+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Connecting the Broken Circuits in Our Bodies to Prepare for the future

1. Link to Post #81
    Language
    Flemish
    Thanks

Default Re: Connecting the Broken Circuits in Our Bodies to Prepare for the future

Quote Posted by loveoflife (here)
    At 1:03:19 on this video you can see a demonstration of kinesiology as it is used before and after Template ceremonies. This demonstration, with a person who had not yet done any ceremonies, shows the body's strengthened muscle response as various circuit test points are temporarily reconnected using representatives of the elements (a flame and both an Earth and non- Earth crystal, (Moldavite) in this demonstration), and /or specific items of sacred geometry, in this case the 5 Platonic solids, Water (icosahedron), Air (octahedron), Earth (cube), Fire (tetrahedron) and Ether (dodecahedron). After the Template ceremonies the strength of the reconnected circuits is permanent.

How does the Template utilize Moldavite? From the attached video ;(Timestamp 1:07:05); it suggests that Moldavite is not used in their body connecting circuit process.
    "The artist takes in the world, but instead of being oppressed by it, reworks it in their own personality and recreates it in the work of art"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Karezza For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), DeeMetrios (30th November 2015), loveoflife (25th October 2015), Stephanie (7th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

Default Re: Connecting the Broken Circuits in Our Bodies to Prepare for the future

Quote Posted by Astrolabe (here)
    Quote Posted by loveoflife (here)
    At 1:03:19 on this video you can see a demonstration of kinesiology as it is used before and after Template ceremonies. This demonstration, with a person who had not yet done any ceremonies, shows the body's strengthened muscle response as various circuit test points are temporarily reconnected using representatives of the elements (a flame and both an Earth and non- Earth crystal, (Moldavite) in this demonstration), and /or specific items of sacred geometry, in this case the 5 Platonic solids, Water (icosahedron), Air (octahedron), Earth (cube), Fire (tetrahedron) and Ether (dodecahedron). After the Template ceremonies the strength of the reconnected circuits is permanent.

How does the Template utilize Moldavite? From the attached video ;(Timestamp 1:07:05); it suggests that Moldavite is not used in their body connecting circuit process.
    Moldavite was used as an example because its of ET origin and therefore will not connect body circuitry to the earth, in a specific ceremony that reconnects the earth circuit. You can test this on yourself if you watch Original Innocence, if you have not done so all ready, you could do a before and after, basic kinesiology is easy there are tutorials on youtube, for self testing also . Crystal does connect because of its geometry, frequency and also because its terrestrial. In ceremonies crystals are not used, instead geometry that has the same frequency. Crystal was used in the example because that works also. The Earth circuit is only one of twelve that are connected in Original Innocence. In total in further ceremonies there are 33 circuits connected.

I hear that the second ceremony video is almost completed and will be available for free viewing in the near future.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), heyokah (29th November 2015), Karezza (27th October 2015), Meggings (26th October 2015), Stephanie (7th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Hello guys,

The 2nd ceremony is almost on film and online. If you want to make a contribution, you can send them a donation right here:
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/t...e-ceremony-2#/

If you are interested in this, please watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENHyl73v-Yo

Last week I did the first 5 ceremonies. I found the ambassadors with high integrity and very knowledgable. The template does what it claims.
    This is the path of the warrior.

I would like to stay in contact with some templeteers on this forum. If you feel like this too, please add me as a friend or start a conversation with me here!

Joey

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joey For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), DeeMetrios (30th November 2015), Karezza (30th November 2015)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    Flemish
    Thanks

A shame those links a now dead

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    Prof. William Bengston's healing technique. I learned it (in all of 2 days) and have healed numerous people with it, 3 cancer cases included. Now, THATS stuff that works (just so you can see I can tell the difference).
    The thread alerted me to William Bengston. He is coming from a sociology perspective about using energy medicine. This is a very interesting interview.

He uses a mental technique of cycling rapidly through prepared list of things that produces within the hands on healer a feeling of "flow". IMO, this is creating heart/mind coherence. IMO when I have been in a healing environment, this "flow" and heart/mind synchronization could be felt.

Quote ell me this image-cycling technique. Describe to me the technique you use and that you teach other people.

The image-cycling technique involves extremely rapid imaging of things that are important to you and very specific, that you're imaging in consort with the experience of an emotion. That's as short as I can make it.

That was pretty succinct.

So if I am doing the technique now, I might be imaging several hundred images a second of things that have been prepared by me in advance.

Hundreds of images in one second?

Yes. I could go faster than that, but hundreds of images a second of things in a list of images that I've prepared, that are idiosyncratic to me and the things that I want. This is done in response to emotion. That's the real short version. That's the three-by-five index card.

OK, but hold on. I'm imagining like a filmstrip of images.

Wonderful.

And yet I can't imagine that many in a second. A second seems pretty fast to me.

Yep.

Am I not cycling fast enough?

Yes. You're not cycling fast enough.

I'm slow.

Well, frankly, I've probably put in more practice than you have, and it's a skill that is awkward to begin and awkward to master, like any other skill. I liken it to playing sports: if you have never played tennis before and I'm a competitive tennis player, and you and I played on opposite sides, we wouldn't be playing the same game.

OK, so the idea is I do this rapid image-cycling with the emotion connected, while my hands are on someone, or while I'm directing the energy of my hands to another person?

You would do the rapid image-cycling in response to any emotion -- any emotion! -- and if you have mastered it, you've done it without detracting from the experience you're having. In kind of an analogous way -- I think the best analogies I can come up with are in sports, so I'll go back to tennis. First of all, the first time you go out on a tennis court and try to hit a ball, it's ugly. It's going in the wrong direction, it's going straight up, it's going backward, and you think this can't be done. Many hours later, you're playing a game that's reasonable, maybe a couple of years later. You keep getting better, so it's not like, "OK, I'm done! Here's your graduation certificate. You're a tennis player." There's no such thing as a tennis player. It's a continuum of skill. If you get good at it- First of all, you put in a lot of time, but if you get good at it, the other thing you do is that you don't pay attention to what you're doing. There's enormous literature on this, and it's mostly surrounding sports, but I think it works in life, generally, and it's called flow.

Yes.

I used to be a tournament ping-pong player. You can't have a faster game than ping-pong. I mean, it's brutal! So the ball's coming at you at like 120 miles an hour, and you're 15 feet away. You get hurt if you get hit by a ping-pong ball, and so not many people play like that. It hurts, so you know you'll have a welt for quite a bit of time. You can't think about ping-pong and be any good at it.

Yes.

You've got to practice your brains out, and then you have to experience. I don't know how else to describe it. You experience it as-I've been in tournaments playing against people who hit the ball real hard, and I can't even see the ball, and I find my body in a particular position, and I'm hitting the ball back harder at them than they hit it at me, and I have no- I'm watching! I'm a spectator! This is almost an out-of-body experience.

Yes, so is the idea behind doing the image-cycling technique that you get into a flow state?

Yes.

That's the idea.

Yes, and it takes a long time. For some. Some people take to it better.

Why do you suspect that this it that we can't measure occurs when the healer is in a flow state, or is more likely to occur when the healer is in a flow state?

The best I can I can give you is an intuitive hunch. So if I go into very, very rapid imaging, something happens to me physiologically. I can demonstrate the physiological changes. I can do it in an EEG, in an MRI, I can do the physiological correlates all around me; the random-event generators go nutty when I do it, the micro-pulsations go nutty, stuff goes nutty around me. I feel something.
    http://realitysandwich.com/117899/ex...ndson_healing/
    IMO, this is all interlinked with the truth about how we as a human instrument trigger healing mechanisms AND VERY EXCITING. Overview of rapid image cycling...

Quote Step 1—Each volunteer was required to make a list of at
    least 20 things that he or she wanted, and to write them down
    without regard to when or how they might be realized. There
    was no upper limit to the number of items. Each item was
    required to be specific and could involve material things,
    health issues, and other people. There is a strict ethical rule
    that any list items involving other people must have the other
    person’s knowledge and consent, although the other people
    do not have to practice the technique.
    Step 2—The items on the list were translated into images
    of the things already accomplished, without regard to when
    or how. Each item was required to be be an end goal, not a
    means to an end. To illustrate, many people say they want
    money. Upon reflection, it is really that they want money
    because they want to buy something. It is that something
    that is the image, not the money. If there are health issues,
    the images that are constructed imply that the health issues
    have already been resolved. For example, if the person has
    bad knees that prevent he or she from taking part in a par-
    ticular sport, it is the image of playing the sport rather than
    wanting to fix the knees that is required. If the image be-
    comes realized then the health issues have been resolved.
    And, when the image becomes realized it should be taken
    off the list because it is already accomplished. Each of these
    images is unique to each individual, and considerable time
    is usually spent in the construction of each cycling list.
    There have been exceptions to this. When the experiments
    involved volunteers, it was requested that each person have
    as one item on his or her list the image of us collectively
    raising glasses of champagne to toast success. If the image
    became realized, the mice would have already been remit-
    ted. Notice that the image does not contain the questions of
    how or when we would have been successful in the exper-
    iment, nor does it matter whether the volunteers believed
    the image might come to be realized. The cycling technique
    is manifestly not an attempt to get people to think positively.
    Step 3—The images must be memorized so that they can
    be recalled without effort. This also takes considerable time
    and practice before the person does not struggle with trying
    awkwardly to recollect or reconstruct the images.
    Step 4—all of the previous steps have been preparation
    for the actual practice of image cycling. Once they have been
    mastered, cycling is the process of going through the im-
    ages for an instant at a time while experiencing any emo-
    tion. It makes no difference whether the emotion being ex-
    perienced by the person is positive or negative.
    It is important to cycle through the list as rapidly as pos-
    sible for as long as the emotion is experienced. After con-
    siderable practice, an experienced subject should be able to
    cycle through at least a couple of dozen images per second
    http://www.livingwaterunity.org/pick...ds%20Paper.pdf
    Here is a link to further interview with Dean Radin at IONS http://www.noetic.org/library/audio-...aling-with-wi/
    "The artist takes in the world, but instead of being oppressed by it, reworks it in their own personality and recreates it in the work of art"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Karezza For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

With the arrival of Code 11 we are entering the 3rd and final phase of this Holonomic process we have named The Template; the design and progression of which has advanced - and continues to accelerate - towards the realisation of a paradigm resonant with the true Human design prior to the genetic modification of our Blueprint.

The manifest evidence of this trajectory has been distinctly demonstrated within the function of every reconnected circuit, each of which reinstates an electromagnetic feed into the endocrine system, thereby rejuvenating its ability to produce a range and ratio of biochemical elements, the dynamic function of which creates a brain/body chemistry resonant with the full spectrum frequencies of the wholistic continuum.

The inherent propensity of the original Human design, prior to genetic modification, is capable of actuating a transcendent realm. This capacity has been illuminated through the recognition and restoration of the Human function to operate as a bio quantum field of photonic resonance, able to receive, decipher and transmit the energetic information of light.

This propensity determines the Human as a self constructing bio-generator able to project and assemble a reality that reflects the full spectrum of integrated tantric fusion which defines the totality of the Source Code.

The above statement is an encapsulated definition of not only the capacity of the Actualising codes but also the Template model as a whole. It bears study. As you read it you may find that your mind/body resists its message. Its transmission is in direct opposition to the present fear based mortal matrix and the programming you have received from day one.

It is during the phase of culmination that the rotting fruit expels the new seed into the light of day. The end holds potential for the beginning. The radical extent to which the global control mechanism has accelerated is being laid bare, the masks of the gods have fallen. Conspiracy theories once damned as delusional are now seen as not only plausible but concrete.

This paradigm is a complex, elaborately contrived mechanism of survival that not only distracts us from discovering our full potential but also convinces us to consume, be silent and die.

We are all challenged by the atrocities playing out on the global stage. The agenda citing 'the war on terror' as the provocation for the brazen violation of civil and Human rights is executed daily, as is the righteous justification of invasions that are smoke screens for destruction and genocide. Racism and all forms of prejudice are being strategically stimulated and simulated for heavy media coverage designed to agitate and separate, to generate hate.

Beneath it all brews a stratagem that has been intricately planned out for some time, a pattern of synchronised circumstances, responses and resolutions that connect these events together in one all-encompassing agenda of oppression.

We are witnessing the dawning of the next TERM AND DOMINION of absolute control under the reign of a new World Overlord. Under his dominion, there is one order... and one god. He IS that god. As he prepares the stage for his turn in the game, the board is being reset and the new super power holders put in place. A menacing posture of global tyranny is surfacing.

"The wars, genocide and atrocities that plague Human existence are not culturally, economically or politically engendered, nor can they be attributed to the truthless charge of innate corruption of Human nature, but are the result of the catastrophic intrusion of a predatory and brutal species with an agenda of world dominance..." Worldbridger

We are experiencing a world that is in the clutches of forces which we are finally beginning to openly and bravely evaluate.The realisation of the predatory and merciless nature of those who are running this reality is awakening a great number of individuals through the Internet and is pervading the collective field of shared consciousness. Many are now, to varying degrees, working with this realisation and struggling to accept it. However religions ( including the New Age) have a built-in prophecy designed to compartmentalise the end game scenario as a part of the sin/saviour karma/atonement Armageddon clause. As a result the present acceleration of degeneracy, debasement and debauchery in world affairs and elite cultures is registered and accredited to the prophecies of their chosen faith.

Disenchantment is required in order to fully recognise and appreciate the convolution of the situation. It will help you to understand what is happening around you. What it is you are experiencing. Why it is happening and your potentially congruous and feasible response to the events unfolding around you. The assessment that the construct of this paradigm is beyond redemption breaks down barriers of denial and prepares you to reconsider the reason you chose to incarnate at such a time. What we are about to achieve is extraordinary. we did not come here to suffer the apocalypse...we came to embody the solution...to harness these energies of culmination...to collectively construct the transcendent reality resonant with our original blueprint prior to genetic modification.

Our accumulation of data in regards to disturbed circuits of electromagnetic energy in the body and the codes that would reinstate their current of power to energise the endocrine system was not instigated by a desperate human clawing at life to avoid the grave. Physical immortality was recognised as the inevitable outcome of reconnecting the delivery system for the energetic nature of Source Consciousness...circuitry. We are finding our way back to reality ...not escaping it.

Activate your genetic blueprint:

Code 1:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNXtnDanSrA

Code 2:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGag84foI6M

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joey For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), conk (11th May 2016), Karezza (9th May 2016), loveoflife (10th June 2016)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,227 times in 312 posts

This is from a Template Ambassador.

This is the information you will hear at a workshop.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveoflife For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Joey (20th June 2016)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Priceless information! Accurate, precize and compactly formulated.
    The Template is really the most powerful, non-compromislng, transformating body of information available..

Just watch the 2 movies, speak the codes and see for yourself. You might start to appreciate the upliftment out of the fear-driven reptillian brain.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Joey For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Ceremony 3 made it on film, it's called the ceremony of sacred breath. You can do these ceremonies online for free (in chronological order).
    If you're looking for ways to kickstart your transformation this might be what you're looking for. I've done 13 ceremonies and they are really life changing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyjHPwkiRG0

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joey For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Karezza (18th August 2017), mab777 (14th August 2017), Mike (3rd January 2018)

17. Link to Post #89
    Language
    Flemish
    Thanks

Appreciate the update Joey.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karezza For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Joey (27th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

The Ceremony of Unity begins spectacularly with the Iconic Terra Prana Star...the Heart Star. The ‘clay’ of Earth embraces the breath of life, accepting the Human race as its prime mediator of intelligence projected as light from her star lover, the Sun - as was agreed within the original Covenant that was sealed with the symbol of the Bird Tribe, the ancient promise given to the Earth and her people.

Every diversion from the living truth of nature, every lie we had told, every heart broken, every drop of blood spilt in battle, every motherless child is born of this disconnection. These wounds of the cosmic orphan, lost in unnatural time/space co-ordinates, are not born of shame or guilt. There is no ‘original sin’, no ‘fall from grace’. The boundless omnipotent Heart of Creation is unconditional.

The central fractal within the Human holonomic mechanism is the Iconic Terra Prana Star...the Heart Star. It is through this junction that all systems within the interactive, interconnecting mechanism of the Human matrix are interwoven. It is the fulcrum point through which we embody the Benevolence of Creation. Within the individual unified field of each Human entity, it is the very soul of the soul. The heart, as it is now universally understood, has always been pinpointed as the seat of ‘love’, as the centre from which compassion, understanding and forgiveness emanate. This is because the heart centre is the central fractal of the Human hologram fro which emanates the “One Circuit” that unifies all the life forms with the Benevolent Source of Creation.

It is through this centre that we are able to allow the purest form of this benevolence and, to the extent of our ability, express it Humanly. It is not that the heart chakra centre is in someway more spiritual or more important, it is its positioning within the whole system that makes it as energetic terminus for the inflow of Source data and the outflow of cognizant feedback.

“I am the sensory expression of the Benevolence of Creation”

This is the mantra for the Heart Star. It is a sonic frequency that, when unified with the manifest form of the Iconic Terra Prana Star( Heart Star), ‘opens’ the heart centre and stimulates the production of endorphins. Endorphins are a sacred salve which eradicates fear through the re-instigation of divine identity. The entire Sacred Breath Ceremony stimulates the production of this hormone through the acceleration of pranic nourishment (prana being the dataflow from the Benevolence of Creation).

The Heart Star, as it is placed within the Soul Covenant, is in frequency resonance with the heart chakra. When this centre is performing at its optimum ability, it acts as the ultimate decoding transmitter, able to synthesise and transmute all incoming data from the entire chakra system. The frequency with which this chakra centre is able to spin dictates the resonance between the manifest physical Human form and its light body.

The light-body exists at a hyper-spin frequency in resonance with the Omnipotent Heart of Creation - the higher the spin frequency of the Human heart centre, the greater the resonance with the light-body and the ability to unify with it. When these bodies come into total alignment, the transformation from carbon base to crystalline is complete...true actualisation of transubstantiation...transcendence.

The frequency of this centre’s spin is reliant upon the density of ‘conditions’ laid upon its function. The vibration of fear as a result of the conditions of abandonment and betrayal greatly subdue the spin frequency. As a result of the modification of the Human DNA and the disconnection of circuitry, the part of the Covenant which maintains connection to Source and coherent comprehension of quintessential identity has become deactivated, materialising within the ‘heart’ of Humanity a deep condition of abandonment and betrayal. This condition is played out endlessly in a myriad of diverse dramas that plague, to some degree, all relationships.

On a global scale, this disconnection has materialised as a massive paranoia and galvanised a fragmentation of self-realising (born of an erroneous definition of God) as religion tears the world apart.

The healing of abandonment and betrayal is initiated by the return of resonance within the Heart Star and reactivation of the part of the Soul Covenant that defines the Human as an aspect of its Source and, thus, an emissary of that Source’s potential as a creator of life. Through this embrace of core identity is born the true definition of our sexuality. It is this - the most powerful and self-regenerative Human ability - that defines us as the universal progenitors of life and harbingers of the Light Family...the Bird Tribe. In the true fecundity of our sexual identity is our liberation.

It is in the Ceremony of Unity, of which the Heart Star is an alchemical component, that Sacred Breath integrates and synthesises the Earth, Perineum, Coccyx, and Third Eye chakra systems through the Heart chakra/centre.

This is the seed breath that germinates into the Breath of Immortality. Once the pathway is cleared between these 5 centres, the Breath of Immortality activates and integrates the light-body matrix in preparation for the actualisation of the transcendental Human form...the “Resurrection”.

Juliet Carter & Jiva Carter
    The Template
    A Holonomic Model of Transcendence ( P.192-194)
    www.thetemplate.org
    Last edited by Joey; 3rd January 2018 at 21:03.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joey For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Mike (3rd January 2018), Stephanie (20th May 2020)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Code 4 for made it on film. This ceremony is called the Source Ceremony.
    Doing the 4 codes will provide a powerful resonant field for transcedental transformation.
    It will greatly help navigate these turbulent times. Can´t recommend enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bym2vXYtS8&t=1713s
    Last edited by Joey; 12th September 2021 at 16:07.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joey For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Delight (12th September 2021), Harmony (12th September 2021), lilac (12th September 2021), Orph (18th September 2021), Stephanie (7th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5