+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 LastLast

Thread: Paul McCartney really is Dead

1. Link to Post #221
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: Paul McCartney really is Dead

The question is, would this sort of deception be likely in certain circumstances and if so, why? It might be to gain some advantage. There was all kinds of deception in the build-up to D-Day, which included the use of an actor and lookalike to impersonate General Montgomery .
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M._E._Clifton_James
    Whether or not this particular initiative had the desired effect, and there are some indications that it did, the overall outcome was nevertheless that the Germans were to some considerable extent diverted from Normandy, where the landings were made, with many, including Hitler himself, expecting them to come across the Straits of Dover. The fake Monty was only a tiny element in the deception plan, the major one being a whole phantom army under General Patton, with wooden and inflatable rubber tanks and other fakery, as well as fullscale phoney communications to be picked up by the enemy. If you haven’t heard this story before, it is an interesting one.
    http://www.americainwwii.com/article...ns-ghost-army/

Hence, to return to the Beatles, one may wonder in what circumstances such established deception potential might be brought into play. Apart from the commercial aspect of keeping a highly successful band on the road, there is also a public safety issue. What is known as Beatlemania was throngs of countless hysterical teenagers clamouring to get close to their idols. Car accidents are an everyday occurrence, and were much more lethal back in the days before safety belts and breathalyzers. I’m not saying this actually happened, but if ever one of these guys were to meet such a sticky end, it would have resulted in a Diana-type scenario in spades. So I imagine such a contingency plan would have been in existence and doubtless implemented if ever the need arose. Like many other deceptions, it would have been done with the best of intentions, and was probably the best available option. But at some stage the deceit has got to stop; the exit strategy is always the difficult part and is eventually taken out of your hands if you dither for too long.

2. Link to Post #222
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

Almost all conspiracy theories can be determined to be true or false within a few hours of examination, except the PID theory. There is a lack of old videos and photos and witnesses to support any conclusion. That is why it intrigued me very much. I was still unable to decide whether it was a real conspiracy, though inclining to believe it was. However, after watching this video which has a lot of photos, I am now 99% sure it is real.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

avid (14th November 2017), Cidersomerset (22nd June 2018), happyuk (6th January 2019)

4. Link to Post #223
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

This ended up a heart warming journey through memory lane for Paul & James
    in Liverpool and there are some good insights into Pauls life in the city. Could
    he have learn't these stories ? of course but he seems genuine to me....

Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke

Published on 21 Jun 2018
    James Corden heads to Liverpool for a special day with Paul McCartney spent
    exploring the city of Paul's youth, visiting his childhood home where he wrote
    music with John Lennon, performing songs in a local pub and of course driving
    around singing a few of Paul's biggest hits.

Pre-order Paul McCartney's new album Egypt Station and download his two new
    songs "Come On To Me" and "I Don't Know" here: https://paulmccartney.lnk.to/EgyptSta...

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

greybeard (22nd June 2018), justntime2learn (2nd March 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd June 2018)

6. Link to Post #224
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Too many people knew Paul personally back then for his "death" to be covered up.
    Bands in competition with the Beatles would have been only too happy to spill the beans, so to speak.
    Having, as a bass guitarist, lived through the Beatles musical career--I would stake anything on the fact that Paul (the original) is alive, well and still making music.
    People into conspiracy theory love to be the ones to find out!!! and sometimes they are right, but not in this case.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd June 2018), Debra (23rd June 2018), justntime2learn (2nd March 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd June 2018), Orph (22nd June 2018), pyrangello (22nd June 2018)

8. Link to Post #225
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,724 times in 4,340 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    This ended up a heart warming journey through memory lane for Paul & James
    in Liverpool and there are some good insights into Pauls life in the city. Could
    he have learn't these stories ? of course but he seems genuine to me....

Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke

Would have been an entertaining watch, had it not been for that bloody James Corden. I hear he's in America now. Thank God. For those of you across the pond...I am truly sorry (and no, we don't want him back).
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd June 2018), greybeard (23rd June 2018), Ivanhoe (22nd June 2018)

10. Link to Post #226
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Once you start looking at U'tube's others pop up on the link recommended for you
    and this popped up among others and is interesting...

This is from 1969 I don't know if it has been already posted but his brother assures
    the host he is alive and well after being unexpectedly confronted as explained
    below. Scaffold were a club trio who had a couple of novelty hits in the 1960's
    like 'Lilly the Pink'...

Paul Is Not Dead - Mike 'McGear' McCartney

Published on 20 Feb 2017
    Shortly after the PID rumour reached the point of actually making reporters harass
    Paul at his Scottish farm, Mike and his Scaffold friends were interviewed about PID.
    Here's what a he had to say about the whole thing. Notice how annoyed he gets,
    and how it sort of makes his humour fall flat at times. He's clearly upset that people
    would make up such rubbish about his brother. The observant viewer will notice that
    Mike's hands are the same as Paul's, and that his mannerisms and way of speaking
    are also very much like Paul's. In a way, this interview is a PIA clue in itself, since
    Paul today behaves and speaks so much like Mike does in this interview.

Quote from 'The Macs - Mike McCartney's Family Album' about the interview in question,
    in which Mike gives the reader a hint of how upsetting that whole thing was to him:

"In November 1969 whilst the Scaffold were appearing at the tiny Bitter End Club in New
    York, we were asked to make a guest appearance on the Mike Douglas TV show. Being
    hypersensitive about the 'Beatle brother' tag (it being only a few years since their last
    live appearance in the States) the fact that we were to be part of yet another 'English
    Week' on the show placated us somewhat, and the further fact that it would be networked
    throughout America clinched the deal.

On the first class Parlor Car train from New York to Philadelphia the American public were
    their usual friendly selves and wished us (obvious foreigners) a pleasant trip to their country.
    Whilst we were propping up the bar, I scored top marks for spotting a citizen using a phone
    on the train. When we arrived at the TV station we were introduced to Douglas Fairbanks Jr.
    (ah, this must be English Week) and we were asked to take our seats in the audience! We'd
    done quite a few strange shows in our short showbiz lives but not many in the audience, but
    thought, like phones on trains, it must be an American custom.

Transmission time arrived and everyone waited expectantly, especially us, as no one had told
    us what we had to do. Mike Douglas and Doug Fairbanks talked a bit, fenced a bit, looked English
    a bit, and then introduced their next guest. .. a DJ from LA'Ah, he must be British,' we thought proudly.

At that time, the 'Paul is Dead' rumour was sweeping the States and getting enormous exposure.
    Now, settling into the guest chair a few feet away, was the disc jockey who'd actually started the
    whole rumour on his Los Angeles radio show.

He went through the whole con with Mike Douglas ... Paul's back to front on the Pepper album ...
    Paul's shoes are off on the Abbey Road cover ... Paul's this ... Paul's that ... all proving beyond a
    shadow of a Paul that Paul was definitely DEAD!!

Now certain things are like a red rag to a bull so when they'd stopped rabbitting on and Mike Douglas
    asked me for my comments (seeing as I was just passing, six thousand miles from home, and
    coincidentally happened to be Paul's brother) I pawed the ground a little, then charged.

I pointed out that apart from it being too silly to waste valuable air time for me, the Scaffold and the
    American public, it was also a gigantic, well-planned hoax, based on groundless innuendo and straight
    lies, but most of all how could you, Mr. LA DJ, condone, or live with, the precise moment in time when
    millions of young loving trusting teenagers heard that their biggest pop hero was ... dead! (It was as
    though the Kennedy and Martin Luther King murders were a hoax!)

There was a stunned silence. Showbiz was never like this, especially on a cosy afternoon, live, network
    telly to middle America.Mike Douglas covered beautifully and we went straight into the commercials.

Even I hadn't realised the impact I had caused until we were all halfway up the studio's narrow staircase
    and the numbed DJ suddenly came out of his coma. Turning around he spat down the stairs 'You f...ing b d,
    you call yourself a f...ing professional, you couldn't lick my ass, you f...ing B...' and various other expletives.

They dragged him up up and away from me, arms flailing, and that day I realised that I'll never be a really
    true professional because sometimes (just sometimes) there are more important things than 'professionalism'.
    I think they call it telling the truth. I wouldn't mind, but the cad wasn't even British."
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd June 2018 at 22:19.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Debra (23rd June 2018), greybeard (23rd June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd June 2018), TomKat (23rd June 2018)

12. Link to Post #227
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

I wasted 2 hours going through the "evidence" and concluded that it was a hoax. They show a picture of Paul drop-jawed compared to one where he's not. They say "Faul" is too tall to be Paul in spite of early video showing him to appear slightly taller than John, as documented on IMDB (Paul was 5'11" and John 5'10-1/2"). They say the ear lobes are wrong but if you look at early pictures, they are not at all. People don't appreciate how much age, weight and hair length change a person's appearance.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd June 2018), Debra (24th June 2018), greybeard (23rd June 2018)

14. Link to Post #228
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Here's Faul doing a great job of imitating Paul's childhood memories in Liverpool. Faul is so talented, he is a super-spy as well as award winning singer/writer :-)

Seriously, it's pretty great if you're a fan like me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjvzCTqkBDQ

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Debra (24th June 2018)

16. Link to Post #229
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

An amazingly articulate 16 year old has added far more pieces to the puzzle. Quite a few Pauls and doubles galore. Another Crowley connection lurking among the players. Way more clues than I knew before.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to waves For This Post:

DNA (6th January 2019)

18. Link to Post #230
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,404 times in 32,917 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I wasted 2 hours going through the "evidence" and concluded that it was a hoax.
    Inspired by this recent question on my Q-and-A thread (and the deep rabbithole it led to!) I spent a while yesterday wading through the evidence as well. I'm actually fairly persuaded right now that it's NOT a hoax.

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    What about the Handbook for the New Paradigm, which George Green says he had channeled?

It was a major inspiration in my life, even though I remember one piece of information in particular I found just odd and unbelievable—that Theodor Adorno wrote the music of The Beatles.
    My best answer at the time was this, but then I spent several hours listening to and watching these videos by musician and radio host Mike Williams. They're interesting and compelling.

First, here's his June 2017 interview with lawyer and researcher Tina Foster, from http://plasticmacca.blogspot.com. I find Tina a delight to listen to, adding a very human, friendly and sparkly-bright element to all this. She comes over as being a bunch of fun in all her dialog, but she's actually very sharp and detail-oriented.

Meanwhile, Mike Williams clearly knows a LOT about the entire subject, and despite his own extensive knowledge, he gives Tina a lot of time and room and is a VERY good interviewer.

Here (20 July 2018), Williams' title is: Yes, Paul Is Still Dead. This is mainly about the Tavistock Institute, and the Theodor Adorno question is taken up at 24:15.

And finally (6 Dec 2018), Williams lays out a whole carefully structured visual presentation, which really needs to be watched carefully in HD. It's titled: The Beatles, Paul McCartney and The Grand Illusion. It also delves deeply into the Tavistock Institute aspect of what he asserts took place.

There's a lot of information here. For anyone new to the topic, the first video with Tina Foster is probably the best intro. One can tell within just a few minutes if one wants to continue the very fascinating journey.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th January 2019 at 14:38.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chip (6th January 2019), christian (7th January 2019), DNA (6th January 2019), drneglector (6th January 2019), Kate (6th January 2019), Sophocles (6th January 2019), Valerie Villars (6th January 2019), Yoda (8th January 2019), Zanshin (9th January 2019)

20. Link to Post #231
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

I dont believe Paul dies and was replaced.
    Any "double " would have to tick too many boxes
    If your right handed just try and play an instrument back to front
    Paul is left handed.
    So apart from that he would have to be able to sing harmony, thats more difficult than singing lea vocal. compose music
    Fool girlfriend and all friends and relatives--too many people to hush up.
    It s a great story but!!!!
    You can find evidence for anything you want to believe.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

christian (7th January 2019), drneglector (6th January 2019)

22. Link to Post #232
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,404 times in 32,917 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    I dont believe Paul dies and was replaced.
    Any "double " would have to tick too many boxes
    If your right handed just try and play an instrument back to front
    Paul is left handed.
    So apart from that he would have to be able to sing harmony, thats more difficult than singing lea vocal. compose music
    Fool girlfriend and all friends and relatives--too many people to hush up.
    It s a great story but!!!!
    You can find evidence for anything you want to believe.

Chris
    In this interview with Sofia Smallstorm (Sept 2016, earlier than the others in my post above), Mike Williams tells Sofia how until a year prior, he had scoffed at the story himself. Then he read The Memoirs of Billy Shears, and that changed his mind completely.

Besides the excellent and fun Tina Foster interview above, the Sofia Smallstorm interview I found really very compelling.

The Death Of Paul McCartney - September 11, 1966

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th January 2019 at 15:06.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

christian (7th January 2019), DNA (7th January 2019), drneglector (6th January 2019), Eric J (Viking) (6th January 2019), Sophocles (6th January 2019), Tintin (7th January 2019), Valerie Villars (6th January 2019), Yoda (8th January 2019), Zanshin (9th January 2019)

24. Link to Post #233
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

And who could ever forget Heather Mills-McCartneys ominous warning that "if the people knew the truth they could never handle it".

Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 6th January 2019 at 16:02.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

christian (7th January 2019), DNA (6th January 2019), Eric J (Viking) (6th January 2019), Icare (21st February 2019), Tintin (7th January 2019), Valerie Villars (6th January 2019), Zanshin (9th January 2019)

26. Link to Post #234
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,781 times in 2,666 posts

Further to video “Yes, Paul is still dead”, referring to ‘Historical Fiction’ book ‘Memoirs of Billy Shears’, after listening about the ‘layers’of information within the book:

Layer one = just words info
    Layer two = emboldened text spelling out sentences throughout horizontally
    Layer three = vertical information, over 666 pages doesn’t seem to be possible. However, as a typographer, this is simplistic but tedious. Almost no word editing required.

Text set in columns can be ranged left, right, or ‘justified’ - ie ‘set to fit’. To ‘fine-tune’ vertical information just needs a wee bit of kerning - this is very very tiny adjustments on letter-spacing, usually to offset justification ‘stretching’.

This would easily enable vertical messaging with minor editing, over 666 pages a bit boring, but easily possible.

My take on the logicality of the layered structure of the book.
    Last edited by avid; 6th January 2019 at 21:14.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

27. The Following User Says Thank You to avid For This Post:

Zanshin (9th January 2019)

28. Link to Post #235
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I went through so many articles and such over the years and didn't know what to think. Until early last year I found Tina Foster. There is just too much evidence to the contrary that Paul is not "Paul". And it's just so blatantly obvious. What a tragedy. It is just so sad to know the real Paul never got credit nor the respect due. I really don't wish for this to come out. Let Faul deal with what he agreed to do. He wants his accolades. He doesn't deserve any. What a creep. They wanted it secret so "Let It Be."

https://www.facebook.com/tina.foster.92351
    mewe.com/i/tina.foster1

she contends that Paul was killed after the Seattle concert in 1966 which is why Candlestick the last of the tour was such a bad set. She is also psychic and a lawyer.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to najara12000 For This Post:

DNA (7th January 2019), Eric J (Viking) (6th January 2019), Zanshin (9th January 2019)

30. Link to Post #236
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

As an avid Beatles fan I was incredulous when I first heard this from Dr Nick Kollerstrom, a researcher I greatly admire. It was on one of
    Rich D Hall's shows I think. I am slowly becoming less than convinced this is some crackpot theory however.

Superficially both versions of Paul have the same (or very similar) distinctly arched eyebrows. But when you compare their noses, the 'original' Paul's is thicker than the hooked, thin-nosed Paul McCartney you see today, although there is every possibility that this was down to cosmetic surgery or some such.

It's tantalizing but not enough to convince me yet, especially when I study really HARD the facial features (lips, nose, eyes, ears, chin etc) of pre- and post-1966 McCartney.
    Last edited by happyuk; 6th January 2019 at 19:28.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

avid (6th January 2019), DNA (7th January 2019), Eric J (Viking) (6th January 2019)

32. Link to Post #237
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 times in 276 posts

I recently had the extreme pleasure of being in the fourth row at a McCartney concert. I spent three hours watching him play 31 songs without a break. His voice was excellent and his playing was rock solid. I'm a guitarist and was closely watching his chord progressions.

My only comment to add to this thread is that regardless of who i was watching, it was the best concert i have ever seen.
    Love is all you need

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 42 For This Post:

Charles Harris (6th January 2019), DNA (7th January 2019), greybeard (6th January 2019), seko (7th January 2019), sunwings (7th January 2019), T Smith (8th August 2019), Valerie Villars (6th January 2019)

34. Link to Post #238
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,343 times in 8,331 posts

The Tavistock Institute may be behind this theory.

I don't regard the 'Memoirs of Billy Shears' as any kind of evidence. After decades of "Paul is Dead" talk, a half decent writer could come up with all that stuff.

The only really curious thing, for me, is the Heather Mills statement.

Mike Williams, who does the Sage of Quay radio show, has presented a lot of 'Flat Earth' people too. His own credibility has got a long way to go yet.

Michael Jackson bought the Northern Songs publishing company. I wonder how much confidential info came with that deal?

I'm undecided about what to think.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (6th January 2019), greybeard (6th January 2019), happyuk (7th January 2019), justntime2learn (2nd March 2019), T Smith (8th August 2019), Tintin (7th January 2019), Valerie Villars (6th January 2019)

36. Link to Post #239
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

edit :-
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    ''' If your right handed just try and play an instrument back to front Paul is left handed.... Chris
    Greetings GreyBeard and all !

I read a long time ago, that 'Paul', at first had difficulty playing the Guitar efficiently, and had then seen Left-hander player, so he tried that, and his Guitar playing really improved.

I don't know where this fits in the overall picture, just offering it !

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

DNA (7th January 2019)

38. Link to Post #240
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,781 times in 2,666 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Further to video “Yes, Paul is still dead”, referring to ‘Historical Fiction’ book ‘Memoirs of Billy Shears’, after listening about the ‘layers’of information within the book:

Layer one = just words info
    Layer two = emboldened text spelling out sentences throughout horizontally
    Layer three = vertical information, over 666 pages doesn’t seem to be possible. However, as a typographer, this is simplistic but tedious. Almost no word editing required.

Text set in columns can be ranged left, right, or ‘justified’ - ie ‘set to fit’. To ‘fine-tune’ vertical information just needs a wee bit of kerning - this is very very tiny adjustments on letter-spacing, usually to offset justification ‘stretching’.

This would easily enable vertical messaging with minor editing, over 666 pages a bit boring, but easily possible.

My take on the logicality of the layered structure of the book.
    More info on encoding - https://steemit.com/bookreviews/@rav...arriet-encoder

“The third layer of coded material is found by taking the first letter of every other line throughout the book to spell out words and sentences forming a secret text known as the acrostic code”.
    Last edited by avid; 6th January 2019 at 21:46.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 LastLast