+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Connecting the Broken Circuits in Our Bodies to Prepare for the future

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

Default Re: Connecting the Broken Circuits in Our Bodies to Prepare for the future

Joamarks, I am going to nicely ask you NOT to post on this thread any more.

Why are you following me around on my threads attempting to discount what I have posted. Are you a troll?

You have not taken the template ceremonies and you really do not have any idea what you are talking about.

The Template is NOT aligned with the New Age or New Age philosophy.

It is taking my time and attention to answer each and every one of your posts and this must stop. Sorry
    Last edited by Dawn; 28th February 2015 at 18:04.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

eaglespirit (1st March 2015), loveoflife (19th May 2015)

3. Link to Post #62
    Netherlands Avalon Member joamarks's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Connecting the Broken Circuits in Our Bodies to Prepare for the future

hello dawn,

no worries.
    it was not my intention to start a discussion like i said before.

let's leave it by this.

greetings from holland.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to joamarks For This Post:

Dawn (7th March 2015)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

For your delight, and to open your mind, I offer this link. The music is based on the Phi ratio with the frequency of the universe as its starting tone. This is the frequency sung by the Humpback whales, and used in healing tuning forks. For me it is almost orgasmic, sending ripples of delight and joy up and down my spine, while my heart expands and fills my body with love and life force. I'm not sure what you will experience... but I offer this for your joy and delight.

Did you know that our music system is based on frequencies that are rather unfriendly to the human body? They lock our brains into a rigid narrow band of frequencies that do not allow our multidimensional abilities to open and blossom.

This music is different....

this music will allow your brain to begin to open and relax into organic natural rhythms and frequencies.

How refreshing.

Last edited by Dawn; 10th March 2015 at 18:16.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Caren (13th August 2015), Deega (20th May 2015), loveoflife (19th May 2015), Stephanie (1st April 2015), Ulyse30 (19th May 2015)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

Here is a video explaining sacred geometry by a person who was a Template ambassador.

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

A quote that embodies the philosophy of The Template and is probably worthy of a thread of its own.

Quote "We are experiencing the bitter harvest of a world that is in the clutches of forces which we are finally beginning to openly (and bravely) evaluate.Through the interconnectivity of the world-wide web, collective realisations regarding the predatory and merciless nature of those who are running this reality are awakening a great number of individuals, and this awareness is pervading the collective field of shared consciousness. Many are now, to varying degrees, working with this realisation and struggling to accept it.

However, religions ( including the various New Age strains ) have a built-in prophecy designed to compartmentalise the end game scenario as part of the long-standing sin/saviour, karma/atonement, "Armageddon clause" program. As a result, the present acceleration of degeneracy, debasement and debauchery in world affairs (and within elite cultures) is registered and accredited to the prophecies of their chosen faith - as unavoidable "fate".

Disenchantment is required in order to fully recognise and appreciate the convolutions contained within the present situation. "Divine ambivalence" will help you to understand what is happening around you, and what it is that you are experiencing. It will help you to assimilate why it is happening, and the potentially congruous and feasible response to the events unfolding around you. The final, undeniable assessment - that the construct of this paradigm is beyond redemption - breaks down barriers of denial, and prepares you to reconsider the reason you chose to incarnate at such a time. What we are about to achieve through our combined actions is extraordinary.

We did not come here to suffer the apocalypse...we came to embody the solution...to harness these energies of culmination...to collectively construct the transcendent reality that operates in resonance with our original blueprint prior to genetic modification."

- Juliet Carter

9. Link to Post #66
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,447 times in 1,399 posts

Thank you very much for the wonderful thread.

Do the meditations/initiations have to be done naked? This could be a problem as I could only do them in my bedroom. Alternatively, I could do them clothed in the garden.

Which is best for max results? Being with naked or being with nature?

Lin x

10. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    For your delight, and to open your mind, I offer this link. The music is based on the Phi ratio with the frequency of the universe as its starting tone. This is the frequency sung by the Humpback whales, and used in healing tuning forks. For me it is almost orgasmic, sending ripples of delight and joy up and down my spine, while my heart expands and fills my body with love and life force. I'm not sure what you will experience... but I offer this for your joy and delight.

Did you know that our music system is based on frequencies that are rather unfriendly to the human body? They lock our brains into a rigid narrow band of frequencies that do not allow our multidimensional abilities to open and blossom.

This music is different....

this music will allow your brain to begin to open and relax into organic natural rhythms and frequencies.

How refreshing.

Dawn, I'm a singer and musiscian. In what way have my performances been detrimental to myself and others using the scale based on A 440? I know some are tuning their instruments to a slightly higher frequency, don't remeber which just now.
    Last edited by transiten; 20th May 2015 at 21:35.

11. Link to Post #68
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Dawn is a retired member transiten

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Aha! But she was there in March? Is there anyone else who can answer my question? I have been pondering tuning my guitar to that other frequency and was following a link some year ago but dropped it because my life circumstances have made me focus on other things.

13. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)
    Thank you very much for the wonderful thread.

Do the meditations/initiations have to be done naked? This could be a problem as I could only do them in my bedroom. Alternatively, I could do them clothed in the garden.

Which is best for max results? Being with naked or being with nature?

Lin x
    Location is not important.

The 1st ceremony is free here. https://vimeo.com/37153242 Best to watch in HD.

The rest need to be done with either Jiva and Juliet or an ambassador in various locations. http://www.thetemplateorg.com/events.html

Watch naked at home if you like, the other ceremonies are experienced in a workshop setting, where no one has been naked to my knowledge.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Miller (23rd May 2015)

15. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    Aha! But she was there in March? Is there anyone else who can answer my question? I have been pondering tuning my guitar to that other frequency and was following a link some year ago but dropped it because my life circumstances have made me focus on other things.
    Tune A to 432 hz. https://youtu.be/saJbusrHlTU

Info here. http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/201...ral-432hz.html

There is a Template cd Phi Solar Sonic system that is attuned to the frequencies of the Sun and planets.
    Last edited by loveoflife; 21st May 2015 at 17:27.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

raregem (13th August 2015), transiten (21st May 2015)

17. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

A wonderful description of forgiveness.

Quote “We are Earth orphans lost in a false spiritual-timing frequency. As a result of the manipulation of our genetics and the insertion of an erroneous definition of God perpetrated by religious indoctrination, we do not know who we are, where we are from or why we are here. When we have integrated this aspect of the Human predicament into our past and present relationships we cease to be overwhelmed by their personal implications and become empowered by this deeper level of understanding to heal them. Equipped with the knowledge of Humanity’s true history and the present limitations of its genetic capabilities we begin to apprehend the core deviation that leads to destructive behavior. From this empowered standpoint we can begin to affect the waters of life by altering the fountainhead from which they spring.

In this state of grace we can embrace that forgiveness which activates transformative healing and goes beyond the acknowledgement of transgression or the intellectual evocation of compassionate understanding in order to excuse offending behavior. This forgiveness acknowledges that there is nothing to forgive; it transcends blame, guilt and shame as we take full responsibility for out decision to incarnate. By doing so, we understand that we are the source generating all experiences that we have…that all experiences adds to the perfection of who we are.

Forgiveness is the most fundamental forward movement towards the integration of light and shadow within. Without it, we run aground in the quagmire of judgmental and denial. It is the foundation of the shamanic journey which requires that we immerse ourselves in the waters of perpetual renewal. Shamanic forgiveness instigates a dynamic that employs not only the emotions and intellect but reachers the very fountain-head of behavior, the DNA, setting up new neural pathways and changing the chemical balance within the Human brain.

In this way, the electromagnetic field then holds a resonant support system for forgiveness, creating an inner dialogue of compassion. When we forgive, we embrace absolutely our response-ability within the interconnectedness of all creation. The gateway to the path that leads to the transmutation of the life-death-rebirth cycle is opened through forgiveness and is the shedding of the first layer of mortality, initiating the journey from victimhood to creatorship.”

- Juliet Carter, Worldbridger

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

mab777 (25th May 2015), Reinhard (24th May 2015)

19. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

In a nutshell.

An affirmation.

Last edited by loveoflife; 22nd June 2015 at 13:44.

20. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

The "Tibetan Pulse Synchronization" technique which Juliet Carter (and the Ambassadors) employs at the beginning of every Template ceremony is one of my favorite, non-sectarian, individualized, guru-free practices for really getting into the Body-Which-I-Am.
    To begin, close your eyes and take a deep inhale through your nose for a count of five; hold for a count of three; aaaand gently release through your mouth for a count of five.
    Now, keep your eyes closed and your breath steady; place the top two fingers of your left hand to the left side of your jawline and find the pulse of your carotid artery; bring the top two fingers of your right hand over your belly button (you can do this over your clothing).
    There is a subtle echo of your heartbeat occurring within your belly button – it’s too faint for your awareness to detect but your fingers will pick up on it.
    Bring all of your focus to your breath, and to the feeling of your pulse in your neck – notice how these two elements begin to connect with each other…the inner heartbeat and the outer exhalation of air…synchronize your breath with your heart. Experience each breath as a gift; feel every breath as a bridge between form and formlessness - the sacred vow between spirit and matter.., the mechanism that transforms possibility into energy, and transmutes that once more into activity. Feel gratitude for experiencing these gifts, which allow you to participate in the wonders of Life.
    Keeping your eyes closed, bring your awareness into the room around you – feel the presence of the pulsations of Life Itself - the "I AM/WE ARE/IT IS" harmonic of Source Consciousness that spirals from the void into this reality.
    Keep your eyes closed, stay on the heartbeat of your breath.
    In-joy the Upgrade in Awareness

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

fourty-two (10th August 2015), Karezza (3rd April 2016), Meggings (1st July 2015)

22. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

The Template

Quote 'Worldbridger Ceremonies are not initiating temporary kundalini awakenings that eventually dissipate without being repeated or sustained. They are re-establishing a stable self-referencing field offering an endless source of energy; a field that is a multidimensional labyrinth of photonic codes originating from the tantric cohesion that coordinates the cognizance of Source Consciousness into a temporal zone, a field that is a fractal aspect of the Divine Immortal Continuum.
    Within the confines of various spiritual traditions of seeking a kundalini experience for its ability to awaken dormant aspects of human consciousness, it is perceived as an isolated system that begins at a point from which it travels to another. In the light of the understanding of the holonomy that fractally assembles all of manifestation, it follows that the projection of this tantric energy is not linear, nor is it a separate and specific energy; it is life itself. All is Tantra.
    Within the full manifestation of the human bio-computational unit of circuitry it neither rises, nor descends; it infuses. It is a force which naturally and spontaneously animates the Human hologram, an energy whose full power requires a comprehensive infrastructure of pathways in order to manifest the full spectrum of its potential.
    The state of awareness that a kundalini awakening initiates is perceived as an extraordinary attainment because of the modification of the incarnate manifestation of the present disconnected human, suffering the limitations of an energetic disassociation from the holistic continuum. It is difficult to imagine an existence that is endlessly flooded with bliss. Such a state of being cannot be maintained in a dualistic fear- based paradigm, a paradigm in which in order for something to live, something else must die. And yet it is the natural Human state. The propensity for this state is held as a code in our DNA. Our ability to resurrect it is undeniable.'
    Words: Juliet Carter Geometry: Jiva Carter

23. The Following User Says Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Meggings (1st August 2015)

24. Link to Post #76
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 times in 573 posts

... I'm just tagging this so I can come back later and read some more. It makes it easier to find, the lists in here are long sometimes. Carry on.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthlink For This Post:

loveoflife (8th August 2015)

26. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Forgiveness.

Quote “We are Earth orphans lost in a false spiritual-timing frequency. As a result of the manipulation of our genetics and the insertion of an erroneous definition of God perpetrated by religious indoctrination, we do not know who we are, where we are from or why we are here. When we have integrated this aspect of the Human predicament into our past and present relationships we cease to be overwhelmed by their personal implications and become empowered by this deeper level of understanding to heal them. Equipped with the knowledge of Humanity’s true history and the present limitations of its genetic capabilities we begin to apprehend the core deviation that leads to destructive behavior.

From this empowered standpoint we can begin to affect the waters of life by altering the fountainhead from which they spring. In this state of grace we can embrace that forgiveness which activates transformative healing and goes beyond the acknowledgement of transgression or the intellectual evocation of compassionate understanding in order to excuse offending behavior. This forgiveness acknowledges that there is nothing to forgive; it transcends blame, guilt and shame as we take full responsibility for out decision to incarnate. By doing so, we understand that we are the source generating all experiences that we have...that all experiences adds to the perfection of who we are. Forgiveness is the most fundamental forward movement towards the integration of light and shadow within. Without it, we run aground in the quagmire of judgmental and denial. It is the foundation of the shamanic journey which requires that we immerse ourselves in the waters of perpetual renewal.

Shamanic forgiveness instigates a dynamic that employs not only the emotions and intellect but reachers the very fountain-head of behavior, the DNA, setting up new neural pathways and changing the chemical balance within the Human brain. In this way, the electromagnetic field then holds a resonant support system for forgiveness, creating an inner dialogue of compassion. When we forgive, we embrace absolutely our response-ability within the interconnectedness of all creation. The gateway to the path that leads to the transmutation of the life-death-rebirth cycle is opened through forgiveness and is the shedding of the first layer of mortality, initiating the journey from victimhood to creatorship.” - Juliet Carter, Worldbridger

27. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Here is another great quote, maybe someone will read it.

Quote Although DNA modification has altered the helix and endocrine function, the light-code of the full Human magnificence is out of reach of manipulation and exists in its entirety, holographically, in our every cell.
    To resurrect this original blueprint that is the light body we create a mirror waveform of its intelligence, to entice it back into this frequency zone through resonance…through alchemical ceremony...

Worldbridger
    Chapter 10 Alchemical Ceremony
    Juliet J Carter & Jiva Carter
    www.thetemplate.org

28. The Following User Says Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

kirolak (13th August 2015)

29. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Hi I somehow have missed reading this intriguing post...I will be busy for awhile delving into this Dawn and writers. This is synchronistic for me as I just posed the question, "What am I missing, do I need to do for true alignment ? " This last year is a major lesson I am working through. Where I worked towards a new way of life and it stopped dead in it's tracks with a car wreck. Down the rabbit hole in a way I never set out for -purposefully.
    I thank you.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to raregem For This Post:

loveoflife (13th August 2015)

31. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

There's quite a lot on the net regarding HIPP (Historically Informed Performance Practise) and the different tunings. Sorry I don't have a link to hand right now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast