+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 54 LastLast

Thread: David Wilcock receives very serious death threat, after Fulford gets kidnapped

1. Link to Post #281
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: David Willcock interview with Kerry

Some of the the terms he uses are indeed irish like "don't be worring" my dads irish so thats how I can tell!
    I find him very interesting said he was "far far away so far you wouldn't believe me"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aranuk (15th December 2011), dan33 (9th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #282
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock receives very serious death threat, after Fulford gets kidnapped

Hey Jack, do you know who the daughters of the pheonix are.....I listened to it but missed that part? Anyone???

4. Link to Post #283
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

The picture is developing. It is going to be the brightest story ever told. Our future is full of rainbows with decent struggles. For those that think otherwise the un edited message has been sent in plain english. "You have lost the battle for total control!" Truly befitting for this time of the year "Peace on Earth good will towards all men.". My spirit cries tears of love and my heart sings songs of happiness for all that is.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

aranuk (15th December 2011), eva08 (16th December 2011), golden lady (15th December 2011), gooty64 (15th December 2011), jp11 (16th December 2011), Mark (16th December 2011), Realeyes (15th December 2011), Thefrenzy1978 (16th December 2011)

6. Link to Post #284
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock receives very serious death threat, after Fulford gets kidnapped

bless Wilcock and hope he's ok...daughters of the pheonix return!!! what he talking about?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Realeyes (15th December 2011)

8. Link to Post #285
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Still no "Part 2" update on DW's site and it is now 5:20 am his time.

No doubt being *really* careful with this one.

* update *

Still no update from DW and 6:35 am his time.
    Last edited by Calz; 15th December 2011 at 14:36.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

aranuk (15th December 2011), modwiz (15th December 2011), Referee (16th December 2011)

10. Link to Post #286
    Thanks

He did say there is hard times coming but stick together and love your family. Spoken like true person with values. Creep feeling I get about this as if he most definately know the dice are about to roll. Times are changing faster by the day. Get ready...
    Glad to see Davids spirits rise up above the dampener that a death threat can punch. I agree the irish man. Don't worry about those little fools. The bigger fish are watching over us. Good to know too.
    Quote Posted by spiritguide (here)
    The picture is developing. It is going to be the brightest story ever told. Our future is full of rainbows with decent struggles. For those that think otherwise the un edited message has been sent in plain english. "You have lost the battle for total control!" Truly befitting for this time of the year "Peace on Earth good will towards all men.". My spirit cries tears of love and my heart sings songs of happiness for all that is.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Another has been started with a good question. Who are the Daughters of Phoenix? Anyone know .The irish fella referenced to it.??

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chucky For This Post:

aranuk (15th December 2011), Realeyes (15th December 2011), spiritguide (15th December 2011)

12. Link to Post #287
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Hey Jack, do you know who the daughters of the pheonix are.....I listened to it but missed that part? Anyone???
    There were some posts exchanged earlier in the thread. Here is one (think from page 8) ...

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    For me and my energetic path and experiences, the phoenix is a very powerful symbol. It negates fear, it stands in it's own power, it is powerful and a strong support for those aligned to it. It's more of an archtype energy. In my HPS role it can play a part in a working, it does not fear, and it knows itself. It's very hard to fully express the power, beauty, and giving of self that the phoenix embodies. When the call is made, the Phoenix will appear and will do it's duty completely without flinching. Hope this helps.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Referee (16th December 2011), witchy1 (17th December 2011)

14. Link to Post #288
    Thanks

the "irish guy" is a 4D off-planet... :-)
    Last edited by David Topí; 15th December 2011 at 14:16.
    cheers,

David

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to David Topí For This Post:

aranuk (15th December 2011), childs hood end (15th December 2011), dan33 (14th May 2013), Kimberley (15th December 2011), Kristo (15th December 2011), modwiz (15th December 2011), Referee (16th December 2011)

16. Link to Post #289
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    It may have been just a figure of Mythological/Symbolic expression he used in conversation to express the 'Coming of a New Dawn'..?

Quote A phoenix is a mythical bird with a colorful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet (or purple, blue, and green according to some legends[weasel words]). It has a 500 to 1000 year life-cycle, near the end of which it builds itself a nest of twigs that then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix or phoenix egg arises, reborn anew to live again.

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikiped...nix_(mythology)
    Last edited by jackovesk; 15th December 2011 at 13:54.

17. Link to Post #290
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

With this situation Davids going to come out and say what he knows with hard evidence. The only 'get out' he's got has been given to him by the 'Irish guy'.

David may have to hold on to certain information on their say so for his protection. Similar to Fulford and the dragon society, convenient isn't it.

I can see this as the beginning of some more far fetched owo vs nwo battle for control, just a way to drag out and expand on the fiction we've been hearing for months.

I expect no harm to come to David or hard evidence but a good deal more drama. I don't believe this happening now is a coincidence in relation to his book recently being released. What he's been coming out with has been growing old for too long he needed more attention and he's a very good actor and charismatic.

Hey but maybe I'm just cynical!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

jackovesk (15th December 2011), joedjemal (15th December 2011), Referee (16th December 2011), sumkat (17th December 2011), Unified Serenity (15th December 2011)

19. Link to Post #291
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by andrewgreen (here)
    With this situation Davids going to come out and say what he knows with hard evidence. The only 'get out' he's got has been given to him by the 'Irish guy'.

David may have to hold on to certain information on their say so for his protection. Similar to Fulford and the dragon society, convenient isn't it.

I can see this as the beginning of some more far fetched owo vs nwo battle for control, just a way to drag out and expand on the fiction we've been hearing for months.

I expect no harm to come to David or hard evidence but a good deal more drama. I don't believe this happening now is a coincidence in relation to his book recently being released. What he's been coming out with has been growing old for too long he needed more attention and he's a very good actor and charismatic.

I have to say when it comes to DW I have never really liked him much and it's just my energy read on him, and some personal bits of information some shared with me that confirmed some of my reads. I'm sure like all of us, DW has his plus and minus aspects. I will not say this is a stunt however. I do believe DW was shaken, but I do not believe it was credible from his sources or someone was lying to the sources as well. It's sort of how the NWO ptb play the game. They have their light pathers and their dark pathers... they have their left hand pathers and their right hand pathers and they tell both of them they are correct. Then, when they want to use them, they feed information or have them do a working and voila we have problem, crisis, solution.

At this time, I do find much humor in the Hegalian dialectic sting being used against the PTB who have most of the control of the western system. I think all in all, that's what has tickled me the most. David will be fine. Drama keeps people distracted. I sincerely wonder what's going on while we are all sending DW protective energy, who are we not focusing on that maybe we really should be focusing? With the political arena, I'd definitely say Ron Paul needs our protection. There may be some scientists trying to bring about free energy who need our protection, and I will do so now even if I don't have their name, the universe knows.

My point is, while I don't believe last night was a hoax, I don't think all this hoopla over it is necessary, and some would now that the attention is garnered want to capitalize on said attention. Leopard's don't change their spots easily.

20. Link to Post #292
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

This death threat might as well be true or not.

The world sometimes can be a weird place, with weird people...

Personally, I tend to like DW´s works, but there´s a big possibility that this could be just a sensational marketing strategy.

You know, a serious death threat is the ultimate curriculum item to transform a possible whistle-blower into a undeniable whistle-blower...It´s like a PHD degree for them.

However, it´s so easy to fabricate a death thread when you have millions of people who will take your word as granted.

Things are getting so confused these days, that´s literally impossible to know what´s true, coming from these guys...

All this stuff looks like a poorly written soap opera script...But who knows...Sometimes life itself looks like a bad script as well.

Cheers,

Raf.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

SHAPE (15th December 2011)

22. Link to Post #293
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

My point is, while I don't believe last night was a hoax, I don't think all this hoopla over it is necessary, and some would now that the attention is garnered want to capitalize on said attention. Leopard's don't change their spots easily.[/QUOTE]

Id like what David says to be true and I'm sure some of it might be, but some of it is speculation at best. In relation to who we should be concentrating on I believe its ourselves and how we can be better as everything else is happening exactly the way its meant too.

23. Link to Post #294
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

It's not a matter of having a six-shooter and counting your bullets and counting your targets. Just staying focused should be enough to provide a modicum of help wherever it is needed.

I'd forget about what may be happening somewhere on your blind side. If I may say so, you seem to have everyone covered anyway

Writing this, I've just had a high energy cartridge-shaped battery fall over of its own accord just beside me - lookslike I just fired a shot

24. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Referee (16th December 2011)

25. Link to Post #295
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)

I have to say when it comes to DW I have never really liked him much and it's just my energy read on him, and some personal bits of information some shared with me that confirmed some of my reads. I'm sure like all of us, DW has his plus and minus aspects. I will not say this is a stunt however. I do believe DW was shaken, but I do not believe it was credible from his sources or someone was lying to the sources as well. It's sort of how the NWO ptb play the game. They have their light pathers and their dark pathers... they have their left hand pathers and their right hand pathers and they tell both of them they are correct. Then, when they want to use them, they feed information or have them do a working and voila we have problem, crisis, solution.

At this time, I do find much humor in the Hegalian dialectic sting being used against the PTB who have most of the control of the western system. I think all in all, that's what has tickled me the most. David will be fine. Drama keeps people distracted. I sincerely wonder what's going on while we are all sending DW protective energy, who are we not focusing on that maybe we really should be focusing? With the political arena, I'd definitely say Ron Paul needs our protection. There may be some scientists trying to bring about free energy who need our protection, and I will do so now even if I don't have their name, the universe knows.

My point is, while I don't believe last night was a hoax, I don't think all this hoopla over it is necessary, and some would now that the attention is garnered want to capitalize on said attention. Leopard's don't change their spots easily.

Interesting to match that up with what TWINCANS experienced psychically while listening ... (and this is someone I have learned to pay attention to).

I think there is more (or less) to the story here but I expect DW was being genuine. An emotional guy but I have never heard him like that before. I think he was sincerely scared not so much for his life but taking the torture threat(s) seriously.

IMHO

Quote Posted by TWINCANS (here)
    Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Quote Posted by TWINCANS (here)
    So, getting here that this is about a close associate or friend of David's who has set him up , because he thinks David has lied to him. There's a jewish connection (of course). But all the right things have been done by getting this out there and it has lessened the danger to David.

Just posting this in the continued intentions of getting info out so no one can hide. You can believe it or not.

... and this is something brought through by guidance???
    Nope. Just good ol' fashioned psychic pickup. The puzzle has many pieces - that's probably just one. Anonymous sounded like there are no puzzlesto him.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

karelia (15th December 2011), Lisab (15th December 2011), modwiz (15th December 2011), Realeyes (15th December 2011), TraineeHuman (15th December 2011)

27. Link to Post #296
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

I thought it was already established that Fulford was never kidnapped. A death threat from a friend "insider"? Hmmm. I think Wilcock is being duped from the wolves he runs with by a false threat to lend credibility to Fulfords group. Just my intuition. Wilcock is doing the right thing by remaining public in either case. I wish him well.
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

RMorgan (15th December 2011), take (15th December 2011), Unified Serenity (15th December 2011)

29. Link to Post #297
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

A death threat nowadays is a badge of honor.
    If it's real, it adds credence to his recent publications relating to Fulford eventually.

Or this is some total twist, where he was fed false information first and received a fake death threat now, to make it all appear real, I just want to entertain this possibility also, not least because Bill mentioned that one of his insiders is a 'proven liar' ...

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Calz (15th December 2011), Limor Wolf (15th December 2011), RMorgan (15th December 2011), Selene (15th December 2011), TraineeHuman (15th December 2011), Unified Serenity (15th December 2011)

31. Link to Post #298
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Cynical, noooooo - and I don´t know sarcasm when I see one
    Anyways, regarding the claim that David just pulled an act to capitalize on merchandise - it would have demanded in this case a cooperation by Kerry and Anonymous, which I personally don´t see at all plausible. And Mr. Anonymous surely had such an air of mystery and seriousness about him, that is in my opinion not to be mistaken for acting on Davids "team" or this sort of character being fooled for a second by acting on Davids part. So I would figure categorically a big, big no, that this was done in any way to promote business.

UT
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 15th December 2011 at 14:31.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

aranuk (15th December 2011), araucaria (15th December 2011), Calz (15th December 2011), Holly Lindin (15th December 2011), jp11 (16th December 2011), Kimberley (15th December 2011), Lisab (15th December 2011), onawah (15th December 2011), StephenW11UK (16th December 2011)

33. Link to Post #299
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    They're back. Astrologer is there as well, Kerry has asked her to hold space. Yea Kerry.

Anonymous speaker is....speaking. Small talk and in jokes. ?? has an Irish way of speaking. May be faked.

Huge amounts of hidden gold, much at the bottom of the sea, but recorded and registered. This is the real value for the future monetary systems.

David is talking about Ben and the whole he said, they said. David is being encouraged by ??? to put out the rest of the info and bring this to a conclusion. The ??? caller is a bit odd in behavior. I think this is meant to throw the scumbags a smokescreen. Still, an odd exchange between David and ??. David seems at ease as does Kerry.

David is being told that the gold that he knows about is only a tiny portion of what truly exists. There is so much gold that keeping the the huge amount available is the hard part. Keeping it scarce is part of the game. Apparently gold is as plentiful as sand. David is acknowledging that he knows this about gold and that people knowing of this scam could produce unpleasant effects. Go figure, with gold at almost 1800.00 an ounce. It was 35.00 only 25 years ago.

Another commercial. They go out with John Lennon sing his, "All I Want Is The Truth" song.
    Hell, the bottom of the ocean is loaded with monotonic gold and other elements that can easily be converted back. However, elements can be converted from just about any appropriate seed stock, so the whole thing is all so damned irrelevant. However, the dance is part of the script....so...
    Read that last bit again. The ability to transmute matter is well, not such a big thing.

Investing in a piece of 'matter' as if it is some value to humanity, is a fools game.

it may be from a mundane view, ok. sure. Whatever. But judging one's or another's worth based on how much 'matter' they have to 'trade', as a condition of continuance of what we see as being some form of life...is a real joke. it is psychotic, to me. Incorrect objectification of human value.

Within the context of reaching a certain point in technology, the least that I'm conceptually aware of, regarding the science of it....and very likely something I could pull off, given the resources of maybe a few million bucks in equipment...matter can be made. Seriously. My ignorance says I have to use a seed stock of sorts, until I fully understand the process.

No shortage of some rock, element or whatnot.

The idea of projecting the value of a rock or element into the skies of alternate realities and futures of science, technology and dimensional existence, is a fools game. It is based on an ignorance of what the reality of matter is.

Gold is like any other element. It is a consensus point of vibrating and oscillating energies that are compacted together in a specific way. A way that can be altered fairly easily, when the trick of such is known. There is no scarcity of any given element, in my understanding of the constitution of this place we call earth.

There is merely a public ignorance on how such manipulations of "matter-time/space" can be shifted and altered.

Thus, I will not base human value -now or in the future- on some egoic idealization of an 'element', that is vaporously close to being something that we can alter easily, with regard to known public science and technology.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

34. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

9eagle9 (15th December 2011), aranuk (15th December 2011), araucaria (15th December 2011), Calz (15th December 2011), christian (15th December 2011), Cottage Rose (15th December 2011), Gardener (15th December 2011), Hervé (16th December 2011), karelia (15th December 2011), Lisab (15th December 2011), Mad Hatter (17th December 2011), Mark (15th December 2011), modwiz (15th December 2011), Reirrac (15th December 2011), TraineeHuman (15th December 2011)

35. Link to Post #300
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Someone abate my confusion please, regarding thread header. Putting David, aside for the moment (I'm listening now...)

But ....Uhm.....has Fulford been kidnapped?

???????????????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 54 LastLast