+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Protandim - herbs to prevent aging

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Default Protandim - herbs to prevent aging

Just visited the thread on tumeric and thought I would post about what I am doing. Actually Im going to send you to my blog to read.

I started my home produced "protantim" yesterday. Ive fully researched all the herbs in it and if you want to do the same you will find some interesting info on pubmed... search protandim there also

It is said that these herbs together work synergistically... hence you need less of a dosage. Their main benefit is that they stimulate the bodies own production of its own antioxidant pathways... which is way different then just flooding your bod with anti-oxidants. It contains tumeric (curcumin) and 5 other ingredients well documented for their healing benefit.

The following article will tell you how to make your own mock up of protandim. I envite you to look at the research that has gone into the protandim product as well as just who developed it. Much of this info you can find on the protandm site link that I have in my article.

My protandem mock up costs me about $13 a month... so visit this page and be sure to read in the comments area also

http://www.healthsalon.org/504/prota...e-aging-clock/

Last edited by Arrowwind; 23rd December 2011 at 19:32.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

9eagle9 (9th January 2012), Bea (24th December 2011), Belle (23rd December 2011), CeltMan (23rd December 2011), enfoldedblue (9th January 2012), jsb_swampfox (9th January 2012), kaon (30th November 2012), Laurel (9th January 2012), Marianne (9th January 2012), MessiahMews (22nd May 2012), NeverMind (23rd December 2011), Paladin14 (9th January 2012), Phoenix (24th December 2011), Ria (10th January 2012), Sidney (23rd December 2011), sunflower (9th January 2012), WhiteFeather (9th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Default Re: Protandim - herbs to prevent aging

LOL

I just saw the same article on the site and thought, "hmm, someone should post about this". :-))
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

4. Link to Post #3
    Cambodia Avalon Member ExHaLaTiON's Avatar
    Thanks

why would you want to prevent aging and stay in this hole?
    Is it your true self talking? Or is it your programmed self? Why do you spend hard earned money to look a certain way? Seriously. What made you think you have to look the way you look? Or sound the way you sound? People are self conscious because we've been trained that way. Perfect little consumers. Pets. Domesticated humans

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ExHaLaTiON For This Post:

SkepticSoul (9th January 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExHaLaTiON (here)

Would you rather stay in a nursing home in this" hole" or have your body eaten away by cancer or have alzheimers or amputations from diabetes all on your early way out?
    Acutally I am rather enjoying this life and I entend to keep it that way

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

blufire (9th January 2012), CeltMan (23rd December 2011), conk (9th January 2012), Paladin14 (9th January 2012), WhiteFeather (9th January 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Thank you for this information Arrowind, I will definitly see what I can do with it for my benefit.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

So Im into my 3rd week of my homemade protandim herbal.
    I will say this, I have tried counltess supplements over the years but with this one I can really feel the difference.
    We are staying awake longer and sleeping better so there is a significant energy increase.

I tend to have a racing mind at night that keeps me up and that state is now gone.
    I go to sleep easily and feel good and ready for the day when I awaken.
    My husband tends to fall asleep around 9 to 9:30 in the evening and we both have been up almost every night till
    around 11:30 since our first dose. This is quite remarkable for him.

My next batch I am considering making into a liposmal liquid preparation as it is proven to absorb better. Some people are already making curcumin in lipsomal form. Lispsomals not only enter the blood stream better from the stomach but the also enter the cell better.

I am finding that it has an aphrodisiac effect... almost to the point of bothersome for me. I see no difference in my husband but his always been ready and willing.. Anyway, I am considering decreasing the Ashwanganda next time around... possibly by 25 percent and see how it goes.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

conk (9th January 2012), Laurel (9th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by ExHaLaTiON (here)
    Go ahead and pull the revolver from the nightstand then. the rest of us will be trying to figure out how to best live in this hole we've CHOSEN.

12. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Just visited the thread on tumeric and thought I would post about what I am doing. Actually Im going to send you to my blog to read.

I started my home produced "protantim" yesterday. Ive fully researched all the herbs in it and if you want to do the same you will find some interesting info on pubmed... search protandim there also

It is said that these herbs together work synergistically... hence you need less of a dosage. Their main benefit is that they stimulate the bodies own production of its own antioxidant pathways... which is way different then just flooding your bod with anti-oxidants. It contains tumeric (curcumin) and 5 other ingredients well documented for their healing benefit.

The following article will tell you how to make your own mock up of protandim. I envite you to look at the research that has gone into the protandim product as well as just who developed it. Much of this info you can find on the protandm site link that I have in my article.

My protandem mock up costs me about $13 a month... so visit this page and be sure to read in the comments area also

http://www.healthsalon.org/504/prota...e-aging-clock/

Hello Arrowind,

Very interesting, indeed. Thank you for the links. I am wondering if those items can be purchased at the lcoal healthfood store or is it necessary to mail order them? Also since you seem to be the resident herbalist, do you have an opinion on astaxathin. I think I spelled it right?

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

13. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Interesting, i would like to try this. Thanks arrow, nice thread.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,310 times in 322 posts

Many thanks, Arrowwind. My husband and I are certainly interested in this. My mom and her sisters suffered from mild dementia and my husband is beginning to feel the effects of two attacks of meningitis over the last few years.

I have also bookmarked your website: lots of valuable information there. Now I need to find out where I can obtain protandum in the Montreal area.

15. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Laurel's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Arrowwind. I love your website and have had it bookmarked for awhile.

Can you typically get all of these ingredients at a health food store?
    How do you prepare this? Do you buy in bulk and mix in a bowl?
    Do you fill empty capsules or take mixed in something?

16. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Laurel (here)
    Thank you Arrowwind. I love your website and have had it bookmarked for awhile.

Can you typically get all of these ingredients at a health food store?
    How do you prepare this? Do you buy in bulk and mix in a bowl?
    Do you fill empty capsules or take mixed in something?
    All the information you need is in the link I provided in my first post on this topic.
    My next experiment will to be to make a lipsomal product which is liquid. Be sure to read the comments area on my blog as well as the post.

17. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blake (here)
    [http://www.healthsalon.org/504/prota...e-aging-clock/

Hello Arrowind,

Very interesting, indeed. Thank you for the links. I am wondering if those items can be purchased at the lcoal healthfood store or is it necessary to mail order them? Also since you seem to be the resident herbalist, do you have an opinion on astaxathin. I think I spelled it right?

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis
    You cannot likely purchase the bulk herb at a healthfood store and you will pay too muich there anyway. I never never purchase supplements in a healthfood store... I'd go broke. You should also make sure that what you purchase is standardized for potency as the article says.

I provided all links you need... in my HealthSalon article the very last link in the article will take you to the website where I purchase.
    I have not used astaxathin but for a month or two and did not notice any difference. The literature out on it is impressive but I do not have an opinion one way or another. Its suppose to be good for eyes, right?

Protandim is a multilevel marketed product, therefore it is much more expensive than it needs to be... and generally I will not support such endeavors but I think this one is a winner and if people can afford it, certainly, they should go for it.

+ Reply to Thread