+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: A Call to Look Deeply into Our Collective Perception

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Default Re: A Call to Look Deeply into Our Collective Perception

I learned long ago to have no attachment to any advice I give to people. We all have our own journeys, and making mistakes and having erroneous perceptions are part and parcel of everyone's personal journey, mine included. We all have our different levels of perception and bodily awareness, and opinions about this and that, and this is how it must be in a duality based existence where our separation is based on our consensual agreement of “otherness”, and maintained by our fear.

• It is the use of fear by vested interests to preserve their status quo that I have a problem with, not fear itself.
    • It is the fuelling of anger to derail the process of moving beyond the old paradigm that I have a problem with, not anger itself.
    • Anger and fear are part of the duality experience, but it is our choice whether or not we let ourselves be controlled by them, or believe that they are part of our essential nature.
    • Our essential nature is Love, it really is that simple, and any physical or spiritual law we call upon will tell us that fear and anger will only ever lead to more fear and anger, and never to Love.
    • We cannot expect to make sense by comparing apples to oranges.

The fact remains, my bodily and spiritual awareness, and my intuition all tell me that this video is intentionally disruptive in a very clever and insidious way.

• The message it brings about integration of light and dark is true, because this is the group awareness they are targeting.
    • They target this group because this is the group which has the potential to disrupt their plans. They are aware that many know that this is the route for coming into personal power, and the route to unity consciousness.
    • Their empire is based in fear, our remedy to their empire is Love, we access our power through the integration of light and dark.
    • Light and dark are integrated through the “magic” (or spirit, or dragon, etc) which joins our 3D selves to the parts of us which extend into the higher dimensions.
    • The true nature of the trinity is male/female/magic, the intentional masculinisation of the trinity is a trick (like this video) to misdirect us from the route back to our power.

My partner and I are both reasonably aware people, by anybody’s standard, and we both agree that there is something amiss with this video. At one point, after a long text read off the screen, we both started to hear a ringing in our ears at the same point. I was left on several occasions with retinal after images which bore zero resemblance to anything on the screen. There were flashes which I suspect bore subliminals of some kind. The varying use of frequency, light and geometrical relationships for no apparent reason is immediately suspect. The anger of Marianne Williamson, and, surprisingly, Caroline Myss, is dwelt upon and used in a way that implies either impaired awareness, or vested interest.

Feel free to assume that any negative reaction I had was down to my own lack of awareness, this is your right as an individual, but always remain open to the possibility that you have been mind-controlled without knowing it.

Love

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Well one could say your post is full of fear......lol.

Now do we see why 7 billion different people with 7 beliefs and journeys are going to create more conflict. More anger, more fear. Everyone is afraid of everyone else journey. Beliefs clash with each other. Seeking things external of us and being effected by things external of us is what keeps the merry go round going. Where does this create peace at? Where does it create a space for love?. If people were willingly to accept that varied journeys are going to cause conflict and accept that...fine. But they can't. They go into judgement mode. Either of themselves-- feeling they are lacking or of others . Love doesn't judge. Fear and anger do.

One, there is nothing wrong with anger. Sucking up our anger or avoiding it or projecting it isn't healthy. If we see it, we are seeing our own fear and anger.

Avoiding fear and angery is not abating it. Sucking it up causes a life time of emotional and mental patterns. Getting angry and beating the **** out of someone is wrong, but being angry isn't wrong. Not being able to manage anger, our own and others is just another symptom of what we need to look at instead of blaming it on external events. It's our anger. This is like saying its wrong to have teeth because you could bite someone with them. Where does the New Age stop in judgeing the physical experience? Love doesn't.judge.

Anger is the impetus an abused woman may use to leave a abusive relationship. It's how you manage your anger. And Im sorry but a video of Bambi has the same effect on our energy outflow. All media does. We learn to manage our own energy and those things become less of an impediment to us , so our feelings are not getting in the way. We can't speak of integration and make fear and anger things to be avoidied, when we accept our fear and anger, integration just occurs.

If we see fear and anger is that not our feelings getting in the way? Because the video is a media format-- it has no emotional centers to generate anger from. If it came from an arrangement of pixels and digital format everyone would felt the anger and fear. So where is it coming from? Its pinging on our own personal existing fear and anger.

Our emotional imbedding is what causes anomaly in chakra flow, something comes along and triggers an emotional stuck place, and it blips in the chakra. A chakra is a good diagnostic tool to find where someones emotional and mental issues lie at. A program gets triggered and its shows in our flow. Happens all the time. That's about one's personal energy management, if we can't look at realistic issues without getting fearful or angry there is an opportunity right there to start healing on one's self.

Self integration is a life long process. We have to do it everyday because every day introduces more opportunities to allow our real selves ,our REAL love center, which is not a chakra, but our higher intellgience to express.

Real love does not judge anger or fear. Love says, find a way to manage it, to abate it. If one manages their energy , not by avoiding but by accepting, then love comes in to fill that space. That can be demonstrated in ten minutes IF people were willing instead of avoiding, or blaming, or shutting down their natural expressions . The New Age made people afraid to cure the very thing that was troubling them.

Quote Posted by music (here)
    This video is full of anger and fear. Frequency and light is used under the long sections of text the viewer is required to read that alter brain frequency, and disrupt chakra function, particularly the heart and pineal. I am not all "love and light" - I love and have integrated my darkness, and I believe that unity consciousness is only achievable by integration of the light and the dark within us. This video hits all the right spots, but the presentation (fear and anger based = old paradigm), coupled with the intentional brain frequency manipulation makes this a dangerous and intentionally disruptive presentation.

Don't be duped, the darkness and the light are equal partners in our spiritual development, but their proper integration and union results in Love, not fear and anger.
    Last edited by music; 20th January 2012 at 22:20.

2. Link to Post #62
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Everyone is afraid of everyone else journey. Beliefs clash with each other. Seeking things external of us and being effected by things external of us is what keeps the merry go round going. Where does this create peace at? Where does it create a space for love?. If people were willingly to accept that varied journeys are going to cause conflict and accept that...fine. But they can't. They go into judgement mode. Either of themselves-- feeling they are lacking or of others .

There are plenty of reasons to feel down in today's fast-paced, hectic world, and you wouldn't think that the world's most popular social networking site would be one of them. But that's exactly what a new study by Utah Valley University has found.

According to the study, Facebook is making us sad. Why? It's all about the kinds of pictures people to post on their pages.

Facebook photos generally depict smiling, cheerful people having good times, conveying a sense of happiness. Of course everyone likes to smile for the camera, so that good cheer may be inflated or false. As others view the photos, they may believe this conveyed sense of intense happiness is real, making them think that their friends are much happier than they are.

Sociologists Hui-Tzu Grace Chou and Nicholas Edge said they interviewed 425 students, asking them whether they agreed or disagreed with such statements as "Many of my friends have a better life than me," and "Life is fair."

They also asked about the students' Facebook usage, including how many "friends" they had on the site, and how many of those friends were really people they knew.

After controlling for race, gender, religious beliefs and whether the volunteers were unattached or in a relationship, the researchers saw a pattern: The more time students spent on Facebook, the more they thought others had it better than they did.

"Those who have used Facebook longer agreed more that others were happier, and agreed less that life is fair, and those spending more time on Facebook each week agreed more that others were happier and had better lives," wrote Chou and Edge. "Furthermore, those that included more people whom they did not personally know as their Facebook "friends" agreed more that others had better lives."

excerpted from: http://news.yahoo.com/feeling-sad-fa...-abc-news.html

3. Link to Post #63
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Wormhole (here)

Many of you won't watch the vid. You'll read the post and figure you know what it is all about. You may even open the link and still think you know... I dare you to watch it till the end.
    (Spirituality = Truth & Truth = Spirituality)

If you want the 'Truth' - There it is (The Good - The Bad & The Ugly) of it all..!

Want to Learn Something..? Want to take another step-forward in your Spiritual Journey..?

Well you can't beat (The Truth, The Whole Truth & Nothing But The Truth)..!

10 out of 10...

(Must Watch)

This video should be (Compulsory Viewing) for all Avalonians

Thanks Wormhole and Thanks to Onawah who made me aware of it...

Rgs,

Jack

PS - This video should (SMACK SOME SENSE) into the (New Age - Lovey-Dovey Types) who think they can just wish their way into a better future without lifting a finger..!

If any here wish to 'Challenge' me on my last statement, feel free to do so (in fact - Bring It On)..!

My only request is to watch the video 1st..!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 21st January 2012 at 00:43.

4. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    PS - This video should (SMACK SOME SENSE) into the (New Age - Lovey-Dovey Types) who think they can just wish their way into a better future without lifting a finger..!

If any here wish to 'Challenge' me on my last statement, feel free to do so (in fact - Bring It On)..!

I refer you to my posts above. Maintaining the consciousness of Love in the face of a worldwide culture of fear is no easy matter by the way, and is certainly a lot more difficult than retreating to the head.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

Holly Lindin (21st January 2012), onawah (21st January 2012)

6. Link to Post #65
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I refer you to my posts above. Maintaining the consciousness of Love in the face of a worldwide culture of fear is no easy matter by the way, and is certainly a lot more difficult than retreating to the head.
    Missed the Point entirely - again..!

There will be no more Tit for Tatting with you...

Go on, I'll leave you with the (Final Say)...

Regards,

Jack

7. Link to Post #66
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Why the Illuminati Expose the Conspiracy
    I found this brief but thoughtful article. It has a metaphysical flavor to it that makes it a little different than many of the other stories on this subject.

This particular quote is the one that caught my eye and find it useful to post here, on a site that is dedicated to informing people.

"This is why they are so sloppy. Anyone can see that no planes hit the Pentagon or crashed at Shanksville. They want us to compromise ourselves by accepting these stories and abandoning the victims. Thus we become accomplices in their crimes."

Now that is a thought worth pondering. Our complicity in their dark dance.

http://www.henrymakow.com/devils_advocate.html

8. Link to Post #67
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Maybe it's not new to you,its not new to me. It's just been ignored. I think its a truthful message but its not really intended to make a person feel good. How could it?

Perhaps it's not dullness but the realization just how many people who 'claim' to be awakened are not --as the video demonstrates. I watch that video and I'm not overwhelmed with hope for people who are stuck in the ego feel good mind traps and matrices. This video demonstrates just how many people are gettting it and and that can be depressing. We are going to have great conflict when a portion of the world is partically woken up and other people want their dream. We see it in this forum. Tell someone that an angel in a spacecraft, realistically is not going to show up and see how angry they get at you intorducing that 'thought'.

Awakening is a sort of dull thing when you take out the artificial 'glamorized 'stuff--the flower children and dancing and feel good. when you find out light is just light instead of the intergalatic bliss we thought it wold be... There' s nothing there for ego mind to attach to it, it finds it dull after all this exctiting Galatic Federation of Light stories, and towers of angels, and Jesus in a Ufo.

When we get away from depending on feeling which is usually attached to how our ego feels ....yes I totally understand that this stuff sounds not only dull but perhaps alarming. You know how many of these 'stories' out there I'd love to believe..but I can't. I don't have the luxury of it. I 'know' better.

When the ego is challenged it provides a feeling to make a person look away from whatever is threatening the ego's dominance. Or avoid it. Usually an unpleasant feeling. I have to tell my riding students that all the time when they don't want to do something because the idea of it makes them uncomfortable. Who rides a horse to be comfortable? Stay on the couch if you want comfort...lol. Being uncomfortable doesn't mean something is wrong though. I watch my students performing so well but they are uncomfortable so they think something is wrong.

Many people have expressed depression performing ego work. And the ego fights back, it wants to guide us by feelings and thoughts, and its very threatened by that power in us that awareness leads to that doesn't need thoughts or feelings.
    My ego is useful, I would be quite boring and of little utility without it. My ego is like a dog. It makes me go outside and take care of something beside myself. If the 'dog' behaves it doesn't need a leash. You do always have to keep you eye on it though, like any dog it will invariably hump someone's leg or crap on a lawn unless reigned in. It is a dog's nature. It is all about being aware in a dynamic existence and not plod through life on auto-pilot.

9. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,544 times in 20,693 posts

Please see my post #57 in this thread if you have a good eye for psyops and would like to shed some light on channeled messages that profess to be from advanced ETs, but read more like mind control and/or AI. Thanks.
    Although please be aware there are members there who are easily bruised and can't take much in the way of sarcasm, insults, etc., nor do they seem to get it that such messages are an insult to intelligence.
    Natural Intelligence, that is (as opposed to AI).

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn (25th March 2012), jackovesk (21st January 2012), Kristin (24th January 2012), modwiz (21st January 2012), Sebastion (22nd January 2012)

11. Link to Post #69
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This video is full of anger and fear. Frequency and light is used under the long sections of text the viewer is required to read that alter brain frequency, and disrupt chakra function, particularly the heart and pineal. I am not all "love and light" - I love and have integrated my darkness, and I believe that unity consciousness is only achievable by integration of the light and the dark within us. This video hits all the right spots, but the presentation (fear and anger based = old paradigm), coupled with the intentional brain frequency manipulation makes this a dangerous and intentionally disruptive presentation.

Don't be duped, the darkness and the light are equal partners in our spiritual development, but their proper integration and union results in Love, not fear and anger.
    When they showed the familiar scene of the South Viet general shooting a Viet Cong in the head I got out of the video. I am tired of people showing me snuff films. Even if the rest of the video goes on to have some value, that almost opening scene show a form of misguidance. I see a lot of the tactic of serving a wholesome meal with just enough butt nuggets placed in it to let me know a less than wholesome editor was at work. MAybe it was an oops, moment. I just refuse to watch more murder. I have seen enough, I know it exists, we all do. The constant use of these visuals cannot be an accident unless it is just part of the illness in video makers that they have not dealt with yet. I am not making them wrong. It is just wrong for me.

Different kinds of consciousness need their own paths.

12. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have to say I am not sure about the video now.
    At first glance, it does seem to have some deep insights into New Age culpability, etc.
    But it may have been a piece of skillful psyop, for all I know.
    I would really like to know more about how to identify the latter.
    The challenges become more subtle as we grow...

I don't remember where I read it, but it was from a devoutly Buddhist perspective and the gist of the assertion was that watching a few minutes of violent images on TV can cancel out the benefits of hours of meditation.
    Which makes sense to me.
    So anything that is purported to be designed to enlighten us, but is portraying violence, would have to be suspect, if this is true.
    Either done out of ignorance, or intentionally.
    The question is, how to know which?
    This is why knowing the hallmarks of psyops is important.

Please enlighten us more, Music, Modwiz and Jackovesk, if you can and are so inclined.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by onawah; 21st January 2012 at 06:17.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn (25th March 2012), jackovesk (21st January 2012), Kristin (24th January 2012), modwiz (21st January 2012), music (22nd January 2012), Sebastion (22nd January 2012)

14. Link to Post #71
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Another question we might ask similar to the question, "Just what IS Love?"
    Is "What is Light?"
    There is a kind of light that for example. so-called GFL channeled messages seem to shine, but is it the kind of Light that is generated from pure intent, from a higher Intelligence, or is more likely from an Artificial Intelligence, designed to mislead and subvert?
    I appreciated it very much that the video engaged that issue, for it is a serious one, I believe.
    James of the Wingmakers site foretold that before Earthlings finish reclaiming our Sovereignty, there would be an influx of AI here, the final last gasp of offworld controllers who want to subvert as many as they can to their own Service to Self agenda.
    There is a debate going on on this subject on the Channeled Forum at this thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...o-get-in-them-
    which I invite you to join.
    Namaste
    At first glance, it does seem to have some deep insights into New Age culpability, etc.

I don't remember where I read it, but it was from a devoutly Buddhist perspective and the gist of the assertion was that watching a few minutes of violent images on TV can cancel out the benefits of hours of meditation.
    Which makes sense to me.
    So anything that is purported to be designed to enlighten us, but is portraying violence, would have to be suspect, if this is true.

Please enlighten us more, Music and Jackovesk, if you can and are so inclined.
    Thanks.

Hello Onawah,

You asked for my opinion & I gave it...

Quote But it may have been a piece of skillful psyop
    Psyop..? I don't see any Psyop going on in the video (Just the Cold-Hard Truth)

Spirituality really isn't 'Rocket-Science', from my observation too many try and over complicate things (Over Analyse & Confuse Themselves)

Modwiz is right when he says...

Quote Different kinds of consciousness need their own paths.
    I base my Spirituality on the (K.I.S.S Formula) Spirituality = Truth & Truth = Spirituality...

You must experience/know of the Darkeness before you can see the Light...

In other words you already 'Know' what you (On a Personal Level) have to do in order to live your own Truth/Spirituality and that is...

Quieten Your Mind & Start Listening Again to Your Own Inner-Voice, just like the Creator intended...

Its amazing..! You just might find (ALL) the Answers you are 'Looking For' which You innately 'Knew' already...

Now what so hard about that..?

PS - Re: My post #63, that was my opinion and my words were not meant to offend...

I have always given my 'Honest Opinion' when asked and I won't be stopping anytime soon...

My post will 'Resonate' only with those that want to Or are ready to hear it, nothing more - nothing less...

Just like anyone else on the 'Forum' sometimes we have different POV's, that's Ok - We all have our own 'Knowing & Truth'...

Rgs,

Jack

15. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well, that's been my point in several recent posts, Jackovesk-- I don't know much about psyops other than what my intuition tells me.
    I trust my intuition quite a lot, but there are others who may need to have more left brained evidence to help them take their next step.
    I guess I will have to do some research myself if no one else is going to take on the task of informing us of what that evidence might be.
    I'm sure there must be some whistleblowers and websites that can provide the tell tale signs that anyone can identify, even if they are not especially intuitive.
    I think Music and Modwiz may have made some good points too, though, about how to identify the more skillful psyops.
    I think the rabbit holes can go pretty deep when it comes to these kinds of issues.
    The Wingmaker material is one case in point.
    If you check out the second link I provided on this post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...081#post407081
    you might see what I mean.
    Because I think it does get tend to get more complicated the deeper we go.
    And simpler, too, if we are on the right track and have learned what both the intellect and the higher centers have to teach us, because let's face it, we have to pay attention to both to arrive at truth, or the nearest we can get to truth at whatever level we are on.
    And the face of truth tends to change with whatever level we are on, until we have progressed very far indeed, I believe.
    Then we really are confronted with Unconditional Love in its purest form, but I don't know of many who are there as yet, or at least, not all of the time.
    Last edited by onawah; 21st January 2012 at 06:20.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn (25th March 2012), Kristin (24th January 2012), music (22nd January 2012), Sebastion (22nd January 2012)

17. Link to Post #73
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Well, that's been my point in several recent posts, Jackovesk-- I don't know much about psyops other than what my intuition tells me.
    I trust my intuition quite a lot, but there are others who may need to have more left brained evidence to help them take their next step.
    I guess I will have to do some research myself if no one else is going to take on the task of informing us of what that evidence might be.
    I'm sure there must be some whistleblowers and websites that can provide the tell tale signs that anyone can identify, even if they are not especially intuitive.
    I think Music and Modwiz may have made some good points too, though, about how to identify the more skillful psyops.
    I think the rabbit holes can go pretty deep when it comes to these kinds of issues.
    The Wingmaker material is one case in point.
    If you check out the second link I provided on this post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...081#post407081
    you might see what I mean.
    Because I think it does get tend to get more complicated the deeper we go.
    And simpler, too, if we are on the right track and have learned what both the intellect and the higher centers have to teach us, because let's face it, we have to pay attention to both to arrive at truth, or the nearest we can get to truth at whatever level we are on.
    And the face of truth tends to change with whatever level we are on, until we have progressed very far indeed, I believe.
    Then we really are confronted with Unconditional Love in its purest form, but I don't know of many who are there as yet, or at least, not all of the time.
    To be 'Totally Honest' with you Onawah...

Bill Ryan did'nt put this Disclaimer Up for Nothing..!

Project Avalon and Bill Ryan do not endorse the information presented in this section
    and accepts no responsibility for psychological, spiritual or metaphysical effects
    either negative or positive to individuals who read these threads.
    User discretion is advised.
    We ask that following any post of these messages that a link to the source
    be provided so that readers may follow up on the authenticity of the message and/or messenger
    Go figure..?

However, enjoy your " Expedition", my sincere apologies for wasting your time...

Regards,

Jack

18. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't see how you wasted my time, Jackovesk, since your contributions to this thread so far have been pretty scarce.
    Just because we don't agree about everything doesn't necessarily make it a waste of time to discuss an issue.
    Last edited by onawah; 21st January 2012 at 06:47.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

jackovesk (21st January 2012)

20. Link to Post #75
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I don't see how you wasted my time, Jackovesk, since your contributions to this thread so far have been pretty scarce.
    Just because we don't agree about everything doesn't necessarily make it a waste of time to discuss an issue.
    I hear what your saying Onawah, but IMHO some are not ready for a 'Reality Check' let alone 'The Truth'...

As I stated before...

Quote Just like anyone else on the 'Forum' sometimes we have different POV's, that's Ok - We all have our own 'Knowing & Truth'...
    (You Won't Find It in Books - You Won't Find It from New Age Gurus, You Won't Find It from Other People, etc...)

You will only Find It (WITHIN)..!

So Conjecture &/or Differing POV's in the 'Spirituality Section' is of 'No Significance' to One-Another's Journey & Knowing...

So, I'll leave you to it - In search of your own 'Journey of Truth'...

The Collective Consciousness & Oneness is a different story altogether, but I'll save that for later in the year...

Regards,

Jack

21. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Missed the Point entirely - again..!

There will be no more Tit for Tatting with you...

Go on, I'll leave you with the (Final Say)...

Regards,

Jack
    No skin off my nose, but may I suggest next time you issue a challenge, you word it "If (almost) any here wish to 'Challenge' me on my last statement, feel free to do so (in fact - Bring It On)..!

Nice chess style dissembling by the way.
    Last edited by music; 21st January 2012 at 08:42.

22. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Which makes sense to me.

Please enlighten us more, Music, Modwiz and Jackovesk, if you can and are so inclined.
    Thanks.
    Trust your intuition, and bodily and energetic awareness. If it looks like sh1t, and smells like sh1t, there's no need to taste it to determine whether it is or not. This video, with the violence pointed out by yourself and Modwiz, is designed to sail right into the consciousness of people who are anger-bound, but my own body and energetic field rebelled strongly to it.

There is no reason to force people to read great blocks of text in a video, and as several of these were underlain by very busy visuals, this is one clue that something is up. No reason for that other than to lower the defences by the enforced reading, so shape, sound and subliminal flashes can be used to some end. In this instance, to enforce a sense of dis-ease, and to attempt to hinder the heart connection. I am, however, no expert on this, I can merely relate that both I and my partner felt the same thing, and that both of us have spent many, many years integrating our darkness, so can in no way be labelled from the "love and light" brigade.

Sorry I can't help you more.

23. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member Douglass's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Maybe it's not new to you,its not new to me. It's just been ignored. I think its a truthful message but its not really intended to make a person feel good. How could it?

Perhaps it's not dullness but the realization just how many people who 'claim' to be awakened are not --as the video demonstrates. I watch that video and I'm not overwhelmed with hope for people who are stuck in the ego feel good mind traps and matrices. This video demonstrates just how many people are gettting it and and that can be depressing. We are going to have great conflict when a portion of the world is partically woken up and other people want their dream. We see it in this forum. Tell someone that an angel in a spacecraft, realistically is not going to show up and see how angry they get at you intorducing that 'thought'.

Awakening is a sort of dull thing when you take out the artificial 'glamorized 'stuff--the flower children and dancing and feel good. when you find out light is just light instead of the intergalatic bliss we thought it wold be... There' s nothing there for ego mind to attach to it, it finds it dull after all this exctiting Galatic Federation of Light stories, and towers of angels, and Jesus in a Ufo.

When we get away from depending on feeling which is usually attached to how our ego feels ....yes I totally understand that this stuff sounds not only dull but perhaps alarming. You know how many of these 'stories' out there I'd love to believe..but I can't. I don't have the luxury of it. I 'know' better.

When the ego is challenged it provides a feeling to make a person look away from whatever is threatening the ego's dominance. Or avoid it. Usually an unpleasant feeling. I have to tell my riding students that all the time when they don't want to do something because the idea of it makes them uncomfortable. Who rides a horse to be comfortable? Stay on the couch if you want comfort...lol. Being uncomfortable doesn't mean something is wrong though. I watch my students performing so well but they are uncomfortable so they think something is wrong.

Many people have expressed depression performing ego work. And the ego fights back, it wants to guide us by feelings and thoughts, and its very threatened by that power in us that awareness leads to that doesn't need thoughts or feelings.
    My ego is useful, I would be quite boring and of little utility without it. My ego is like a dog. It makes me go outside and take care of something beside myself. If the 'dog' behaves it doesn't need a leash. You do always have to keep you eye on it though, like any dog it will invariably hump someone's leg or crap on a lawn unless reigned in. It is a dog's nature. It is all about being aware in a dynamic existence and not plod through life on auto-pilot.
    Haha so funny. I Love the comparison, thought provoking. Nice reply.

"aware in a dynamic existence"
    ~~ In wonderment I bow to the Cosmos ~~

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Douglass For This Post:

onawah (21st January 2012)

25. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Soo...reading your post I am given to believe that you are no expert on the subject but based on how you 'feel' you are expert enough to know its sh1t. That isn't psy-ops.

That's not media derived advertisnig there? I'm not a doctor but I play one on tv.

And you know...I know you aren't doing it intentionally. It's just another case of not seeing our own ****. . "I need to back away from my statements". Why? Are you not sure of them?

Based on how I feel ...everyone should just eat cupcakes. If you're not eating cupcakes should I feel you are a victim of psy-ops?

No one was forced to read large blocks of texts, so why would we even bring up the subject of being forced?

Most any written language comes in large block of text, people have grown accustomed to quips, quotes, and phone text, but that another symptom of an increasingly sound bitten world . The way we communicate with each other is increasingly spare. So you state that you are not an expert on this ...so what are you basing your adamancy on? No expertise? Just feelings?

Since the video is a great source of consternation let's take it out of the equation. It's just the messenger we're shooting here.

Return to the core of the subject, sans video. That way we know we're safe from psy opted visual material. Is this agreeable, providing a means of mediation and solution?

And call in the experts. Those people who have experienced a process of integration. Or are currently in process. I tend view people who have had the experience as the experts.

And for the thread lurkers and participants at large.

How did you intiate your process of self integration.

What means did you use to support this process.

Do you recall any memories, associations, sources, and what emotional states kept occuring during these times of process. Did you have to keep returning to them?

How did you percieve your shadow, your dark when you intiated the work?

What prompted you to intiate pulling your peices together? Reason for doing so?

How did it effect the way you percieved the world? And how did it effect the way you managed your energy?

At what point in the process did you begin to feel your power point?

And any other relevant topics that one might wish to share.

Which makes sense to me.

Thanks.
    Trust your intuition, and bodily and energetic awareness. If it looks like sh1t, and smells like sh1t, there's no need to taste it to determine whether it is or not. This video, with the violence pointed out by yourself and Modwiz, is designed to sail right into the consciousness of people who are anger-bound, but my own body and energetic field rebelled strongly to it.

There is no reason to force people to read great blocks of text in a video, and as several of these were underlain by very busy visuals, this is one clue that something is up. No reason for that other than to lower the defences by the enforced reading, so shape, sound and subliminal flashes can be used to some end. In this instance, to enforce a sense of dis-ease, and to attempt to hinder the heart connection. I am, however, no expert on this, I can merely relate that both I and my partner felt the same thing, and that both of us have spent many, many years integrating our darkness, so can in no way be labelled from the "love and light" brigade.

Sorry I can't help you more.
    Last edited by 9eagle9; 21st January 2012 at 11:58.

26. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I didn't actually watch the whole video.
    I was very appreciative of the part that asked "what is love?" "transcendence and denial are not the same" and so on.
    But I felt bludgeoned by the violent, fast-moving imagery and so I didn't watch the rest, but the important questions being asked made me feel that more people needed to watch it, given the number of pie in the sky channeled messages that are circulating on the Net and here on PA.
    I am more than usually sensitive to violent images, but it took Music's post before I began to think again about the negativity of the imagery in contrast to the importance of the message.
    And ask, why would such imagery be needed in a message as important as this?
    Wouldn't the important questions being asked be enough?
    What could be the motivation of the source of the message in including this type of violence?
    Shock value might be useful at times, I suppose, but our culture is rampant with it, and so it's more numbing than anything else.
    I do know that mind control uses trauma as a way to gain control of the subject's mind.
    And I have read enough to know that there are psyops that use these techniques to condition the public consciousness.
    Some are more sophisticated than others.
    Whereas my intelligence may be sophisticated enough to detect the lies in a lot of channeled info, I might not have as yet detected how more sophisticated methods might be employed.
    Thus my second thoughts and questions.
    Forcing anyone to observe a more sophisticated mind control attempt would not be a part of a more sophisticated program, I would think, as that would set off alarms immediately.
    No one is being forced to watch this video, but they might be enticed to watch it , thinking that it is something it is not.
    I hope that answers your questions.

What this experience is bringing home to me more and more is just my need to get out of my head more and trust in the efficacy of doing things I ENJOY doing, like being in Nature, creating art, spending time with friends, instead of engaging in the pursuit of more knowledge on the Net, including PA, that I feel I SHOULD be acquiring.
    This has been the case with me since 911, when I realized there was so much more going on under the cover of secrecy than I had suspected.
    And something keeps pulling me back, and it feels like more of a compulsion than anything.
    Though I also think I would like to find some tools to help free other people from being unaware and to some extent, controlled by these techniques that are so widespread now, before moving on.
    Even when I was a child and was learning about advertising and how it is designed to manipulate us, I was very concerned about this.
    But I really don't want to go into a fullblown study of psyops.
    It's just too gruesome.
    And I hope to be done with this compulsion soon, in any case.
    The latter is probably what I need to be more concerned about, at this point in my life.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn (25th March 2012), Kristin (24th January 2012), music (22nd January 2012), Sebastion (22nd January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast