+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 25 LastLast

Thread: Are you a Starseed, Wanderer, Indigo? I Calibrate your Real Planetary Origin

1. Link to Post #221
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 times in 264 posts

Default Re: Are you a Starseed, Wanderer, Indigo? I Calibrate your Real Planetary Origin

Quote Posted by Black Panther (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    This is my 3rd request, I would like a reading Oh Eternal One, I'm being Sirius about this.
    There is an event from a Dutch radio station working together with Red Cross called 'Serious Request'. Should I tell them it's actually 'Sirius Request' ?

Attachment 12061

To be serious, serious, what do you guys think of an event like this ?
    Isn't it the Red Cross as the Red Shield from our friends the Rothschilds ?
    Well, maybe for another thread another time....

Waiting for my reading too. Patience is virtue! It's a shame I don't have patience most of the time

Yes, Black Panther - unfortunately the Red Cross was set up by, and is controlled by, the Illuminati.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shamanseeker For This Post:

seko (21st December 2011)

3. Link to Post #222
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,310 times in 322 posts

Default Re: Are you a Starseed, Wanderer, Indigo? I Calibrate your Real Planetary Origin

Hi Eternal One, I thought I had posted a request yesterday but I guess I didn't finalize it. Please add my name to your request list. Thanks. I think this thread is going to connect us in a novel way.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

777 (21st December 2011), Anchor (21st December 2011)

5. Link to Post #223
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,221 times in 554 posts

It's interesting to see how so many are interested in this thread... Also very interesting that the Eternal One has not once addressed the several requests to explain how these readings are done. Also interesting is that only 8 star systems/galaxies are included out of the billions of ones out there. This seems a little puzzling to me. I do think that people have come from other systems, and I think it's great to be very interested in our origins, but to put blind faith in one persons views who will not address the questions as to how they come to these conclusions could be a mistake.

I'm not saying that this is a bunch of "hot air", but I would suggest everyone do their research on who they are putting their trust into in matters such as these.
    So could the Eternal One please respond to all the requests for an explanation as to how these readings are done? Also, are there any videos you could point to where you are speaking on any of these subjects so we can all get a better understanding of who we are working with here? I searched online and didn't find a single video. On the website listed there is only a four line description of the "Eternal One".

I'm not trying to be rude... just very inquisitive and working on getting answers to my questions.

Ok... I'm done...
    Last edited by Valley; 21st December 2011 at 00:46.
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

777 (21st December 2011), Phil_7050 (22nd December 2011), shamanseeker (21st December 2011)

7. Link to Post #224
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

@Valley:

Holidays are busy times. I think you'll see more activity/response after the holiday.

In the meantime, I would suggest that it is quite likely that the method is by way of a well developed sense of intuition and connectedness; backed up with the kinesiology muscle testing method described by Dr Hawkins.
    Last edited by Anchor; 21st December 2011 at 02:54.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

777 (21st December 2011)

9. Link to Post #225
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    ... backed up with the kinesiology muscle testing method described by Dr Hawkins.
    Surely not Stephen Hawkin(g).

*chuckles* I only kid of course. ^_^

While I don't know where I've been in the past, I'm pretty sure this is not the only place I've been. I have been told that I've been here on earth for at least a couple of thousand years ... but if this is skewed by the perception of the person that told me this, I do not know, but I do not find it entirely implausible.
    I wish you all much love, merry Christmas and a happy, new, year,
    Magnus
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernest For This Post:

777 (21st December 2011), Anchor (21st December 2011)

11. Link to Post #226
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valley (here)
    It's interesting to see how so many are interested in this thread... Also very interesting that the Eternal One has not once addressed the several requests to explain how these readings are done. Also interesting is that only 8 star systems/galaxies are included out of the billions of ones out there. This seems a little puzzling to me. I do think that people have come from other systems, and I think it's great to be very interested in our origins, but to put blind faith in one persons views who will not address the questions as to how they come to these conclusions could be a mistake.

I'm not saying that this is a bunch of "hot air", but I would suggest everyone do their research on who they are putting their trust into in matters such as these.
    So could the Eternal One please respond to all the requests for an explanation as to how these readings are done? Also, are there any videos you could point to where you are speaking on any of these subjects so we can all get a better understanding of who we are working with here? I searched online and didn't find a single video. On the website listed there is only a four line description of the "Eternal One".

I'm not trying to be rude... just very inquisitive and working on getting answers to my questions.

Ok... I'm done...
    Good questions Valley. I agree with Anchor on the likely method he uses.

I asked for a reading but as I said in my initial post I've never had a strong feeling that I'm from another star system but I did resonate more with one than all the others so I thought it would be interesting to see if that happens to be the one he discerns me to be from. I'll be interested in wherever he say's Im from but does that mean I'll take that as gospel? Nope. And I mean no disrespect to Eternal One when I say that. Whatever answer I get I will file away in maybe, maybe not. It's interesting to think about and it would answer feelings of not belonging but ultimately it's not something I can totally put my faith in.

Now there are probably people on this forum who have always just known they were definitely from another star system. Perhaps they even have memories. For them the answer Eternal One gives them may feel like confirmation. It may be the absolute truth. But for me, considering all the crazy stuff I believe in, by mainstream thinking that is, I can still be the biggest doubting thomas. But I'm forever curious.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveisall21 For This Post:

Valley (21st December 2011)

13. Link to Post #227
    Portugal Avalon Member gs_powered's Avatar
    Thanks

I asked for my reading after being to a site that described some characteristics of starseeds from different star systems, and I found my description (or parts of it) in Sirius and Orion. Later, I've seen a youtube video about Pleiadian Starseeds and yes, i could identify myself really about 95% on everything that was told in it.
    I'm still waiting for my reading though

14. Link to Post #228
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Loveisall21 (here)

Ok... I'm done...

I asked for a reading but as I said in my initial post I've never had a strong feeling that I'm from another star system but I did resonate more with one than all the others so I thought it would be interesting to see if that happens to be the one he discerns me to be from. I'll be interested in wherever he say's Im from but does that mean I'll take that as gospel? Nope. And I mean no disrespect to Eternal One when I say that. Whatever answer I get I will file away in maybe, maybe not. It's interesting to think about and it would answer feelings of not belonging but ultimately it's not something I can totally put my faith in.

Now there are probably people on this forum who have always just known they were definitely from another star system. Perhaps they even have memories. For them the answer Eternal One gives them may feel like confirmation. It may be the absolute truth. But for me, considering all the crazy stuff I believe in, by mainstream thinking that is, I can still be the biggest doubting thomas. But I'm forever curious.
    You know if you go to the website and look around a little you will see that "he" is actually a she. I guess I'm the only one here who looked into the link that far.
    I'm not trying to discount anyone's thoughts about their possible star home worlds, as I think this is actually very likely to have a lot of truth to it. I have always felt from as far back as I can remember that I was from somewhere else also.

I actually know of another guy who does in-depth readings on stellar/soul origins like this. He also wrote a book on the subject called "Celestial Reunion". I did get a reading with him and it was quite far beyond what I could have ever imagined, yet resonated very well with me. If you'd like to continue this investigation and cross reference what you get here you may want to check him out... his name is Peter Phalam... here's his website:
    http://www.celestialvision.org/celes...-ebook-by-pet/
    What I can tell you about my experience with him is he seems very genuine and the loads of info he had for me in particular resonated well.

I share this not to try to compete with this thread, but to share my experience/knowledge so that others may continue this search... as I see that many here are very interested in this topic.

All the Best...
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

15. Link to Post #229
    Thanks

Well, I guess it's "pick a number & get in line" =]..

Hi, I would be very interested in a reading, or calibration..

thank you so much allready for this beautifull posting.

love B

16. Link to Post #230
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Loveisall21 (here)

Ok... I'm done...

You know if you go to the website and look around a little you will see that "he" is actually a she. I guess I'm the only one here who looked into the link that far.
    I'm not trying to discount anyone's thoughts about their possible star home worlds, as I think this is actually very likely to have a lot of truth to it. I have always felt from as far back as I can remember that I was from somewhere else also.

I actually know of another guy who does in-depth readings on stellar/soul origins like this. He also wrote a book on the subject called "Celestial Reunion". I did get a reading with him and it was quite far beyond what I could have ever imagined, yet resonated very well with me. If you'd like to continue this investigation and cross reference what you get here you may want to check him out... his name is Peter Phalam... here's his website:
    http://www.celestialvision.org/celes...-ebook-by-pet/
    What I can tell you about my experience with him is he seems very genuine and the loads of info he had for me in particular resonated well.

I share this not to try to compete with this thread, but to share my experience/knowledge so that others may continue this search... as I see that many here are very interested in this topic.

All the Best...

If you go onto The Eternal_One's site you'll find that not only does he generously do calibrations for people but also organizes spiritual training and tutors all completely free: this is a great service to humanity.
    Last edited by shamanseeker; 21st December 2011 at 23:17.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Post:

modwiz (24th December 2011), Valley (23rd December 2011)

18. Link to Post #231
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

@Valley:

Holidays are busy times. I think you'll see more activity/response after the holiday.

In the meantime, I would suggest that it is quite likely that the method is by way of a well developed sense of intuition and connectedness; backed up with the kinesiology muscle testing method described by Dr Hawkins.
    Anchor, could you go into a little bit of detail with the muscle testing method? i haven't heard of it, but the other day, something strange happened to me and i'm wondering now, after reading your post, if this could be connected. thanks so much.
    regards, corson

19. Link to Post #232
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by corson (here)
    Anchor, could you go into a little bit of detail with the muscle testing method? i haven't heard of it, but the other day, something strange happened to me and i'm wondering now, after reading your post, if this could be connected. thanks so much.
    regards, corson
    This book describes it well. http://www.amazon.com/Power-vs-Force.../dp/1561709336

Eternal_One first used it here on this forum to calibrate a "LOC" for a number of people that asked https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Growth-inside.

The method from the book relies on discerning a muscular response to a question. I read that Eternal_One does this himself using his fingers, but in David Hawkin's book he talks about a pair of people one has outstretched arms and presses up against the other who presses down. A YES / NO question is asked or more accurately TRUE/FALSE. The idea is that the muscle stays strong for a TRUE response and weakens for a FALSE response. The key being is that the truth is sustaining and falsehood is weakening - this appears to happen outside of any effort at conscious control.

So if I was doing it, I would have a list of planets/systems and I would say:

FOR EACH system IN the_list_of_systems
    TEST "Is person x from this system"
    TRUE -> you got he answer
    FALSE ->keep going

I suspect, in EO's case intuition is used to optimize the search process substantially and then muscle testing is more of a check and balance

Personally, I don't do this my path is to rely entirely on my intuition/higher self contact, and since I never really cared much about where I was from or my level of consciousness I never bothered to find out - until now (my readings were done on his forum not here).

Certainly I don't feel that I am appropriately "configured" to do this kind of work with a sustainable level of accuracy, but I do think I understand the theory and the process.

I also happen to think his process is valid, and it seems to me that Eternal_One is rather good at it.

Is it failsafe? I doubt it. Is it likely to be accurate in the majority of cases? I think so.

I hope he comes back here when he has more time and does a few more - I can certainly see that it has helped a few people here (especially the awakening wanderers) hurry up over some hurdles and get working.
    Last edited by Anchor; 21st December 2011 at 22:50.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Beren (21st December 2011), Black Panther (23rd December 2011), crosby (22nd December 2011), Falcor (28th December 2011), Jenci (23rd December 2011), Mad Hatter (8th January 2012), modwiz (24th December 2011), Samsara (21st December 2011), shamanseeker (22nd December 2011)

21. Link to Post #233
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    Quote Posted by Araxes (here)
    I have to say I did not receive a reading after requesting one, although I did not specifically use the word 'reading' in my request. Obviously, I know that it is not my entitlement to use your energy for my own free gain, but I was intrigued
    Give him time, I mean look at the list he has to work with.
    Please note that I was in no way trying to force the issue of receiving a reading. I was merely trying to clarify my request for a reading, as I felt my original post was ambiguous as it did not include the word "reading". I also stated that i was intrigued, not desperate. Please see my original post for my acknowledgement of Eternal One's obviously high workload.
    Who am I to tell you what's real?

22. Link to Post #234
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by corson (here)
    regards, corson
    This book describes it well. http://www.amazon.com/Power-vs-Force.../dp/1561709336

Eternal_One first used it here on this forum to calibrate a "LOC" for a number of people that asked https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Growth-inside.

The method from the book relies on discerning a muscular response to a question. I read that Eternal_One does this himself using his fingers, but in David Hawkin's book he talks about a pair of people one has outstretched arms and presses up against the other who presses down. A YES / NO question is asked or more accurately TRUE/FALSE. The idea is that the muscle stays strong for a TRUE response and weakens for a FALSE response. The key being is that the truth is sustaining and falsehood is weakening - this appears to happen outside of any effort at conscious control.

So if I was doing it, I would have a list of planets/systems and I would say:

FOR EACH system IN the_list_of_systems
    TEST "Is person x from this system"
    TRUE -> you got he answer
    FALSE ->keep going

I suspect, in EO's case intuition is used to optimize the search process substantially and then muscle testing is more of a check and balance

Personally, I don't do this my path is to rely entirely on my intuition/higher self contact, and since I never really cared much about where I was from or my level of consciousness I never bothered to find out - until now (my readings were done on his forum not here).

Certainly I don't feel that I am appropriately "configured" to do this kind of work with a sustainable level of accuracy, but I do think I understand the theory and the process.

I also happen to think his process is valid, and it seems to me that Eternal_One is rather good at it.

Is it failsafe? I doubt it. Is it likely to be accurate in the majority of cases? I think so.

I hope he comes back here when he has more time and does a few more - I can certainly see that it has helped a few people here (especially the awakening wanderers) hurry up over some hurdles and get working.

What Dr.Hawkins discovered in all those years as well as many others is that infallible ability of humans -to be truth even unconscious.
    Lie or false statement goes against our being thus is always uncovered no matter how hard we try to hide or elude it.
    Love, love - and see what happens

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Anchor (22nd December 2011), Black Panther (23rd December 2011), crosby (22nd December 2011), Jenci (23rd December 2011), Mad Hatter (8th January 2012), modwiz (24th December 2011), Rainbowbrite (11th April 2012), Samsara (21st December 2011), shamanseeker (22nd December 2011)

24. Link to Post #235
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

In fact, please remove me from the list of requests for a reading. This was merely a passing intrigue, and it is not something I truly feel I need. I know where I come from, and I know who I am. I do not wish to have Eternal One use such generosity upon me whereby my graditude in return is not of the same level.
    Who am I to tell you what's real?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex Laker For This Post:

Anchor (22nd December 2011)

26. Link to Post #236
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

OK, its a good time for me to ask you Eternal one for a reading please....
    blessings to you and happy holidays to all!
    :-)

27. Link to Post #237
    Thanks

@Valley:

I would like to hear the answer from the Eternal One please, not just speculation on your part.

And why does everyone keep calling her a "he"??? Hasn't anyone looked at the website and read the 4 line biography on her there?
    Last edited by Valley; 22nd December 2011 at 09:00.

28. Link to Post #238
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

Valley, Eternal One is definitely a he!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

modwiz (24th December 2011)

30. Link to Post #239
    Thanks

Hello Valley,
    I've just had another look at Eternal_One's profile and after 'gender', it says 'male'.
    Best wishes

31. The Following User Says Thank You to shamanseeker For This Post:

modwiz (24th December 2011)

32. Link to Post #240
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 312 posts

Yes please

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 25 LastLast