+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: High Pitched Tone in One Ear, Question? Meaning?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default High Pitched Tone in One Ear, Question? Meaning?

I hope I put this in the right forum, if not could someone please move it or for future let me know which would be more appropriate?

Today, I was going through a lot of emotionally stressful stuff. Out of no where, literally I have this loud high pitched tone in my ear for maybe 30-60 seconds. And, immediately after. I felt incredibly calm, not stressed or anything. Just perfectly calm.

I think the reason why I thought of putting it here is because I have read so many things that says this is part of us moving into 4-5D from 3D, but then I also thought about putting it into the Contactees board because there are others that say it's the tone expressed during "download" sessions. And, even more have associated it with guides. So see where I'm a bit confused here?
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Cartomancer (14th December 2011), Limor Wolf (14th December 2011), WhiteFeather (14th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: High Pitched Tone in One Ear, Question? Meaning?

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." Nikola Tesla

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gandra99 For This Post:

Creative Lorraine (15th December 2011), WhiteFeather (15th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Hello DreamsInDigital,welcome to Avalon :D

I wonder if you are experiencing any other unexplainable occurances in you life?

An interesting thread was opened on this subject by Rahkyt:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ight=ear+tones

I have described how this same phenomena has started for me in here:

"joining the 'Indigo adults' forum was a good thing,finally i was not alone and started to hear more about all sort of things and relevent topics.i mostly read and hardly participated but that as well was helpefull.at one time some members started to mention that they are having a buzz in their ear.a thread was opened and some members comunicated about this tone they can hear,it was interesting but since i didnt experience it, i started to delete those posts. after a week,i was sitting in front of the computure when starting to hear this high pitch tone in my ear,(i noticed some Avalon members here have it as well) its hard to describe,it lasts about 4-5 seconds,sometimes more and the tones are changing.it is not tinnitus.what was interesting is that it happened to us all together...seperate people from different countries around the world.
    maybe we are not so seperate...
    i got it randomly every few weeks and always on the left ear.at one time when i was hearing the high pitched tone again,i was jokingly remarking,if they could please change it to the right ear.it did.the buzz moved to my right ear.i was amazed."

In Rahkyt's thread I wrote:

Quote "I have began getting the ear tones a couple of months after my 'wake up call' (numbers,synchronicities etc) but I have only started to record those instances as from two years ago.

Let me share some examples -

13/10/09-" I get lots of 22 and 33 and the usual 00. A few days ago in the moment of waking-up in the morning I heard a male voice in my head that told me:
    "now,its exactly 08:00!" ,I reached out to the clock and it was exactly 0800

1/4/10 - "This afternoon I sat near the computer,when exactly at 1400 - a long beep started in my left ear (as usual), it lasted almost a minute (longer than usual) I asked jokingly if there is any 'message' and whether 'they' can switch to the right ear ... nothing happened. later on- afternoon and evening time I felt very much energized with an unusual high positivness,is there a connection between things?"

3-4/4/10 - "I am getting into bed,reading for a while -for about 20 minutes,Than I hear high pitch tone in my right ear.I look at the clock.the time is exactly 00:00.Good night"

25/7/10 - " I had a long and interesting phone call with ****,when it ended,I had my usual thoughts about how this world is so different for some of us,and will other people ever be able to understand it? and than...the high pitch tone again...my right ear has been blocked and a low whistle began for about 20-30 seconds.I am thankful for this communication.."

19-20/10/10 - "I am at work.my usual night shift at the airport,some of the time I am busy with work,at other time I am having a cofee break with **** and having conversations with the girls. towords the end of the shift,I get a ringing that lasts 3 seconds in my left ear (and a feeling as if it is being blocked),I am glancing at the computure,the time is now 4:44"

Those are only few of my occurances,I hope the readers of this post will not think I am crazy.. I figure that we better share,if we ever want to get to the bottom of it."
    Dolores Canon was tackling this situation in one of her hypnotherapists sessions.
    I tend to believe those are downloads as well.

A very fascinating phenomena! I feel it somewhat helps to direct me in life.
    I am glad that it had a soothing effect on you.

Take care,

~*&^~*&

Limor

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Creative Lorraine (15th December 2011), WhiteFeather (15th December 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

A woman whom I trust very much once told me that these are downloads from guides that aid us... for what it's worth.
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

alienHunter (14th December 2011), Creative Lorraine (15th December 2011), WhiteFeather (15th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

I get these a lot; doesn't matter what time of day and sometimes in succession. The ringing is accompanied by a feeling of fullness in the ear as if there were water in there.

I should add that i've been getting these for as long as i can remember.
    Last edited by 13th Warrior; 14th December 2011 at 22:38.
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

10. Link to Post #6
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Frequently get these. I don't examine what or why but just take notice and smile inwardly and outward.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Don't Worry...BE Happy : )

Simply Higher Frequencies/Vibrations on Mother Earth getting stronger and stronger...and we're all experiencing this personally in many ways!
    You're simply being 'tuned in'... so to speak...many good things on the horizons!

I'll go off like an orchestra of Tibetan Singing Bowls at times...
    like right now as I am sharing this Higher Ways and Means to help Us help Ourselves help One Another!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

aranuk (14th December 2011), Creative Lorraine (15th December 2011), gandra99 (15th December 2011), Limor Wolf (15th December 2011), WhiteFeather (14th December 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I hope you are all correct...I could use some messages of the positive sort.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to alienHunter For This Post:

WhiteFeather (15th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

It's strange seeing this thread tonight DiD. About two hours ago while reading through posts here I had a chirping noises in my left ear. They were faint and sounded like wee birds. I put a finger in my ear and the sounds couldn't be heard, so I wasn't hearing anything from inside. I thought maybe that birds had perhaps made a nest on top of my chimney pot. So I went to the fireplace and couldn't hear a thing. I came back to sit down at my laptop and the noises resumed again. Maybe this lasted for two minutes at most. I remembered reading something about receiving uploads from 5D or something. So I found your post DiD which is almost the same.

Stan
    Last edited by aranuk; 14th December 2011 at 22:49.
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Everyone needs to check and see if their home is using smart meters to gauge your utility use. These things work like a cell phone and are said to cause ringing in the ears and headaches among other things. I have been having ringing in my ears ever since they were installed here about six months ago.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

RMorgan (15th December 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,447 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    I hope I put this in the right forum, if not could someone please move it or for future let me know which would be more appropriate?

Today, I was going through a lot of emotionally stressful stuff. Out of no where, literally I have this loud high pitched tone in my ear for maybe 30-60 seconds. And, immediately after. I felt incredibly calm, not stressed or anything. Just perfectly calm.

I think the reason why I thought of putting it here is because I have read so many things that says this is part of us moving into 4-5D from 3D, but then I also thought about putting it into the Contactees board because there are others that say it's the tone expressed during "download" sessions. And, even more have associated it with guides. So see where I'm a bit confused here?
    My mum always told me this is our guides "checking in" and so when I get it I just send them love and light and thank them for tuning in . . .

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Cartomancer (14th December 2011), WhiteFeather (15th December 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Nothing of that sort here Cartmancer.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Cartomancer (14th December 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

On a cherrier note; I can't help thinking of that song by Simon and Garfunkel The sounds of silence. dadadadadadada

Stan

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Cartomancer (14th December 2011), WhiteFeather (15th December 2011)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

@ Cartmancer,
    Definitely not that situation with me here, it happened this time when I was in the van and just going down a street. As for the EM meter it's on the other side of the other house. There are two houses on the property. But, i have a phone tone generator box in my room. But, that didn't bother me hardly.

Anyway, it was one continuous tone, same note. The whole time and just in one ear. I had to wonder if this was some form of contact? I've also been experiencing a dream or two that I couldn't explain/understand. Etc. I put in my thread in the contactee forum.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...have-Questions.

@ Limor
    Yes, I think I could say I've been getting many of those 'little clues' , synchronicity, etc. It seems everything as far as my higher abilities are definitely geared towards healing, telepathy(mostly with horses so far), empath, very strong energy wise, soul reader, peace keeper, foresight. Etc. I've certainly had little doubt that I'm an Indigo or maybe with all this interest in Off Worlders (my term for Aliens, since I don't like calling them that), and even more so highly drawn to the Andromedans, if maybe I'm just one of them? Or something. I know I've had strong feelings of wanting to "go home."

@ Stan
    Synchronicity! It's interesting how much we are all intune with eachother, certainly gives stronger meaning to the 'universal consciousness' we are all a part of, doesn't it?

I've been getting this long as I can remember too, just this was interestingly the first time I've felt absolute peace and calm after a "ear ringing" event.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Creative Lorraine (15th December 2011), Limor Wolf (15th December 2011), WhiteFeather (15th December 2011)

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

The energy's coming from The Galactic Plane are indeed strong perhaps, it couldn't hurt if you tell your spirit guides to tone them down a bit, they are trying to communicate with you. I have them as well. Your vibrations are also getting stronger as you fully awaken consciously. These are downloads as well,, spoken by a few Avie's here. Enjoy the frequencies. Hope this helped you.
    ~*W.F.*~
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 15th December 2011 at 00:01.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

alienHunter (15th December 2011), Creative Lorraine (15th December 2011), DreamsInDigital (15th December 2011), Limor Wolf (15th December 2011), skamandar (15th December 2011)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Yes, it has. Just being a part of this family here at Avalon has too.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Limor Wolf (15th December 2011), WhiteFeather (15th December 2011)

31. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

I also have had ringing in my ears since around 16 years of age. I was able to match which ear it was ringing in to real life situations. Left ear was trouble and right ear was the correct path, sounds weired but I got use to acting on them. The left ear saved me getting into a multi car pile up and many other scenarios that I believe I would have been involved in, the right ear has meant I never saw any problems and was the correct path to take.

Sounds like utter ****, but there you go....
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

aranuk (15th December 2011), Sky (19th December 2011)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quasimodo had bells ringing in his ears too remember? I hope we don't get hunch backs.

Stan

34. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by alienHunter (here)
    I hope you are all correct...I could use some messages of the positive sort.
    Ask your intentions and ye shall receive.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Wormhole (here)
    A woman whom I trust very much once told me that these are downloads from guides that aid us... for what it's worth.
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole
    That woman was indeed correct.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)
    Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)

My mum always told me this is our guides "checking in" and so when I get it I just send them love and light and thank them for tuning in . . .
    Your Mom knows her stuff!
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

aranuk (15th December 2011), Creative Lorraine (15th December 2011), Kristin (15th December 2011)

36. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Whitefeather,
    Thank you, I felt that she was.
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast