Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 1617

Thread: Ron Paul (2010-2011)

1. Link to Post #1461
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Default Re:New Ron Paul Song by Golden State

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Yes, you appear a liar ETM, and as usual, once the proof is given, you have nothing much left to say about it. You go on every Ron Paul thread and throw trash around. So, here is my response again to you lying about the truth. Yes, RP is being accused wrongly, and it's plain to see, but for some reason, you hate a man who stands for the constitution, has never waffled, never voted to raise taxes, never voted for anything unconstitutional, and is our best hope for recovering.
    Dear Serenity,`

A few points where I disagree with you:

Quote Yes, you appear a liar ETM, and as usual, once the proof is given, you have nothing much left to say about it.
    I haven't responded because I don't want to get in a mud-slinging match with you. And, as usual, you seem to be responding with personal attacks rather than content, and you are twisting my words and misrepresenting what I said.

Quote You go on every Ron Paul thread and throw trash around.
    This is not every thread, this is the second thread. As far as I can tell, the other one was deleted. Thus, I thought it reasonable to do this again. We are all allowed to post our opinions here, are we not?

Quote So, here is my response again to you lying about the truth. Yes, RP is being accused wrongly, and it's plain to see, but for some reason, you hate a man who stands for the constitution, has never waffled, never voted to raise taxes, never voted for anything unconstitutional, and is our best hope for recovering.
    On the contrary, I have always liked Ron Paul, and particularly and specifically for those traits you mention here. I certainly do not hate Ron Paul. Where did you get that? And, as I said, I was very sorry to discover this about Ron Paul. He was responsible for those newsletters; they went out for years with his name on the top of them. If he disapproved strongly of the content, he would have -- or certainly should have -- done something about it. So, I conclude -- and this is just my personal choice -- that he was, and very likely still is, a racist.

As I was blissfully unaware of this fact, I thought other supporters of Ron Paul might find it interesting.

And I could be wrong. But the evidence is there, and it should be considered. To stop your ears up and say, no, it cannot be -- what is it you keep saying about people who support David Wilcock? That we willfully don't want to hear the truth? That we are cult followers? That we cannot honestly consider criticisms by those who disagree with us? Do you see a mirror somewhere?

Lastly, I have absolutely no desire to get into a big brouhahah with serious supporters of Ron Paul. If you are that strongly devoted to him, please just disregard my remarks, which were intended for people who like Ron Paul, but like me, were unaware of these other issues, and for folks who can deal with a little honest, sincere disagreement without going off.

Sincerely,

ETM
    Last edited by etm567; 22nd December 2011 at 01:57.

2. Link to Post #1462
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Default Re: Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu AGREES WITH RON PAUL..!

There was a commercial on tv, showing how israel's people are starving
    and they need our help to feed them.

Prime Minister Netanyahu just said in the video that they don't need any
    help at all, so don't send money to that commercial ad. Obviously, someone
    else is going to keep all your money and israel gets nothing.

In fact, don't send money to anyone asking for money. There is another
    commercial on tv with the SPCA begging for money to help keep their
    pets alive. I think they are asking for 18 dollars a month and out of that
    18 dollars, the SPCA only gets one dollar. If you want to help animal shelters
    then give money to your local animal shelter.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

GCS1103 (22nd December 2011), jackovesk (22nd December 2011), Referee (22nd December 2011), sandy (22nd December 2011), Unified Serenity (22nd December 2011)

4. Link to Post #1463
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Default Re: Ron Paul on Jay Leno 12/16/11

Quote Posted by AlternativeInfoJunkie (here)
    Quote Posted by alienHunter (here)
    Is that meant for me...if it is that's a first for me...interesting. I'll give you another first...I'm not going away feeling like a winner like I would normally. you guys have acquitted yourselves well on behalf of your beliefs. I just don't share them.

I think Obama is essentially good...you think Obama is essentially bad.
    I think Paul is naive, living in and for a world that doesn't exist outside his womb of influence.
    you think Paul is the answer to mankind's fundamental illness...well, I certainly disagree with that.
    ...And another thing! I don't think obama is essentially bad. Obama is a tool. His masters are bad, or rather just serve themselves. If a gun owner shoots somebody do you blame the gun? Is the gun bad? Did the gun have intent to harm someone? No. The gun is a tool. The person who had their finger on the trigger is responsible. The tool certainly isn't good either. It just carries out it's master's wishes. Obama is a tool and right now he is in the most dangerous of hands.
    This is exactly why hard-core Obama supporters have a hard time letting go. Obama may well have the best of intentions (I won't go so far to say so, just sayin' it's possible)... in any case people who like Obama and can't let go tend to resonate with Obama, the person, but at the end of the day, he's only human. He jumped in and played the game. To play the game, you have to play the role of tool, and then do your best to influence where you, as the object of a higher power, hit the nail. Hopefully on the head, and somewhat per your own internal visions. That's the game you describe wherein the President is the tool.

The biggest and most important difference between Barack Obama and Ron Paul (and nearly every other politician in Washington) is Ron Paul has never played the game. He answers only to higher principals, which is not characteristic of the typical politician, and certainly not of the successful politician. Frankly, it's amazing Ron Paul has risen to the level he has.
    Last edited by T Smith; 22nd December 2011 at 03:56.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (22nd December 2011)

6. Link to Post #1464
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default NY Times Projects Ron Paul As Clear Favorite To Win Iowa..!

Highly accurate collated figures show Congressman trouncing Romney & Gingrich

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A New York Times Iowa primary projection, using figures collated from all the latest poll results and surveys, shows that Ron Paul is the clear favorite to win the crucial first Republican primary set to take place in just 13 days time.

“These forecasts are formulated from an average of recent surveys, with adjustments made to account for a polling firm’s accuracy, freshness of a poll and each candidate’s momentum,” reports the NY Times, noting that the method “improves accuracy” of the result.

The current figures show Ron Paul’s chance of winning the Iowa primary at 49 per cent, with Romney in second at 27 per cent and Gingrich in third at 15.5 per cent.

The numbers are collated from ten different polls that were conducted over the course of the last three weeks, including surveys undertaken by Rasmussen, PPP and InsiderAdvantage/Majority Opinion Research. The results underscore how Paul has surged into first position over the last ten days, having been placed third at the start of the month.

The two most recent polls in Iowa have both found that Ron Paul is the current frontrunner in the crucial first primary state.

The results of a Iowa State University poll released today reported Paul in the lead with 27.5 percent of 333 likely caucus-goers, with Gingrich in second at 25.3 percent and Romney in third with 17.5 percent.

A survey released Sunday night conducted by Public Policy Polling showed Ron Paul in first place ahead of Romney in second and Gingrich in third, whose campaign was described as “imploding”.

A recent CNN report also entertained the strong possibility that Paul could take Iowa, noting that his campaign was far more aggressive than Mitt Romney’s in that Paul’s campaign office was a “hive of activity,” whereas Romney’s was still closed at mid-morning.

In addition, another new poll conducted by CNN / ORC released today finds that Ron Paul is the strongest GOP candidate when it comes to a hypothetical head to head with Barack Obama, firmly debunking the establishment Republican talking point than a Ron Paul win would ensure Barack Obama’s re-election.

In a direct head to head with Obama, Paul does better than all of his GOP rivals in a wide and diverse range of population categories, including males; persons ages 18 to 34; persons under 50 years of age; persons earning less than $50k per year; persons who have attended college; crossover Democrats; self-identified liberals; self-described moderates; residents of the Northeast and Midwest geographic regions; and those residing in urban areas.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/ny-times...-win-iowa.html

7. Link to Post #1465
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Merry Xmas to 'ALL' Americans from Ron Paul...

8. Link to Post #1466
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Default Re: NY Times Projects Ron Paul As Clear Favorite To Win Iowa..!

Quote In a direct head to head with Obama, Paul does better than all of his GOP rivals in a wide and diverse range of population categories, including males; persons ages 18 to 34; persons under 50 years of age; persons earning less than $50k per year; persons who have attended college; crossover Democrats; self-identified liberals; self-described moderates; residents of the Northeast and Midwest geographic regions; and those residing in urban areas.
    Interesting demographics and very hopeful news Jack, a great find. I know more Dems, Liberals and moderates that are favoring RP than Repubs and conservative folk. But, thatʻs just my circle.

Newt continues to shove his foot in his mouth in his usual unwholesome way. Perry is as slick as snot and Romneyʻs game plan is becoming more and more apparent. There is hope.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

crested-duck (22nd December 2011), jackovesk (22nd December 2011)

10. Link to Post #1467
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by latte (here)
    Quote In a direct head to head with Obama, Paul does better than all of his GOP rivals in a wide and diverse range of population categories, including males; persons ages 18 to 34; persons under 50 years of age; persons earning less than $50k per year; persons who have attended college; crossover Democrats; self-identified liberals; self-described moderates; residents of the Northeast and Midwest geographic regions; and those residing in urban areas.
    Interesting demographics and very hopeful news Jack, a great find. I know more Dems, Liberals and moderates that are favoring RP than Repubs and conservative folk. But, thatʻs just my circle.

Newt continues to shove his foot in his mouth in his usual unwholesome way. Perry is as slick as snot and Romneyʻs game plan is becoming more and more apparent. There is hope.
    The opinions of people are usually dictated by where they source their 'information'. Repubs and conservative folk use typical party regurgitant for their primary info. Therefore the 'opinion' they have is the one shaped and given to them. It would be hard for them to like a candidate who is portrayed in such an unflattering and untrue light.

11. Link to Post #1468
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Good that favouring-slickness-and-conceit-over-integrity's time has come.
    To the end.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

crested-duck (22nd December 2011), jackovesk (22nd December 2011), modwiz (22nd December 2011), ponda (22nd December 2011), Ria (22nd December 2011)

13. Link to Post #1469
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Nightly News: Erasing Ron Paul, Obeying Authority & Hoppy Heidelberg on OKC..!

December 20, 2011

On the Tuesday edition of Infowars Nightly News, Alex Jones breaks down the conspiracy to ignore Ron Paul and undo the influence of the nation's leading primary in Iowa.

Aaron Dykes talks with Hoppy Heidelberg, who sat on an Oklahoma Grand Jury in 1995 empaneled to look into the OKC bombing as well as filmmaker of A Nobel Lie, James Lane. Hoppy would ultimately challenge the evidence cooked up by the government in its case. He believes the claim made by Terry Nichols in 2006 that McVeigh was being handled by a high level FBI agent.

Other news items covered this evening:

Scientists have released a study showing that 14,000 children in the United States died prematurely from radiation released at the Fukushima nuclear plant in Japan.

Iowa governor Branstad's act of sabotage against candidate Ron Paul claiming that his caucus win should be ignored is an outrageous attempt to tamper with the election process and is treason.

Tyranny relies on obedience from the masses. So what makes people obey the system? An analysis of the 1961 Milgram electrocution experiments and the 1971 Stanford Prison Experiments help shed some light on the psychology of following orders and transferring power to the State.

Cynical market speculators and bankers drive up food prices as they engage in a pathological attempt to gamble and profit on hunger and starvation. Also word that the Federal Reserve quietly bailed out another bank last week.

Finally, Aaron covers news that the so-called Free Syria Army is led by a NATO-Libya commander who is an al-Qaeda member.

Erasing Ron Paul, Obeying Authority, Hoppy Heidelberg on Oklahoma City Bombing & More: Infowars Nightly News InfowarsTonight

http://www.infowars.com/erasing-ron-...delberg-on-ok/

14. Link to Post #1470
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default LOL BRILLIANT! Ron Paul as Neo.. KICKING Fox News Neocon's

"This is GREAT! Reminds me of the Rys2Sense video graphics where RY was Bruce Lee LOL"

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

baddbob (24th December 2011), Blueskywalking (24th December 2011), Calz (23rd December 2011), Cidersomerset (24th December 2011), Coaxial (22nd December 2011), crosby (23rd December 2011), ghostrider (24th December 2011), jackovesk (23rd December 2011), Muzz (24th December 2011), ponda (23rd December 2011), RMorgan (22nd December 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd December 2011), seko (23rd December 2011), truthseekerdan (23rd December 2011), Unified Serenity (24th December 2011)

16. Link to Post #1471
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Gingrich a "Distinguished Advisor" at Think-Tank Where Ron Paul Attacks Originated..!

GOP presidential contender Newt Gingrich, a corporate-financier sponsored Council on Foreign Relations member also was a "distinguished advisor" at the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies (FDD), a warmongering, Neo-Con think-tank and the architects of both the costly unending wars America has been fighting for the last 2 decades and the resulting war profiteering. The FDD is also the same think-tank from which attacks against Ron Paul are being launched via FDD "fellow" James Kirchick.

Image: A screenshot from FDD's website featuring James Kirchick's profile. Kirchick is leading an attack on GOP presidential candidate Ron Paul, falsely accusing him of being racist and "antisemitic." The fact that Newt Gingrich, a contender in the GOP presidential race, is also involved with the FDD calls into question the integrity and legitimacy of the US State Department-funded FDD, Kirchick, and Gingrich himself. (click image to enlarge)

The FDD, perhaps in an attempt to maintain some sort of "plausible deniability" has removed Gingrich's name from their organizational charts, however letters he signed as an FDD "distinguished advisor" can be found dated 2007-2008. The Land Destroyer Report had also cited throughout this year that Newt Gingrich was still an adviser at FDD, however the links are now dead.

Image: A screen shot from AEI's website (accessed December 21, 2011) featuring Newt Gingrich's profile which states he is an advisory board member of the FDD. (click image to enlarge)

Compounding this immense conflict of interest and possible fraud, is the fact that Newt Gingrich is also a "former senior fellow," and currently a "scholar" at the American Enterprise Institute which hosted a recent GOP presidential foreign policy debate. Gingrich's biography on the AEI website also states that he is, "an advisory board member of the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies," suggesting that indeed, he is a current adviser at the FDD from which recent attacks on Ron Paul have originated.

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/12/...-ron-paul.html

17. Link to Post #1472
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 times in 258 posts

Default Re: Ron Paul on Jay Leno 12/16/11

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Quote Posted by AlternativeInfoJunkie (here)
    Quote Posted by alienHunter (here)
    Is that meant for me...if it is that's a first for me...interesting. I'll give you another first...I'm not going away feeling like a winner like I would normally. you guys have acquitted yourselves well on behalf of your beliefs. I just don't share them.

I think Obama is essentially good...you think Obama is essentially bad.
    I think Paul is naive, living in and for a world that doesn't exist outside his womb of influence.
    you think Paul is the answer to mankind's fundamental illness...well, I certainly disagree with that.
    ...And another thing! I don't think obama is essentially bad. Obama is a tool. His masters are bad, or rather just serve themselves. If a gun owner shoots somebody do you blame the gun? Is the gun bad? Did the gun have intent to harm someone? No. The gun is a tool. The person who had their finger on the trigger is responsible. The tool certainly isn't good either. It just carries out it's master's wishes. Obama is a tool and right now he is in the most dangerous of hands.
    This is exactly why hard-core Obama supporters have a hard time letting go. Obama may well have the best of intentions (I won't go so far to say so, just sayin' it's possible)... in any case people who like Obama and can't let go tend to resonate with Obama, the person, but at the end of the day, he's only human. He jumped in and played the game. To play the game, you have to play the role of tool, and then do your best to influence where you, as the object of a higher power, hit the nail. Hopefully on the head, and somewhat per your own internal visions. That's the game you describe wherein the President is the tool.

The biggest and most important difference between Barack Obama and Ron Paul (and nearly every other politician in Washington) is Ron Paul has never played the game. He answers only to higher principals, which is not characteristic of the typical politician, and certainly not of the successful politician. Frankly, it's amazing Ron Paul has risen to the level he has.
    TRUE! yea my analogy isn't perfect but applying the same analogy to Ron Paul would go something like this: Obama is a tool that only the corporations have access too. The people are forbidden from using this tool for their benefit. Ron Paul could never be a tool because he is a free thinking individual who acts on principle and what he thinks is best for the people of this country and the world, but whatever he is (maybe a close friend of the people) he would be one that only the people would have the ability to influence. The corporations would have no say in influencing his decisions.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

T Smith (22nd December 2011)

19. Link to Post #1473
    Thanks

Default Re: Explosive! New Ron Paul Video "Bombs" Part 1 & 2

I think anyone who reads this forum is beyond being strictly adherent to party lines - go out and register to vote for RP in the primaries folks.

I've said this before and I'll say again that I wish he was running for office in Canada so I could vote for him!

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JoshERTW For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (22nd December 2011), Arc (23rd December 2011), crested-duck (22nd December 2011), Dawn (25th December 2011), iceman (28th December 2011), zebowho (22nd December 2011), Zillah (25th December 2011)

21. Link to Post #1474
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 times in 258 posts

Quote Posted by etm567 (here)
    Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

I'm Sorry YOU LIE..!
    No, I'm very sorry, but it isn't a lie. Please check it out. And I don't like being called a liar. Holy Moly, Business Insider is a very legit, mainstream publication. These newsletters are in the public record. Go read them yourself. But please, don't call me a liar.
    Why are you not responding anymore now that all the evidence in Paul's defense has been posted?

Well good! The defense rests then I guess!

HAHA and I like how that person got no "thanks" for spreading NWO corporate media propaganda! GOOD JOB AVALONIANS!
    Last edited by AlternativeInfoJunkie; 22nd December 2011 at 16:09.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

Arc (23rd December 2011), crested-duck (22nd December 2011), D-Day (23rd December 2011), iceman (28th December 2011), jackovesk (23rd December 2011)

23. Link to Post #1475
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

I'm so sorry Ron Paul is a bone fide racist.

http://articles.businessinsider.com/...s-lew-rockwell

Quote Here's The Real Story Behind Ron Paul's Racist Newsletters
    Michael Brendan Dougherty
    |December 20, 2011|

(AP)

So as Ron Paul is on track to win the Iowa caucuses, he is getting a new dose of press scrutiny.

And the press is focusing on the newsletters that went out under his name in the late 1980s and early 1990s. They were called the Ron Paul's Political Report, Ron Paul's Freedom Report, the Ron Paul Survival Report and the Ron Paul Investment Letter.

There is no doubt that the newsletters contained utterly racist statements.

Some choice quotes:

"Given the inefficiencies of what DC laughingly calls the criminal justice system, I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal."

"We are constantly told that it is evil to be afraid of black men, it is hardly irrational."

After the Los Angeles riots, one article in a newsletter claimed, "Order was only restored in L.A. when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks."

One referred to Martin Luther King Jr. as "the world-class philanderer who beat up his paramours" and who "seduced underage girls and boys."

Another referred to Barbara Jordan, a civil rights activist and congresswoman as "Barbara Morondon," the "archetypical half-educated victimologist."

Other newsletters had strange conspiracy theories about homosexuals, the CIA, and AIDS.

Read more: http://articles.businessinsider.com/...#ixzz1hBcRz6wF
    I'm sorry but Ron Paul is the anti-racists. He would do more for minorities than Obama would even dream about.

24. Link to Post #1476
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re:New Ron Paul Song by Golden State

Earlier today, I was called a liar on another thread, which I cannot now find, for pointing out that, sadly, Ron Paul seems to be a racist, and for posting the following material. I'm really sorry to say this. I really wish he wasn't. He has a lot of positions that are very appealing to many people. But there's a lot of evidence surfacing, now that he is seriously being considered in the presidential race, about his past. There are these newsletters he published in the 1990s that were rabidly racist, and they are getting some scrutiny and attention these days. I think he has been saying he didn't have direct oversight, but that seems kind of lame. It was his publication.

I am not saying this out of any desire to offend his supporters. I was leaning that way myself, for a while. I do think anyone who might want to vote for him should know about his other, less-discussed positions on social issues.

Anyway, here's one of many articles on the subject, this one from The Business Insider:

Quote Here's The Real Story Behind Ron Paul's Racist Newsletters
    Michael Brendan Dougherty|December 20, 2011|

(AP)

So as Ron Paul is on track to win the Iowa caucuses, he is getting a new dose of press scrutiny.

And the press is focusing on the newsletters that went out under his name in the late 1980s and early 1990s. They were called the Ron Paul's Political Report, Ron Paul's Freedom Report, the Ron Paul Survival Report and the Ron Paul Investment Letter.

There is no doubt that the newsletters contained utterly racist statements.

Some choice quotes:

"Given the inefficiencies of what DC laughingly calls the criminal justice system, I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal."

"We are constantly told that it is evil to be afraid of black men, it is hardly irrational."

After the Los Angeles riots, one article in a newsletter claimed, "Order was only restored in L.A. when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks."

One referred to Martin Luther King Jr. as "the world-class philanderer who beat up his paramours" and who "seduced underage girls and boys."

Another referred to Barbara Jordan, a civil rights activist and congresswoman as "Barbara Morondon," the "archetypical half-educated victimologist."

Other newsletters had strange conspiracy theories about homosexuals, the CIA, and AIDS.

In 1996 when the Texas Monthly investigated the newsletters, Paul took responsibility for them and said that certain things were taken out of context. (It's hard to imagine a context that would make the above quotes defensible.)

Read more: http://articles.businessinsider.com/...#ixzz1hDAaQwVT
    You are talking about a set of newsletters written 20+ years ago that the Congressman has stated he was not aware of until 2001 and it is the only blemish on his record. Why not look where he stands on race. Also the fact that he has stated he would consider Walter Williams (a great choice IMO) for VP?

Watch this video

And read this article
    http://www.dailypaul.com/193306/ron-...t-from-fiction

And please tell me you are can tell that these attacks are just a desperate attempt to discredit the only man that is not part of the system.

25. Link to Post #1477
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

To those planning to vote for Ron Paul that were affiliated with another party I called my local elections board to ask if I had to do anything when switching my party affiliation when voting at the primaries. I was told that at the time I vote I just need to tell them that I want to vote Republican this time and they will load the correct ballot in the computer and that my voting records will show that I voted Republican in this election. I was told there is nothing you have to do with the elections board prior to voting.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

crested-duck (22nd December 2011), Dawn (25th December 2011), jackovesk (23rd December 2011)

27. Link to Post #1478
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amysenthia (here)
    To those planning to vote for Ron Paul that were affiliated with another party I called my local elections board to ask if I had to do anything when switching my party affiliation when voting at the primaries. I was told that at the time I vote I just need to tell them that I want to vote Republican this time and they will load the correct ballot in the computer and that my voting records will show that I voted Republican in this election. I was told there is nothing you have to do with the elections board prior to voting.
    You need to check this because in some states if you are a Democrat, you can not switch when going to the primaries. Here is a link to a site that has information on your specific state.
    http://www.bluerepublican.org/

28. Link to Post #1479
    United States Avalon Member baddbob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,716 times in 388 posts

Default Re: Gingrich a "Distinguished Advisor" at Think-Tank Where Ron Paul Attacks Originate

Ok the jokes over bring back the constitution

29. The Following User Says Thank You to baddbob For This Post:

jackovesk (23rd December 2011)

30. Link to Post #1480
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,663 times in 8,595 posts

I registered independant when I moved. I voted for Obama with HOPE. That sure worked out well.

The existence of Ron Paul in the primaries is the only reason I would even bother to vote again - at least that's how I feel after Obama and the Dems helped wake me up that much further to the joke of our 'democracy' as it exists now.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

58andfixed (23rd December 2011), crested-duck (22nd December 2011), jackovesk (23rd December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 81 FirstFirst 1 24 64 74 81 LastLast