Thread: My... "Thy Will be Done" moment please don't be mad

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default My... "Thy Will be Done" moment please don't be mad

This paper was written entirely from scratch and from my heart within the last few hours – it won’t be perfect, but I hope it gets the idea and then the opportunity across so -

Thanks for asking about my idea - and so here goes...
    What if one of us who has been trapped in the reincarnation complex (implying not all here in the now are necessarily in such same predicament) happens to discover through his foolish desire to always know "why" about everything - that he seems to have quite a few uncanny, synchronistic links to some of the most notorious characters within some of the more popular mythologies from the past which seem to coincidentally be kept very much alive today – especially by the illumined and nutty... the masons and others.
    Now, if that individual did his homework and really allowed his heart to enter into his "past" (his soul), and if he did so led by a desire to be completely honest with himself, knowing his world makes no sense, but also knowing he must have some responsibility in the whole matter or his current life would not be so weird nor would these uncanny synchronicities be happening to him.
    As he gets closer to some truths - always the synchronicities holding his hand along the way, and guided by a blind faith there has to be an answer to all this madness and he would find it no matter how scary finding it might be, and blessed with a stubborn texan drive to get to the heart of the matter - the person was able to discover that he may have been part of a group of folks that was involved in some way with something that may have been the original problem experienced by Mother Earth at the time things went off course ‘in the beginning’ shall we say – maybe he was the idea man, maybe he was part of a group that left others here... he isn’t sure yet of his role, but he knows he was one of ‘em for certain. But as the final clues fell into place, all this blood lines stuff talked about, he realized the possibility of his worst nightmare – that in his family way of acting and being... there is something about loyalty to the leader guy and if the leader guy abandons the crew, then the crew perhaps falls... apart. This seems (at least for him) to be the only explanation as to how we could have a planet in such a state of imbalance – an imbalance which is perceived by the vast majority of humanity to be held dispassionately hostage within the grasps of hands of a few.
    I (and my crew) alone would know why yes?
    And then I also alone would perhaps know have I have to fix it, right?
    Especially if I also wanted peace, yes?
    So clearly we have the metaphor today of the fallen angels and a planet raped in a way... like a young woman that was found so beautiful and so irresistible that, well... that some angels may have dishonored themselves and taken the next step by ... ‘em, ‘creating’ a family on earth – a breach of family honor and to a code I most certainly pledged to and, broke.
    And those who know me would not be surprised that this might be true of my soul as my first wife, Mandy was age 14 (back in 1989) when we got married (I was 31) – I think Texas changed their laws after all that but haha, I got side tracked. Look it up – true. In fact let’s get this out of the way right now.
    If an investigation of my allegations actually begins – there will never be one single instance that my story ever deviates and the story can truly fill volumes and I am speaking of only this current lifetime. I have it all photographically stored (I relive some of the really awesome moments too) and there are dozens of folks still around today that can verify the parts where my sphere had entered theirs.
    And there’s stuff we can get private about with the right folk that will nail this down quickly as to any doubt my claim and well, then we can look to the implementation of justice, sentencing and my hoped for result, that I could assist the rest of my life in helping others recover.
    I am an expert on addictions so I truly can be helpful.

Anyways...
    I was thinking that if I could prove beyond a reasonable doubt my case as to my identity – at least to a small group of good hearted folk – like some good psychics, scientologist types too (there are some really super cool folk in that group though I do not have a personal relationship with someone who is a member that I know of), mathematicians, and the Vatican guys who have tried to guard these types of secrets - that I really am a character within the metaphor... well... maybe even THE character (which?? which?? there are so many???) maybe there is only one – but let’s not jump the investigation!
    And then through that first level of – Hummmmm... this is starting to get strangely fascinating (imagine being me and then doing what I did next - I earnestly tried for the last 18 months to disprove my personal truth and only dug my grave deeper on the order of magnitude 100) then we really should take this it to a new level, first in front of the eyes of the larger world community which I am certain if they looked at the massive hard data I have collected and put the dots together, they would really start to get the picture, that with this we take it through the World Court system then I could at least represent the party at fault so that the Court could take a decision and the planet can finally experience a true cathartic experience through the honest open and truthful revelation of this entire story as best as I can do.
    So that perhaps maybe we can put this whole nightmare behind us once and for all.
    In fact and I don’t mean to get gushy here, but you can thank a million people that I finally figured this out, but when I saw the bravery of Ben Fulford – that is when my resolve to come forth formed in earnest. He is the bravest man I know and if I could be just a shadow as good as that man, I know in my heart my father that I knew before he died would finally have reason to be proud of me. We all can benefit from having a super hero. Ben is mine.
    And so are the White, the Red and Green and the Black... and I hope one day to suggest a new Dragon society that anyone can enter (and I hope to live that someone doesn’t let their anger get to them first as I can understand the wrath of an entire planet – even with my confession made and my hoped for plan to make amends, such that I cannot fulfill the next step which is to express how I entered into this Dragon society which I call the Clear Dragon and this is what I also hope to share with anyone who is interested.
    The Clear Dragon
    It is essentially direct connection with the creator however you experience the creator to be and well, the key to getting in is self honesty – and that means you can always get yourself kicked out. And that sums the whole society up and it has no symbol. Anyways..

Now I would also have a proposed settlement to the matter prepared in advance.
    This is the general idea.
    First, that I would accept a house arrest situation where my maximum after tax income would be realistic relative to my family’s current standards... to be assessed by an independent committee – keep me at that level for, say... two years. All possible charges for any other perceived crimes would be put on hold until after we resolve the primary matter at hand.
    I would be supported in creating a program for recovery for folks that could figure out their identity and resolve their personal issues relative to this matter – including likely their first reaction once some big a-has cross the desk of their heart/mind which is anger towards their brother (me and the ones who left with me) for abandoning them perhaps... but we handle these things within the family... and we know how my brothers react sometimes so I hope they take pause and really consider this opportunity carefully.
    Anyone on the planet that has a bona fide claim (I will be able to sorta know if they really were with me then and can also prove it with the stuff I do with synchronicity and some other methods – such that we can at least verification as to ‘hits’ etc. as to who of us was a part of this original “invasion” – I can do this with individuals in private sessions – there’s no reason the dirty laundry has to be hung out for the world to see) and they could begin the true road to personal recovery as I have begun. It is so freaking amazing to get this garbage out – I swear guys... we can all do this – the change is THERE TO HAPPEN! Sorry about the caps, forum mods, but that one I had to do.
    All obviously voluntarily but we know who we are – let’s help fix this place, bros, ok? Let’s meet at the AA club, let’s get this stuff out. In two years we can see a true new world guided by a natural order - shifted into such a fantastic new paradigm, humanity will look back upon it as the real, true ‘ends of days’ – well, end of the dark days at least.
    And I am willing to take the public heat – as you see I am willing to take the obviously stupid and foolish first step – no one here can say this is not Samuel Chester Hunter’s Wogan moment... which we know can set someone back for years unless you are a lion like Icke...
    But, David Icke took that bullet for me as I waited and waited until I could be honest about the bigger picture implications and that I likely played a primary role in creating – at least my soul has me convinced and that is all I need. We all want peace, I want peace for my kids... so you can see why I have to do this strange first step.
    Imagine Avalonians - We would be able to go through a massive group healing which could expand to a global healing. We could release humanity from the stranglehold it has been choked by which I believe... no, I am all but certain if we do not take this step... I don’t want to say even ... but look at the opportunity we have before us. Please.
    I know this sounds insane – I spent 47 years from the age of about 5 wondering why this strange theme ran around the back of my brain. And then, in the summer of 2010 – the actual investigation on myself began. I had to do it all myself. I thought all along I was the good guy and I found out in the end I was, at the very least... one of the bad guys. I really am truly, truly.... so so so sorry... And I know you can tell I am having my David Wilcock moment now too... one sec

Anyway.
    If a true and open minded group looks at this data – then I have zero doubt they will at the very least wonder how I could have possibly attracted all this weird and impossible mathematically to occur synchronicities – and then they might understand how I completed my investigation. The last part though was all done within and that is why I am submitting my plan/confession... well confession and then a hope that my idea could at least be explored for a method for reparation.
    I hate to keep repeating – but I am certain that if a group of intelligent and good hearted and understanding folk would look at the data and my conclusions within the scope of this investigative theme, I am most certain that this whole crazy idea I have would be considered by my peers to perhaps not so be crazy after all.

There’s lots more to the idea but I have already set some of my cage parameters – for example... this is clearly a story that will become... well, I guess it may generate some interest by the media and well, then come the other media guys and well, a book maybe, a movie or, well... what I would propose would be a reality TV show for all of us where our sentence is that our lives becomes an open book on the “New World Order Channel” streamed live 24/7 via an internet portal – we would of course have the special button which we would have to agree to push when it is correct to do so – that button is the warning that the content might change such that we may not want kids watching – so we would have a 4 level button that is like G... PG then R and then, well adult.
    Think about it – the world agrees that if we agree that our lives can become a 24/7 open book (would this be like torture to those who live for the shadows?) and that we show we live as good folk like the rest of us - and those struggling would soon get on board considering the effect of this cathartic event for humanity – and well, this is how one guy who saw his mistake and decided he needed to man up, could change the world.
    Oh and as for me – here’s what I have set up – First I would sign in whatever I need to – even blood that my income as well as the income from all this would not ever go to my relatives. I can only leave them what I might earn through a real job, not this stuff. In fact, I already created the foundation as well as the company that would be the owner of all the property rights etc. I will give that info to a qualified individual for verification. I already have some folks who would be ok to be on the committee that would determine what distributions IF ANY (excuse the caps but this is quite important) I would merit. And that first review could not occur before the end of this next two years.
    Back to the button idea – I know me and so we would have a good 30 second delay so that the engineers could cut over to the appropriate level in case us program participants failed to push the button in time as we are prone to do, then at least until we have the ability to prove we are truly rehabilitated and can begin the process where we could then be set free, maybe not in this lifetime... but this certainly beats Nuremberg.
    Some more -
    If we can believe it is possible the ‘realness’ of this thing we call reincarnation, and we have someone who, well... claims identity to one of these characters of the past – a character most of us might wanna get our hands on then – let’s get some qualified folk in here to look at it.
    Either they will quickly see I am full of bs or the eyebrows will raise. Now, if they need a bit more proof then I can do some parlor tricks BUT make sure it is known now, I do those things privately in this lifetime so if I have to do stuff like that which to me is ridiculous... but if I am forced to, I will. This is more important than personal promises I made to myself this time around. But, let’s try and avoid that, ok?
    Do you think two magicians playing together in a park would call what manifests miracles?
    Nope, but kids looking on just might. If they do and they also do not believe they can do it too... there you see the beginnings as well of a split or riff so to speak. It is a form of invasion if the magicians are not respectful when they play if they know kids might be looking. Anyways, I really want to help us get this stuff all untwisted.

Doesn’t it all make sense it would have to start with one person that could fess up?

hahah I just had to laugh as my middle name is Chester ... I heard the voice say, Fesster but wasn’t he in the Adams Family? Adam’s? Adam... you see how it can happen to a pro 24/7 synchro reader? It gets hard to run from yourself when this is your inner world. Perhaps I am starting to say too much.
    Now just to make sure to myself I was for real... that I had turned my own personal corner, I had to see if this new Sam lasted - this is all part of the documentation. It has been a solid 6 months now. I just got my blue chip! So in my assessment of myself as to whether I was capable of pulling this off – I looked at myself as this -
    I have already completed a personal transformation which I can say now appears to be a new, solid character person by my family’s standards as my current immediate family can attest, but I still have to take the steps to make amends because I harmed others and that must be repaired or not only is it possible we stay stuck in this silly loop back, but it morphs to something even weirder. Do we wanna go there?? Not me nor do I wanna leave that door open for my kids.

I am truly, truly sorry.

If you were a fly on the wall listening to my heart throughout my entire life, you would know that this is true.
    I still struggle with wanting to play more than work, but anyways, at least I got to the truth within a single lifetime.
    And at least I was able to take the first step to recovery – admitting my powerlessness – which then quickly led to steps 2 and 3 – and that this last 18 months of documentation is the efforts of my fourth step and get it all down on paper as recommended by AA.
    So help me get us and my descendants out of our reincarnative complex via the only way we really can – by being released by mass forgiveness which can only happen if the world offers us a program like this. I am happy to help kick this thing off, be a participant the rest of my life and well...
    “Live that you might forgive (me/us)”

Anyways, miracles that appear to come from an individual as opposed to coming from the only place they really can come from, the creator, are just performed by those individuals abusing their power and place within creation... yes, we all are allowed to step over lines, hahaha. Do we not think that love would lead the way in the eye of the storm within creation?
    Well, I felt the eye on me and I did my work and lived to tell – at least up till today. The data is here and I am not going anywhere soon. I wonder if anyone would be brave enough to let me take them through it. I am clearly coherent and very much alive and human but only via some face to faces and proper investigation will this be ever realized.
    Think about this – what if what I am saying is all completely true? And no one took the next step to look at it. I can’t do it alone but I did have to take the first step. Some might think I am trying to be some hero – read the short story “The Lottery” and then ask yourself what reincarnative lottery did Samuel Chester Hunter win? This is not exactly the easiest confession to make.

At least I now have peace, having made my confession to the public.
    Again, I am truly, truly sorry...

Thank You for looking at my... well, plan and well... the plan had to have its first step too. I guess we can now say that step has been taken?

Even if you are in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth
    Mahatma Gandhi

At least now I have my peace.
    Samuel Chester Hunter

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Blacklight43 (22nd December 2011), crested-duck (22nd December 2011), crosby (23rd December 2011), JRS (23rd December 2011), Kristin (22nd December 2011), Mark (24th December 2011), shadowstalker (22nd December 2011), wolf_rt (23rd December 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 times in 526 posts

Default Re: My... "Thy Will be Done" moment please don't be mad

Most do not come to the realization that you have but at some point everyone will, there will be no place to hide from our past and therefore we must embrace it, forgive ourselves and move on bringing the past in to the present. Darkness can no longer live in the light of truth (self truth). You have started to heal yourself just in the realization of what has happened and the energies that were taken from others will go back to them. You will in turn feel there pain and suffering as part of the healing process. let your light begin to shine and be ready for the ups and downs you will face. Regardless of what you may have done you are still a being of light that can feel love again.
    LOVE and PEACE in your Journey beyond Belief!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eagle For This Post:

777 (23rd December 2011), Chester (22nd December 2011), crosby (23rd December 2011), Elethia (24th December 2011), Kristin (22nd December 2011), sandy (23rd December 2011), wolf_rt (23rd December 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    This paper was written entirely from scratch and from my heart within the last few hours – it won’t be perfect, but I hope it gets the idea and then the opportunity across so -

What if one of us who has been trapped in the reincarnation complex (implying not all here in the now are necessarily in such same predicament) happens to discover through his foolish desire to always know "why" about everything - that he seems to have quite a few uncanny, synchronistic links to some of the most notorious characters within some of the more popular mythologies from the past which seem to coincidentally be kept very much alive today – especially by the illumined and nutty... the masons and others.
    Dear Mojo,

I haven't finished reading, and what I've read I haven't adequately understood. Just wanted to say I'm working on it, and I agree with you entirely about Ben Fulford!

And bravo, even though I'm not sure what you're saying yet!

ETM

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I can assist in any dot connection... glad to openly on this forum. bless the folks who made it... man this really could get to some true form folks - then we can really shake em up - starting at the top - the Vatican - they gotta now about me by know wouldn't ya think?

I am in Panama - say hi anytime - wouldn't care if it was the pope or the black pope - in fact - maybe they both should pay a visit.

Sam

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Sam, could you put in a short paragraph who exactly you are claiming to be and what you are guilty of?

Thanks

Serenity

I can assist in any dot connection... glad to openly on this forum. bless the folks who made it... man this really could get to some true form folks - then we can really shake em up - starting at the top - the Vatican - they gotta know about me by know wouldn't ya think?

I am in Panama - say hi anytime - wouldn't care if it was the pope or the black pope - in fact - maybe they both should pay a visit.

Sam

8. Link to Post #6
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

I can assist in any dot connection... glad to openly on this forum. bless the folks who made it... man this really could get to some true form folks - then we can really shake em up - starting at the top - the Vatican - they gotta now about me by know wouldn't ya think?

Sam
    Have you broken considerable ground in metaphysics Sam? Not sure why that just came to me but I'm willing to take heed or dismiss a mis-placed hunch.

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

What if one of us who has been trapped in the reincarnation complex

( .... Polite Snip for Page Flow Continuity ... )

At least I now have peace, having made my confession to the public.
    Again, I am truly, truly sorry...

Thank You for looking at my... well, plan and well... the plan had to have its first step too. I guess we can now say that step has been taken?

Even if you are in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth
    Mahatma Gandhi

At least now I have my peace.
    Samuel Chester Hunter
    1. Stay Sober avoid The Seventh Heaven - Spiritual Bliss Overload.
    2. Place your orbs ships crowns and bridges of light on the sky-table.
    3. Don't fall for the narrative drama of a small planet in a small galaxy.
    4. Stay well fed, happy, with friends and get plenty of rest; aka H.A.L.T

If that doesn't work state your previous identities, relinquish those properties and simply allow yourself an occasional moment of relaxation with your fellow travelers along the great continuum of consciousness. I am working on year twenty-two of sobriety and it is still a daily struggle to avoid the peaceful oblivion of intoxication. Social interactions can sometimes be substitutes.

Welcome to Project Avalon Forum.
    The whole thing is available on youtube.
    I watched this movie every day for the first two years.
    Right after that on the video cassette was Beetlejuice to remind me that there is an unseen ocean of consciousness all around us and some of it is just plain weird comical and a serious distraction to gaining sober time and new brain cells.

Great still frame capture here.
    The person on the left phone is invisible,
    sort of like the way people know The Holy Ghost

2:30
    "One day at a time,
    One hour at a time,
    One minute at a time,
    One second... at a time,
    That's how we do it Sam."

All the historical players are here because this period 1860-2020 was an apex of population which creates computational information weightings used as clear, dark, and standard light expansion waves; a form of creative thrust expanding creations outer most event horizon circle. This world's narrative dramas are just that; localized learning tools still in place.

Best of all things to you.
    Thanks for sharing from your heart.

Last edited by Intraphase; 23rd December 2011 at 03:01.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Intraphase For This Post:

Mark (24th December 2011)

11. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

I was under the impression that the 'priest class' if that is the 'group' that your talking about, had been reincarnating continuously and in full comprehension of there past lives since early Egyptian times?
    Why did you choose to reincarnate into a 'normal' (rofl) life?

Is this an admission of guilt? or of failure?

whatever people decide to think of this, it is a brave and interesting post.

12. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I mean to leave no mystery but,
    If anyone that has bona fide occult spiritual understanding - surely intelligence agencies are lined with folks such as this – send a few Jesuits, a kabala expert or two, I don’t care – surely someone that looks at this site might have this level of acumen? with all the symbol stuff... you know, the stuff that keeps the Dan Brown’s in nice homes up east (said with respect by the way, deep respect) – someone good hearted that could come to Panama – or knows someone in this city of 1 million people that would come to my home and spent a few days with me - the matter would all be resolved – rapidly.

The possibility set ranges from
    "a flake – get him some medical attention" or...
    "a cook yes, but he's just Chester – we know him... he’s goofy but harmless” (Chester is my middle name and friends and family all call me Chester)
    and the one I am betting on - "interesting - this deserves a closer look"
    or that I am some MK – Ultra thing that musta got triggered by watching too many Lady Gaga videos – which actually has to be completely looked at by qualified individuals so I am not actually making light of that possibility.
    or... and the one that should be rapidly self eliminating is that this is some sort of publicity stunt because
    first and foremost I made a pledge when joining this forum that I am not joining for any personal self promotion and
    like Laura Eisenhower... I will not stop
    I will not stop until I have the case heard
    and any generation of income from this whole thing goes into a protective vehicle that keeps it AWAY from me and my progeny – that is not only my pledge but the structure is already in place.
    any income derived from the story goes into a fund managed by folks like Fulford for humanity – my pledge
    not to mention the million hit lists I will be on now – so what does that say?
    and not to mention I have zero guards here to “protect me” cause if what I am saying is true and then therefore real, would I need one?
    I have three sons in Dallas – two of them gave me the green light two days ago – go for it Dad – if it’s true and right... then fight or flight. I am tired or running into another lifetime playing hide and seek with love – aren’t we all getting tired of that too??

You think I am nuts? Well I am... but if I am nuts, nuts as defined by an insane world then I take that to mean I might actually be sane, so please, keep calling me nuts.

They called Icke nuts – do they now?

But I have to ask you this - if all it took is for one individual who is trusted by this community for example to come hear my story and see my proof - and this could lead to much larger community looking at the matter.
    and if the possibility that I do happen to have a case that we can take to higher levels such that it leads to a different way of handling the perceived problem regarding a so called satanic cable that’s supposedly holding the world hostage... a solution that is only cathartic and not destructive... a solution that redeems as opposed to terrorizes – the current world paradigm.
    and not one single person here helped me get to the next set of folks we need this to get to, then what does that say about each of the rest of us?
    The old me would have been right there with ya too. No lie.

So again - I ask you - if this could be true - if this crazy guy in panama happens to have a ... case.
    And his case, if
    properly handled by the correct management team could lead to an actual precedent upon which the law of the land and the sea and sky as dictated by the western folk that seem to think it’s their natural born right so to do but have done so without precedent of actual law and have done so so miserably that we teeter on the brink of planetary destruction...
    could then be properly presented all the way up to the highest levels of planetary authority
    for final resolution as to how the authorities of today claim right to make such laws, much less enforce them
    and this would be done by first by identifying the legal argument that creates this authority which is used to validate this right
    and I will prove the original legal premise and thus basis for my argument that all law the western world has no true, legal standing.
    Think about Ben Fulford a minute – how crazy was the stuff he suggested in the beginning?
    How real is some of it now? And how did he hit the scene?
    He did the most gutsy thing I ever saw.

let’s up the ante now – you got a new game piece on your side.
    The planet will change so fast... and it will be painless, because the changes occur naturally... the difference is the rate.
    I look in my children's eyes and it’s all I need to see to know I will not stop until I provide them with the world they deserve. You laugh... but I will not stop. I will do anything and everything I can. I do not care that anyone thinks one person cannot make any difference – we are all one person, one by one. If you knew the story of my father, that alone would be enough motivation. No kid should ever have to live the tragedy of watching an amazing man end his life in suicide in 1979 when I was 21 because he somehow got hooked in with the wrong family. The only thing that saved me was the fact I was so freaking nuts when I was young, they passed me by. But one thing too, they never treated me with anything but utter respect and that says something too. So it’s not about any us and them at this level. It’s all just us now. And I am not so sure Mama is gonna take much more of it.
    In fact, maybe I have done this small piece of the hard part a single person has to do – but
    Look at what David Icke had to do - He introduced some of the biggest game changers years ago. I owe it to him to do this too. In fact, just after he stopped dealing directly with the public, I wrote to thank him for changing my life and saving my life as my sons will tell you in fact did happen. And Pam wrote me back and told me David could no longer exchange e-mails with the general public and I was sad but I understood. This was in early 2002.
    Now all I want is for one more person – just one – to take the chance they might too recognize the amazing possibility and all the possibilities that this single possibility would open up for all of us.

I ask one more time... if this crazy guy in Panama happens to be right on just enough... and not one single person that could run this further up the flag pole till we got an action team in place that could then make manifest the goal of actual, rapid, planetary change for the better and not one single person took a closer look.
    wow I have no words...

anyways, I am not worried cause I got one secret (well... a few more too)...

I found the one and only thing you can always bet on which will never let you down...

love

yep, love. I don't know what love is but I know what it feels like trying to know what love is and there's nothing like it.

I am certain that a bet on love will only and always ever win

love wins all bets, always

I bet on love

will one other among you make the bet too?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

crosby (23rd December 2011), Mark (24th December 2011), wolf_rt (23rd December 2011)

14. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wolf_rt (here)
    I was under the impression that the 'priest class' if that is the 'group' that your talking about, had been reincarnating continuously and in full comprehension of there past lives since early Egyptian times?
    Why did you choose to reincarnate into a 'normal' (rofl) life?

Is this an admission of guilt? or of failure?

whatever people decide to think of this, it is a brave and interesting post.
    Dude ... who are you?? Great job. You nailed the two key elements - I am astounded and I will explain.

If you are born into a family of assassins, and you fail to become one as I did, then what do you think you think about yourself your whole life? You hate yourself for being a failure. I can prove that part of my story easily enough... but then through the experience I was able to reach back through my soul to a lifetime where I was part of the original crew that caused the ruckus which has now manifested into a planet where my soul ancestors use weather weapons to kill masses of humanity... and you don't think I that perhaps because I failed this may also explain the fact I had the capacity for guilt in the first place? And that by probing deep within I was able to come upon this original error. And through that tiny crack and my belief in something more than the lie of the life I was presented with and the life I made worse by compounding the lie, I have now broken out of the greater prison and see a pathway for planetary relief, not just my own, already forsaken soul, but my own son who is well on the way to some of the same difficulties, jails, rehabs, mental institutions for years and years like his father. hahaha did that statement alone allow most of you now to say, I knew it... a true crack pot. I always make it harder until you come into my home... and then in short order, and by my review of the evidence, I guarantee you will completely understand why I am nuts enough to pull this sort of stunt - my family knows I am.

15. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

Sanity isn't everything it is cranked up to be....

When you speak of weather weapons, are you referring to the present? or to Atlantian times?

I would suggest that you failed BECAUSE you have the capacity for guilt/empathy. Why you have this capacity is what interests me. (or rather why your 'soul ancestors' don't)

I do not believe that humanity would benefit from judging, condemning or punishing those that have brought us to this place. we just need to move on.
    Disclosure and understanding may be useful to prevent a repeat occurrence though.

when you say that your soul is forsaken, do you mean forsaken by your 'soul ancestors'? you are not forsaken to me, or 'god'

I believe the 'original error' was pride/arrogance do you agree? you certainly seem to have overcome that!

16. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

edited for lack of applicability to thread topic and intention.
    Last edited by Mark; 26th December 2011 at 22:40. Reason: for lack of applicability to thread topic and intention.

17. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Okay. I still don't understand what you're saying. Except that you believe you are someone terrible reincarnated. Do you believe you have done terrible things that you need to pay for in this life? Because that kind of punishment, I believe, is not up to us to dispense.

If you think for other people to receive this knowledge may in some way help the rest of us or the world, maybe you could find a way to deliver it that is more clear, less confusing? Because I am entirely unclear and uncertain. But I am clear that whatever punishment you may have coming, as far as karma is concerned, isn't up to us. I think it will find you without any help from us.

Good luck.

ETM

+ Reply to Thread