+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst 1 12 22 25 LastLast

Thread: Are you a Starseed, Wanderer, Indigo? I Calibrate your Real Planetary Origin

1. Link to Post #421
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

Default Re: Are you a Starseed, Wanderer, Indigo? I Calibrate your Real Planetary Origin

thanks for the work eternal_one,

very cool to see im from earth now i feel like a forreigner in that list / just kidding

edit: just checked your list, wow im the first earthling that could be listed there weird
    Last edited by seehas; 29th March 2012 at 21:53.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

DoubleHelix (30th March 2012), modwiz (2nd April 2012)

3. Link to Post #422
    Thanks

Default Re: Are you a Starseed, Wanderer, Indigo? I Calibrate your Real Planetary Origin

Eternal_One: Many thanks for the read!!!!
    I was a bit surprised by my first attribute Arcturus. The second one (Andromeda) was more expected.
    Many thanks,
    Moz

4. Link to Post #423
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

you allready did this service to more than 100 people should be something 100-200 i guess , that raises another question if im the only earthling in 100 to 200 people u read allready, how many starseeds does it need to get things roling on this planet ... interesting topic isnt it

or maybe this platform is not the right taste for earthlings but i feel fine
    Last edited by seehas; 29th March 2012 at 23:43.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

5. The Following User Says Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Free Will (29th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #424
    Thanks

Hi Eternal One!

I think you forgot me

Can't find my name anywhere in the lists.

7. Link to Post #425
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 times in 239 posts

Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    you allready did this service to more than 100 people should be something 100-200 i guess , that raises another question if im the only earthling in 100 to 200 people u read allready, how many starseeds does it need to get things roling on this planet ... interesting topic isnt it

or maybe this platform is not the right taste for earthlings but i feel fine
    Hello seehas,

It is obvious that those kind of 'platforms' are going to draw a huge majority of starseeds.

Starseeds are here to lighten the vibration and make sure the most 'earthians' as possible make the shift. Earth has been a little 'sidetracked', and as such a lot of 'starseeds' volunteered to assist Earth. The illusion here on this planet is quite thick

As such, there are around 70 Millions starseeds (if not more) incarnated actually. It is very obvious that most of those will be drawn to threads like mine and 'awaken', this is another chance for them to awaken.

Earth people are a mix of Earth / Maldek and Mars. When a critical mass of people will be awakened (some source talk of at least 144 000) then a giant wave a love and joy and oneness will spread first to our planet then to the whole galaxy. This is the hundredth monkey effect. Starseeds are supposed to play this role (among others).

And so the new age will begin.

So it is important for starseeds to awaken, to remember their origin and their missions. People like you seehas are here for the huge ride, and as such I just want to tell you one word:

Enjoy!

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eternal_One For This Post:

Eram (13th April 2012), fractal being (30th March 2012), karelia (2nd April 2012), Midnight Rambler (6th April 2012), modwiz (2nd April 2012), Reirrac (2nd April 2012), Rosco1 (6th April 2012), RunningDeer (2nd April 2012), RUSirius (6th April 2012), seehas (30th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #426
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Thank You so much Eternal One. I am Starseed but not any that is listed. So where do you suggest I go from here to find my roots? Any advice?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

angel in disguise (30th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #427
    United States Avalon Member Syd's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Eternal_One! If the offer for readings is still open, which planet am I from? This is very kind of you and I hope it does not exhaust you. (Remember Bill's interview with Inela about her life and healing, she has such deep knowledge of knowing she is not 'human', I wonder where Inela is from.) Thank you!

12. Link to Post #428
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

Quote Posted by Eternal_One (here)
    DoubleHelix,Pvila
    Appreciate that Eternal One !

Though I got no idea where Pvila is, certainly doesn't ring a bell when mentioned; nonetheless, thanks!

13. Link to Post #429
    United States Avalon Member Applecart's Avatar
    Thanks

I would love a reading if you'd like to give me one

14. Link to Post #430
    Thanks

Thanks a lot for another reading E_O.

And don't worry about the timing. For me your response wasn't too late, it was right on time

Much love
    FB

15. Link to Post #431
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Hello Eternal_One,

I had a what seemed like a long dream about your thread last evening. I believe that my Family is contacting me now in a big way. I seem to be getting some heavy but pleasant downloads of energy this past week. I've never experienced this kind of intensity before.

I would be grateful if you can assist me in any way. Thank you.

With heart,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd April 2012 at 02:20.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Black Panther (2nd April 2012), modwiz (2nd April 2012), RUSirius (2nd April 2012)

17. Link to Post #432
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 times in 239 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    Hello Eternal_One,

I had a what seemed like a long dream about your thread last evening. I believe that my Family is contacting me now in a big way. I seem to be getting some heavy but pleasant downloads of energy this past week. I've never experienced this kind of intensity before.

With heart,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Hello WhiteCrowBlackDeer from Andromeda,

It is obvious that our 'galactic family' is now trying to get our attention. Now is the time to awaken and to remember our soul mission. Because the shift is coming closer.

Now is the time really get to work. So our spirit guides and galactic family sometimes have to give us a good 'kick in the butt'.

I can just point the way, but the work has to be done by each of us.

- Remembering why we are here, and our mission(s).

We all have a global mission, which has been heavily explained in the first post: To lighten the vibration of this planet, to inspire, to teach oneness, to serve humankind for spiritual growth, to be love in all it's beauty; to be example for others, etc. For those that have no idea where to start, I would just advice that you use your thoughts.

"Every thought that emanates from your mind is a definite force; it has power and it has lasting power. Thought has much more power than you think or realize, for you live in a world of thought. Whether you realize it or not, this is a fact. If it were not for thought, you would not be here, nor would the chair upon which you are sitting. Therefore, my friends, it behooves all of you to be very careful or what and how you think. "

Focus on thoughts of harmony, peace, love, joy, etc. And do not dwell on negative thoughts.

Now we also have specific mission that are personal. Each ETs group having a field of expertise. And each of us has a role to play, there are no role more important than others; everybody has something to contribute. It is time to have faith and to follow your intuition.

If you are totally lost, I can only tell you that you are the one that hold all the answers to your questions.

Seek within. Start to meditate seriously daily, and you should get guidance. Still your mind and you will know.

Here are some ideas/pointers for those that are really lost.

http://exopolitics.org/Report-ET-Motivations.htm

Vegans

Disseminating the unique history of the human race in the galaxy, and assisting in the understanding human motivations and potentials.

• Recovery of humanity’s history
    • Understanding galactic history
    • Discovery of the human essence
    • Diplomacy & conflict resolution
    • Global education

Pleiadians

Helping humanity find freedom from oppressive structures through consciousness raising

• Universal human rights
    • Participatory democratic systems,
    • Evolution of human consciousness
    • Global education

Andromedans

Facilitating decisions of the Galactic community in dealing with the current Earth situation, innovative strategies for resolving conflict, & the education of youth.

• Education of psychic/crystal kids
    • Peace education
    • Exposing elite manipulation
    • Improved global governance
    • Diplomacy & conflict resolution

Sirians

Assisting in building a suitable ecological system for (human) evolution on Earth by altering the ‘bio-magnetic energy grid’ of the planet.

• Environmental Protection
    • Promoting bio-diversity
    • raising human consciousness
    • evolution of the biosphere

Arcturians

Integrating spiritual values with advanced technologies, and in providing strategic advice in transforming planetary systems.

• global governance
    • integrating global financial, political and societal systems
    • coordinating relationships with ETs
    • diplomacy and conflict resolution

I can only urge everybody to be of service. The more the service is something of a non-transiant nature (spiritual growth), the more it will be useful. You do not have to speak any words to be of service, you just need to BE your own truth. So many people understands the truth intellectually, but how many apply it in their daily life? Now is the time to really live your truth. People will notice your inner peace and will be drawn to you. Serve them.

"Today, you are living in a time of great events for your planet. The opportunity to serve Mankind has never been greater in your civilization. Our hope is that many of you shall dedicate yourselves to this service, to serve your humanity in every way possible, forgetting self, and being ever mindful that Man was created as One, and Man's true nature is to serve; for only through service does Man experience and grow.

To those who believe their growth will come by withdrawing from life—those who believe they can reach great spiritual understanding in this manner—there are many in your civilization today and in centuries past who have spent long periods in withdrawal from life, expecting to reach great heights in their spiritual understanding. But man was created to live, to experience and to serve, and man will only grow through experience of service. "

E1

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Eternal_One For This Post:

Anchor (2nd April 2012), Black Panther (2nd April 2012), frodo13 (3rd April 2012), Ineffable Hitchhiker (2nd April 2012), karelia (2nd April 2012), Kerrigan (2nd April 2012), kevlar (2nd April 2012), modwiz (2nd April 2012), Moz (2nd April 2012), Realeyes (2nd April 2012), Reirrac (2nd April 2012), Rosco1 (6th April 2012), RunningDeer (2nd April 2012), RUSirius (3rd April 2012), ViralSpiral (2nd April 2012)

19. Link to Post #433
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

I heard this today, and it seems to apply to most people/wanderers. This may not all apply to you, but overall it seems like good advice...

If you allow your thinking and planning to abate and move your consciousness from the mind to the heart, letting go of all anxiety and fear and turn your life, in faith, to the divine universe, you will find that universe will re-arrange itself for you so that your plan, the soul intent that bought you here, the purpose that you may not yet fully apprehend, can be made manifest.
    Last edited by Anchor; 2nd April 2012 at 11:30.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Black Panther (2nd April 2012), Blacklight43 (2nd April 2012), Curt (6th April 2012), Ineffable Hitchhiker (2nd April 2012), Reirrac (2nd April 2012), Rosco1 (6th April 2012), RunningDeer (2nd April 2012), ViralSpiral (2nd April 2012)

21. Link to Post #434
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

E1, would you do a reading for me?
    Thank you.
    Marianne

22. Link to Post #435
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eternal_One (here)
    Hello Eternal_One,

With heart,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Hello WhiteCrowBlackDeer from Andromeda,

It is obvious that our 'galactic family' is now trying to get our attention. Now is the time to awaken and to remember our soul mission. Because the shift is coming closer.

Now is the time really get to work. So our spirit guides and galactic family sometimes have to give us a good 'kick in the butt'.

I can just point the way, but the work has to be done by each of us.

- Remembering why we are here, and our mission(s).

We all have a global mission, which has been heavily explained in the first post: To lighten the vibration of this planet, to inspire, to teach oneness, to serve humankind for spiritual growth, to be love in all it's beauty; to be example for others, etc. For those that have no idea where to start, I would just advice that you use your thoughts.
    E1
    Eternal One, thank you for this gift of confirmation and clarity of purpose. And most importantly, your assistance in loosening the veil of an orphaned soul. With new eyes and reconnection to the Greater Family, I am able move forward with a clarity of intent. I send blessings and gratitude and heart your way.

Love,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Anchor (2nd April 2012), karelia (2nd April 2012), modwiz (2nd April 2012)

24. Link to Post #436
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 times in 322 posts

Much gratitude, Eternal One, and thanks to you also, Anchor, for organizing the names.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

RunningDeer (4th April 2012)

26. Link to Post #437
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

Greetings Eternal_One would you be so kind as to lend me your insight?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

RunningDeer (2nd April 2012)

28. Link to Post #438
    Thanks

Hello Eternal_One,

With heart,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Hello WCBD, energy started with me last night, very heavy first time in my life I can remember feeling this. Wondering what is happening and where it is going, buckle up enjoy the ride...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

30. Link to Post #439
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RUSirius (here)
    Hello Eternal_One,

With heart,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Hello WCBD, energy started with me last night, very heavy first time in my life I can remember feeling this. Wondering what is happening and where it is going, buckle up enjoy the ride...
    Hello RUSirius, I've been thinking about you. I'm excited for your journey, too. The signs abound! ("What does that even mean," she softly whispered to herself.)

Peace,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

PS I appreciate the feedback.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

RUSirius (2nd April 2012)

32. Link to Post #440
    Thanks

PS I appreciate the feedback. [/QUOTE]

My pleasure as always, greatful to have made the connection, I do wonder what this energy is though I can still feel it now.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst 1 12 22 25 LastLast