+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Third Eye and the Pineal Gland

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default The Third Eye and the Pineal Gland

The symbol of the All-Seeing-EYE, has always been part of Earth's creation mythologies and mysteries.

In Ancient Egypt, is was symbolized by the Eye of Horus.

The symbol was passed down, through the ancient mystery teachings and and can be found on the American dollar bill.

Why the symbol of the EYE?

The eye is the observer of reality - or the illusion of reality.

In the physical body, your eyes look outward - though it views objects upside down. It next sends the message of what it observes... to the brain, which interprets the image and makes it appear right side up to us.

But the human body has another physical eye, whose function has long been recognized by humanity.

It is called the 'Third Eye' which in reality, is the Pineal Gland. It is the Spiritual Third Eye, our Inner Vision, and it is considered the Seat of the Soul. It is located in the geometric center of the cranium.

The Pineal Gland is about the size of a pea, and is in the center of the brain in a tiny cave, behind and above the pituitary gland, which lies a little behind the root of the nose. It is located directly behind the eyes, attached to the third ventricle.

The true function of this mysterious gland, has long been contemplated by philosophers and Spiritual Adepts. Ancient Greeks believed the pineal gland, to be our connection to the Realms of Thought. Descartes called it, the Seat of the Soul.

This gland is activated by Light, and it controls the various biorhythms of the body. It works in harmony with the hypothalamus gland, which directs the body's thirst, hunger, sexual desire and the biological clock, that determines our aging process.

When the pineal gland awakens, one feels a pressure at the base of the brain. This pressure will often be experienced, when connecting to higher frequency. A head injury, can also activate the Third Eye - Pineal Gland.

While the physiological function of the pineal gland, has been unknown until recent times, mystical traditions and esoteric schools, have long known, this area in the middle of the brain, to be the connecting link... between the physical and spiritual worlds.

Read more ŧhttp://www.riseearth.com/2011/12/thi...land.html#more

2. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Default Re: The Third Eye and the Pineal Gland

Truth is you dont need a space ship to travel to other planets... All we need is that pineal gland fully activated...

Gaia

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Caren (24th December 2011), DreamsInDigital (2nd January 2012), mab777 (27th December 2011), Mark (24th December 2011), music (26th December 2011), The One (24th December 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

This is most important today in light of our Ascension out of duality and into our multi-dimensional aspects. It is the path that takes us out of EGO, and the Fear Matrix.

Opening your third-eye and activating these special glands is required. It represents a shift from using "mind/ego" and allows us to integrate all that we are ~ through enlightenment and activation of our high heart chakra.

This connects all the parts of our physical body with our spirit, soul and etheric realms of who we are ~ a huge step. To activate your third eye ~ many tools are available and will come to those who are open to them and ask to receive them.

For one example, on Youtube there are specific activations for this purpose. They are free. The most effective are those that are 10 minutes long for maximum affect. There is a very tangible sensation when your third-eye opens. It is unmistakeable. It is part of restoring your "Master" self aspects.

There are many threads and links on Avalon that waste time circling the wagons in chit chat about elements of the Fear Matrix but they do not touch our hearts or help us activate all that we are and can become. Ego loop-d-loops in negativity seem to be drawing huge crowds. Once we can be released from these kinds of dead end thinking and reasoning ~ our way becomes clear ahead. Each of us will perceive this in our own time and space. Your third-eye and pineal gland can greatly assist you if you can see your way clear to activate them, and use them.

The first step is to realize it's great importance in your own evolution and ask for it. Be open to it. It is a tangible gift we can give ourselves through our focus and this is a choice we make in each and every moment.

This selection can get you started if you haven't worked on this aspect of yourself:
    https://youtube.com/results?searc...6l7-6.0.7l13l0

There are many wonderful and useful videos that use the proper frequency to assist in opening your third eye. Once activated, these most important glands in our bodies quickly take us out of the ego/fear matrix, if we so desire.

All of the Solar activity is also assisting us in these efforts by flowing Adamantine particles over us that can be absorbed and in addition ~ work to help us activate our own DNA so that we are able to regain lost strands that haven't been activated for so many eons.

This allows all the various parts of "our being" to integrate into a much greater whole. It is really true that we are much more than the sum of our parts.

Ascension is this upliftment and integration, a restoration of many special gifts and talents, we laid down prior to coming to experience "duality" on Earth. We've been locked into the matrix but can easily get out of it now when it is our intent and focus to do so.

This path is open to all, the only barriers to your own progress are those you place yourself. Once we can manage to stop "talking" about Ego/fear issues that keep us locked in the matrix and FOCUS on activating our own third-eye, your own pineal gland will kick in and this is how we make quantum leaps in our own evolution.

Thanks for beginning such an important thread, The ONE.

It is, no doubt, the one most important thing we can do for ourselves at this time and in this space.
    It's a choice. Many thanks! xoxox

Last edited by Darla Ken Pearce; 24th December 2011 at 14:14.
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Ammit (2nd January 2012), BestLion (27th December 2011), Biofieldz (24th December 2011), fifi (2nd January 2012), Laurel (24th December 2011), Lost Soul (3rd January 2012), mab777 (27th December 2011), Mark (24th December 2011), music (26th December 2011), parcival (24th December 2011), Ria (2nd January 2012), Rosco1 (27th December 2011), sirayah (4th January 2012), The One (24th December 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Quote The first step is to realize it's great importance in your own evolution and ask for it. Be open to it. It is a tangible gift we can give ourselves through our focus and this is a choice we make in each and every moment.
    When we accept who we are, what our purpose in life is, and then make it our business to feed this purpose each and every day, which to me is a form of pure love, whether you label it that or not, then we naturally have less time for those things that aren't feeding the mission, the goal, the who we are "Now" It's not that we don't love those things anymore, it simply means that we have already had our time to experience them, and that it's time to move forward to experience growth and evolution. We have to be where we are, fully, when it is our time to be there. And when it's time to move on, we must also be willing to travel into the unknown of what's to come...

Merry Christmas Darla

Gaia

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Mark (24th December 2011), music (26th December 2011), The One (24th December 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

DMT, anyone?
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

Timreh (2nd January 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Quote Posted by Gaia (here)
    Truth is you dont need a space ship to travel to other planets... All we need is that pineal gland fully activated...

Gaia
    i often wonder this myself. I am skeptical on UFOs and space ships..I dont think that is the way aliens travel..I think they do it via telaportation . Same as a picture can be broadcasted on TV..

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

Mark (24th December 2011), Unified Serenity (26th December 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

High heart chakra, activator of full higher consciousness free from ego (thinking from heart, not mind); nasal chakra, mediated also through pineal, travel in higher dimensions, time travel, breath magic (seeing from heart, not mind).
    Last edited by music; 26th December 2011 at 20:47.

13. Link to Post #8
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Hey my friend,

You know, a have an extensive experience in activating and dealing with the pineal gland.

Once, about 10 years ago, I was on the bus going, and suddenly BANG! It was like a shot between the eyes. I felt like a strong tingling between my eyebrows and it felt pretty good.

Since them, the same thing happens randomly about everyday and, sometimes, I can cause it voluntarily, while meditating or not...Sometimes I just concentrate for a couple of minutes and BANG! Itīs there again.

Iīve always been very sensitive with energies, spirits and this kind of stuff, however, when my pineal gland is tingling I donīt feel any special effects in terms of increasing of sensitivity.

Itīs a very good sensation, but I still donīt know why it happens and what I am supposed to do with it.

Cheers,

Raf.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Quote Posted by Koyaanisqatsi (here)
    DMT, anyone?
    I think DMT is an activator of this gland! And I also think the 3rd eye of the Hindus is this gland! its the all seeing eye..this is the eye that if opened we can see all..does that mean other dimensions?

15. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

You don't open it. It opens when it's ready. With or without you.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Jenci (27th December 2011), Semnyi (2nd January 2012)

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Molly's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Koyaanisqatsi (here)
    DMT, anyone?
    ha... I actually did that for the first time, this past November.. AND I FELL ASLEEP! I was almost scared to do it after seeing how odd my friend behaved on it but he insisted I try it & that I'd be safe. Well I was... I slept nicely lol.

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Quote Posted by BestLion (here)
    i often wonder this myself. I am skeptical on UFOs and space ships..I dont think that is the way aliens travel..I think they do it via telaportation . Same as a picture can be broadcasted on TV..
    It depends on what Dimensional/Density they are at. Those in 4th and 5th, still require craft/ships to travel. Beyond that like 6th and above, they don't. This is part of Quantum Mechanics and Hyper Dimensional Physics. Not just limited to what has been told to those that have contact with Off Worlders/Aliens. Information concerning this is out there and available to be found when the right amount of research is done and opinions aren't formed without being thoroughly investigated.

In a lot of our ancient past, the Pineal Gland is represented by a pine cone. David Wilcock does a rather in-depth presentation on the Pineal Gland that is interesting. Also, this is covered in Ancient Aliens series on The History Channel. And many many other sources.

The pineal gland also regulates sleep by producing Melatonin, and during awake times produces Serotonin. And is responsible for our psychic abilities, which every human being on this planet is born with. It's only through environmental influences that some are forced or taught to turn theirs off or disregard them as anything but imagination. Then you get those that are raised from the beginning to use them, and develop very strong abilities in adult hood.

Schizophrenia is also result of under-active Pineal Gland, basically if Chronic Insomnia is not treated, the Pineal gland shuts down further or produces less melitonin and then do to lack of sleep, and the misfiring of the Pineal gland hallucinations originate from this. But, FDA wont admit that if someone with Schizophrenia is treated for Chronic Insomnia they can pretty much be cured in a short amount of time. Just requires re-balancing through Amino Acid therapy of the Serotonin and Melatonin levels. And it's only through Amino Acid therapy that the body learns to produce these on it's own, where the chemical drugs used by pharmaceutics companies don't do this, they only keep the levels where they are already dangerously low to begin with.

I very much agree with the poster that mentioned the Head Injuries activating the Pineal/3rd Eye. In my head injury I had back in 2004, I already had some abilities turned on, but that definitely made everything more intense. And, made me a lot more sensitive all around.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 2nd January 2012 at 07:03.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Ria (2nd January 2012)

20. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

It really is too bad that the only people writing articles like this do not understand how to use commas.

As a side note, I believe that the pineal gland functions as a crystalline resonator. DMT is one of the crystalline molecules that can facilitate the vibrational modes that the pineal gland is capable of producing. I believe that the same can also be said for the 2-acetyl-phenylethamine family as well as other tryptamine based neurotransmitters.

Our smiles and laughter are connected to this gland. Exercise with caution.

An owl keeps hooting outside of my window...
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

+ Reply to Thread