+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst 1 20 60 70 71 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1413

Thread: David Icke 2011

1. Link to Post #1381
    Thanks

Default Re: David Icke 2011 - We have Reached the Point Now.

@phoenix & ktlight,
    ..once you go higher, you go lower... i guess till one can go next level we be banging our heads against the ceiling....maybe if we all rise at the same time we bang thru' ..my experience with my surroundings is that we hardly ever rise simultaniously...allways one hops before the other, together climbing allone...

hmm very black n white, not sure if i agree with myself here..bit to compact..

aqnyone

ontopic,
    don't believe the hype, let yourselve be opend by what resonates with your system but be weary for digital assult, icke's vid posted above is accompanied with very patriotic mind****ing indoctrinating musick...this allready stops me

one love, one all, one thought
    Last edited by 00101; 21st December 2011 at 20:13.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 00101 For This Post:

crested-duck (22nd December 2011), Phoenix (25th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #1382
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Re: David Icke - Niburu TV Interview

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    That was great KT thank you. David should be awarded the highest honour mankind can give to any person alive.

Stan
    Aranuk, I agree with you.

CeltMan, the interview was recorded by Niburu TV.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

CeltMan (21st December 2011)

5. Link to Post #1383
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I really like the tone of the activist at the end.
    Those who stand in integrity understand that the clarion call of true justice has rung, has been ringing, and will continue to ring until injustice is erradicated.
    No more do we have to speak in back rooms to a handful of like-minded. Everyone knows the issues and is well versed in the popular uprisings. Conversations pop up in morning coffee line-ups, on buses, between co-workers, at the dinner table, on our TV shows, to name a few. The particulars are easily disseminated in this timely scenario. I myself, this week alone, have referred one person to the Freeman material, two to Wade Frasier's site, A Healed Planet, and two to Project Camelot Portal. And now we continue our covos at a more sophisticated/integrated level.
    Others are doing the same. Many others. This effect will have wide-ranging ramifications in very short order. Some of us will not accept half-measures as solutions any longer. Nor will we allow the lies of the ages to be perpetuated - not on our watch!
    I second the idea of a bill of rights for all the peoples of the earth. And not just some rights but individual, comprehensive rights with justice and truth as its cornerstone and foundation.
    We will settle for nothing less.
    It is only fair.
    And good.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Black Panther (22nd December 2011), crested-duck (22nd December 2011), jackovesk (22nd December 2011), Sebastion (22nd December 2011), Swanette (21st December 2011)

7. Link to Post #1384
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: David Icke - Niburu TV Interview

Hi KTlight you may be wondering why you have not had much of a responce for this David interview ? Its because i posted it a couple of days ago...LOL..Steve..

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...w-Reality-Show
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 21st December 2011 at 21:14.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

CeltMan (21st December 2011)

9. Link to Post #1385
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

What a great video, thanks for posting ktlight.

Palestine. Palestine must be free. It is at the heart of all injustice.

WOW

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to taliesin For This Post:

crested-duck (22nd December 2011), jackovesk (22nd December 2011), ktlight (22nd December 2011), truth4me (22nd December 2011)

11. Link to Post #1386
    United States Avalon Member whenyournex2me's Avatar
    Thanks

I love David Icke... I really do...
    "A mighty order of ages is born anew. Both the prophetic Virgin and Saturnian kingdoms now return. Now a new progeny is let down from the lofty heavens... The boy soon to be born in whom the iron age shall come to an end, and the golden one shall arise again in the whole earth." Charles A.L. Totten

"Home: Arcturus
    Been to: Orion, Andromeda, Pleiades"

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whenyournex2me For This Post:

crested-duck (22nd December 2011), selinam (22nd December 2011)

13. Link to Post #1387
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

Default Re: David Icke Says Enough!

Wonderful video. Thank you kt

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

ktlight (22nd December 2011)

15. Link to Post #1388
    Thanks

Wow thanks so much KT. I have an Arab Muslim friend who is almost Avalonian in outlook who I will send a link of this tomorrow.

A most encouraging video!

16. Link to Post #1389
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: David Icke Says Enough!

It is time to fly Israel, When you agree to make a covenent, You choose to commit to an oath, Not the chosen ones, but the ones that have chosen, I was awaiting your awakening and now my heart leaps with joy that your young are awakened. Peace

If Israel can achieve peace then the whole world has peace, I am curious why there are no comments on this thread, is this not good news??? i would appreciate your opinions, https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...871#post378871

17. Link to Post #1390
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

I really like David Icke as I do like Eckhart Tolle . They have a 'little' bit
    different characters, I know. But as they say themselves, they aren't
    Mr. David Icke of Mr. Eckhart Tolle, the ego. They are consciousness experiencing
    itself on Earth, just like we all do. So I don't see them as all-knowing or guru's and
    I ain't a fan like people where fan of the Beatles. They have made me understand
    that the power they have found lies within. So in the end, if we pretend time exist,
    I don't need anyone to learn me things. I will have the connection to
    all the knowledge myself. They are examples for us to follow. They are the Peaceful
    Warriors in their own way. We can be the Peaceful Warriors, in our OWN way. We
    don't have to be famous, we don't have to write books, we don't have to educate
    other people. If the intention is there to change the future of humankind in the
    right direction we can be really powerful together.

Quote Posted by Phoenix (here)
    The rage and sadness that dwells inside me is becoming unbearable these days.
    I can understand you. You are human. We have emotions. Just don't loose yourself (your real self) in the rage and sadness. They are part of the ego. We have to turn those emotions into power to change the world we live in.
    Remember Who You Are!

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

crested-duck (22nd December 2011), efields (22nd December 2011), Gardener (22nd December 2011), jackovesk (22nd December 2011), Phoenix (25th December 2011), Sebastion (22nd December 2011)

19. Link to Post #1391
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Excellent video as usual, Klight.
    thanks
    Jeanette

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

crested-duck (22nd December 2011), jackovesk (22nd December 2011), ktlight (22nd December 2011)

21. Link to Post #1392
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Black Panther (here)
    I really like David Icke as I do like Eckhart Tolle . They have a 'little' bit
    different characters, I know. But as they say themselves, they aren't
    Mr. David Icke of Mr. Eckhart Tolle, the ego. They are consciousness experiencing
    itself on Earth, just like we all do. So I don't see them as all-knowing or guru's and
    I ain't a fan like people where fan of the Beatles. They have made me understand
    that the power they have found lies within. So in the end, if we pretend time exist,
    I don't need anyone to learn me things. I will have the connection to
    all the knowledge myself. They are examples for us to follow. They are the Peaceful
    Warriors in their own way. We can be the Peaceful Warriors, in our OWN way. We
    don't have to be famous, we don't have to write books, we don't have to educate
    other people. If the intention is there to change the future of humankind in the
    right direction we can be really powerful together.

I can understand you. You are human. We have emotions. Just don't loose yourself (your real self) in the rage and sadness. They are part of the ego. We have to turn those emotions into power to change the world we live in.
    In particular this resonates...

Quote They are consciousness experiencing itself on Earth, just like we all do...
    David Icke's ability to 'Tap Into' the Universal Truth before many others is his unique 'Gift' and it has taken a long time for others to catch up...

He's gone from speaking to 1 or 2 people in a room, to 1,000s in large venues and literally Millions through the Internet, and it is only 'NOW' the 'Too Busiers' are starting to get it...

...and what's David's weapon of choice..? THE TRUTH...and that's exactly what they come to Hear...

22. Link to Post #1393
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,995 times in 2,111 posts

This video was very worth watching as across the globe , humanity is waking up, from flash mobs to music to thousands with banners wanting freedom , helping our neighbors in support whether it be right next door or a thousand miles away in another country is what it's all about . The awakening is happening and these next couple years will be what will turn the course of humanity in what was originally created and intended for all of us. Smile!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Black Panther (23rd December 2011), crested-duck (22nd December 2011), ktlight (23rd December 2011)

24. Link to Post #1394
    Thanks

Default David Icke - Who`s Controlling Who? - Listen To Your Heart

"Exposing the dreamworld we believe to be real Listen to your heart When it`s calling to you. Listen to your heart Theres nothing else you can do. I dont know where you`re going And I dont know why, But listen to your heart Sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile. The precious moments are all lost in the tide, yea. They`re swept away and nothing is what is seems, The feeling of belonging to your dreams. And there are voices That want to be heard. So much to mention But you cant find the words. The scent of magic, The beauty thats been When love was wilder than the wind."

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

eaglespirit (23rd December 2011), Fred259 (23rd December 2011), mab777 (23rd December 2011)

26. Link to Post #1395
    Thanks

Default DAVID ICKE ☼ Explains The Ultra Criminal World Financial System

Who benefits? is the question to ask yourself.

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Aurelius (23rd December 2011), Gardener (23rd December 2011), GlassSteagallfan (27th December 2011), grannyfranny100 (23rd December 2011), Ishtar (26th December 2011), jjjones (23rd December 2011), ponda (23rd December 2011), Realeyes (23rd December 2011), Ria (23rd December 2011), truth4me (26th December 2011)

28. Link to Post #1396
    Thanks

Good video

Jack - I agree that there is too much "love and light" talk. I don't bother to complain about it on forums, people believe what they want to believe. I've followed Wilcock and others from time to time, but that whole L&L thing just doesn't do anything for me. Never has.

Its important to hold close the best of intentions for others when performing any action - but sitting around imagining white light streaming in to save us all, is not action. Taking it to the streets is action. Writing protest songs and putting them out on the internet is action. Educating others is action, unless you're going to run around telling people to "focus on love and light" or spread the message of any given "saviour" (GFL etc.) - cause that's not education. That's just saving the co-intel pro crowd a bunch of work.

I say let's make those wankers work hard for their blood money eh? Better yet, bring em around to our side.
    Last edited by JoshERTW; 23rd December 2011 at 22:20.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to JoshERTW For This Post:

ktlight (23rd December 2011)

30. Link to Post #1397
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Hey Phoenix, Its ok to feel your feelings. Its not a simple thing to just not let it get to you. About a month or so ago, I felt the same as you. It will pass, eventually.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Black Panther (24th December 2011), Phoenix (25th December 2011)

32. Link to Post #1398
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Default Re: David Icke is Right about the Reptiles

It seems the Annunaki may be the reptilian aliens. Now are the benevolent or rather evil? What is their agenda? Are they here now in human form?

33. Link to Post #1399
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,957 times in 4,333 posts

Default Re: David Icke is Right about the Reptiles

I hear you BL, but I don't think so. I think it's like Charles Forte says, that numerous civilizations and or Empires have had the earth in their, control.
    There is no telling how many species have come and gone since the Annunaki.
    I don't know if you have ever checked out Robert Morning Sky's "Terra Papers", but it paints something I could see as being a template of sorts.
    It describes the Annunaki as a mammalian evolved intelligent race, closer to our own, and the reptilian race as kind of being a galactic empire of sorts, where as the Annunaki are kind of like the appointed dukes of our area of space.

Now, I"m sure this isn't true, but for me it opens up the idea that it is not going to be a simple cut and dry answer.

Man,,,,this is one of those threads I need to go back and re-read, especially Carmody's posts, if I'm not on my A game I sometimes skip those posts because of the necessary brain candy needed to digest those posts.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BestLion (26th December 2011)

35. Link to Post #1400
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Default Re: DAVID ICKE ☼ Explains The Ultra Criminal World Financial System

excellent video.......

36. The Following User Says Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

ktlight (26th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst 1 20 60 70 71 LastLast