+ Reply to Thread

Thread: cant stop having this dream about blood

1. Link to Post #1
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default cant stop having this dream about blood

Hello.

Im having this dream about blood that i dont unde4stand

The first i recall, i was at the hospital normal, but instead of taking blood sample for tests, i was recieving a blood transfusion from someone.

I believe that i was weak and the blood would gve me something good.

Now im also dreaming with my sister. In the dream she had the strange idea of collecting her blood into a bag. I thought she was being crazy, and there was no reason for that.

But later she came to me telling me this blood is for you(me).i got upset, but emmotional because thats something kind. But at the same time i thought why would i want her blood??

Then i just remember the blood being injected on my left arm. I did not liked and was afraid because i felt my arm cold like the mixing of bloods colled the veins, its a weird felling. And i also told her its better stop. Because my neck and mouth and the arm were losing sensibility (numb)?

So what is behind this thing? Its getting weird. And annoyin. I never dreamt about this before.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MiguelQ For This Post:

Fred259 (22nd December 2011), Lisab (22nd December 2011), ulli (22nd December 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Default Re: cant stop having this dream about blood

Good Morning Miguel…

Your post is most interesting. It’s strange that you of all people should be posting on the subject of blood……..don’t you think.

What’s on your mind?

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

Hi Miguel Im no dream expert but I do have a great book written by shaman and dream inteprator Denise Linn.
    Blood....life force; nourishment; power; energy. Psychic energy. If you had been bleeding it would have represented an energy drain for you but seeing as you were having a transfusion we can rule that out.

Sister....female aspect of self. Relatedness; sisterhood.

Filling up of divine feminine energy maybe? Just make sure you are not being a psychic vampire to anyone in your life!!! I'd say tho, that it was a positive dream symbol for you.

Hope that helps. Much love Lisa x

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

9eagle9 (22nd December 2011), Fred259 (22nd December 2011), MiguelQ (22nd December 2011), shadowstalker (22nd December 2011), ulli (22nd December 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    Good Morning Miguel…

Your post is most interesting. It’s strange that you of all people should be posting on the subject of blood……..don’t you think.

What’s on your mind?
    What? You mean about ...its all strnge that you of all people should be..posting on the subject?

Quote Posted by Lisab (here)
    Hi Miguel Im no dream expert but I do have a great book written by shaman and dream inteprator Denise Linn.
    Blood....life force; nourishment; power; energy. Psychic energy. If you had been bleeding it would have represented an energy drain for you but seeing as you were having a transfusion we can rule that out.

Sister....female aspect of self. Relatedness; sisterhood.

Filling up of divine feminine energy maybe? Just make sure you are not being a psychic vampire to anyone in your life!!! I'd say tho, that it was a positive dream symbol for you.

Hope that helps. Much love Lisa x
    Thank you. But the first dream was a guy giving me the blood.
    I see what you mean about its good to recieve blood. My syster is the same blood type as mine, i asked her.
    But it strang the fact that idont feel happy when recieving,but very scared... that the blood will give me something bad.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MiguelQ For This Post:

Fred259 (22nd December 2011), Lisab (23rd December 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

What I find interesting about this post is that you are describing exactly what if feels like in real life to have a transfusion. It feels cold and numbing. I have to wonder if this is a memory resurfacing. I ask you this: How old are you in the dream... now don't think about it... what was your first response?
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole

You may want to answer these questions with privacy and with someone you trust.
    Last edited by Kristin; 22nd December 2011 at 22:26.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Lisab (23rd December 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Hi Miguel...wishing you well

imho, You are being bled from the 3d realm to the higher realms...Your Sister loves You and wishes for You to remain Her "regular" Brother...
    You are being called to connect strongly with Your Higher Self and a Spiritual Transfusion is right in front of You!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Lisab (23rd December 2011), MiguelQ (23rd December 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

ES: Interesting thought... could have legs. (or wings lol)
    Wormhole

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

eaglespirit (22nd December 2011), Lisab (23rd December 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wormhole (here)
    What I find interesting about this post is that you are describing exactly what if feels like in real life to have a transfusion. It feels cold and numbing. I have to wonder if this is a memory resurfacing. I ask you this: How old are you in the dream... now don't think about it... what was your first response?
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole

You may want to answer these questions with privacy and with someone you trust.

On the past i saw 24 wrote on the sun, a weird dream. And after seeing the sun,suddendly i was in a beautiful Planet with blue sky, and jupiter on the horizon and also other ring planet. They were 10x bigger than the moon on the sky. It was so good the feeling. The grass was so green, i felt happy and free to be there. The things is i just did 24 years old on 11/12/2011 ..
    Dont know if it has a link.. and what means the sun.
    Dont know whats wrong with me but i feel that im more and more sick each year.. like there is always a health decreasing "wave" around me.i felt the sense of mission, and im attracted to do nothing. Its like im waiting for someone or something to help me, like a lover, bringing hope and in the top of all a reason to be here.

At 13 years old i think i saw a flash light at night, outside my window. I heard a sound like helicopter there, the trees were windy like under a tornado. I was paralized and i felt something huge wanted me, i thought it was a spacecraft but light was too strong to see it, curtins that were closed became open. Ever since, i started to have what i think is sleep paralyses.and sometimes, i feel the air is weird and hot, i cant fall asleep, and feel something is in the room. And then the buzzing sound comes, and if i dont fight it, it gets louder, and i fell im shaking, and falling into something like dying time. Eyes roll up to close, but i try to open them because i sense something evil is near me, and i want to see where...

Then, The first time i dreamt with blood, i was 17 .. there was a reptilian entity on the wall, not toutching the floor but somehow on the wall like a spider does..
    And sometimes the entity stared at me, and transforms into a wing reptilian, it looked like a dragon,but it could change the shape to aless dragon look, but still reptilian.. and the thing did not liked me .. i was scared and i was fighting somehow.

At 17 years old, i did not know this reptilian thing... but now i can tell you because i found on google exactly what i saw ... and it makes me cry just by thinking how can that be :s accurate.

But it Also had some small little wings on the shoulders... and its my size, a little bigger only, and strong muscular!
    Last edited by MiguelQ; 12th November 2013 at 02:25.

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Since you described the feeling perfectly of having a transfusion it could be a memory from a past life. I've on occasion have seen people get sick in this life around the same age they were very sick or near death in a past life. This happened to my nephew when he was 3, he told us he was sick like when he was girl in the hospital with his other Mommy & Daddy and he died. The doctor's in this life thought we could loose him & could not find anything wrong with him. I think it's a cellular memory. Have you ever noticed someone getting sick with the same thing every year at the same time? It's something like that. Keep a positive outlook, see yourself as getting healthier not sicker, it really does make a huge difference in our health. There's nothing to fear about getting a transfusion in this life. Are you scared of needles? Much Love & Light to you brother.

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

copied this post across from Solar events...

Quote Posted by Rantaak (here)
    Very interesting. I was dreaming at the time of this flux, apparently. I was standing in the parking lot of Starbucks, which I often frequent from day to day, talking with a particularly interesting woman. We were trying to exchange contact information as we parted ways, but an enormous storm erupted out of the skies and struck the paper out of my hand while shaking the earth and shattering time and space. I then proceeded to be charged and bitten by a particularly malevolent shapeshifting astral being who assumed the shape of a daemonic hound which gnawed so violently into my body that it woke me from the spell of the dream, saying in a deep metacogniscient voice, "OOPS."...

Then I found myself trespassing in the meeting place of a secret vampire club in the middle of a seemingly abandoned warehouse. They stood from their table in antagonized surprise, apparently preparing to silence me by murder before I quickly explained to them that I was nobody's enemy and therefore everyone's friend. The leader of the group (an elder woman with a youthful shine) then produced a device which she used to siphon a moderate quantity of blood out of my right arm before explaining that because of what I had said the blood was worth at least a billion dollars to them. I then engaged in conversation with them regarding my first mentor who claimed to be connected to a spirit of vampiric draconic bloodline, to which they appeared to take an immense amount of interest. As I was leaving, one of the younger ones (mid 20s with long red dreadlocks and a fairly kingly stature) explained to me that the elder woman and the rest of them wouldn't be able to hurt me using the blood that they had collected (presumingly via blood magic) due to the fact that one of them had "tagged" me with his auric field the moment I entered the building.

Interesting. I don't know.
    the reason I chose this location is because of the similarities between the dreams, interpreted differently, but much the same meaning...

I'm not into Draconic discussions much less vampires, but that doesn't mean there aren't many who might want to join the conversation...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 4th January 2012 at 07:03.

17. Link to Post #11
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by MiguelQ (here)

So what is behind this thing? Its getting weird. And annoyin. I never dreamt about this before.

wierd... what's your astrological sign? have you looked into that at all?

I always dream about tearing *ish up with a sword, a justice bringer, white hate and righteousness decimating shoadows and evil... Kinda fits with Libra .. makes me smile just thinking about it... but those are just dreams and quite possibly just a creation of my ego. who knows, reality is very tenuous
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

+ Reply to Thread