United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default The Story of Broke

The Story of Broke
    Tuesday 8 November 2011
    by: Annie Leonard, The Story of Stuff Project | Video Report

See, we can rebuild the American Dream; we can afford to have a healthy environment, good jobs, and top-notch public education. But not if we continue subsidizing the dinosaur economy.

So next time you have an idea for a better future and someone tells you, “that’s nice, but there’s no money for that,” you tell them we’re not broke.

There is money, it’s ours, and it’s time to invest it right.

http://www.truth-out.org/story-broke/1320767282

The Story of Broke (2011)

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

aranuk (25th December 2011), Dawn (25th December 2011), eaglespirit (26th December 2011), Ernie Nemeth (2nd January 2012), Gardener (28th December 2011), jagman (25th December 2011), Limor Wolf (25th December 2011), ponda (25th December 2011), Ria (2nd January 2012), tcjim1 (25th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Default Re: The Story of Broke

I've published this before however it's worth putting here again. Actually the governments and public agencies including city and county governments, schools, and federal government are NOT broke. They are what is referred to as 'institutional investors' and they own income producing properties all over the place. Here is an accountant who has audited many of them, only to discover that they are all rolling in money. However this money is secretly hidden from public awareness. What is this info is actually true? And it is likely it is:

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

aranuk (25th December 2011), e-lxr (2nd January 2012), Gardener (28th December 2011), jagman (25th December 2011), Khaleesi (2nd January 2012), ponda (25th December 2011), Snowbird (25th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

You know Dawn, I sat and listened to this video presentation today and all of the missing global financial pieces have just now been fitted together. I knew that there was extortion of public wealth permeating our nation, but I never knew to what massive extent this is happening...until now.

I believe Walter J. Burien, Jr. and I hope and pray that he is still strong and healthy on this earth.

Thanks for posting this and I hope that everyone takes the time needed to learn from this.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

aranuk (25th December 2011), Dawn (26th December 2011), e-lxr (2nd January 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Absolutely!

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Dawn (26th December 2011), Snowbird (25th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing these videos. Enjoyed "the story of stuff" too by the same brilliant Annie Leonard. Feeling this video fits right into the discussion. This is the first I hear about Conscious Media Network TV. Anyone have any feedback on them, and this video? Obviously groups that put out Zeitgeist and prison planet and other fear related messages about the "new world order" have just been - willingly or not - mouthpieces for the "old world order" as in "look how powerful *they* are". Watch the video, observe the speaker's body language, and then, I would love your feedback on this.
    https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=lDzB42QKtdE

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Even though subjects of checks and balances are often sleep enhancing for me, I managed to watch the entire video. Wow to the scope of betrayal we have allowed for so long. What Mr. Burrien, Jr. shares here resonates as truth. Thanks so much, Dawn, for reposting this. I've shared this info on my facebook wall too.

+ Reply to Thread