+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Easy way of recovering 5-6 degree of temperature from glass windows.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 times in 806 posts

Default Easy way of recovering 5-6 degree of temperature from glass windows.

I saved 5 to 6 degree of heat loss from glass windows. I spent about $20 for 5 insulation sheets of 180 cm x 90 cm ( thickness is 3 cm).

To build one layer of insulation wall is easy and material is cheap. 3M window tape is around $1 per meter. It's useless when area of window glass is big. I'll post another version of insulation curtain which I won't do it.

What I'll do is to make round holes on the wall so that the sun light gets through during the day.

Human body generates 100W of heat all the time. Rather burning fuel in cold weather to maintain indoor temperature, blocking heat loss is good for shelter, energy independent house. A concrete, modern building which have big window glasses turn into the ice brick when it stops the HVAC machine to heat up.

I began to take cold shower for preparation of shelter living in a village for myself. Using ambient temperature water saves up to 30% of utility bill. I don't burn fuel to heat up water for taking hot shower. Others do as usual.
    Last edited by Hughe; 20th December 2011 at 03:01.
    For free society!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Dawn (20th December 2011), LifeAngel (28th January 2012), Ria (27th January 2012), RMorgan (27th January 2012), sandy (20th December 2011), WhiteFeather (20th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: Easy way of recovering 5-6 degree of temperature from glass windows.

Kudos, great job.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

sandy (20th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Default Re: Easy way of recovering 5-6 degree of temperature from glass windows.

What you need is a sips panel on wheels

http://www.altbuild.com/images/JLC__...%5B1%5D.06.pdf

http://www.sipbuildltd.co.uk/downloads.html

Now a brick wall behind a SIPS building will give good thermal mass inside a great thermal insulator, creating a trombe wall. Solar passiv I'm sure is the way forward... That and free energy devices being unsuppressed.

Solar passiv simplified a good conclusion of a 6 part series, explains alot.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=eP6Y5-rDIY4
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

+ Reply to Thread