Giorgio to do one of Season 4 AAT episodes on this topic. Also Brad Steiger is another very interesting Author. And I am hoping sometime soon Joseph Robert Jochmans will relaunch his site "Forgotten Ages Research" his was a fascinating site with many interesting articles filled with facts.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

CeltMan (15th December 2011)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Here is the link to Michael's work, or at least 'Origins of Evil'

He also has a web site, similar discussion topics to this.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

Anna (15th December 2011), DreamsInDigital (15th December 2011)

36. Link to Post #20
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Re my son in law, he is a very intelligent man. He did say to me last year, after an 'intense debate' "Listen mate, you may well be right, but I have enough worries being a family man, & just don't even want to consider what you say as having any credability."
    ANd therein lies the problem. Our society has been set up from the get go to keep us too busy to really contemplate the big questions in life - the ones that are messy, that would lead us to ask yet more, uncomfortable, questions about our existance... We simply don't have the time, what with work, children, family, friends, etc (and work taking the lions share of our life.). It's important for "them" to keep us too busy to contemplate those sorts of questions. And those that the busy life doesn't take care of, will often be taken care of by religious dogma ("We are God's chosen race, have only been on this planet for 5000 years, and there is no life outside earth, etc...)...

I still like to think that there will come a day soon when humanity as a whole walks down the path towards reclaiming our true heritage and history, but I don't know what it will take for us to make that leap and I don't know how long it will be before we *REALLY* start to see this happening. I'd like to think ,though , that things will happen in 2012 that will require that we start to walk that path as a race....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast