1. Link to Post #41
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

Default Re: A Call to Look Deeply into Our Collective Perception

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Who was the young dark haired lady addressing the hippy festival. She was talking a lotta sense.
    Excelent video Worm woman!
    Yes, as someone else guessed, it is Marianne Williamson, at the Lightning in a Bottle Memorial Day weekend, 2011. Her name is displayed starting at 0:45:24.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Rollo (here)
    Thank you Wormhole, very good video.
    Worth repeating .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

58andfixed (16th January 2012), aranuk (20th January 2012), Kristin (15th January 2012), Nasu (15th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

Just watched this video. Thankyou Wormhole. I love the message of facing our demons. So true. It has to be done. And fast!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

58andfixed (16th January 2012), Kristin (18th January 2012), modwiz (21st January 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,363 times in 432 posts

Marianne Williamson at the "Lighting in a Bottle" gathering 2011

https://youtube.com/watch?v=609qFUKzSoQ

2m 15s 480 views

Posted May 31, 2011

http://lightninginabottle.org/experi...consciousness/

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Who was the young dark haired lady addressing the hippy festival.

She was talking a lotta sense.

Excelent video Worm woman!

Stan

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 58andfixed For This Post:

9eagle9 (16th January 2012), Alekahn (25th March 2012), aranuk (20th January 2012), Kristin (18th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I had opportunity to do some work with Marianne Williamson about this time last year. She was going to be producing some stuff off the evolutionary platforms I was working on. And I thought it would be an experience to be a course assistant with her. When I mentioned this to my colleagues , they were in a immediate uproar. "Oh my god, NO, you don't want to she's such a bitch. You guys will lock horns all day. It will be like a blood bath."

How weird. ....lol.

Then proceeded to tell me how Marianne was in a church one day and encouraged that congregation to ask for forgiveness for their participation in the suppresion of black people.

So many people were outraged at this suggestion they got pissed at her.

And I'm thinking what is the big deal. Why so much kerfluffle over nothing. They took it as if they had done something wrong, and reacted that way. If you haven'd done anything wrong, then its very forgive. We do not know what agreements we have made in the past is what she's demonstrating....but people reacted as if they had been accused of 'doing something' in the present. This shows me people like to talk about forgiveness but when comes to forgiving in actuality.....a big difference between talking and doing. Most our spiritual precepts are just held in the mind as 'ideas' there's no actual walking the tallk.

her books are very interesting to me as they helped me to forumlate the right questions to pose to my Higher Expression. What am I asking of it? What am I wanting. It truly helped me re-frame to find the was to find what I wanted, by finding who I really am. One of her books is called a "A Return to Love" and that is what has been defined in the video.

So I couldn't figure out where all this 'bitch' energy was coming from.

She's not really, she's just in her very feminine authenticity. Which is tranlated into 'bitch' if someone hasn't done their work.

Unfortunately she didn't produce a broadcast off the platform I was working so I never got a chance to work with her or her students but I was reminded of a this very interesting mechanism people are caught in.

I have noticed very much that people who are really doing their work are not perceived as 'nice'. And this knee jerky mechansim comes into play. If you have lived in the US it's very familiar to us. If you are not 'nice' you MUST be mean. The George Bush Paradigm. If you're not asleep with us, you must be against us. We want to wake up but we're going get in a twist over those who have half an eye slitted open.

For those who haven't attempted to do what is demonstrated in the video, people who are on this path are percieved as mean, egostical (even as the ego begins to be mastered) conceited. I'm sure this is what a person who is coming into their Self Authority is viewed as by those who don't have it yet.

Nice is often times just sucking stuff up to keep the peace. Or be popular. It's an artifical peace that those who are on this path are breaking up. People don't want their comfortable illusions shattered, and will do anything to defend or justify them.

8. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

"This is not a time to be numb.", Marianne Williamson.

Excellent quote. The idea of love and light for all has it's place, that would be IMHO after the work has been done. The cults of religion have a hold on people because they do not want to feel the pain and witness the sickness in their own lives and others that is so apparent everywhere we are able to perceive. Religions in general are a panacea. People will fight these control systems tooth and nail to retain them because they do not want their drug to be taken away.

Our evolution and our souls, through millions of years in the construct, have left us with emotions for a reason. Emotions are our litmus test to know if something is wrong. Emotions guide us through our ability to survive. Anger, sadness, fear, are not negative. Yes, they are mitigated through our "shadow side" but they have a use and in balance are effective tools. Compassion, love, joy can not exist in balance without the "Truth" to balance them. Only with open eyes can we produce true compassion, for without empathy there can be no compassion. Love is the same coin as truth and thus begets wisdom in it's pure form. We can not truly love without "seeing" another in all of their imperfect glory; this holds for the Earth, human beings, and all that we are fortunate enough to perceive. The freedom of joy can not be honestly felt unless we are cognitive of all of our surroundings... or it is a false and fleeting joy and will bring you as low as high when the idea of joy is shattered through a faulty foundation.

This is not a time to be numb, indeed. We have all the games we need to numb ourselves until the eventual destruction of our planet, our freedoms, our will to live. Religion, cults, tv, alcohol, drugs, drama, insecurities, products, jobs. Yes, there are many places to point a finger but balance insists that we also point that very same finger at ourselves. Balance, let's talk about balance.

I've heard a lot of rhetoric on balance. Many say that balance brings you to light and love, that balance creates happiness, joy, emotional freedom, and a state of zen. But what is balance really? Balance is the introduction of witnessing the dark and light of all situations and of yourself. Balance is not stripping away the negative, it is shinning the light upon it. Light/love being truth and wisdom. Balance embraces the dark and accepts that this is a part of reality. Balance processes the emotional states we are in, allows the freedom of expression, and allows us to act with compassion and strength as we speak love/truth and act upon our circumstances. When we hear that "you are out of balance" this is what it means. Not that you must stuff your dark side away and not acknowledge it. Balance allows for tears and anger because that is an appropriate response, and balance brings us to action in an appropriate manor.

So how can we acknowledge balance and enact it in our lives? We must use discernment, empathy, constructive critique, and truth as our tools. We must be willing to look at ourselves honestly and not expect to see perfection. We must be honest about our talents and about where we are lacking. We must accept and acknowledge the truth of who we really are and at the same time give others and the world the same love/truth that we give ourselves. We must practice being human by being real.

From the Heart,
    Wormhole

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

58andfixed (19th January 2012), Alekahn (25th March 2012), alienHunter (18th January 2012), GaelVictor (20th January 2012), modwiz (21st January 2012)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,363 times in 432 posts

I have found many valid personal experiences by simply discovering valuable nuggets from good minds from history. If I simply bring new life to these discoveries from the past, there exists the opportunity to plant another seed.

This video by Bernhard Guenther would be a great follow-up to the Bill Wood interview that Kerry just posted.

http://www.uua.org/news/knoxville/wo...s/121959.shtml

UU Fellowship of Columbia, South Carolina

“We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied to a single garment of destiny.”

"Suffering anywhere rends the hearts of compassionate people everywhere."

~~ Rev. Dr. Neal R. Jones "We Are One"

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 58andfixed For This Post:

9eagle9 (19th January 2012), enfoldedblue (19th January 2012), Kristin (19th January 2012), modwiz (21st January 2012)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Hi,
    My partner and I watched this video the other day, and while the overall message was great I was not left with a good feeling at all. For a long time I have saying that a big problem with the new age movement was that that there is so much emphasis on LIGHT, while darkness is ignored, or worse, repressed. For much of the time throughout the film I found myself nodding and agreeing...but something just didn't feel right. One thing that irked me for some reason was the way the viewer was required to focus very hard to read large passages, while symbols flashed beneath the words, and music that seemed to be comprised of deliberate tones played in the background. Also does anyone know who produced this video and who the authoritative narrator was? The other thing that I felt was problematic was that, while balance between the dichotomies of light and dark were emphasised, I didn't feel that the real KEY to this balance was emphasized, which is the resolution between the two opposites through LOVE. To me this is the real missing piece is that dark is only evil when it is VOID of LOVE, but when it is healed and brought back to love, it is what allows for the awsome depth to our experience of reality. This is really key...when we can heal the rift between dark and light we can once again access the deeper levels of reality where we not only understand, but feel and experience our oneness. So by the end of the film I was left with the distinct feeling that this film was actually an attempt to throw awakening ones off course. To me it felt like the PTW know that we are waking up to the next level of truth...some of us are realizing that love and light has actually been made impotent by the omitting the importance of the dark, and so they are now trying to co-opt this deeper truth, but once again in a way that will not lead to true union and integration at both the individual and collective levels.

At the end of the day the basic test for me is if at the end of a clip I feel as though my vibration has been raised by the experience...at the end of this clip I felt the opposite.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

4evrneo (28th December 2015), Alekahn (25th March 2012), GaelVictor (20th January 2012), Kristin (19th January 2012), modwiz (21st January 2012), music (20th January 2012), onawah (20th January 2012), Sebastion (19th January 2012)

14. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

"At the end of the day the basic test for me is if at the end of a clip I feel as though my vibration has been raised by the experience...at the end of this clip I felt the opposite." - Enfolded Blue.

Enfolded Blue,
    Wonderful comments. I have a few questions that I wanted to ask you to clarify your statement for me, if I may. Should your vibration be raised at the end of every experience? Is this realistic? Do you feel it is possible to examine truth without the need to raise your vibration through the experience? Do you think that the feeling of having a raised vibration is an appropriate litmus test for truth? Are there not experiences that are based in truth that do not feel good? I thank you if you take the time to ponder these questions.

Thank you so much for your comments, they are wonderful. From my perspective "Love" shedding light into darkness was the entire point of the film. Also, I use the pause button to read the material if it is streaming too fast for me to read.

From the Heart,
    Wormhole

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

58andfixed (20th January 2012), 9eagle9 (19th January 2012), Alekahn (25th March 2012), enfoldedblue (19th January 2012), GaelVictor (20th January 2012), Lisab (19th January 2012)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

The video did mention that not everything concerning 'becoming aware' is about raising vibration. Two entirely different things.

Virbration is raised when you get rid of your demons. Your emotional and mental embedding, blockages, patterns, agreements, conditions. Then only is vibration is raised. That takes going deep into the perception. The goal, the ulitimate goal, is enough people clean up the inner landscape we are going to find the shared collective wound that has afflicted us all.

It's starts with individual perception.

"Feel good' religions are still....religions.

Truth does not have an opposite. Light and dark are opposites that creates duality. How you feel about the truth has nothing to do with the truth. It won't alter it, your feelings will just make you ignore it.

We know lots of people with high vibrational levels, they are not always focusing on bliss. They many not even be in a good mood, but they have a high vibrational rate. Surface Feelings and mood have nothing to do with vibration. New age doesn't show us this., it speaks in nothing but a language of judgement: This is good, this is feel good, this is positive, this is dark, this is negative.

Truth shows us without judgement.

I know lots of people who talk nothing but joy and bliss...and no one wants to be in the same room with them because of that density. Joy and bliss are not 'talk' or 'thoughts' They are manifestations of loss of density. People with high vibrational rates are of a higher intelligence. They sound intellgient not unrealistic because they are able to access their higher intelligence.

We are not 'just' our thoughts and feelings. The vibration comes from beyond that. Any hypnotist can take a person through that critical barrier and show them that place of vibration, beyond thoughts, ideas and feelings.

Vibration has to work through all the thoughts, ideas, beliefs, emotions and crud we clobber the inner landscape up with. And that is what makes the vibration seem lower in some than others.

Awareness, and joy and feel good and vibration are not the same things. New Age teaches us they are, the truth shows they are not.

Not all experiences are given just to give us bliss. But to make us aware. It doesn't make feel good to know we live in an artifically generated economy with a fiat money system. It is awareness though that takes the fear from that creation.

If we do not know what Love really is because we're off chasing a pseudo form of ego love, than how do we even make the determination that the video lacked love?

It's meant to correct. Are we lacking love and vibration when we correct our children because we are not providing bliss and feel good to them? People who don't love their children neglect them and don't bother to correct. Truths don't always make us feel good, but we are glad to be aware of it. That gives us the power to correct , to create conditions for our own happiness out of that correction.

New age doesn't correct.If we are sticking our head in the garbage disposal to give ourselves a haircut, do we want someone on hand preaching bliss "it's all meant to be" or someone who will pull you back and say, don't do that.

The key to truth is that when you break down your density, truth demonstrates itself. It proves itself.

What the new age is offering is not demonstrating itself. It's proven nothing. We are weak people because of it. It's not awakening its just providing another of 'bliss' . People who watch the video and realize that it's not their 'version' of awake will be offended . But that doesn't mean its incorrect. It means you no basis but 'feelings' to make an accessment on it. Others can clearly demonstrate and provide evidence of why the video is correct. Without feelings. Awareness is putting your feelings aside to see something for what it REALLY is.

Yes, unreleastic to expect anything to do with spirituality must provide you with feeling good. However that tells us where our demon is at. It's a form of emotional addiction. We cannot for whatever address what we are really feeling so we find something to abate the pain in the form of another feeling or thought.

17. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

9eagle9:

Yet another spot-on post! Your wisdom is a great blessing to this forum and I for one thank you most sincerely for sharing it!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Alekahn (25th March 2012), enfoldedblue (19th January 2012), Kristin (24th January 2012), modwiz (21st January 2012)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Thank you Sebastion as always.

This really is system busting in the way the alternative media can't do it. We can do it on an individual level, and then collective perception is shifted. A person can help another person shift their perception in five minutes. The new age created things we know to be true into something it's not. We forget that light means less dense too.That things of a lighter , less dense nature, have a higher vibrational rate. Instead it was turned into a duality between light (less dense) and dark (denser).

What vibration really is. It never changed, we changed it. We changed light, vibration, dimensions, dark, densities to suit ourselves, to make us 'feel' better providing a new language for our new New Age Religions. But changing the language and creating new religions hasn't solved anything, nothing was corrected. Our world is still in a turmoil. We have the power , now, to correct starting with ourselves. We don't have to wait for 'something ' to happen we can make it happen now. But if we are feeling that correction is 'dark' this is not going to occur.

20. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Good comments all round. My response to these comments is when I learn a deeper truth that involves darkness I go through a period of integration...which is often not comfortable, but necessary. Once the the process of integration is complete I return to the state of love, but am expanded from my new deeper understanding. If the information communicated through this film was new to me I would expect to be shaken at some level and the process of interation would begin. However there was nothing significant that was presented in this film that was new to me, that I hadn't already processed. Because I have seen the absence of darkness as a FUNDAMENTAL fLAW of the new age movement, a film like this would normally excite me as it would be an indication of our deeper awakening...this, not fluffy rainbows and feel good sayings are what 'should' raise my vibration. But because I was left with a dull feeling...I was inclined to question this film.

I am not trying to convince anyone I am right. Far from it, I think there was undoubtedly some great and true information presented in this film, and if it speaks to someone and they learn from it then great. I just wanted to share my personal perspective because I think the more points of view presented the richer the discussion.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

58andfixed (20th January 2012), Alekahn (25th March 2012), Kristin (24th January 2012), modwiz (21st January 2012), music (20th January 2012), onawah (20th January 2012)

22. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Maybe it's not new to you,its not new to me. It's just been ignored. I think its a truthful message but its not really intended to make a person feel good. How could it?

Perhaps it's not dullness but the realization just how many people who 'claim' to be awakened are not --as the video demonstrates. I watch that video and I'm not overwhelmed with hope for people who are stuck in the ego feel good mind traps and matrices. This video demonstrates just how many people are gettting it and and that can be depressing. We are going to have great conflict when a portion of the world is partically woken up and other people want their dream. We see it in this forum. Tell someone that an angel in a spacecraft, realistically is not going to show up and see how angry they get at you intorducing that 'thought'.

Awakening is a sort of dull thing when you take out the artificial 'glamorized 'stuff--the flower children and dancing and feel good. when you find out light is just light instead of the intergalatic bliss we thought it wold be... There' s nothing there for ego mind to attach to it, it finds it dull after all this exctiting Galatic Federation of Light stories, and towers of angels, and Jesus in a Ufo.

When we get away from depending on feeling which is usually attached to how our ego feels ....yes I totally understand that this stuff sounds not only dull but perhaps alarming. You know how many of these 'stories' out there I'd love to believe..but I can't. I don't have the luxury of it. I 'know' better.

When the ego is challenged it provides a feeling to make a person look away from whatever is threatening the ego's dominance. Or avoid it. Usually an unpleasant feeling. I have to tell my riding students that all the time when they don't want to do something because the idea of it makes them uncomfortable. Who rides a horse to be comfortable? Stay on the couch if you want comfort...lol. Being uncomfortable doesn't mean something is wrong though. I watch my students performing so well but they are uncomfortable so they think something is wrong.

Many people have expressed depression performing ego work. And the ego fights back, it wants to guide us by feelings and thoughts, and its very threatened by that power in us that awareness leads to that doesn't need thoughts or feelings.

23. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

wow it is so interesting to see everyone's perspective. I feel like, based on your experience, you probably won't believe me, but my journey has led me to deeply explore my own darkness and through working to heal that darkness I have experienced increible beautiful magic. The more I heal and bring love to the dark the more room there is for love and the more I feel myself returning to a state where I no longer need to judge and the more I feel myself return to a beautiful state of joyful innocence.The last year this has really been intensifying and more and more often I find myself in a very peaceful joyful state. I'm giving a workshop on Sat about shifting from the fear to the love paradigm and was just writing about the ego's experience of this process....so will share

In order to align with love the ego needs to step out of the driver seat. This is a frightening prospect for the ego, who feels that in order to survive it must maintain control. But unlike some teachings, love does not want to squash or destroy the ego. Love knows that fear and insecurities drive the ego and lead it to want to control and feel superior in order to hide from these uncomfortable feelings. When the ego feels secure in real love it ceases needing to inflate itself can finally hand over the wheel to love and finally relax and just be. When we let go of the need to control and learn to trust and allow love to guide us once again, we open ourself up to magic, to a deeper more profound reality.

you may feel that you 'know better', but I prefer to just be open and continue to allow love to teach me, and the more I learn the more amazed I am at the incredible intelligence of love. Magic is the intelligence of love For me this is no feel good fairytail, this is the deep truth that is revealed through exploring and accepting both our light and dark aspects on both an individual and collective level.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Alekahn (25th March 2012), Kristin (24th January 2012), modwiz (21st January 2012), music (20th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

But see ...I don't have to believe you, belief isn't a requirement in truth. Belief has nothing to do with anything. Belief is a choice, and this not about not being open nor disalllowing love, its about defining what love really is.

But if we impliciate that everything that is not cheerful should be avoided as dark and unloving we are not awake. Nothign is wrong with love, or light. It's just what is wrong is not found there. It's in the dark that we look. If something is wrong in the light and in the love, why even bother going there. And the video explores some issues of the light really not being light, or illuminating but blinding.

Feeling good and love are not the same things. We have been conditioned to think they are.

It's its not a contest of who knows more. When we all do this work we all end up knowing the same thing. So there's no conflict. Or contest. This topic isn't meant to engage the ego and perceive each other as knowing more or less its about our perception and this going to vary between people. And often times our perceptions are shaped on lies.

26. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

I absolutely agree. We are are all unique aspects of the same divine energy, but have our own journeys and learn and gow in our own way. There is no better way, or right way. But by sharing our truth we enhance and enrichen the experience of the whole. I've enjoyed our discussion, thank you.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Alekahn (25th March 2012), Kristin (24th January 2012), modwiz (21st January 2012), music (20th January 2012), onawah (20th January 2012), Sebastion (22nd January 2012)

28. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,555 times in 20,694 posts

Another question we might ask similar to the question, "Just what IS Love?"
    Is "What is Light?"
    There is a kind of light that for example. so-called GFL channeled messages seem to shine, but is it the kind of Light that is generated from pure intent, from a higher Intelligence, or is more likely from an Artificial Intelligence, designed to mislead and subvert?
    I appreciated it very much that the video engaged that issue, for it is a serious one, I believe.
    James of the Wingmakers site foretold that before Earthlings finish reclaiming our Sovereignty, there would be an influx of AI here, the final last gasp of offworld controllers who want to subvert as many as they can to their own Service to Self agenda.
    There is a debate going on on this subject on the Channeled Forum at this thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...o-get-in-them-
    which I invite you to join.
    Namaste
    Last edited by onawah; 20th January 2012 at 23:58.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn (25th March 2012), modwiz (21st January 2012), Sebastion (22nd January 2012)

30. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member Douglass's Avatar
    Thanks

I really liked the video. There was a lot of philosophy I identified with. Saying everything is "all good" and just focusing on manifesting a "perfect life" is not being aware. Because everything is not "all good" and a compassionate and aware person cares of the injustices and tragedies. Buddha claims enlightenment ends all suffering. We should all seek our enlightenment not only to end our suffering but equally to ease the suffering of all. Great video! thanks for the post.
    ~~ In wonderment I bow to the Cosmos ~~

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Douglass For This Post:

Kristin (24th January 2012)

32. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

This video is full of anger and fear. Frequency and light is used under the long sections of text the viewer is required to read that alter brain frequency, and disrupt chakra function, particularly the heart and pineal. I am not all "love and light" - I love and have integrated my darkness, and I believe that unity consciousness is only achievable by integration of the light and the dark within us. This video hits all the right spots, but the presentation (fear and anger based = old paradigm), coupled with the intentional brain frequency manipulation makes this a dangerous and intentionally disruptive presentation.

Don't be duped, the darkness and the light are equal partners in our spiritual development, but their proper integration and union results in Love, not fear and anger.

33. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Well one could say your post is full of fear......lol.

Now do we see why 7 billion different people with 7 beliefs and journeys are going to create more conflict. More anger, more fear. Everyone is afraid of everyone else journey. Beliefs clash with each other. Seeking things external of us and being effected by things external of us is what keeps the merry go round going. Where does this create peace at? Where does it create a space for love?. If people were willingly to accept that varied journeys are going to cause conflict and accept that...fine. But they can't. They go into judgement mode. Either of themselves-- feeling they are lacking or of others . Love doesn't judge. Fear and anger do.

One, there is nothing wrong with anger. Sucking up our anger or avoiding it or projecting it isn't healthy. If we see it, we are seeing our own fear and anger.

Avoiding fear and angery is not abating it. Sucking it up causes a life time of emotional and mental patterns. Getting angry and beating the **** out of someone is wrong, but being angry isn't wrong. Not being able to manage anger, our own and others is just another symptom of what we need to look at instead of blaming it on external events. It's our anger. This is like saying its wrong to have teeth because you could bite someone with them. Where does the New Age stop in judgeing the physical experience? Love doesn't.judge.

Anger is the impetus an abused woman may use to leave a abusive relationship. It's how you manage your anger. And Im sorry but a video of Bambi has the same effect on our energy outflow. All media does. We learn to manage our own energy and those things become less of an impediment to us , so our feelings are not getting in the way. We can't speak of integration and make fear and anger things to be avoidied, when we accept our fear and anger, integration just occurs.

If we see fear and anger is that not our feelings getting in the way? Because the video is a media format-- it has no emotional centers to generate anger from. If it came from an arrangement of pixels and digital format everyone would felt the anger and fear. So where is it coming from? Its pinging on our own personal existing fear and anger.

Our emotional imbedding is what causes anomaly in chakra flow, something comes along and triggers an emotional stuck place, and it blips in the chakra. A chakra is a good diagnostic tool to find where someones emotional and mental issues lie at. A program gets triggered and its shows in our flow. Happens all the time. That's about one's personal energy management, if we can't look at realistic issues without getting fearful or angry there is an opportunity right there to start healing on one's self.

Self integration is a life long process. We have to do it everyday because every day introduces more opportunities to allow our real selves ,our REAL love center, which is not a chakra, but our higher intellgience to express.

Real love does not judge anger or fear. Love says, find a way to manage it, to abate it. If one manages their energy , not by avoiding but by accepting, then love comes in to fill that space. That can be demonstrated in ten minutes IF people were willing instead of avoiding, or blaming, or shutting down their natural expressions . The New Age made people afraid to cure the very thing that was troubling them.

Quote Posted by music (here)
    This video is full of anger and fear. Frequency and light is used under the long sections of text the viewer is required to read that alter brain frequency, and disrupt chakra function, particularly the heart and pineal. I am not all "love and light" - I love and have integrated my darkness, and I believe that unity consciousness is only achievable by integration of the light and the dark within us. This video hits all the right spots, but the presentation (fear and anger based = old paradigm), coupled with the intentional brain frequency manipulation makes this a dangerous and intentionally disruptive presentation.

Don't be duped, the darkness and the light are equal partners in our spiritual development, but their proper integration and union results in Love, not fear and anger.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast