+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 12/21/2011 - One year until .... ?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Logan's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 12/21/2011 - One year until .... ?

We are one year away from the famed date of 12/21/2011?

Anyone have thoughts on what may or may not occur? Do you think the date itself is really that important, or is it more a period of time in which changes will occur? What are these changes?

Thoughts? Predictions?

I have no predictions, but I have thoughts! I don't know what, if anything, will occur, but I have an open mind and open heart towards anything that may happen.

I also have the song "Age of Aquarius" stuck in my head this morning so there is that....

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Logan For This Post:

Loveisall21 (21st December 2011), mab777 (21st December 2011), Mark (21st December 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Default Re: 12/21/2011 - One year until .... ?

Maybe the cusp of inner transformation. Although the process has began and will continue after that date I do not think there is anything to fear.
    Relax and let the energy flow smoothly.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Ron Mauer Sr (21st December 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Some say that that time is now?
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

6. Link to Post #4
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

I'd hazard a guess that the world's economies and fiat currencies will be fully collapsed by this time leading to a full blown public mistrust ot TPTB leading to their ostricision and reform verging on revolution. Looking at Argentina today and the middle East I believe they will attempt (and fail miserably) to orchestrate WW3 in the interim. Bit of a holographic show at the olympics culminating in very little other than to confirm (albeit psuedo) that life elsewhere does indeed exist.

Once that has occured we can then quote the Mayans that the "world will not be the same again" after this date. If these things do occur, spiritual progression across the board is a no brainer.

7. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hey mate,

This is both good and bad.

It´s good because soon enough we will see what happens. I´m sure lots of things will happen politically, socially and economically, but I don´t thing anything paranormal will happen.

The bad thing is that we will have at least a couple of hundreds of threads in forums like this and articles in websites, claiming all sorts of nonsense things, and a lot of people will make money out of these unfunded claims...

Prepare for some serious Earthly changes, but also prepare for another year of agony and new-age doom stuff.

Cheers,

Raf.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Ivanhoe (22nd December 2011), jsb_swampfox (21st December 2011), Midnight Rambler (21st December 2011), seko (21st December 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

The Earth changes are certainly very real. Here it is on the winter solstice and it's 55 degrees outside. I have seen only a handful of real "winter" days here this year. Mostly it stays above 50 degrees (farenheit).

DC usually has COLD winters... we have had no winter. It's confusing the hell out of the animals and the trees. Some trees dropped their leaves, some of them still have half their leaves, some of the leaves never even changed color in the fall!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Logan For This Post:

Mark (21st December 2011), Samsara (22nd December 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Quote Posted by Logan (here)
    The Earth changes are certainly very real. Here it is on the winter solstice and it's 55 degrees outside. I have seen only a handful of real "winter" days here this year. Mostly it stays above 50 degrees (farenheit).

DC usually has COLD winters... we have had no winter. It's confusing the hell out of the animals and the trees. Some trees dropped their leaves, some of them still have half their leaves, some of the leaves never even changed color in the fall!
    But with respect, the climate has (and always will) evolved and changed. It's not neccessarily indicative of anything bad.

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Absolutely.. I don't think it's a bad thing. I don't mind not freezing my stuff off! It's just odd.

13. Link to Post #9
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

I will predict that the major change will be of awareness, a gradual change, not similar to a light switch.

Lies will be immediately detectable by most. Intuition and perception will be enhanced.

The light and dark sides will have played their roles. More will embrace the concept of unity consciousness.

Those unwilling to change will feel very uncomfortable here.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Logan (21st December 2011), Mark (21st December 2011), music (21st December 2011), ponda (21st December 2011), Samsara (22nd December 2011)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I wonder if my own awakening is part of this? The past two years I have had such an insatiable hunger for KNOWLEDGE... I love learning and always have, but I soak up things lately. I don't have a ton of time to read like I used to so I spend a lot of time at work listening to lectures via YouTube.

90% of them are alternative media. Right now I'm listening to a fascinating talk by Nassim Haramein.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Logan For This Post:

Kano (21st December 2011), Mark (21st December 2011), ponda (21st December 2011)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 times in 204 posts

Those intent to mislead are bent on telling others that we don't have to do anything. The rest without such intent are probably on an ego trip. I used to be on such a trip.

The change is already happening. And we will certanly see 2013.

The bulk of the work now has to be done in the heart.

Things are definitely going to happen in 2012, unprecedented ones, that will compel humanity to react to right all the wrongs those in power have planned to create. But those mentally and spiritually prepared won't be caught off guard and be lost in the emotions.

There is no where to hide for those who persist to exploit humanity. But it will take a few decades for there to be heaven on earth, when the old world comes apart.

And those with a virtuous heart, will be safe and protected no matter where they are.

We will get through it together (and hopefully, out of it, within this lifetime).

Last edited by Tenzin; 21st December 2011 at 16:21.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Post:

music (21st December 2011), Samsara (22nd December 2011)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Like I have heard said in the past, there will be so many other things going on (some orchestrated, some not) that we won't even have time or energy to dedicate to 12/21/12 when it comes. Considering the financial debacle, the potential for WWIII, Earth changes, pestilence, etc, it's easy to see that if these things all converge at the same time, we may not care that 12/21/12 has come and gone.

I do not think that any one thing will happen on that date. It is just a marker. The awakening is fully underway presently.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

gooty64 (22nd December 2011), jsb_swampfox (21st December 2011), Logan (21st December 2011)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

The weather has been odd this year for sure. It's Michigan! It snows here! It's just weird that there's only been one major storm this winter. Usually we've dug out a couple of times by now. I know there's been more snow Up North and a bit more to the West, but in my area - we've only had an inch or two. A lot of people are starting to get "snow" crazy.

As for next year - I think the date will pass by like 1/1/00 did, but I also think that the world will be significantly different than it is now. The Euro can't hang on much longer and it feels like "something" is reaching a climax, but it's hard to know exactly "it" is. It just seems like it's going to get a lot harder to pretend everything is "normal" & "balanced" and I don't think it will get easier until a catalyst changes everything. "Barely hanging on" is going to be a lot of people's state of mind. The system is going to fall - it's really a matter of how long are people going to keep propping it up. It really seems inevitable because we just can't keep going the way that we are. Something needs to change and more people seem to know it, but they don't know what to do with the information they are getting/feeling. It will also be clear to more people who walks in light/love and who walks in darkness/hate. It's going to get harder for people to hide their true natures because when material things are stripped away - all you have left is who you are.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kcbc2010 For This Post:

BlueGem (21st December 2011), Logan (21st December 2011)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

My neighbors here in the suburbs... I wonder what they would do if they didn't have BMW's with vanity license plates anymore? Probably eat their young...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Logan For This Post:

777 (21st December 2011), RMorgan (21st December 2011)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I do believe it has been a gradual change over the last couple of years, because such a dramatic and sudden shift would cause problems. I believe it will be an entertaining year to say the least, as people will naturally panic as the date draws nearer. Religious panic on par with the year 2000 is to be expected!

I think during the coming year, it will be a culmination of the gradual change we have seen over the last few years. As Logan said above, I have had an insatiable appetite for knowledge, actively seeking out new things to learn for the sake of it. Whether the 'big change' will be slow or fast is hard to say, but I think in 2012 we will be in the height of change. I have talked to so many people who have experienced a feeling of foreboding, of bated breath, of knowing something is happening around us (without really discerning what exactly it is).

I am eager to see what the new year will bring, but I think we should perhaps show caution too, because not everyone will acknowledge or accept what is going on, which could bring out the worst in people. So relax, stay positive, and enjoy the ride!

26. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

the same movie we had last year, same actors, same script.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

modwiz (21st December 2011)

28. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member jsb_swampfox's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that nothing will happen. Maybe someone will come out and "revise" the date again on the Mayan Calendar when that date has come and gone. I honestly hope something Good will come, but I believe we are going to have to bring that change....not a date on a calendar. All we need is a global awakening that extend around the globe.I believe that is happening right now. We are all part of that awakening, so we must continue to help others "wake up".
    No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

29. Link to Post #18
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    the same movie we had last year, same actors, same script.
    Time to stop the train, I mean script... maybe this message will help:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post385733

30. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

IN "The Secret History of the World" by Jonathan Black, he says that there will be an eminent scientist who will 'prove' that God doesnt exist and that this will be a big crisis culminating at the aforementioned date. Well, there are all sorts of consciousness experiments being publicised which use techniques to create a sense in people of a 'presence' in the room with them, which they may or not believe to be transcendant, but, either way, is wholly created by brain stimulus. SOMehow I just dont see this information as 'sticking' with religious zealots and actually bothering them.

I think a lot of people will remain unnafected by the coming year, and others will accelerate their process of growth and awareness very fast. Some plants will grow others will remain inert.

31. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

There will be more major weather event in 2012, there will be more earthquakes as the magnetic forces of earth ebb and flow with the cyclical events of the universe. This coincides with the predictable 11 year sun cycle, this could cause major disruptions to our flow of information and communication.

Many of the people predicting, planet X, Pole shift, etc etc will start to put a different spin on their messages, this is simply called survival, they certainly do not want the money train to stop so most of their messages will undergo a radical change, some may even be audacious enough to put a new date on their predictions.

We will be one step closer to UFO/Alien disclosure. We will have several major UFO events throughout the year, it will make no difference if they are real or staged, a few will be spectacular and it will grab the attention of the world. I do not believe we will have to wait too long into 2012 for this to happen.

We will be told in 2012 that our scientist have discovered absolute proof that life has existed or does exist in the universe. To many this will be revelation that will be hard to accept. This will cause many to question their religion but remember the Vatican has gotten way out in front of this already. There will be a major shift on how the mainstream media will report UFOs and possible alien life (in the universe and on earth), they will take it much more seriously.

Political unrest will be the order of the day. The middle east will not realize their freedom for a long time as they (for the most part) only changed from one regime to another but at least it will have been a small step step in the right direction. When the youth of the middle east realize that they have not actually gained their real freedom there will be a slow growing rumble that will erupt at some point. Maybe late 2012 or sometime in 2013.

Europe and North America will move in a more fiscally conservative direction. Never ending government pensions and social programs will be deeply curtailed, this is will cause much pain but it will be necessary to gain survivable financial footing. As a result there will be demonstrations and political upheaval like many have not seen in their lifetimes. Many people have woken up to the fact that our politicians are self serving, they are now aware of how poorly elected officials have looked after the people's interest.There will be wholesale political change in Europe and the United States in 2012. Many more will wake up in 2012 and voice their concerns before falling quiet once again!

Will the EU survive will be one of the biggest questioned answered in 2012. Hopefully not. There will be a time for a one world government but this is not it. Right now the premise for one Europe and one world government is being moved forward by bankers and those that want to consolidate power, not by those that have mankind's best interest at heart.

+ Reply to Thread