+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another 'Angry' Iowan confronts Newt Gringrich..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Another 'Angry' Iowan confronts Newt Gringrich..!

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Another 'Angry' Iowan confronts Newt Gringrich..!

WHY would anyone want to be in charge of chaos, greed , and corruption, and the war machine. one answer. EGO . change the players it's still the same outcome. say what gets you elected, and do what protects your wallet and your parties power. compromise is the absense of leadership.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Calz (24th December 2011), Unified Serenity (24th December 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Newt has no concern about being a fool. He is the king of the fools. His concern is who will give him money to say something. Anything. Newt is, and has always been, for sale. That is his purpose in life and politics. Often when I pick up rocks around my house I will find newts. I like those kind.

I wish the guy shaking Newt's hand had given him ones of those creepy ones. The kind where you use one of your fingers to tickle the palm of the hand you are shaking.
    Last edited by modwiz; 24th December 2011 at 11:52.

5. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Strange response from Newt. Like he was thinking, "Just wait, when I am president and this nation is no longer free you will pay ! But for now it is a free country"

Gaia

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

9eagle9 (24th December 2011), Gaia (24th December 2011), Providence (24th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Ron Paul 2012 !!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I can't wait for the handshake coming from some 6'5 monster of a farmer that slowly grips harder, with one of those macho dick swinging hand shakes that are meant to intimidate and cow, until Newt sinks to his knees with crushed hand screaming for mercy.

I'd do it if I had bigger hands .

I should be disturbed at myself for thinking this way ....but I'm not.

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Newt has no concern about being a fool. He is the king of the fools. His concern is who will give him money to say something. Anything. Newt is, and has always been, for sale. That is his purpose in life and politics. Often when I pick up rocks around my house I will find newts. I like those kind.

I wish the guy shaking Newt's hand had given him ones of those creepy ones. The kind where you use one of your fingers to tickle the palm of the hand you are shaking.

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

It doesn't matter who wins, the Cabal controls them all. The only possible exception would be Ron Paul.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Providence's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks jackovesk!

I am thankful for all those who will stand up to people like Gingrich and say what needs to be said without guilt, fear, or ridicule. 'We the people' may not have a voice in MSM but our voices will be heard.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Providence For This Post:

Calz (24th December 2011), DreamsInDigital (24th December 2011), Unified Serenity (24th December 2011)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    It doesn't matter who wins, the Cabal controls them all. The only possible exception would be Ron Paul.
    That is the way things have been.

If we accept it and make no effort to change it ... it is the way it will *always* be.

RP knows well the system he is standing up against.

How about we offer some support in whatever way we can ... least of which not in giving up?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

modwiz (24th December 2011), Unified Serenity (24th December 2011), VaughnB (24th December 2011)

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 times in 203 posts

RIGHT ON.
    Obviously most politicians are bought, since it's how our system is set up for them to get re-elected.
    BUT do you think some really are good when they get it or try to be and then get corrupted by the system?
    I mean I like Bernie Sanders of Vermont, Pattie Murray of Washington and I liked Jimmy Carter.

How does one keep ones values and morals and still be able to get re-elected financially speaking? I wonder if Obama was like, boy is he turnin grey or what?

Probably a tough spot to be in: Ya want to do good, the RIGHT THING, but ya gotta play the game, as we've seen on so many TV and movies; trading votes, favors etc. lest you never get anything.

I don't suspect the Founding Fathers could foresee such corruption by monied interests to completely take over government. I see what people say about starting over, the 'apple barrel' rots from within over time, no matter how sweet the apples were to begin with.
    IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?

You think we [the U.S.] could ever have a revolution? or for that matter Europe, Australia, Brazil, S.E. Asia anyone? Is all hope lost?

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    That is the way things have been.

If we accept it and make no effort to change it ... it is the way it will *always* be.

RP knows well the system he is standing up against.

How about we offer some support in whatever way we can ... least of which not in giving up?
    I agree, I've been a champion for truth and change since far back as I can remember. Just had a...moment of playing "Captain Obvious" for once. I'm with everyone else here trying to fight for the freedom of humanity. Fighting the good fight as they say. I think none of us would be here if that wasn't the case, if we weren't all in it for freeing our fellow terrans. Partially why I am developing my Alex Collier project, and the tv series, films etc. We're all here trying to do our part in this.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

20. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Calz (24th December 2011)

21. Link to Post #13
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by VaughnB (here)

RIGHT ON.
    Obviously most politicians are bought, since it's how our system is set up for them to get re-elected.
    BUT do you think some really are good when they get it or try to be and then get corrupted by the system?
    I mean I like Bernie Sanders of Vermont, Pattie Murray of Washington and I liked Jimmy Carter.

How does one keep ones values and morals and still be able to get re-elected financially speaking? I wonder if Obama was like, boy is he turnin grey or what?

Probably a tough spot to be in: Ya want to do good, the RIGHT THING, but ya gotta play the game, as we've seen on so many TV and movies; trading votes, favors etc. lest you never get anything.

I don't suspect the Founding Fathers could foresee such corruption by monied interests to completely take over government. I see what people say about starting over, the 'apple barrel' rots from within over time, no matter how sweet the apples were to begin with.
    IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?

You think we [the U.S.] could ever have a revolution? or for that matter Europe, Australia, Brazil, S.E. Asia anyone? Is all hope lost?
    Once you go to DC and find out what it is, you could then decide if you want to make an honest living. Getting re-elected only matters if you intend to stay there and accomplish nothing except your own enrichment. Now, honor among thieves as a subject: I think some draw a line somewhere. I think Newt has no line anywhere, except the bottom line.

22. Link to Post #14
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by VaughnB (here)

RIGHT ON.

IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?

One way to keep one's moral standards is to not do something immoral once in power and get photographed and blackmailed for it. This is a common behavior and tactic of the elite. They send some girl to the politician in some guise and she lures him into a morally unacceptable situation and they have evidence of it. They do it through bribary as well. It's worked for a long time. Power corrupts and that is how they fall prey to the elites and do their bidding. People don't do bad things because it makes them feel badly. They do bad things because the benefit outweighs the cost at some level and the more they do it, the easier it is to go along until who they become is but a shell of who they once were. We used to call this sin, but as that is so arcaic now, I will just call it a lack of ethics.

+ Reply to Thread