+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2012 Global Banking Collapse ?

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Default 2012 Global Banking Collapse ?

I've watch the first video after clicking on an advert from Davick Icke's website.
    He's predicting what's gonna happen financially on a global scale in 2012. We do
    a lot of things different than most of the people, so maybe it's a good idea to take
    some alternating financial steps too.

You only have to fill in your name and emailadres. That's up to you.
    What do you think of it ?

"Mike Dillard is a 34 year old native of Austin, Texas. A recent husband and father, he went from waiting tables to Millionaire by the age of 26. Over the past six years he has founded two publishing companies, producing $25,000,000 in combined revenue, and over 1,000,000 entrepreneurs from 65 different countries have subscribed to his online newsletter. One year ago, he walked away from everything in order to share the urgent message and mission of The Elevation Group, you'll find on this page."

http://theelevationgroup.net/yearinr...a_bid=418a665e

Remember Who You Are!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

777 (14th December 2011), baddbob (14th December 2011), Cjay (14th December 2011), crosby (14th December 2011), Isthatso (14th December 2011), Nasu (20th December 2011), Sierra (21st December 2011), TraineeHuman (21st December 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ilie Pandia

Default Re: 2012 Global Banking Collapse ?

If you don't want to share your email and just want to see the video go here:

Part 1:
    http://theelevationgroup.net/yearinr...=exitpopvideo1

Part 2:
    http://theelevationgroup.net/whattoe...=exitpopvideo2

Part 3:
    http://theelevationgroup.net/whatscoming/video.php
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 14th December 2011 at 20:23.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

baddbob (14th December 2011), Black Panther (15th December 2011), Cjay (14th December 2011), crosby (14th December 2011), RMorgan (14th December 2011), Words of Joy (15th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Ilie Pandia

OK, I was a bit put off by the obvious sales page, but the video is very good so far!

I do recommend you have a look and subscribe to his free stuff.

I'm gonna stop now before starting to sound like sales man too

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Black Panther (15th December 2011), Cjay (14th December 2011), RMorgan (14th December 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I agree, just watched the first segment and looking forward to the next two.

Well worth a watch.

Warm wishes...
    "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."
    Anais Nin

Free Energy Now

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Isthatso For This Post:

Black Panther (15th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by Isthatso (here)
    I agree, just watched the first segment and looking forward to the next two.

Well worth a watch.

Warm wishes...
    Hello Isthatso,

I've just updated my original post (see above) with the links to video 1, 2 and 3.

I've finished watching Video 1 and this guy is talking a lot of sense!

There are a few wild cards that he is ignoring (probably on purpose) like global wars, alternative energy, a one world currency and so on, but leaving that aside, the way he is reading the market today, seems very accurate to me.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

777 (14th December 2011), Black Panther (15th December 2011), Isthatso (14th December 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I also watched the first segment and while it makes a whole lot of sense and I will watch the rest, I feel very uncomfortable with the idea of "investing", the whole talk about "shares" and "assets"... At the end of the day, isn't it always at someone's expense? Or is it just me??...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nathalie For This Post:

Black Panther (15th December 2011), Isthatso (14th December 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by Nathalie (here)
    I also watched the first segment and while it makes a whole lot of sense and I will watch the rest, I feel very uncomfortable with the idea of "investing", the whole talk about "shares" and "assets"... At the end of the day, isn't it always at someone's expense? Or is it just me??...
    As I understand it, is not always at someone's expense.

Let me give you some examples:
    - if you invest in a farm with "natural products"
    - if you invest in in housing that people will want to live in (not huge hotels or stuff like that)
    - if you invest in research that will make other products cheaper
    - if you invest in your education (and I don't mean by that going to school, but rather "self-education")

The idea is that if you can invest your money in stuff that promotes real development and abundance, you do not do that at someone's expense, because you're using the money in a creative process.

But, if you invest in "money products" (aka derivatives), so you're just trying to multiply your money by making bets (on growth or on contraction), then I think you do not bring any contribution to real development and abundance, but you act as a predator for "money". And then your gain is someone else's loss...

Of course this could go deeper into that money is, what is value, what is creativity and so on, but the main thing that I got from the video is that the current way we look at money as investments for our retirement will not last for long!

Now, the makers of the videos assume that we have a free market, and that the truth is told about how much gold there is and how much oil and they make their predictions based on that. But even if those assumptions are wrong, their model is much more closer to reality as opposed to what gets promoted in the MSM.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

777 (14th December 2011), Black Panther (15th December 2011), Cjay (14th December 2011), Fred259 (20th December 2011), RMorgan (15th December 2011), seko (15th December 2011), TraineeHuman (21st December 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Thanks for the heads up on this. I'm nearly at the end of video one and it's pretty much spot on so far for me. My brother's been buying gold and silver for years now, some in "paper" and some in bars. I've always argued that the paper gold is not strictly owned by him, this confirms that. He stays very close to financial markets and has been hinting at platinum recently. We shall see.......

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Quote Posted by Nathalie (here)
    As I understand it, is not always at someone's expense.

Let me give you some examples:
    - if you invest in a farm with "natural products"
    - if you invest in in housing that people will want to live in (not huge hotels or stuff like that)
    - if you invest in research that will make other products cheaper
    - if you invest in your education (and I don't mean by that going to school, but rather "self-education")

The idea is that if you can invest your money in stuff that promotes real development and abundance, you do not do that at someone's expense, because you're using the money in a creative process.
    You're right... I'll have to dig in deeper...

17. Link to Post #10
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Mike Dillard on the link does miss the point previously mentioned by Ilie about free energy and other things (I don't buy the peak oil OR 7 billion on the planet either...) and also he doesn't take into account the way the money system works... For me the following weekly money show "The Real World of Money" is some of THE best information on the internet for what money is and who are controlling it... His view is there will not be a "collapse" as such but a slow controlled "collapse" at the speed "they" want it to collapse at, with as much crisis as possible (stress > control)... He also doesn't think the Euro will collapse but at the 11th hour 59th minute it will be solved with the creation of MORE money with a Eurobond... It is effectively increasing the money supply slowly like boiling a frog ... if it was sudden or a total collapse too many would wake up.

http://www.oneradionetwork.com/money...ember-14-2011/

These two shows are especially good as they both discuss suppressed automotive technology in the first halve hour...
    http://www.oneradionetwork2.com/mp3/..._money_one.mp3
    http://www.oneradionetwork2.com/mp3/..._money_two.mp3

Andrew Gause has excellent financial advice without the collapse element and has been pretty spot on the last 2 years I've been listening to them...

I was where Mike Gillard was in 2008 too and do believe that gold and silver is part of protecting your wealth with what is coming IF you have any to protect that is... However I do find a lot of the people who are waking up are unfortunately not in that category... The rest seem to be still plugged in and are stressed out buying the propaganda of fear spend fear spend... I'm fortunate enough to have close family who are all awakening which with what is coming is very comforting...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Black Panther (15th December 2011), Isthatso (17th December 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

I'd also recommend this video, if I haven't already

20. Link to Post #12
    Ilie Pandia

Hello,

I've spent the last few days looking into this and various financial related issues. Up until very recently I was pretty sure that the Feds will print their way into hyper-inflation, but now I am not longer so sure.

Someone sent me a very interesting article called: Why (Hyper) Inflation Is Not In the Cards

I am not sure I agree with all the article, but the author makes a very interesting point! All most all the financial predictions we see in the MSM and sometimes even in the Alternative Media make the mistake of assuming that there is such a thing as a "free market" and that the masses have the ability to influence such markets with hoarding money or resources. The truth is most likely that a very high percentage of money and resources is already controlled by just a few, leaving the masses virtually powerless to have any kind of influence on the market!

In this scenario nothing will happen unless is allowed to happen by those in power (and I don't mean the governments). Even bank runs will most likely be stopped in some way.

However, in my view, the author of the above mentioned article also makes the mistake to assume that real wealth is "money/cash", while ignoring the black projects and the tech that the elite have access to...

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Kano (20th December 2011), Nasu (20th December 2011), Sierra (21st December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread