+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Miriam Delicado

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Default Re: Miriam Delicado on Star Born Support - 01-26-2014

the video has no sound here either, something wrong with it. Blog talk radio is certainly the alternative right now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Mu2143 (29th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Last edited by Mu2143; 18th March 2015 at 22:57.

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Last edited by Mu2143; 18th March 2015 at 22:57.

5. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Default Miriam Delicado on Night Magick Radio Show - 01-30-2014

Last edited by Mu2143; 18th March 2015 at 22:58.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

Axman (31st January 2014), Kristo (31st January 2014), WhiteFeather (31st January 2014)

7. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: Miriam Delicado on Night Magick Radio Show - 01-30-2014

A Great Woman, and a great spokesperson for Mother Earth,,, Love this woman's energy.

Her latest message from her website. Great Stuff indeed!!!

As I reflect on the past 25 years of my life I see a world that has changed. Never could I have imagined what my life would be like today and how my interactions with extraterrestrials could shape every aspect of my life. Being dedicated to bringing about a deeper understanding of these beings, advocating for responsible living and interacting with the elements of our planet such as water with honor and respect.

Humanity has changed, we have changed our perceptions, our beliefs, the way in which we interact with one another, all of which 100 years ago would have seemed like magic. So where are we heading? What kind of future are we creating and building with our thoughts, our actions and our associations?

The Great Ancestors as I call them, who go by many names such as star beings, extraterrestrials, aliens and many more… They’ve begun to shape the planet to awaken the souls of humanity to remember.

As a person who has met some of these beings face to face what I know to be the truth is that nothing that we experience, believe, perceive or project is what it appears to be on the surrface.

This profound and intriguing journey of interacting with these beings has taught me strength of my own personal spirit, through faith and belief in the greater good of all life and how to be in the moment trusting that all things are meant to be.

2013 was an extremely challenging year for many people all over the planet and it was a new beginning for many of us as we let go of old patterns and began to replace them with new ways of living our lives. As the new year begins many of us are feeling a sense of calm that has not been present for a very long time the sense of urgency that we once felt appears to be disolving.

What makes this interesting is that the Great Ancestors informed me that as a global society we would be releasing a great deal of these set patterns in 2013. So once again, the beings are sharing information with me saying that 2014 is a year of great transitional change.

This is the year to focus our thoughts into manifesting the visionary dreams of a future planet that until now was unimaginable. Just as it was 100 years ago… Our lives today were unimaginable. This is a reminder for us to not hold on to preconceived ideas. Allow for our lives to manifest what the Creator is asking for us as a whole. Live in the moment and have trust. For example, things such as freedom, peace, love, spiritual knowledge etc. the purpose of life… Is the human experience.

We have been denying ourselves the human experience.

Many people who have had contact directly or indirectly with these otherworldly beings have been awakened to this deeper level of the human experience. The experience of seeing the future, healing people, advocating for life and being connected with the unseen world such as inter dimensional beings and ghosts for example.We are… The future… We are here together to support the collective growth, expansion and acceptance of having truthful lives free of restrictions.

Our work as a collective is done by focusing on the tasks that lay before us as individuals. For example, advocating for indigenous people’s rights, protecting waterways, stopping the fracking of our earth, protecting the right and freedom to plant natural seeds. These are only a few examples of the work that the awakened are collectively doing to allow for that future in which we are free to have the human experience in which the freedoms and knowledge is limitless.

Collectively we are making a difference. Collectively we have changed the world. Collectively we will continue to transform the global society. The message that I am receiving from my contacts, the Great Ancestors, is that we will be successful, but we must be patient and persistent in our collective work as well as continue the transformation of our personal lives.

This is the year the transformation will begin to manifest our collective future. Remember that life is always changing and this particular year there will be many events that will shape our future. Live in the moment because your thoughts today will manifest what we see and experience tomorrow. Until then we as a collective are creating what our future is. This is also why it is important to remember to not focus on the negative aspects of information that may be brought into the public. Knowing the possibility of great destruction or change can help us to prepare for that possible future. But once we decide that is our future then it becomes our reality and manifests. So prepare for all things and remember that your thoughts in our collective thoughts… Create… And manifest… Our future.

Together we find limitless freedom,
    Miriam
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 31st January 2014 at 16:12.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Kristo (31st January 2014), Melinda (31st January 2014), Wind (31st January 2014)

9. Link to Post #46
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

Default Miriam Delicado at International UFO Congress, 2009

I see this was posted at the Ranch shortly after its publication, but thought it deserved its own thread. It ties together themes from her earlier speeches quite nicely. I take details with a grain of salt, but to me this is a powerful, centred message conveying much heart and honesty.

10. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Default Re: Miriam Delicado at International UFO Congress, 2009

I'm really pickin up what she's layin down!
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Gekko (24th July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3