+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst 1 14 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Are you a Starseed, Wanderer, Indigo? I Calibrate your Real Planetary Origin

1. Link to Post #461
    Thanks

Default Re: Are you a Starseed, Wanderer, Indigo? I Calibrate your Real Planetary Origin

Thank You <3

2. Link to Post #462
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default Re: Are you a Starseed, Wanderer, Indigo? I Calibrate your Real Planetary Origin

Hi Eternal-One,

Please tell me what my origins are, i had some dreams about this but no way to verify, great service you offer here, very kind of you to do this.

Thank you in advance.

Ed

3. Link to Post #463
    Thanks

Hi Eternal One,
    I'd also appreciate a reading or calibration.
    Read a few 'origin places' and had several aspects of some of these resonate with me. I'd like to know which is primary, rather than just being a place I incarnated in through my cycles.

Greetings. &peace to all.

4. Link to Post #464
    United States Avalon Member StarDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 times in 472 posts

Eternal_One,

Thank you! Sirius resonates very strongly with me. And in particular, Sirius B as feel more in tune with collective consciousness. Plus having a physical body seems very strange indeed…a necessity in this density, but still very strange to me. Between your base descriptions of the various races and some other info I've discovered, I'd say you've nailed it right on the head. My sincere gratitude for your time and sharing your gift with us.

5. Link to Post #465
    Thanks

Greetings Eternal One, from Near to Far we found ourselves located in this Place, now with best of intentions and love and light behind Your words calibrate where this being is from most recently if you have the moment or feel anticipation at doing so. With Joy and Nurturing Kindness from and in all directions, always.

6. Link to Post #466
    Thanks

Thank you! You confirmed my feelings about my origins.

My wife Majda would also like to ask you about her origins. She gave me permission to ask on her behalf. Thanks!

7. Link to Post #467
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Eternal One, thank you very much for this information. It's a great help.

I see you are backed up for the moment but when you have the time, I'd truly appreciate a reading as well.

Cheers!
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

8. Link to Post #468
    Thanks

Hello eternal one this is very interesting, would you please be able to give me a reading also,
    Kind regards
    Colin

9. Link to Post #469
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eternal_One (here)
    About those that ask for specific purpose.

This is quite 'simple'. What makes you the most joyful of all the activities you are doing?
    Nothing, actually. :-/ That's kind of the problem, I'm in a bit of a downward spiral right now and nothing I could possibly do feels fufilling.

Do you have a specific urge to do something?
    Yes, a great many things, none of which I have the abilities or resources to undertake however. If I could just "make a wish" and have it come true, that'd be one thing. Yet we live within worlds of limitations and I cannot find anything within those limitations that gives me any lasting satisfaction of any kind. Quite honestly I've been "surviving" rather than living since I was very little....let's just say very bad childhood.

Can it help in some direct or indirect way others?
    Yes, but again, none are things I am able to do now. Not as in "I need to take a class" do now, but as in "not unless the laws of physics change or are revealed to be drastically different" now. This is where I keep hitting at an impasse. It's an itch I can't scratch, I have all of these ideas, thoughts, dreams and all of them appear beyond my grasp like Tantalus reaching for fruit to eat or water to drink.

Most people are already doing their soul mission unconsciously. Most of us are planting seed. Even if our results are not instantly shown, when a seed is present, it is just a matter of time before the plant bloom

"Joy is only found within one's own soul and joy is only found by doing that which our innermost soul or higher consciousness or higher self or whatever you wish to call it, demands of us. "

E1
    Well maybe I am, I guess we'll see. The problem is I go through phases of contentment and phases of depression, disruption and very high anger. I made a promise to myself when I was very little, a promise that kept me alive until now about the type of life I was going to have (if only I just made it to the next day) and here I am almost 30 and that has never materialized. Quite honestly if California didn't have Medical MJ I probably would've gone nuts by now and done something very stupid. I have no real sense of joy or happiness in this life, just moments where I can basically force myself into an unthinking numbness that allows me to forget that I never kept my first and most important promise to myself or moments of supreme delusion where I lie to myself about things coming up that will finally fulfill my promise to create a sense of hope (all of which, never come to pass) that later is shattered when it's revealed it was all just me talking myself up and fantasizing about what I want to see versus what's likely.

It lets me keep moving to the next day, but I'm ready to live! Yet the life I've yearned for seems beyond my grasp. I don't know how I can get past that. So I keep thinking maybe it's just that there's something I don't know about myself that would finally bridge the gap. Hence my asking here.

I'm looking for some answer that will finally give me what I need to fulfill my own promise to myself about the wonderful life that was going to be waiting for me if I could just try hard enough not to push my own off switch. Something real that would prove I wasn't just lying to myself when I was young, because I don't think I could ever trust myself again if I can't even keep a promise of such importance to myself.

Still, thank you for your response; I do appreciate the effort.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the_vast_mystery For This Post:

RUSirius (10th April 2012), xion (10th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #470
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

Quote Posted by the_vast_mystery (here)
    About those that ask for specific purpose.

This is quite 'simple'. What makes you the most joyful of all the activities you are doing?
    Nothing, actually. :-/ That's kind of the problem, I'm in a bit of a downward spiral right now and nothing I could possibly do feels fufilling.

Do you have a specific urge to do something?
    Yes, a great many things, none of which I have the abilities or resources to undertake however. If I could just "make a wish" and have it come true, that'd be one thing. Yet we live within worlds of limitations and I cannot find anything within those limitations that gives me any lasting satisfaction of any kind. Quite honestly I've been "surviving" rather than living since I was very little....let's just say very bad childhood.

Can it help in some direct or indirect way others?
    Yes, but again, none are things I am able to do now. Not as in "I need to take a class" do now, but as in "not unless the laws of physics change or are revealed to be drastically different" now. This is where I keep hitting at an impasse. It's an itch I can't scratch, I have all of these ideas, thoughts, dreams and all of them appear beyond my grasp like Tantalus reaching for fruit to eat or water to drink.

Most people are already doing their soul mission unconsciously. Most of us are planting seed. Even if our results are not instantly shown, when a seed is present, it is just a matter of time before the plant bloom

"Joy is only found within one's own soul and joy is only found by doing that which our innermost soul or higher consciousness or higher self or whatever you wish to call it, demands of us. "

E1
    Well maybe I am, I guess we'll see. The problem is I go through phases of contentment and phases of depression, disruption and very high anger. I made a promise to myself when I was very little, a promise that kept me alive until now about the type of life I was going to have (if only I just made it to the next day) and here I am almost 30 and that has never materialized. Quite honestly if California didn't have Medical MJ I probably would've gone nuts by now and done something very stupid. I have no real sense of joy or happiness in this life, just moments where I can basically force myself into an unthinking numbness that allows me to forget that I never kept my first and most important promise to myself or moments of supreme delusion where I lie to myself about things coming up that will finally fulfill my promise to create a sense of hope (all of which, never come to pass) that later is shattered when it's revealed it was all just me talking myself up and fantasizing about what I want to see versus what's likely.

It lets me keep moving to the next day, but I'm ready to live! Yet the life I've yearned for seems beyond my grasp. I don't know how I can get past that. So I keep thinking maybe it's just that there's something I don't know about myself that would finally bridge the gap. Hence my asking here.

I'm looking for some answer that will finally give me what I need to fulfill my own promise to myself about the wonderful life that was going to be waiting for me if I could just try hard enough not to push my own off switch. Something real that would prove I wasn't just lying to myself when I was young, because I don't think I could ever trust myself again if I can't even keep a promise of such importance to myself.

We are all at different unique phases of this reality, many have been where you are, myself included to some degree but unique to my journey. DO NOT GIVE UP, expect the unexpected each day, sometimes this crazy, unimaginably awesome reality we live in can get SIGNIFICANTLY dumbed down on this earth plane most of us currently reside in. Expect the unexpected.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

Hazel (15th March 2013), RunningDeer (15th April 2012), the_vast_mystery (10th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #471
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Hi Eternalone can you give me a reading please? How do you manage to do a reading? I think I might be Sirius as that star is conjunct my ascendant in less than 1 degree. Also born in the year of the Dog in Chinese astrology.
    Woof woof

Stan
    Last edited by aranuk; 10th April 2012 at 21:03.
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Avocadess (15th April 2012)

15. Link to Post #472
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RUSirius (here)
    We are all at different unique phases of this reality, many have been where you are, myself included to some degree but unique to my journey. DO NOT GIVE UP, expect the unexpected each day, sometimes this crazy, unimaginably awesome reality we live in can get SIGNIFICANTLY dumbed down on this earth plane most of us currently reside in. Expect the unexpected.
    Thank you for your kindness; I Appreciate the effort. I guess we'll see.

I haven't hit my saturation point yet, but it's getting kind of close. I'm losing a lot of my motivation to do, well, anything other than a lot of this ET/paranormal research. I keep listening to interviews, looking up old ancient texts, predictions, consciousness studies, anything that might have some "secret" that'll finally give me the power to finish the cycle at last by fulfilling my promise to myself in return for surviving. But eventually I'm going to hit a point where my my mind will say "just one more dune" and I'll say "One more dune? you said that two dunes ago! I've got nothing left..." and that's what worries me. It might not be for another few years but more than anything I'm concerned for what would happen if that point were ever to be reached.

16. Link to Post #473
    Thanks

Hello Eternal_One, I ask you for a reading.

With love,
    Firinn.
    The conqueror and king in each one of us is the knower of truth. Let the knower awaken in us and drive the horses of the mind, emotions, and physical body on the pathway which that king has chosen.
    -- George S. Arundale

17. Link to Post #474
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Hi Eternalone can you give me a reading please? How do you manage to do a reading? I think I might be Sirius as that star is conjunct my ascendant in less than 1 degree. Also born in the year of the Dog in Chinese astrology.
    Woof woof

Stan
    woof woof , so am i. ever found yourself being defensive, and a tad-bit loyal. so many star influences from western to Chinese to Mayan, ..makes for a great plethora per individual

18. Link to Post #475
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Dear Eternal_One,

I love this thread.

Could you give me a reading? I'm soo curious!
    If possible, my partner would love to know too.

kind regards,

Waky
    Last edited by Eram; 14th April 2012 at 11:26.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Eram For This Post:

laperle (18th February 2013)

20. Link to Post #476
    Thanks

Dear Eternal_One, what you do is fascinating. Visit to you website was absolutely thrilling. Can I also ask for a reading on my origin? Thank you so much for your time and effort. Much love!

21. Link to Post #477
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 425 posts

Hello Eternal One,

I would love to get a reading too, if you have the time. This is very interesting!

22. Link to Post #478
    Avalon Member dddanieljjjamesss's Avatar
    Thanks

Last edited by dddanieljjjamesss; 18th April 2012 at 22:17.
    This post will, at once, serve to both mystify and demystify MY condition, depending on the observer!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to dddanieljjjamesss For This Post:

WhiteFeather (22nd June 2012)

24. Link to Post #479
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by the_vast_mystery (here)

Vast Mystery,
    I'm going to try and be brief in my response as addressing your issues takes away from the original OP's thread. I hear your call for help and wanted to offer you insight that helped me. I believe what's holding you back is emotional clearing. When I was in my mid-twenties I was struggling with a painful experience that had carried on into my adulthood. I grew up in a very verbally abusive atmosphere. I spent years trying to pull myself out of the victim mode. I couldn't reason with what had happened. I kept asking myself, what did I do wrong, what could I have done differently? The more I thought about it, the more I couldn't find a darn thing that would have made a difference, it just was what it was. Well I knew instinctually that I had to do something as I could no longer bear the weight I was carrying on my shoulders and like you, if I couldn't get this monkey off my back, there was no moving forward. So here's what I did:

One day I sat down and I thought really hard about the situation. In my left hand, I told myself I was going to accept the bad of the relationship for what it was.....in my right hand I was going to accept the good of the relationship for what it was.......I did this in my heart, not my head-very important. When I integrated both these polarities, the negative and the positive, I immediately had what's called a Kundalini. It's a surge of energy that started in my gut and then went through my chest and out my crown chakra. Basically, let's be real...it's like an orgasm. At the time I did not fully understand what had just happened, I just knew it was significant. What I was doing was emotional clearing and it helped me tremendously.

I'm a Star Seed and one of the things I have come to understand is that Star Seeds are often subjected to ugly situations growing up. It's by design to activate you. You see, the abusive situation I found myself in allowed me to have that Kundalini moment with the purpose in mind that I would remember the thought process that created the situation so that I may share it with others. What it offers is the ability for you to take back control of your own destination rather than allowing these past life moments to ruin your life. Your situation is no different. Through this experience you are being offered fuel to transmute negative energy into positive. The integration point, when I merged those two polarities together was of love and compassion, the highest vibrational frequencies. These are the frequencies that have the ability to change your DNA structure from carbon base to crystalline.

Now, had I not been in that situation growing up I would have never learned that lesson as painful as it was, which is the very reason why you should embrace what has happened. You are everything that is,....was.....and ever will be. You have purpose, you are of significance.....and don't ever let anyone else tell you any different- even your "lower" self, lol. I send you unconditional love in hopes that you will learn to heal yourself, so that you can move forward and be the happy and productive soul you came here to be.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 18th April 2012 at 23:26.

25. Link to Post #480
    United States Avalon Member bekrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Eternal_one,

Great thread, I enjoyed reading the descriptions very much, thank you for posting! Would you do me the honor of a reading as well?
    I honor the divinity within you.

The secret of change is to focus all of your energy,
    not on fighting the old,
    but on building the new....
    - Socrates

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst 1 14 24 25 LastLast