+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Round Two: David Wilcock, Death Threat, Lions, Tigers, Bears, Oh no

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

Exclamation Round Two: David Wilcock, Death Threat, Lions, Tigers, Bears, Oh no

Below is the latest blog by Duncan:
    ---

December 19, 2011 at 5:12 pm

Kerry, I wish that the majority of this could have remained private between us, as friends. But, being that it is not, I can deal with that.

So let me start simply by quoting words from a song by Tom Petty: You can stand me up at the gates of Hell and I won’t back down.

As far as the whole David Wilcock death threat/”Anonymous” radio interviews, I stand by what I said. I honestly do believe the whole thing was an orchestrated dog and pony show. I stated my opinions about this whole thing, and about Wilcock in the post a couple nights ago, and it seems that most everyone who is a follower of David Wilcock is now up in arms trashing me.

I love it. I’m used to it. The problem I have is that there seems to be a double set of standards. Some of us can be trashed, vilified, threatened on and on, and as long as we sit in the corner, eyes down, mouth shut, everything’s okay. We might even get a pat on the head from time to time. But let us state our opinions, yes, forcefully state our opinions, and all hell breaks loose.

So, I’m going to state my opinion one more time, Kerry. And again I will state — take it for what it’s worth. If it’s worth something to any of you — great. If it isn’t worth anything to any of you, that’s okay too. I feel it would have been more appropriate and more productive for you, Wilcock and “Anonymous”, to have had a discussion privately before ever allowing Wilcock to take to the radio.

Even then, it would have been better if you had hit the mute button when he began his bawling, and had him calm down before ever trying to speak. For all things, there is a season. I’m sorry, but in my opinion, his bawling incoherently on your radio show did him, nor anyone else, any good. Yes, it was a display of emotions. But then was not the time to display those emotions.

You and others over the past couple of days have stated that Wilcock isn’t like me. That’ true. And he should be glad for that. If he hadn’t elevated himself so high, he would not have fallen so far. What I mean by that is that he seems to fancy himself at near guru status. Being so confident about the future and what he thinks is going on, it is incongruous that he would behave at that time lacking aplomb and poise that befits that title, at least if not for himself, then for the benefit of those who he is an example to.

Was it not you, Kerry, who told someone not too long ago that we all choose to be here and we all choose what we’re going to go through, and we are not victims? So by your own words, David is no victim. Am I correct in this, or is this a double standard?

I have always counted you as a friend, Kerry. And I still do. I have always supported the work of Camelot and Avalon and Bill and you and he together. And I continue to do so, even with this. But I cannot in any way support what I have called this dog and pony show. I’ve been reading all over the internet today, people wh say I have no compassion, I’m cold, etc.

Kerry, I think yo know better than that. I have wept. I do weep. For innocents that I can’t help. For the children who are constantly being abused and killed, because there’s not enough people to give a damn to even try and stop it. But let someone say one foul word about someone who they hold in high esteem, and boy howdy. there comes all kinds of attention. even Jeff Rense has all this on his website. He’s afraid to touch the MILAB child abductions, but when it comes to gutter ilk, and BS like this, he’s all over it.

I’ve also seen where people say I was only doing this for attention. Trying to get publicity off of it. I think you know better than that, too. You know the number of interviews that we turn down. We turn down sometimes as many as ten interviews a week. It’s not about publicity for us, it never has been. I turned down book deals, because they want to turn that into a dog and pony show and not the truth.

If David’s life was really threatened, then he learned a good lesson. You dont publicly state that you’re not afraid of the powers that be, the Illuminati, and that you’re not afraid of death, and then receive a death threat from someone who calls someone who calls someone, who calls someone, and turn into a blabbering mess.

Kerry, as you and I have discussed many times, we are in a fight. And supposedly, David Wilcock is in this fight with us. Am I correct in that? Now, lt’s say you have two fighters in a ring. One fighter gets knocked down and bloodied. The bell rings. He gets helped back to his corner. Does a good trainer get in front of him, give him a hug and big sloppy kiss and tell hin everything’s gonna be alright? He slaps the piss out of him, tells him to get back up on his feet, and get back in there and fight to win. Then, it’s up to the fighter.

These are not the times for coddling. You know the kind of person I am, Kerry. I have helped a lot of people just by your asking. I’ve never turned you down once to help someone when you ask. And why do you have top speak for these people so vehemently? Why can’t they speak for themselves? Another question I have concerning David Wilcock and others — it does concern me that you are spending a tremendous amount of time defending them. Why? These guys are big boys, they can take care of themselves, or they should be able to. If they’re going to be in this fight with us, they’re going to have to learn to take care of themselves.

Now, I don’t even want to go into the whole gold/bearer bonds/lawsuit/book of codes , because it’s all BS. Do you remember NESARA? How long’s that been around? You should know, and David should know, and “Anonymous” damn well knows, these people can shut down entire countries with the snap of a finger. do you and David really belive that trying to legally sue someone is going to change anything? Nope. It ain’t.

Oh, and I did read today someone accusing me of being very long-winded, so I guess I need to hurry up and finish, okay?

What I want to do now is copy and paste a very few paragraphs of a book I wrote. In these paragraphs you will read what I learned a life’s lesson about when to show emotion and when not to. Every word you read in these paragraphs are true — they happened. And I carry the scars, Not only the physical, but the mental and psychological scars of that event every day with me. I see that child’s face every day.

So, I want to close this with one statement. I said my piece about all this. I don’t care who hates me, or who I’ve disgusted with anything I’ve said, I’ve stated my opinion, I stated the truth.

I would rather have 100 enemies that respect me, than a million friends who will turn their back on me.

And the gods know, I’ve got the enemies, and right now they’re lining up. I’m done with this. friendships can be fleeting — it’s up to you.

At the top of the stairs, I hesitated for two or three seconds. Decision time. Two closed doors faced me with nothing to tell me which one was dangerous. As always, I thought of the Lady and the Tiger story. A magnified sound came through my earphones. I shoved them off to better orient on the noise. A sort of faint feeble scratching, like a moth’s wing on paper, filtered through the door to the left.

The old fashioned surface-mounted lock flew open when I side-kicked the lock with my boot and the scene went into tableau. What I saw will haunt me until the day I die. The man was maybe forty-two or forty-three, slender and adequately muscled. The girl was maybe five or six, and she was face down on the table. Her eyes, still turning toward the sound of the splintering lock, had what might have been hope in their lost blue depths when the man drove the knife into the back of her small, helpless neck.

A glance at the smears of blood on the table and her buttocks told me she had been raped and sodomized. The rag in her mouth told me why her hands had made the only sound I had heard. By the time the arm with the knife had finished its swing, the cry “No witnesses!” reached me. “You can prove I killed her, but you can’t prove I ****ed her. They can’t blame that one on me.”

His triumph turned to puzzlement when I dropped to one knee and sent a three-round burst into his chest. Just over the heart. Then I lost it. Maybe it was those forlorn eyes over the rag-stuffed mouth. Maybe the background array of Bunsen burners and open cabinets stacked with bags of cocaine. Maybe the fact that my own daughter would soon be the age of this one. Whatever it was, this asshole would never “break in another new ’un.” A red berserk rage closed over me before the dead man could finish slamming into the faded wallpaper. I remember some kind of twisted intertwined patterns of vines and flowers running up to an incongruous border of Greek frieze.

The three-round burst had killed him. The knife hit the floor before the corpse hit the wall. I began unstitching the bastard, up and down, across and back, holding the body dancing against the wall. What parts of it weren’t soaking into or being imbedded in the wallpaper were flying all around the room.

I had expended maybe a dozen rounds when I kicked in the front door. Another three when I killed the bastard. An Ingram MAC-10 can take a ninety round clip, and I always used a ninety round clip when on a job such as this, so I must have hit the bastard seventy-five or so times after I killed him. As I said, the corpse was dancing on the wall and coming apart fast. Blood, brain, ****, and body matter was running down the wall. It seemed like an eternity before my bolt fell on empty.

I threw my weapon around my back on its sling and turned to the little girl, tears welling in my eyes. I began working the wadded rag out of her mouth, then pressing my hand to the wound in her neck while I fumbled for a handkerchief. Somehow, she managed to take hold of my hand, hope still in her eyes as they glazed over and her gurgling breath stopped.

I lost it again. Still holding the little body in one arm, I pulled my weapon back to the front and detached the magazine. I had decided to shoot the bastard some more. So I laid the small, lifeless body back on the table. I was still fumbling with a fresh magazine when Richards stalked into the room, his face placid behind a cloud of cigar smoke.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” I heard him say as three other Unicorns trotted in behind him. I whipped the MAC-10 up and squeezed the trigger as I pointed it at Richards. The gun was still empty, and I didn’t even have the satisfaction of hearing the hammer fall on an empty chamber as the other Unicorns grabbed me from all sides and wrestled it away from me. Richards turned away from me and waved his cigar around the room. “Log it and get the hell out of here.” He was as unruffled by the corpse and the splattered body as he was by my attempt to kill him — one cold son of a bitch. A true animal.

Not so were Kentucky’s finest, the state police who were sent to clean up. Wherever you looked there was a state cop heaving his guts up. I guess their training had failed to prepare them for follow-up operations here, where the clean-up was done with a shovel and bucket.

Anyway, their job was to dispose of the bodies and drugs, and dummy up a story like how a prisoner or two was taken then turned over to authorities in some far off state on a fugitive warrant or something. From all the Bunsen burners and other equipment in use, the house might have been hooked into one of the dozens of gas wells in the area, and I half expected to see the house go up in flames from an open gas line. I don’t know if it happened. An hour from the time I first saw the house, and less than ten minutes after I kicked in the first door, I picked up my spent magazine. Sean handed me my Ingram as I walked out of the yard. I didn’t look back.

Halfway down the rough leveled half-acre that served the coal company crack factory as a heliport and parking lot, Sean stumbled over a loose rock. When he righted himself, he was chuckling. “You really would have shot our Ernst, wouldn’t you?” he asked as he draped an arm across my shoulders.

“What do you think?” I asked him, as I flicked my flashlight where the Blackhawks and Cherokees were waiting. They were too far away for the beam to reach, but at least we wouldn’t have to climb up the hundred feet of rope to get a ride back to debriefing. Richards probably didn’t want any blood or brain matter smudged on those neat nylon ropes. “Sean, my friend, did you ever feel like you couldn’t kill something enough and just shooting it somehow fell short in punishment?” I asked, as we picked up our pace.

“Ever since I was a kid,” Sean answered. “When I was about eight years old I had a hamster, a golden hamster. Just a white-bellied rodent, no bigger than my hand is now.”

Big friggin’ hamster, I thought to myself.

“Uh, Sean,” I said. “I’ve heard this one before.”

“Quiet, lad,” came his reply. “You need to hear this. Now where was I? Ah, yes. This hamster was a super hamster. He had to be strong because he learned to spread the bars of his cage and get out. Every night he would wake me up, snuggling against my shoulder.

“Well, my older sister had a kitten, a mean half-Siamese sumbitch that would rake his claws across any ankle he could get to, except Margaret’s. One morning I realized Clark hadn’t woken me up. I called him Clark Kent, and I found him at the door to my room. That slant-eyed bastard kitten was sitting there with his paws hooked out waiting for Clark to move. Despite being wet with cat saliva, the little body was still faintly warm. So the cat played with him, maybe for hours. Probably crippled him first so he couldn’t get away. Then he came back and played with him.

“Of course,” he continued on, “I couldn’t kill the cat … then. My sister ran out of her room, grabbed him up, and ran to Mama for protection. You know what reminded me of Clark Kent? It was that baby lying on that table. Played with then killed. I suppose the prick thought he was going to get to be tried, and one of those hill juries would go easier on a murder than they would on rape and sodomy of a child.”

He was right, of course. These old boys may not put too high a value on life, but they sure do on self-respect and dignity. No one ever said they were the brightest people on earth.

“Anyway, I buried Clark Kent in a shoe box, and then I went back behind the garage and dug a hole big enough to hold a hat box. I wanted to bury that damn cat alive, but he would have ripped my hands open and left evidence my sister would have recognized. I wound up smashing him with the flat side of a shovel and cramming him into a small hat box.”

By now, we had reached our Jeep Cherokee. The Blackhawks were for Richards and the state police. The other Unicorns were catching up to us. “As far as my sister ever knew, old Sun Yat Sin just wandered off. But my daddy would look at me sometimes and rub the scars on his ankles. Times I’d swear he tipped me a wink, but I did my best to look puzzled.”

Sean paused and fished out one of the long brown cigarettes he favored. “My point, Duncan, is that what you felt up there is older and more basic than any concept of justice man ever came up with, my friend. Christ may have died for our sins, but that can’t match the satisfaction we feel from putting a few rounds of lead into some asshole that is feeding off the young and weak-minded. And you know by now, money is a great insulator. No matter how you get it, it protects you from the slings and arrows of outraged justice. The only thing you have to worry about is vengeance, and our Christian laws have outlawed that. Our only hope for real justice is the sort of end-run we are giving the pricks, where you shove a muzzle up their ass and run through a magazine.

“Hang in there. That kid could have been your own little girl, could she not? Same hair, same eyes. Only one thing wrong with your actions. You didn’t stay cool. Get hot later and scream like hell. But keep your cool while the action is on. And Duncan, I think you really would have shot Richards. You scared that man tonight. You scared me, too.”

http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/...-no-round-two/
    Last edited by Trail; 20th December 2011 at 20:03.
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

baddbob (20th December 2011), Belle (20th December 2011), Calz (20th December 2011), crosby (20th December 2011), dAkapacity (20th December 2011), gaiagirl (21st December 2011), Gardener (20th December 2011), GCS1103 (20th December 2011), ghostrider (21st December 2011), Hervé (20th December 2011), joedjemal (20th December 2011), Kristin (20th December 2011), Lazlo (21st December 2011), Loveisall21 (20th December 2011), Midnight Rambler (20th December 2011), Nasu (20th December 2011), Referee (20th December 2011), RMorgan (21st December 2011), StephenW11UK (20th December 2011), sygh (21st December 2011), THIRDEYE (20th December 2011), truth4me (20th December 2011), Unified Serenity (20th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 times in 258 posts

Default Re: Round Two: David Wilcock, Death Threat, Lions, Tigers, Bears, Oh no

I support duncan, david, kerry, and bill just to name a few!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

Calz (20th December 2011), crosby (20th December 2011), etm567 (20th December 2011), StephenW11UK (20th December 2011), Sync (21st December 2011), thewebkid (20th December 2011), truth4me (20th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

this situation is riding the edge of a razor. i so wish that cool heads prevail and that a compromise of some sort can be achieved. we need all too stand together. no division. no fear. thanks trail for the re-cap.
    regards, corson

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Calz (20th December 2011), etm567 (20th December 2011), Kimberley (20th December 2011), mosquito (21st December 2011), Nasu (20th December 2011), Semnyi (20th December 2011), sygh (21st December 2011), truth4me (20th December 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Man,I don't know what to say about all that. Duncan is one tough SOB that's for sure. He tells it like he see it right or wrong......

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Calz (20th December 2011), crosby (20th December 2011), Sebastion (20th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,731 times in 1,428 posts

Well, maybe it's time to get it all out there once and for all. But I do wonder what the hell is going on with this forum and why we're all at each other's throats. There's some kind of drama in every thread. Is it being done on purpose or is it (I do hope not) the end of days ............?

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Belle (20th December 2011), Calz (20th December 2011), crosby (20th December 2011), jade (20th December 2011), jjjones (21st December 2011), jp11 (21st December 2011), jsb_swampfox (20th December 2011), mosquito (21st December 2011), onawah (20th December 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

I appreciate all the experienced based sharing from ***all*** parties.

Duncan suggests his wish some things could have been said in private.

Understood ... but consider ...

We are a family ... despite our differences of opinion at the end of the day are we not on the same page???

No shame in sharing family exchanges.

Last couple of DW threads have left me drained. I expect some others feel the same.

Sup with the divide and conquer here? Devil in the details? Who is the enemy (if there is one)?

What chance do we have if we, as those allegedly grouping as "service to other" souls aligned with the "whitehats" have if all we do is continue to quarrel amongst ourselves based on ego and who is (more) right???

Seriously???

Is the programming against us so complete ... so thorough???

If the human spirit is so strong how can that be?

If, as Duncan suggests, the best path is the middle road ... that of the grey balancer ... then let us be open minded in considering that option.

We are here for a purpose ... and it seems like a lot of folks even here are too divided in that idea to provide a means to the end of the nonsense that has ruled us for how many years?

How many lifetimes?

standard blah blah disclosure of IMHO
    Last edited by Calz; 20th December 2011 at 20:33.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Belle (20th December 2011), crosby (20th December 2011), dAkapacity (20th December 2011), Gardener (20th December 2011), jp11 (21st December 2011), Kano (20th December 2011), Kimberley (20th December 2011), Kristin (20th December 2011), Mark (20th December 2011), Miller (20th December 2011), modwiz (20th December 2011), mosquito (21st December 2011), Pete (20th December 2011), Sebastion (20th December 2011), thewebkid (20th December 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Hi. Much respect to all of the individuals mentioned in this thread. Didn't I hear somewhere that Ed Chiarini
    Founder of WellAware1.com says Wilcox and Fulford are actors? What is Avalon's verdict on this one?

I'ed like to to see Ed try and answer questions to the credibility of Pane Andov.
    You want extraordinary claims? Pane's got em..
    Peace is every step
    Semnyi

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Semnyi For This Post:

crosby (20th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

OMG another divide and conquer! Don't let it happen.

Duncan do you remember talking about the archetypes (Gods) returning, (when discussing Cern) well its started, don't you think?
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

000 (20th December 2011), Calz (20th December 2011), crosby (20th December 2011), Kimberley (20th December 2011), Kristin (20th December 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member thewebkid's Avatar
    Thanks

Duncan, the thing about this dialog that muddies the waters is that we are all trying to create more well-being on the planet and the unkindness that comes through isn't the gentle nudge from a loving older brother, but a caustic hammer on someone who embodies a lot of raw sensitivity that i personally would like to feel and see my child grow up with - even as he tells his own courageous truth. There are a lot of different ways to go about this life creating more well-being on the planet. It is good to recognize that there are diverse roles we all take. Just like in my body, the white blood cells do a lot of the dirty work - they know that they are there in support of many other systems in place AND they know that not every cell should be a white blood cell or a liver cell, etc.

I support you both - we are all figuring this whole thing together. We are stumbling together, screwing up, saying dumb things, but I got your back through it all.

I encourage that the underlying psychological substrate that funds this dialog be creating more well being so that the semantics don't detract from what we are here doing together.
    Last edited by thewebkid; 20th December 2011 at 20:43. Reason: typo
    Ron

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thewebkid For This Post:

Calz (20th December 2011), Gardener (23rd December 2011), jp11 (21st December 2011), Kimberley (20th December 2011), Loveisall21 (21st December 2011), onawah (20th December 2011), Pete (20th December 2011), Ria (21st December 2011), Sebastion (20th December 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Member Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 310 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Sup with the divide and conquer here? Devil in the details? Who is the enemy (if there is one)?
    Hi Carlz,

Talking for myself here, I don't get caught up with the divide and conquer here on Avalon, because I don't think my POV or opinion is that important to post. Good information is so much more interesting than someone else's point of view or opinion. I have heard a saying that rings very true: "Opinions are like a$$holes, everybody's got one!" So I think some people have an opinion incontinence here on the forum that clods up the really juicy information-service this forum has.

And I just realized how contradictory this must sound venting my own opinion about this, but I think it is important because there must be a lot of others who notice the same as me and keep quiet like I have (for a pretty long time).

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

Calz (20th December 2011), Gardener (20th December 2011), jp11 (21st December 2011), kevlar (20th December 2011), Loveisall21 (21st December 2011), onawah (20th December 2011), Sebastion (20th December 2011), selinam (20th December 2011), sygh (21st December 2011), Trail (21st December 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Good time to express something I've been thinking and I say this with all my heart... This is the most incredible group of people in the planet. We are looking into the looking glass and have been for a very long time. I would give my life for any one of you. I mean that with all my sincerity. Divide and Conquer is exactly the game. How do we speak truth without hurting the ego of another? Is it possible when we do not even know what the truth is? Probably not. We are still on the fringes here in many ways, but where else are we going to go? I love you ALL even though some of you piss me off from time to time. LOL. But being pissed off isn't the worst thing that could happen to me. The worst thing would be to be asleep and not asking hard questions even if I'm proven wrong. That would suck.

From the Heart,
    Wormhole

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Calz (20th December 2011), Flowerpunkchip (21st December 2011), Gardener (20th December 2011), gooty64 (20th December 2011), joedjemal (20th December 2011), jp11 (21st December 2011), Khaleesi (20th December 2011), Kimberley (20th December 2011), NancyV (20th December 2011), onawah (20th December 2011), Sebastion (20th December 2011), thewebkid (20th December 2011), Unified Serenity (20th December 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

May the Force be with you ALL....Thanks Duncan, can always count on you shooti'n from the hip/ tough on the rest of us that are so far outta the loop that we cling to anything that seems new and may bring a change to the Game that we really know so little about/ Is there anyone that is not compromised?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardunk For This Post:

Calz (20th December 2011), Gardener (20th December 2011), jp11 (21st December 2011), Kristin (20th December 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 times in 315 posts

Seriously. No more of this divide and conquer, peanut gallery noise. Thinking out loud: Duncan, want to really try something honorable, try and prove that what David is saying is "BS" by supporting your words with evidence, otherwise, you're the one pushing yourself into a corner. So far, he has done a hell of a lot more digging and has presented what he has found to the public. Want to help the people of Earth? Then start *doing* it, because making unnecessary ruckus is not helping. Playing the shade of gray is also not about causing ruckus. To play the shade of grey, you must form a proper counter argument which has some actual weight behind it. Calling something "BS" is utterly foolish with nothing to back it up. Please do your research before uttering a single word.

Enough of getting upset over spilled milk. This should not have to feel like an episode of The Young And The Restless. I *think* self-aware adults might just, possibly maybe, be a little better than that.

Your enemies are not each other!!! How absolutely dense do people have to be to not be able to see that? Please...

I have respect for *everyone* who helps this Earth genuinely and does it together, no matter how different their views. I do not have respect for childish back and forth bickering from anyone, no matter what their intentions.

"When the kids are united, they will never be divided!"
    Last edited by 000; 20th December 2011 at 20:56.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 000 For This Post:

Calz (20th December 2011), jp11 (21st December 2011), Kimberley (20th December 2011), Loveisall21 (21st December 2011), Miller (20th December 2011), mosquito (21st December 2011), onawah (20th December 2011), StephenW11UK (20th December 2011), Turcurulin (21st December 2011), Words of Joy (20th December 2011), Zillah (21st December 2011)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

There really is no "wrong" opinion.

We are all here in 3d duality to make choices and learn.

Hopefully enough will agree to add enough weight to make some progress ... but in reality it is all good. We progress at whatever rate is comfortable for us.

To be clear ... duncan vs david isn't the dividing line ... just another choice along the road.

By no means one right the other wrong ... another black and white illusion.

Learn to discern grey.

Choose well my Avalonian friends

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

000 (20th December 2011), Gardener (20th December 2011), gardunk (20th December 2011), jp11 (21st December 2011), Kimberley (20th December 2011), Midnight Rambler (20th December 2011), modwiz (20th December 2011)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

I for one do not think Wilcock and FUlford are actors. There aren't many actors who could pull of Fulford's performance in an old Camelot interview, and not that maney that could pull off David's sobbing during that radio interview.

There is also the evidence, however you choose to take it, of David's facial resemblance to Edgar Cayce, as seen here,

and the extraordinary similarities between his astrological chart and that of Cayce, in which all five of the inner plants are in the same sign, and most within a few degrees, of the other. I have read, although I cannot say whether this is true, that the time at which David was born was the only time in some hundreds of years that that was the case. This is discussed here:

http://www.larryhunter.com/David%20W...trological.htm

Planet ...............Cayce Placement........Wilcock Placement.....Degrees Variance
    Sun ..................28 Pis 23....................18 Pis 27.................10' 4"
    Mercury.............11 Pis 42....................27 Pis 1 R................16' 41"
    Venus...............15 Pis 42.....................10 Pis 28.................05' 14"
    Mars.................11 Cap 10...................17 Cap 30................06' 20"
    Moon................12 Tau 12...................12 Tau 41................00' 29"

Table 1. Similarities between Cayce/Wilcock natal planetary positions -- Inner Planets Only.

(if someone can tell me how to post a table, I would appreciate it!)

By the way, before anyone starts jumping all over David for "self promotion," this particular discussion -- about his likeness to Edgar Cayce, and the probability of his being Cayce reincarnated -- is the work of someone else. The likeness is, to me, striking, and I think many other people see it as well. So, there are plenty of folks willing to say this is what they think, and to post this information. So, please don't blame this material on David! I am even hesitant to bring it up, because of what some will say. But the likeness is there, both in the face and in the chart.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

Calz (20th December 2011), Gardener (20th December 2011), jp11 (21st December 2011), JRS (21st December 2011), misericordia (20th December 2011), onawah (20th December 2011), Ria (20th December 2011), Semnyi (20th December 2011)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

I have done my best to give this my full attention....and want to share my thoughts...

I am here, apart of this forum, because my role on this planet is to be an example of how love works and how being a creator works. Be sure to know I am fully aware that I am also a human being and therefore still a work in progress just as we are all works in progress. We are all on different rungs of the ladder in the evolvement of creation. However the rungs of the ladder all work together whether you like it or not. It just is!

I would love to challenge us all to use this thread as an exercise of forgiveness and non judgement. And a challenge to look at what is working and not give attention to what in not working.

What Duncan wrote is such a perfect example of how we create or own reality. I do not judge any of it as right or wrong. I can only discern darker and lighter. And folks we all have spent time in the darkness at varying levels. Not just in this life time but the ones before this one, whether here on earth or other places in the universe. As being infinite spirits we have all spent time in the dark and we continue to grow lighter and lighter. That is what this earth exercise is all about.

So the challenge to use/ you/ me my brothers and sisters of Avalon is this.... can we take what Duncan wrote and shed love on it and use it as an analogy of how creation works. Can we not take any sides or defensive stance? Can we view/look at what Duncan says, What David Wilcock is saying, what Kerry is saying etc etc... and recognize that we are all striving for the same outcome, AN END to the Darkness and a move up the ladder into Lightness.

So if your game I would love those that are willing to do two things... One take a moment and share your vision of the world you would like to create and second any tips/suggestions on how to create it.

Thirdly you might have fun with the exercise of using the whole Duncan, David, Benjamin, Kerry connection and share how you witness how they are and have been perfect examples of creating their reality in front of our eyes. And how they are wanting the same outcome that I suspect is why we are all here gathered together at Avalon. We all want an end to the darkness.

I want to get this first part posted before the thread gets to long... so I will be back with more in a few minutes...

But before I go I want to share one example of my witness of Duncan. He still views himself as a fighter and guess what he still is and he is showing us what fighting looks like and how it plays out in his life. And he is showing us how he has not yet learned that love conquers all not revenge. This is not judgment on my part I am tying to thank Duncan for being the example he is being. I will be back with more on this.

And to get started on this part....I envision us moving into a new era when the eye for an eye mentality stops. When mankind reaches an understanding that we are all one. And that if we see the abundance of the universe we are abundant. We are not all alike and that is a blessing...wouldn't it be boring if we were all like? I see the day when all have learned that we create our own reality that we are creators in training on in this hologram of duality or separation. We set things on our unique paths to be who we are now before we incarnated into this current place on earth at this very moment to learn what we needed to learn. What Duncan has needed to learn he is learning. What I needed to learn I am learning. What you reading this needed to learn you are learning. Learning never ends, evolving never ends. I see A day when we help each other evolve and not judge those that are lower on the rung of the evolution ladder as lesser...

More on this to come....

Thanks ... I am having fun with this and asking others to join me in having fun with this...

Much love
    Last edited by Kimberley; 20th December 2011 at 21:23.

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

000 (20th December 2011), Calz (20th December 2011), cellardoor (20th December 2011), Cottage Rose (20th December 2011), dAkapacity (20th December 2011), Eric J (Viking) (20th December 2011), Gardener (21st December 2011), jp11 (21st December 2011), JRS (21st December 2011), Kristin (20th December 2011), modwiz (20th December 2011), Reirrac (20th December 2011), Zillah (21st December 2011)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Quote Posted by Semnyi (here)
    Hi. Much respect to all of the individuals mentioned in this thread. Didn't I hear somewhere that Ed Chiarini
    Founder of WellAware1.com says Wilcox and Fulford are actors? What is Avalon's verdict on this one?

I'ed like to to see Ed try and answer questions to the credibility of Pane Andov.
    You want extraordinary claims? Pane's got em..
    Peace is every step
    Semnyi
    I was trying to reply to you, but forgot to use a quote, so you can't tell that I was replying to you... The post down thread with the photo of Edgar Cayce and David Wilcock is my reply to your question...

That's all.

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

I for one have no problem at all believing that DW is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce.
    The similarities are not only clear from the photos of DW and Cayce, but from other photos of people that DW is close to in this life, as compared to photos of people that Cayce was close to. They look very much the same and play roles in DW's life similar to the roles they played in Cayce's life.
    The only thing unusual about this is the fact that this kind of evidence of past lives has only been available since the camera was invented.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (20th December 2011), Ria (21st December 2011)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I for one have no problem at all believing that DW is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce.
    The similarities are not only clear from the photos of DW and Cayce, but from other photos of people that DW is close to in this life, as compared to photos of people that Cayce was close to. They look very much the same and play roles in DW's life similar to the roles they played in Cayce's life.
    The only thing unusual about this is the fact that this kind of evidence of past lives has only been available since the camera was invented.
    Some interesting data to be sure ... but as David does ... I prefer to set that aside.

Could quite well be true. Let us look at David's current life's core work. The current news type of story could have some truth but remains to be seen. Mega arguments have ensued here. Don't discount it without proof otherwise. Certainly don't discount his core work.

Short note - anyone with any other opinion is quite welcome. The sensitivity to opposing opinions in the last couple of threads has been a real head scratcher. It doesn't need to happen. Why should it???

That would be a most intereresting question for those who wish to pursue that path.

Not for me this time ... as with the "sleeping prophet" I am heading for slumber

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Franny (20th December 2011), jp11 (21st December 2011), modwiz (20th December 2011)

38. Link to Post #20
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    I appreciate all the experienced based sharing from ***all*** parties.[...}
    Duncan wrote in one of his blog that both white hats and black hats want the same thing: EVERYTHING!

You know... like the democrates and republicans in the US... both side doing the work for the third party... the string holders behind the curtain.

Quote Is the programming against us so complete ... so thorough???
    Yes, Calz, Sir!

... ever checked that work: The programming of a Planet?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (20th December 2011), Franny (20th December 2011), Unified Serenity (20th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast