+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast

Thread: Possible original photo of the Roswell craft

1. Link to Post #101
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,248 times in 248 posts

Default Re: Possible original photo of the Roswell craft

Bill, wasn't it Steven Spielberg himself who once commented that if the Roswell footage was fake, he'd hire the guy who did it, as it's amazingly well done, especially considering how long ago that was!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to New Dawn For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th July 2012), Omni (10th July 2012)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks

Great Thread!
    I am aware of all the critics to the alien authopsy film. I have analized them carefully, as well as the movie production discrediting Ray Santilly.

My conclusion might be controversial, so, take it as my opinion only:

In my opinion the alien authopsy is real, as well as the other video published by Bill here. I have been working on the Roswell ship design recontruction for 20 years now. I started where William Louis McDonald had finished. I have found that the injures in the right leg of the pilot, are perfectly consistent with his position in the craft and with the angle of the crash. The alien has also injures in his arms and wrists, which are consistent with the Control panel breaks that can be seen in the first video in this previous thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Roswell-Crash-

Most investigators think that the control panels were in front of the pilots, (as shown in the plastic kit below) but I found that they were part of the seats, and when they were broken the pilot had his hands on the hand prints, and the injures were produced eactly where the control panel was broken.
    In the next image you can see the broken pannel.

The same can be seen in all the videos, and nobody has pointed this up to now. This is one of the many reasons I have to consider that material genuine.
    Here in this image you can see the position of the pilot who was injured and appeared in both films.

The idea of the control pannels connected to the seats is not an assumption, but based in witnesses descriptions of the interior of the ship.
    The camera is located at the exact point where the ship crashed against the rocks. You make your own calculations on how the injures and broken pannel are consistent or not.
    The other information that all we know discrediting the film, and Santilli could very well be a counterintelligence work. Consider that the powers that want to hide these things, have unlimited budget to do it, as well as the necesary impunity to force anybody´s claim, to say what they need you to say. I have studied the fake alien in the hollywood movie discrediting Santilli and I can say that it is really bad made. But I cannot say the same about the Original film. I wonder how a poor guy (Santilli) did a better work investing his personal budget, where a hollywod tank production couldn´t?

As for the photograph named in the title of this thread, it is not the first time I see it, and my assumption for now is that it is not real, mainly because the ship looks too flat. I am working on the exterior reconstruction of the ship, following witneses descriptions, and modern photograps of flying UFOs that fits those descriptions.
    Here you have a video of that type of ship:

Ernesto

NOTE ON THE INTERIOR IMAGE. The position of the 7 seats in the ship, are the same as in the Testors plastic kit, but later I found that the ocupants were not of the same kind. At the time the image was produced I thought they were all of the same kind. Apparently (I have to confirm this) there were 3 kind of beings. 4 of them where as the guys in the authopsy. The other two guys looking at each other in the image were of a diferent kind, and the commander (not shown in the image) who seated in the back was of a unique kind.

The amount of fingers were a sign of their rank: 6 fingers = lower rank (4 guys) 4 fingers = mid rank, (two guys) and 3 fingers = Higer rank which was the Commander of the ship)
    The size of eyes were also a rank sign, the bigger the eyes the higher rank of the beings.
    Last edited by ernesto; 9th July 2012 at 20:41.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ernesto For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th July 2012), danceblackcatdance (9th July 2012), eileenrose (10th July 2012), Flowerpunkchip (20th May 2016), mab777 (9th July 2012), mountain_jim (9th July 2012), noxon medem (3rd October 2017), WhiteFeather (9th July 2012)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

video not working I have no idea it came up as music and not video like an audio.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th July 2012), noxon medem (9th July 2012)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tron (here)
    the differences:
    - slightly different leg shape lines, the retrieval body seemed slightly smaller in proportion.
    The pointed diferences could be due to the fact that the guy was dresed in his tight suit, which was broken in some points, but in the aothopsy he was nude.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ernesto For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th July 2012), noxon medem (9th July 2012)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Hi, Folks:
    This is a hoax - I'm afraid.
    Here's the review on the book I posted to Amazon a little while back. (Please cross-post this to the PC forum with my best wishes to all - thanks )
    Dear Bill, I strongly respect your opinions. I really thank you for your great work, mainly because you are sharing it with all of us selflessly. I loved all your interviews, which made me open my mind, and still they are working! I would like to ask you to consider the possibility that the Alien Interview might be authentic. I have my own opinion, and have studied it since it was published, and found many hints that confirms my opinions (at least for me), on the other hand I haven´t found any sign in the book that could support the idea that it was fake.
    Sincerely Yours

Ernesto

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ernesto For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th July 2012), eileenrose (10th July 2012), WhiteFeather (9th July 2012)

11. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by SaiCO (here)
    Photo comparison is quite convincing, though of course the question what is it that on the photo remains ...
    I'm as sure as I can be that it's the same location. I'd say the old photo was taken slightly to the left of the viewpoint of the modern one. But the topography matches like a fingerprint.

It MIGHT be a tent or awning of some kind covering an area where the actual object was or had been - but the surface appears very taut and solid, like an upturned boat.

It's been consistently reported that the craft was not a circular disk. It was stated by one witness that the B-29 “Up an’ Atom” flew a "teardrop shaped craft" out of RAAF in November 1947. And Col. Walter Haut, the public information officer at the Roswell Army Air Field (RAAF), after he was shown it in a hangar, described it in a 2002 sealed affidavit before he died in 2005:

Quote It was approx. 12 to 15 feet in length, not quite as wide, about 6 feet high, and more of an egg shape. Lighting was poor, but its surface did appear metallic. No windows, portholes, wings, tail section, or landing gear were visible.
    That fits the object in the photo.

That UFO photo appears to fit in them there mountains to say the least. That is a nice find Bill : )
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th July 2012), noxon medem (3rd October 2017)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

OGM, a quantum loop is occurring with this thread.
    this goes to prove, presented with strong evidence,
    some will choose to dismiss it all.
    dream on, dreamer.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmer For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th July 2012)

15. Link to Post #108
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

I had talks with ray years ago when the footage first came to light. He was very eager to assure me that it was genuine and that he was concerned about being dubbed a fake.
    Well, years later and I actually still believe those words he told me, decide as you might, I made my choice....

Ammit
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th July 2012), Flowerpunkchip (20th May 2016), WhiteFeather (9th July 2012)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jimmer (here)
    dream on, dreamer.
    This case will never be dismissed or debunked. IMO This is One of the biggest UFO coverups in History. The second biggest coverup IMO and coincidentally was The Aztec Crash In New Mexico in 1948. Many never heard of this Incident.
    And coming in at The 3rd position is The Betty and Barney Hill Abduction Case.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th July 2012), InTheBackground (11th July 2012)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    dream on, dreamer.
    This case will never be dismissed or debunked. IMO This is One of the biggest UFO coverups in History. The second biggest coverup IMO and coincidentally was The Aztec Crash In New Mexico in 1948. Many never heard of this Incident.
    sorry, I wasn't clear.
    I'm 'quantum looping' referred to the alien autopsy film debate only.
    earlier in this thread it was established that santelli admitted it to a fake
    (or rather a reconstruction of a damaged real film lost to time).

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th July 2012), WhiteFeather (9th July 2012)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

dream on, dreamer.
    sorry, I wasn't clear.
    I'm 'quantum looping' referred to the alien autopsy film debate only.
    earlier in this thread it was established that santelli admitted it to a fake
    (or rather a reconstruction of a damaged real film lost to time).
    Apology accepted Jimmer as i thought you were referencing The Roswell/Corona Incident of 1947 New Mexico.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

22. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Possible original photo of the Roswell craft

in hopes that this thread stays alive, here's a '92 documentary
    created and lead-narrated by george knapp:
    ufo's: the best evidence.
    this baby is jammed packed with testimony, facts, images I've never seen before, including:
    rosewell (19:00), a younger bob dean, astronaut dr. brian o'leary, cia disinfo agent spilling the beans,
    an official military briefing saying that ufos are real and on and on.

this is machine gun, relentless journalism at it's best.

Just came across one of your older posts. Great Find Jimmer. Will watch this later. Wanishi

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

24. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

"Apology accepted Jimmer as i thought you were referencing The Roswell/Corona Incident of 1947 New Mexico."

oh, no. just the autopsy film.
    life is an attitude.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th July 2012), WhiteFeather (10th July 2012)

27. Link to Post #114
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm currently trying to contact John Mercieca.
    Hi Bill,

From post #73 of this thread, were you ever able to make this contact? Any updates, by chance?
    Last edited by Turcurulin; 9th July 2012 at 23:53.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Turcurulin For This Post:

Cartomancer (9th July 2012), WhiteFeather (10th July 2012)

29. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

I did some research concerning the entire region and geographical context of the Roswell crash. This region is home to both the Trinity test site (first nuclear bomb) and the Very Large Array of radio telescopes. In addition the new Virgin Spaceport is being built here. The VLA is a geomantic talisman representing the trinity thus the association w/ the trinity test site. The VLA forms a triangle that is 21 miles on each side. One tip of the triangle points to the trinity test site. Another points to the Lucifer Telescope at Mt. Graham.

In the movie Contact w/ Jodi Foster the concept of star gates is woven into the story. The VLA is a representative star gate that is on the same latitude as the Temple at Baalbek, Lebanon. There are some UFO theorists that say the Roswell UFO actually crashed at the future site of the VLA which is designed to look for alien radio signals among other uses.

Also notable is interest in this area by Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Von Humboldt. There may be much more to the Roswell UFO crash than meets the eye. Rose themed names are common places of talismamic importance to those that believe in such things. Here is a video I made about Roswell and the VLA.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Bluewool (20th May 2016), eileenrose (10th July 2012), Turcurulin (9th July 2012), WhiteFeather (10th July 2012)

31. Link to Post #116
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by SaiCO (here)
    Photo comparison is quite convincing, though of course the question what is it that on the photo remains ...
    I'm as sure as I can be that it's the same location. I'd say the old photo was taken slightly to the left of the viewpoint of the modern one. But the topography matches like a fingerprint.

It MIGHT be a tent or awning of some kind covering an area where the actual object was or had been - but the surface appears very taut and solid, like an upturned boat.

It's been consistently reported that the craft was not a circular disk. It was stated by one witness that the B-29 “Up an’ Atom” flew a "teardrop shaped craft" out of RAAF in November 1947. And Col. Walter Haut, the public information officer at the Roswell Army Air Field (RAAF), after he was shown it in a hangar, described it in a 2002 sealed affidavit before he died in 2005:

Quote It was approx. 12 to 15 feet in length, not quite as wide, about 6 feet high, and more of an egg shape. Lighting was poor, but its surface did appear metallic. No windows, portholes, wings, tail section, or landing gear were visible.
    That fits the object in the photo.

That UFO photo appears to fit in them there mountains to say the least. That is a nice find Bill : )
    The photo looks pretty authentic on the left. My only concern is the people / aliens in the photo. If it's our military, then the guy in the middle right of the picture has some really short looking legs. Very interesting photo, I hadn't seen it before.

32. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

It is to my understanding thru research via books/ videos/websites....... that the military were utilizing radio/microwave signals in the new mexico desert to take down these alien craft out of the sky. Which Thereby recovering such ET technology and backward engineering these technologies for the betterment of its military/government gains and its hidden agendas. Most of these technologies that were recovered from the craft are itemized as Fibre Optics, Lasers, Infra Red with respect to Night Vision Goggles, Kevlar found on the alien bodys and (Later Used as Bullet Proof Vest material) CD Discs, Integrated Circuits, Microprocessor Computer Chips etc. Dupont had its hand in some of these backward engineering technologies.

Re Micro Chips:
    Fiber Optics Members of the retrieval team who foraged around inside the spacecraft on the morning of the discovery told Colonel Blanchard back at the 509th that they were amazed they couldn’t find any conventional wiring.

Where were the electrical connections? they asked, because obviously the vehicle had electronics. They didn’t understand the function of the printed circuit wafers they found, but, even more important, they were completely mystified by the single glass filamentsthatran through the panels of the ship. At first, some of the scientists thought that they comprised the missing wiring that also had the engineers so confused as they packed the craft for shipping.Maybe they werepartof thewiringharness that was broken in the crash. But these filamentshad a strange property to them.

The wire harness seemed to have broken loose from a control panel and was separated into twelve frayed filamentsthatlooked something like quartz. When, back at the 509th’s hangar, officersfrom theretrievalteam applied light to one end of the filament, the other end emitted a specific color. Different filaments emitted different colors. The fibers - in reality glass crystal tubes - led to a type of junction box where the fibers separated and went to different parts of the control panel that seemed to acknowledge electrically the different color pulsing through the tube.
    Good read here.
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...dayafter15.htm
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 10th July 2012 at 00:38.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Cartomancer (10th July 2012), eileenrose (10th July 2012)

34. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

In my opinion this is how the Roswell Ship should look like:

That is the reason I believe the picture is not real, although the rocks in it are real.
    Ernesto
    Last edited by ernesto; 10th July 2012 at 00:38.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ernesto For This Post:

Cartomancer (10th July 2012), WhiteFeather (10th July 2012)

36. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

When we observe UFOs. We sometimes have to ask. Is it ours.......... or from the stars?

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

37. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Cartomancer (10th July 2012)

38. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

The photo posted by Bill does look good and someone even found the spot where it was originally taken. Maybe their legs look stubby in the pic because they are wearing some type of protective suit?

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

WhiteFeather (10th July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast