Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: All about TURMERIC

1. Link to Post #61
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: All about TURMERIC

!/2 a teaspoon of whole turmeric doesn't have much health benefits (it's the qty - human bodies aren't designed to uptake a lot of curcuminoids, unfortunately). I'd bump that up to 2 or three to even get into a range where it might be really benefitting your health. Or better yet, a 10:1 extract ratio standardized for 95% curcuminoids (fairly cheap) instead (they taste similar) would be better yet.

That said, this recipe looks fantastic! I may have to give this a try ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

We know Turmeric is amazing but how do we actually use it? Practical Answers

Source
    If you have followed GreenMedInfo.com in the past you know how amazing turmeric is. But how do you use it? Ayurvedic teacher Vaidya Mishra teaches about its practical applications — how to use turmeric. He emphasizes that traditionally you don’t just take “two teaspoons a day” in isolation, rather, you combine it with other balancing food factors in formulas (recipes) that help to activate and balance out all the proper properties in this powerful herb. Listen closely, as this man has a wealth of information to share!

3. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (24th May 2014), Bassplayer1 (23rd May 2014), Bill Ryan (4th May 2018), Calz (16th June 2014), conk (13th June 2014), Dawn (16th June 2014), Dorjezigzag (24th May 2014), Ecnal61 (23rd May 2014), Elainie (23rd May 2014), freedom4all (23rd May 2014), genevieve (23rd May 2014), heyokah (23rd May 2014), jjjones (23rd May 2014), Joanne Shepard (13th June 2014), karelia (13th June 2014), markoid (24th May 2014), Matt P (23rd May 2014), NancyV (24th May 2014), Omi (24th May 2014), ponda (23rd May 2014), powessy (24th May 2014), Richard S. (23rd May 2014), RunningDeer (24th May 2014), schneider (23rd May 2014), skamandar (24th May 2014), ThePythonicCow (23rd May 2014), TraineeHuman (23rd May 2014), Zaya (23rd May 2014)

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

I don't use aspirin or tylenol anymore. Tumeric is an anti-inflammatory. Whenever I get a headache or muscle aches, I take about 2 finger tips of tumeric and wash it down with something to drink. My pain goes away in minutes. Never fails.

I noticed that the stores are not as stocked up on it as they used to be. Could be someone has realized it's amazing healing potentials.

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (23rd May 2014), Dawn (16th June 2014), genevieve (23rd May 2014), jjjones (23rd May 2014), Joanne Shepard (13th June 2014), karelia (13th June 2014), Matt P (23rd May 2014), rgray222 (23rd May 2014), RunningDeer (24th May 2014), TraineeHuman (23rd May 2014), Tyy1907 (24th May 2014)

6. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member HaulinBananas's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, after all the articles on Tumeric's health benefits started to come out a year or two ago, it's been hard to find at grocery stores. None on the shelves, or a small amount for a few dollars.

Found it here for a great price:

http://www.herbco.com/

http://www.herbco.com/o-organic-170-turmeric.aspx

$3.80 for a 1/4 lb
    or
    $9.50 for 1 lb

(delivery was very quick)

Quote turmeric
    plant overview
    golden root of india

Turmeric is a semi-aquatic member of the ginger family that naturally occurs throughout Southeast Asia. The long, golden-colored taproot is the source of the dried spice we know as turmeric and as the primary seasoning in curry. The warm, spicy and slightly bitter taste of turmeric is widely used to season a variety of meat, rice and vegetable dishes in Middle Eastern and Asian cuisines. The spice is also used to produce a deep yellow dye for coloring various textiles. Because turmeric represents fidelity and fertility in Indian culture, it plays a role in traditional weddings. Ground turmeric is also used to make pastes for topical use on the skin.
    For the health benefits, GreenMedInfo details tumeric's many benefits through various articles and research sources:

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/tur...imers-patients

excerpt to start the article, click link to read entire article, see illustrations, click embedded sources, etc:

Quote Turmeric has been used in India for over 5,000 years, which is likely why still today both rural and urban populations have some of the lowest prevalence rates of Alzheimer's disease (AD) in the world. A recent study on patients with AD found that less than a gram of turmeric daily, taken for three months, resulted in 'remarkable improvements.'
    Alzheimer's Disease: A Disturbingly Common Modern Rite of Passage

A diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease (AD), sadly, has become a rite of passage in so-called developed countries. AD is considered the most common form of dementia, which is defined as a serious loss of cognitive function in previously unimpaired persons, beyond what is expected from normal aging.

A 2006 study estimated that 26 million people throughout the world suffer from this condition, and that by 2050, the prevalence will quadruple, by which time 1 in 85 persons worldwide will be afflicted with the disease.[1]

Given the global extent of the problem, interest in safe and effective preventive and therapeutic interventions within the conventional medical and alternative professions alike are growing.

Unfortunately, conventional drug-based approaches amount to declaring chemical war upon the problem, a mistake which we have documented elsewhere, and which can result in serious neurological harm, as evidenced by the fact that this drug class carries an alarmingly high risk for seizures, according to World Health Organization post-marketing surveillance statistics.[i][2]

What the general public is therefore growing most responsive to is using time-tested, safe, natural and otherwise more effective therapies that rely on foods, spices and familiar culinary ingredients.
    Remarkable Recoveries Reported after Administration of Turmeric

Late last year, a remarkable study was published in the journal Ayu titiled "Effects of turmeric on Alzheimer's disease with behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia." [ii] Researchers described three patients with Alzheimer's disease whose behavioral symptoms were "improved remarkably" as a result of consuming 764 milligram of turmeric (curcumin 100 mg/day) for 12 weeks. According to the study: . . .
    (click link to read rest of article)

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/tur...imers-patients

If you are interested in health issues, you can sign up for the newsletter - which is better than Mercola's because it isn't as heavy on advertising and hasn't gotten as commercialized.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to HaulinBananas For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (23rd May 2014), Dawn (16th June 2014), jjjones (23rd May 2014), Joanne Shepard (13th June 2014), Matt P (23rd May 2014), Omi (24th May 2014), Pam (24th May 2014), rgray222 (23rd May 2014), RunningDeer (24th May 2014), spiritwind (23rd May 2014)

8. Link to Post #65
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Mustard

ingredients: distilled vinegar, water, #1 grade mustard seed, salt, Turmeric ,paprika, spices.

I also believe one could find a mustard with all organic ingredients.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to powessy For This Post:

Joanne Shepard (13th June 2014), Lone Bean (10th June 2014), Omi (24th May 2014), rgray222 (23rd May 2014), RunningDeer (24th May 2014)

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

I like mine on hotdogs... LOLOLOL it balances out the chemicals and artificial food substances...

maybe better on hamburgers and sausages, think how simply switching to mustard from ketchup can make a huge difference...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Joanne Shepard (13th June 2014), Omi (24th May 2014), powessy (24th May 2014), RunningDeer (24th May 2014)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Yes, there are many articles on the web about the benefits of turmeric, but not so much about how to really use it.
    I studied a bit of Ayurveda in the past, and it's very true what the teacher says in the video about the importance of how each food is combined with another in order to have a well-balanced diet.

That said, I also don't feel there is the need the completely disagree or dismiss the usage of just one food on itself- its positive benefits may not be as effective to as when 2 or more foods are combined, but still are benefits nonetheless. Perhaps for some individuals, depending on their cultural backgrounds, personal life styles and diet, it may work better for them to just take one food for its benefits, in this case 2 teaspoons of turmeric with water.

When combining foods, we need to know each of their characteristics.
    There are 3 types of foods according to Ayurveda:
    Sattvic (simply put, foods that have positive effects),
    Rajastic (neutral)
    Tamastic (negative)
    (These 3 qualities are not only applied to foods but to all things existing in the physical world, and also to elements in higher dimensions including mind and thought)

Some Ayurvedic teachers say that all spices are tamastic. On Wikipedia, someone who clearly has knowledge of Ayurveda to some degree (but misspells the words rajastic and tamastic) has written that there are few spices that are sattvic, including turmeric. I'm not completely sure about this myself, I experience turmeric to be tamastic from how my body reacts to it, but I suppose it's one perspective that we can take into account.

Quote Spices[edit]
    All spices are considered as either rajsik or tamsik. However, over time certain Hindu sects have tried to calassify a few spices as Sattvic. It is however considered as inappropriate by purists.

Sattvic spices are mild spices including basil (Tulshi), cardamom (Sukumel in Nepali), cinnamon (Dalchini in Nepali), coriander (Dhaniya in Nepali), cumin (Jeera in Nepali), fennel (Soph or soop in Nepali), fenugreek (Methi in Nepali), fresh ginger and turmeric (Besar in Nepali). Rajasic spices like black pepper (Marich in Nepali) and red pepper are normally excluded, but are sometimes used in small amounts, both to clear channels blocked by mucus and to counter tamas. Salt is good in strict moderation, but only unrefined salts, like Himalayan salt or unbleached sea salt, not iodized salt.
    Sattvic diet on Wiki
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sattvic_diet

As for my experience with turmeric, ever since I noticed its benefits 2 years ago I enjoy it in almost all of my meals.
    There was a mustard-phase at one point in too, I even just ate it on its own (not the spicy but the mild kind) because I just liked the taste of it so much
    I usually cook turmeric with grain- rice, buckwheat, quinoa, millet, oats, etc. and balance out the seemingly tamastic characteristic of turmeric (at least to my physical body) by adding a little honey, which is sattvic. It adds a nice sweet and spicy flavor to your grains. Honey is another super food that has many benefits on its own btw, but that's for another topic.

Other favorite uses: in salad; sandwich with turmeric and oregano mixed in avocado and cheese on top; onion, veggie, lentil soups

Happy turmeric-ing up your foods
    Love & Light
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Omi For This Post:

RunningDeer (24th May 2014)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

I noticed a reduced amount of Tumeric that costs almost triple!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

RunningDeer (24th May 2014)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

I work in akitchen and saw that I was able to order fresh/ raw organic turmeric. Any insights there from anyone? Is it more potent perhaps?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Dawn (16th June 2014)

18. Link to Post #70
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease (AD), sadly, has become a rite of passage in so-called developed countries. AD is considered the most common form of dementia, which is defined as a serious loss of cognitive function in previously unimpaired persons, beyond what is expected from normal aging.
    Low fat, low salt consequence, butter, ghee, eggyolks, fatty pastured beef, pastured chicken, coconut oil, mct oil, will probably fix a very large part of that particular demograpic.

I use turmeric instead of black pepper and cook in ghee, excellent.

19. Link to Post #71
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

I make turmeric tea with honey and ginger. Delicious!

20. Link to Post #72
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

What do you do about the "yellow teeth" problem?

21. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by GuyFox (here)
    What do you do about the "yellow teeth" problem?
    Take it in capsule form. And try and eat some quality fats or oils with it. I make a concoction out of hesperidin, curcumin, liquid E, and quercetin. Mix those ingredients in a tbls of real olive oil. Relieves inflammation in a grand way and will heal gastritis very quickly.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Dawn (16th June 2014), Joanne Shepard (13th June 2014)

23. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

I take tumeric in capsule form, with spirulina and chlorella daily. awesome stuff.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Dawn (16th June 2014)

25. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

buy jell caps off ebay and fill em is the way Ive found to get my daily intake

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Dawn (16th June 2014), GloriousPoetry (16th June 2014)

27. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

I just wanted to briefly mention here that tumeric is anti fungal and therefore anti cancer. There are excellent recipies available to make lipisomal vitamin C with curcumen (the active ingredient in tumeric). Here is one example: http://www.cancercompass.com/message...ll,59374,0.htm

When I make this recipe I just use whole powdered tumeric as the curcumen.

Last fall I purchased some fresh turmeric root from my local store. It was known as 'lesser ginger' there, which is a common name. I heard it was not difficult to grow, however I do not live in a subtropical climate, which is its favorite. I put it in a pot with good quality soil and placed the pot against a SW wall of my home so that it would have a chance of staying warm over winter. Unfortunately an opossum came and dug around in the pot to eat a number of the tender roots... but it missed 2 of them which put up leaves in January and have continued to grow ever since. I have heard that ginger actually likes shady areas so I plan to move it to a less sunny area soon for the summer. In general I always like to grow my own herbs and spices if I can so that I can control the mineralization of my soil and the soil biome. Who really knows what some farmer in another area really does to his/her crops?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

conk (16th June 2014), GloriousPoetry (16th June 2014)

29. Link to Post #77
    Norway Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,045 times in 794 posts

Lightbulb Re: All about TURMERIC

Turmeric has been discussed before about its health benefits, but in doing a search within PA, I didn't find this additional information about this important known fact

http://dailyspiral.com/turmeric-show...ilyspiral-com/
    Turmeric Shown to Protect Brain Against Fluoride Poisoning – http://DailySpiral.com

The neurodegenerative effects of fluoride are well documented in the scientific literature, and yet this toxic byproduct of industrial manufacturing continues to get dumped into the water supplies of almost every major city in the U.S. without Glass-half-fullconsent. And while it may take a little more time before a critical mass of folks finally wakes up and puts a stop to this mass poisoning of the public, there is a way you and your family can better avoid the toxic effects of fluoride today through proper nutrition.

Publishing their findings in a recent issue of Pharmacognosy Magazine, a research team out of India observed that regular consumption of turmeric, a spice commonly used in Indian and Asian cuisine, helps to protect the mammalian brain against fluoride poisoning. Having previously uncovered the pathways through which fluoride induces harmful neurodegenerative changes in the brain, the team from Mohanlal Sukhadia University found that turmeric both neutralizes existing fluoride and protects against additional fluoride.

Testing the effects of turmeric in mice, the researchers observed that curcumin, the most well-known nutritive compound in turmeric, produces powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity that protects against multiple forms of cell damage, including singlet oxygen, hydroxyl radical and superoxide radical damage. Curcumin also helps spur the production of glutathione, the body’s “master antioxidant” that studies have shown plays a primary role in guarding against oxidative stress.

Supplementing with turmeric can completely reverse damage caused by fluoride

Knowing that fluoride induces both neurotoxic and neurodegenerative effects on brain tissue, particularly that of the hippocampus and cerebral cortex, the team tested the effects of fluoride alone, fluoride in combination with turmeric, turmeric alone and a control on mice that were randomly divided into each of these four groups. All the mice consumed their respective regimens for 30 days before undergoing analysis.

At the end of the study period, it was observed that mice in the fluoride group, which were given 120 parts per million (ppm) of fluoride in water without curcumin, experienced significant increases in malondialdehyde (MDA) activity — MDA is a recognized marker of oxidative stress. Mice consuming the same amount of fluoride along with 30 milligrams per kilogram of body weight (mg/kg), however, experienced a marked reduction in MDA, revealing the toxicity-mediating power of turmeric.

“[Fluoride] may cross the blood brain barrier, accumulate in mice hippocampal neuron cell bodies and initiates cascade of reactions which increases the oxidative stress that causes an increase in MDA content of brain tissue, which is an end product of LPO [lipid peroxidation],” wrote the authors.

“On the other hand, a distinctive decrease in MDA level was observed after [curcumin] treatment, compared to group treated with [fluoride]… [because] this phytochemical is capable of quenching oxygen free radicals such as superoxide anions and hydroxyl radicals, which are important for the initiation of LPO.”
    Fluoride is an ‘excitotoxin’ like MSG that causes brain neurons to die

Concerning the general toxicity of fluoride, the team is convinced, based on more than a decade of extensive research, that the chemical very clearly collects and accumulates in brain tissue. Similar to the way that monosodium glutamate (MSG) over-excites brain neurons and essentially kills them, fluoride likewise produces an excitotoxic effect that can have lasting health consequences.

“Fluoride (F) is probably the first inorganic ion which drew attention of the scientific world for its toxic effects and now the F toxicity through drinking water is well-recognized as a global problem,” explains the study. “Health effect reports on F exposure also include various cancers, adverse reproductive activities, cardiovascular, and neurological diseases.”

You can view the curcumin/fluoride study in its entirety here:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.

Sources for this article include:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
    http://www.fluorideresearch.org
    http://science.naturalnews.com
    http://science.naturalnews.com
    Last edited by linksplatinum; 7th September 2014 at 22:41.

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to linksplatinum For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th September 2014), birddog (8th September 2014), Cara (8th September 2014), Cidersomerset (7th September 2014), Daphne (8th September 2014), Heather2017 (8th September 2014), Joanne Shepard (8th September 2014), JRS (8th September 2014), Kristin (7th September 2014), markoid (7th September 2014), poetbil (8th September 2014), Pris (8th September 2014), Tyy1907 (8th September 2014), ulli (7th September 2014), wnlight (8th September 2014)

31. Link to Post #78
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

It may be that ginger (same plant family) has the same ability to nullify florid. Does anyone know?

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th September 2014), birddog (8th September 2014), linksplatinum (8th September 2014)

33. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Looks like Turmeric’s medicinal properties proven again!

I guess the prices will keep going up and or the PTW will buy it all up/controll it and or just bomb it out of existence!

For thoes of you who buy shares, Turmeric companies/producers it would be an earner.

Found this post from 'Alternative News Project'

Quote Turmeric’s ‘Smart Kill’ Properties Put Chemo & Radiation to Shame
    The ancient Indian spice turmeric strikes again! A new study finds turmeric extract selectively and safely killing cancer stem cells in a way that chemo and radiation cannot.

A ground-breaking new study published in the journal Anticancer Research reveals that one of the world's most extensively researched and promising natural compounds for cancer treatment: the primary polyphenol in the ancient spice turmeric known as curcumin, has the ability to selectively target cancer stem cells, which are at the root of cancer malignancy, while having little to no toxicity on normal stem cells, which are essential for tissue regeneration and longevity.

Titled, "Curcumin and Cancer Stem Cells: Curcumin Has Asymmetrical Effects on Cancer and Normal Stem Cells," the study describes the wide range of molecular mechanisms presently identified by which curcumin attacks cancer stem cells (CSCs), which are the minority subpopulation of self-renewing cells within a tumour colony, and which alone are capable of producing all the other cells within a tumour, making them the most lethal, tumorigenic of all cells within most if not all cancers. Because CSCs are resistant to chemotherapy, radiation, and may even be provoked towards increased invasiveness through surgical intervention, they are widely believed to be responsible for tumour recurrence and the failure of conventional treatment.

He study identified the following 8 molecular mechanisms by which curcumin targets and kills cancer stem cells:

Down-regulation of interleukin-6 (IL-6): IL-6 is classified as a cytokine (a potent biomolecule released by the immune system) and modulates both immunity and inflammation. It's over expression has been linked to the progression from inflammation to cancer. Curcumin inhibits IL-6 release, which in turn prevents CSC stimulation.
    Down-regulation of interleukin-8 (IL-8): IL-8, another cytokine, is released after tumour cell death, subsequently stimulating CSCs to regrow the tumour and resist chemotherapy. Curcumin both inhibits IL-8 production directly and indirectly.
    Down-regulation of interleukin-1 (IL-1): IL-1, a family of cytokines, are involved in response to injury and infection, with IL-1 β playing a key role in cancer cell growth and the stimulation of CSCs. Curcumin inhibits IL-1 both directly and indirectly.
    Decrease CXCR1 and CXCR2 binding: CXCR1 and CXCR2 are proteins expressed on cells, including CSCs, which respond to the aforementioned cytokines in a deleterious manner. Curcumin has been found to not only block cytokine release, but their binding to these two cellular targets.
    Modulation of the Wnt signalling pathway: The Wnt signalling pathway regulates a wide range of processes during embryonic development, but are also dsyregulated in cancer. Curcumin has been found to have a corrective action on Wnt signalling.
    Modulation of the Notch Pathway: The Notch signalling pathway, also involved in embryogenesis, plays a key role in regulating cell differentiation, proliferation and programmed cell death (apoptosis), as well as the functioning of normal stem cells. Aberrant Notch signalling has been implicated in a wide range of cancers. Curcumin has been found to suppress tumour cells along the Notch pathway.
    Modulation of the Hedgehog Pathways: Another pathway involved in embryogenesis, the Hedgehog pathway also regulates normal stem cell activity. Abnormal functioning of this pathway is implicated in a wide range of cancers and in the stimulation of CSCs and associated increases in tumour recurrence after conventional treatment. Curcumin has been found to inhibit the Hedgehog pathway through a number of different mechanisms.
    Modulation of the FAK/AKT/FOXo3A Pathway: This pathway plays a key role in regulating normal stem cells, with aberrant signalling stimulating CSCs, resulting once again in tumour recurrence and resistance to chemotherapy. Curcumin has been found
    In multiple studies to destroy CSCs through inhibiting this pathway.
    As you can see through these eight examples above, curcumin exhibits a rather profound level of complexity, modulating numerous molecular pathways simultaneously. Conventional cytotoxic chemotherapy is incapable of such delicate and "intelligent" behaviour, as it preferentially targets fast-replicating cells by damaging their DNA in the vulnerable mitosis stage of cell division, regardless of whether they are benign, healthy or cancerous cells. Curcumin's selective cytotoxicity, on the other hand, targets the most dangerous cells – the cancer stem cells – which leaving unharmed the normal cells.

By Sayer Ji
    Source: greenmedinfo.com; March 22, 2015; http://tinyurl.com/nflsdzw)

or
    [URL="http://www.alternativenewsproject.org/article/health-healing/turmeric-s-smart-kill-properties-put-chemo-radiation-to-shame"]
    [URL="http://www.alternativenewsproject.org/article/health-healing/turmeric-s-smart-kill-properties-put-chemo-radiation-to-shame"]
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

34. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

3(C)+me (21st January 2016), Art (22nd January 2016), avid (21st January 2016), Awakening2014 (21st January 2016), Baby Steps (9th March 2016), Becky (21st January 2016), Blacklight43 (21st January 2016), Ewan (21st January 2016), Foxie Loxie (21st January 2016), jjjones (21st January 2016), Latti (22nd January 2016), Matt P (22nd January 2016), Nasu (22nd January 2016), Sean (14th March 2016), toppy (21st January 2016), ulli (21st January 2016), Verdilac (21st January 2016), Watching from Cyprus (22nd January 2016), zen deik (21st January 2016)

35. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member zen deik's Avatar
    Thanks

Just reading about curcumin and here it is again, I wonder what the cancer rate in in India is?
    ONLY THE END OF THE WORLD IS THE END OF THE WORLD AND THIS AIN'T IT

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zen deik For This Post:

Becky (21st January 2016), jjjones (21st January 2016), Matt P (22nd January 2016), Nasu (22nd January 2016), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast