+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 11 14 LastLast

Thread: ET Walk-ins / Wanderers / Volunteers

1. Link to Post #1
    illuminate

Default ET Walk-ins / Wanderers / Volunteers

Dear Avalonians,

Recently there was a thread with Dolores Cannon's interview
    (Coast to Coast - October 22, 2009) which talked about VOLUNTEERS.
    Found here.

Quote She specified three different waves of volunteers -

1st Wave -- These people would be in their 40s and 50s now, finally adjusting
    to life after going through turbulent early years of feeling they didn't belong here.

2nd Wave -- Presently in their 20s and 30s, these folk had an easier time, and have
    been called "channels, generators, and antennas," and project positive energy. Many
    have chosen not to have children, and they don't want to have to return to Earth after
    this life.

3rd Wave -- The 'New Children'.
    Does this resonate with any of you?

Dolores was really talking about ‘volunteers’ who had been INCARNATED in human bodies.
    But there’s another class, which Dolores doesn’t mention, as far as I know -
    referred to as WALK-INs.

A WALK-IN is like a volunteer who turns up late
    They take over a human identity (i.e. a fully functioning person, with all their education,
    experience, projects, contacts, family, car, job and dog!) after the original being in the body
    has presumably set everything up for them. (A walk-in is always by agreement, I believe,
    certainly at the higher-self or before-this-life level) They are just another kind of volunteer.

But this can be pretty weird for both the person themselves,
    and for people who know them (sometimes).

I’m wondering how many of you feel you can identify with this personally?
    I know I do.

This is hard to believe, hard to accept, hard to talk about, and incredibly important.

Is there anyone out there who would like to share their experiences?
    I may also share mine...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to illuminate For This Post:

centreoflight (10th July 2012), dan33 (12th February 2011), Realeyes (16th February 2011), Timreh (11th July 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Default Re: ET Walk-ins / Wanderers / Volunteers

I identify with it to a certain extent tho being that i am 38 years old today,but as far as i can recall of my own childhood ,i never felt comfortable or liked the idea of being told how to think what to believe and what to do since the pre-school days,there was just this uneasy feeling something isnt right about this whole picture type type of thing running through my mind,and i find it pretty amazing that at such early age i was around 7 8 or so when i was feeling like that and wasn't a funny thing because it always made me feel like i was the weird kid heh,nowadays i look back and laugh at it realizing i was the normal ones and the other ones were already going into sheep mode right of the bat.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

centreoflight (10th July 2012), Timreh (11th July 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,832 times in 3,731 posts

I am from the first wave (as a Wanderer). I worked it out after a while of reading different things and then the lightbulb went on. Once I had started meditating more regularly I had experiences that set this, for me, beyond doubt.

I quite like being human though despite all the ups and downs.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

kfm27917 (14th December 2023), Nela (30th January 2011), Timreh (11th July 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

If things Dolores Cannon are right and take a description of an Indigo kid light then yes I resonate completely

Meditation based on converting negative to positive, though a feeling of utter disillusionment with mankind, occasional moments of telepathy though they are recognized most of the time by both parties.
    The predator makes you feel like your bat **** crazy. Though the world is perceived directly through energy so you know it's real because you can feel it and sometimes see it. I knew my nephew was here before I got the phone call due to this.....he said hey, twas amazing. It's not really a turn on turn off switch of ability.....**** just kinda happens. Though the empath stuff is a constant on it seems........ Maybe no different then every other human's capabilities to be honest....some just don't pay attention or brush it off as coincidence. Don't want another piece of me on this planet after I die for many reasons.....felt this way for a long time. There's a lot of crazy intense experiences throughout my lifetime that were more of an observational moment rather than a metaphysical moment but yea....

I'd have to agree completely.
    Last edited by Decibellistics; 9th July 2010 at 03:36.
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Decibellistics For This Post:

centreoflight (10th July 2012), kfm27917 (16th August 2020), Timreh (11th July 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Goldenserenity's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by illuminate (here)
    Dear Avalonians,

Recently there was a thread with Dolores Cannon's interview
    (Coast to Coast - October 22, 2009) which talked about VOLUNTEERS.
    Found here.

Does this resonate with any of you?

Dolores was really talking about ‘volunteers’ who had been INCARNATED in human bodies.
    But there’s another class, which Dolores doesn’t mention, as far as I know -
    referred to as WALK-INs.

A WALK-IN is like a volunteer who turns up late
    They take over a human identity (i.e. a fully functioning person, with all their education,
    experience, projects, contacts, family, car, job and dog!) after the original being in the body
    has presumably set everything up for them. (A walk-in is always by agreement, I believe,
    certainly at the higher-self or before-this-life level) They are just another kind of volunteer.
    I’m wondering how many of you feel you can identify with this personally?
    I know I do.

Is there anyone out there who would like to share their experiences?
    I may also share mine...

When I was 4 or 5 years old, I began to feel like I didn't belong in the family I was in. Though I was born into the family, they did not feel like my family, and that confused me! I always felt home sick, but didn't know where home was other than being with the people I was currently with. I was thought of as a "backward child" whatever that may be as that is what the school termed me. I was quiet and shy and never spoke unless spoken to.
    I married at a very young age and had my first baby at 18. (Had 3 children total)
    Then, one day I was driving along when all of a sudden the car spun completely around while I was driving it. I was alone and on an empty road. Why the car spun, I haven't a clue, but it did and I seemed very confused and disoriented for a short time after wards. Once I remembered where I was at and how to get to where I was going, I proceeded on. Shortly after that experience, there was a divorce from my husband, the children whisked away by him and all of life I knew changed! Several years later I decided to have another child, and when I started making plans for a child, I was whisked away to the hospital for a total hysterectomy. It was like I was not supposed to have any children I guess.

That's my story in a nut shell. I do feel I fit into the first wave.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goldenserenity For This Post:

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

The problem is that most people strictly base these things as just being a form of human nature or it's just insane. Like the ability to feel and ultimately know what a person is feeling and ultimately what they are like. It's just an observational analysis formulated in the conscious mind.........it's not. It's a gut feeling.....

It leads to being aloof because the majority of people don't care when in reality every human has the ability to perceive the universe as such. All it requires is being aware, disciplined in one's actions, and to be willing to perceive and travel with a frame of mind the allows itself to travel and create freely. Being fluid in the mind to whatever possibility in regard to the realization that this is Three Dimensional Reality but also to the experiences that makes one look towards the sky with a stillness in the mind. It requires having a mastery of one's energy, which I haven't achieved...Because I can't control my dreams and I can't walk through walls! harharhar..........
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Decibellistics For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Dolores got it right First Wave here.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

dan33 (12th February 2011), kfm27917 (16th August 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

now take the next step...the "waves of indigos" have been discussed for over 50 years now by many,many people.why are almost ALL of those indigos not waking up(those same researchers predicted that indigos would rise up and take power in many ways 20 years ago)..THAT IS WHAT MATTERS...having millions of new-agedly numbed indigos doesn't make much difference,just lots of talk but little change...indigos are being medicated,manipulated,drugged by "2012 rapture events" and ass-ended master channelings promising change if you give your power to them",...and on it goes..to learn why go here,things most new-agers have no idea about

Ancient “False Ascension Science”

“False Sacred Science” teachings, and the inorganic environmental and biological consequences created through their use, are built upon convoluted, self-serving perversions of the organic Laws of Multidimensional Physics. Applications of these “twisted multidimensional science” teachings, historically engaged on Earth throughout different periods over many thousands of years, has taken a terrible toll on human evolution and on the state of our planetary environment. The “false Sacred Science” teachings emerged from periods in our ancient and pre-ancient past, during the historically ignored “ancient advanced Earth cultures” currently associated with “Atlantean and Lemurian mythology.” During these ancient times, many environmental and biological horrors were created through application of the “false Sacred Sciences”; the technologies that emerged from these teachings represented a perversion of the organic, living multidimensional technologies that were once available through applications of genuine “Sacred Science.” In ancient advanced cultures, the “false Sacred Science” teachings became known as the “Death Sciences,” because reduction of eternal-life potential to finite-life de-evolution was the eventual result of their applications — regardless of what temporary benefits of finite power such technologies supplied.

During the ancient Atlantean period, there was one particular body of “false Sacred Science” teachings that emerged among Earth cultures after one of the GA-MCEO CDT-Plates was stolen and placed in Illuminati hands. The CDT-Plate revealed many advanced teachings of organic “Sacred Science,” which Illuminati-Elder forces then twisted to form a particular “wormhole technology” through which they could seek fulfillment of their “Earth Templar Dominion” agenda. (Historical information on the stealing of the CDT-Plate and resultant ancient dramas is found in Voyagers Volume-2, 2nd Edition.) In ancient cultures, this particular body of advanced twisted “false Sacred Science” teachings that emerged, along with its resultant technologies, from perversion of the CDT-Plate teachings, was casually known as the “Bloom of Doom” technologies. This ancient name was adopted in reference to one of the primary inorganic “energy distortion geometries” used in this “Death Science,” the structure of which, in common respects, resembled a “blossom.” Other characteristic components of distorted mathematics and physics were also inherent to the “Bloom of Doom” Death Science. Components related to the “Bloom of Doom” technologies included a distorted mathematical growth formula for artificial finite life that in later days became known as the “golden mean rectangle” and “Fibonacci spiral & sequence,” both of which were distortions of the “Krystal Spiral & Sequence” organic eternal-life growth ratios illustrated in the GA-MCEO CDT-Plate teachings.

Another component of the ancient Atlantean “Bloom of Doom” technologies emerged through distortion of the CDT-Plate symbol called the “Kathara Grid.” Distortions of the CDT-Plate Kathara Grid symbol became known in the “Death Sciences” of the Atlantean period as the “Tree of Artificial Life,” because temporary, inorganic, finite-life artificial structures of matter, light and biology could be created through the “twisted mathematical secrets” implied by the symbolic structure of the Tree of Artificial Life distortion. The genuine Kathara Grid represents the organic core mathematical radiation-structures, or “lattices,” upon which eternal-life “living” morphogenetic field–matter templates are built. The mathematical relationships depicted within the organic Kathara Grid symbol represent the literal “core mathematical formula” of organic radiation-lattice structure, numbers of which lattices group together in very specific geometric-mathematical patterns — forming the structure of organic multidimensional radiation templates upon which “dark-matter,” quarks and subatomic particles organize into structured manifest atoms and forms.

The organic Kathara Grid “lattice” features 12 “Signets” or “power points” placed in very specific positions within a “cross-bar lattice” of very specific proportions; the proportions and relationships depicted in the genuine Kathara Grid symbol represent the mathematical formulae of organized-radiation-structure through which organic, living matter, light and biology are formed. The organic Kathara Grid is not a “theoretical invention,” but rather is a depiction of the core organizational structure upon which the organic, living, eternal-life Cosmos is, and has always been, formed. The organic Kathara Grid, and what it represents, exists as part of the organic Natural Laws of Physics that are indelibly inherent to the eternal, multidimensional Living Cosmos, and to the eternal “Unified Field of Energy and Consciousness” within which the Cosmos resides.

Distorted versions of the CDT-Plate original Kathara Grid symbol emerged through the “Bloom of Doom” teachings in Atlantis as the “Tree of Artificial Life” symbol, which originally depicted 11 “Signets” instead of the organic 12, and which had specific structural distortions within the shapes and proportions of the “cross-bar lattice.” The organic “living” Kathara Grid symbol represents the literal “core mathematical formula” of organic radiation-lattice structure for the eternal Living Cosmos. Likewise, the various versions of the “Tree of Artificial Life” symbol represent a distorted, contrived, inorganic “creation formula” through which unnatural multidimensional radiation template-structures can be artificially created — by abusing the Natural Laws of Multidimensional Physics — to harness and direct the organization of “dark-matter,” quarks and subatomic particles, in order to form inorganic, finite-life artificial structures of light-radiation, and atomic and biological form.

Further distortions of the “Tree of Artificial Life” symbol emerged later in history as “Tree of Life” symbols depicting 7, 8, 9 or 10 Signet points, with different “cross-bar lattice” distortions. These later Kathara Grid distortions represented renditions of the Atlantean “Tree of Artificial Life” creation formula as adapted by various groups of Illuminati who were in competition with the Illuminati “Bloom of Doom” creators. All such Kathara Grid distortions represent attempts at implementing unnatural creation formulae that deviate from the organic structures, and Natural Laws of Energy and Consciousness, inherent to the eternal Living Cosmos.

Two other components of the Atlantean “Bloom of Doom” teachings, and related “Death Sciences,” are hidden within two common symbol-forms referred to as the vesica piscis and the “star-tetrahedron.” The “vesica piscis” symbol is a set of 2 interlinked circles with the inner-most “outside edge” (circumference) of each circle touching the center-point of the other circle. Within the CDT-Plates, this symbol was originally called the “Bi-Veca Code,” and it, along with its 3-circle Tri-Veca Code symbol counterpart, referred to specific organic structures, processes, functions and interrelationships inherent to the organic multidimensional electromagnetic frequency spectrum, and especially to the organic creation mechanisms and natural dynamics inherent to light-radiation and the organic Living Light structures upon which the eternal Cosmos is built. The “star-tetrahedron” symbol is a 3-dimensional symbol-form constructed of 2 pyramidal-shaped vortices, each with a triangular base: one pyramidal-vortex is in the “point-up” upright position and intersects along a vertical line with the other inverted, “point-down” pyramidal-vortex. The 2-dimensional depiction of the star-tetrahedron is the commonly recognized symbol of the “6-pointed star” or “Star of David.” Within the CDT-Plates, both versions of this symbol were depicted with a circle around the symbol, and both were referred to as the “Hierophant” symbol, which depicted the mathematical formulae and multidimensional structures inherent to “Merkaba Fields.” Merkaba Fields are organic energy vortex structures that are part of the natural multidimensional “circulatory system” of the Living Cosmos, and which under certain conditions inherent to the Natural Laws of Multidimensional Physics, can become “vehicles of transport” within the organic processes of Genuine Ascension.

The Bi-Veca Code/ “vesica piscis” and the Hierophant 6-pointed star/ “star-tetrahedron” symbols, and the “Ascension Science” teachings corresponding to them, were part of the original “Sacred Science” teachings contained with in the CDT-Plate that was stolen during the Atlantean period. In the hands of the Illuminati, the Bi-Veca and Hierophant symbols and their corresponding bases of knowledge were, like the “Kathara Grid” and “Krystal Spiral,” distorted: first into the “Bloom of Doom” technologies, and later into a variety of “Death Science” teachings and practices used by competing Illuminati groups in their quest for Earth Templar control. Unlike the visibly discernible distortions of the Kathara Grid and Krystal Spiral symbols, Bi-Veca Code and Hierophant symbol distortions were not immediately noticeable; instead, the distortions were contained within the twisted teachings of finite-life energy mechanics that accompanied the symbols, while the image of the symbols themselves looked relatively the same. “Death Science” teachings involving the Bi-Veca Code — without its organic Tri-Veca Code counterpart — utilized the distorted energy mechanics inherent to the vesica piscis, by which inorganic, artificial, finite-life static “Dead Light” radiation fields can be generated through corresponding use of distorted Merkaba Vortex mechanics.

“Twisted” Merkaba Vortex mechanics implement unnatural distortions of the spin-speed and spin-direction of Merkabic Vortex sets, to create a particle/ anti-particle harness field within which energy and atoms can be trapped. Once trapped within the inorganic Merkaba Field, the harnessed energy quanta can then artificially sustain a prolonged longevity of form, and achieve limited local interdimensional transport, as long as the inorganic Merkaba Harness around it can “feed”/ drain energy from organically living energy fields. The inorganic Merkaba Field, also known as the “Death Star” or “External Merkaba,” must “feed,” much as an “energy vampire” — as unlike organic “Krystar” Merkaba Vehicle structures, the “Death Star Merkaba” is incapable of independently generating energy quanta for self-sustenance.

Once activated, this “Artificial-Light Death Star Merkaba Vehicle,” created through the “Bloom of Doom” and related technologies, engages the finite-life mathematical growth formulae of the “golden mean rectangle” and “Fibonacci spiral & sequence” to increase its spin-speed by draining energy from the life-field around it. Usually, inorganic Death Star Merkaba technologies employ the unnatural spin-speed starting ratios of “34 / 21” in relation to two separate “same-spin fixed-vortex sets” (4 vortices, rather than the organic 2) placed in counter-rotation to each other, which accelerate and blend to a “common spin” of 55 when activated. Following activation, the Death Star Merkaba engages acceleration and quantum expansion via the inorganic growth ratios of the Fibonacci sequence, using the “energy sucking” dynamics inherent to the physics-mechanics illustrated within the Fibonacci spiral. Organic Krystar Merkaba Vehicles begin with a natural “331/3 – 112/3” spin-speed ratio of a single set of 2 counter-rotating vortices, and build spin-speed and energy thrust to much higher speeds — beyond the known “speed of light” — through internal quantum self-generation, following the mathematical correspondences characteristic to the organic “Krystal Spiral and Sequence” growth formula. The “ratio numbers” pertaining to organic Merkaba Vortex spin-speeds refer to the number of rotations each counter-rotating vortex completes in a given period, for a period measured in increments that can be relatively compared to “one rotation per trillionth of a billionth of a nanosecond,” or RP-TBN.

Upon full activation, the “Death Star Merkaba Harness Vehicle” and its contents, be it a person, planet or galaxy, can engage limited local interdimensional relocation — but only through inorganic wormhole, portal and black hole structures formed by the same “Death Science” technologies. Once a biological or matter-form engages full Death Star Merkaba Vehicle activation, its matter-template becomes permanently mutated, and the being or matter-form loses its organic potential of natural multidimensional Ascension, along with the ability to pass through the organic Star-Gate “Ascension Passages” inherent to the Cosmic Templar. Though the Death Star Merkaba offers the “immediate perks” of temporary extension of form longevity and limited interdimensional transport within black hole/ wormhole systems, due to the organic Natural Laws of Physics inherent to the eternal system of the Living Cosmos, the ultimate fate of the Death Star Merkaba is inevitable implosion, energetic self-annihilation and release of its harnessed quanta to space-dust. Use of the Death Star External Merkaba Vehicle can be compared to “taking a poorly planned quantum joyride that inevitably ends in a deadly crash at the end of a dead-end road”; at the least, use of the Death Star Merkaba is a very unwise decision, if one genuinely cares about the potentials of one’s own experiential evolutionary destiny.

Unlike the inorganic, externally-fueled External Merkaba of the Death Star Vehicle, the organic, internally-fueled Internal Merkaba structures inherent to the Krystar Ascension Vehicle allow for progressively unlimited interdimensional and trans-dimensional travel, and full, holistic evolutionary expansion back into the Original State of Pure Source-Consciousness. The Krystar Ascension Vehicle is formed through, and functions as, a natural consequence to harmonious use of energy and consciousness in relation to the Natural Laws of Physics inherent to the eternal Living Cosmos.

The distorted vesica piscis Artificial-Light manipulations and Death Star Merkaba mechanics, which are at the core of the ancient Atlantean “Bloom of Doom” and “Death Science” teachings, work together with the distorted matter-template mechanics of the “Tree of Artificial Life,” “golden mean rectangle,” the “Fibonacci spiral & sequence” and other related “Death Science” components not discussed in this writing, to form an inorganic technology that attempts to manufacture an “artificial facsimile of Eternal Life Ascension.” This “facsimile of the sacred” is intended to allow the organic Laws of Energy and Consciousness that govern the eternal Living Cosmos, to be bent, broken, twisted and misused, without truth or consequence, by the whims of finite ego.

Beings who knowingly employ this mentality desire to “take a free ride at the expense of whomever or whatever crosses their paths,” without any consideration for “fair or harmoniously balanced energy exchange”; they suffer from a Dis-ease of Supreme Arrogance, through which they become self-deluded into thinking they can escape the organic Natural Laws of Action and Consequence-to-Action by which the eternal Cosmos functions. Such beings inevitably learn, most often the “hard way,” that such “delusions of grandeur,” and the perverse technologies created to fulfill them, simply do not work within the greater structures and context of the eternal Natural Cosmic Laws of Multidimensional Physics — for energetic action will always be met with corresponding energetic consequence.

The genuine “Sacred Science” teachings of the MCEO existed long before creation of the CDT-Plates or seeding of the Angelic Human lineage; the organic First-Creation Dynamics featured in the MCEO teachings existed as the living framework of cosmic reality long before the nature of these dynamics were ever recorded as “teachings.” The “Death Science” distortions of these “First-Creation Dynamics” also existed within our Universe long before their more recent historical return to Earth through the Atlantean “Bloom of Doom” teachings derived from Illuminati infiltration of the stolen CDT-Plate. Technologies born of the “false Sacred Science” teachings, and corresponding perversions of Natural Cosmic Physics Laws, have wreaked havoc for eons within our Galaxy and others, since their inception billions of years ago among interdimensional races that attempted to “push the concept of Free Will Consequence” beyond all intrinsic, organic cosmic boundaries. Prior to the appearance of the “Bloom of Doom” Death Science technologies on Earth, these technologies were known in our local Universe as the “Teachings of Metatronic Death Science,” named after a local entity collective, called “Metatron,” who was instrumental in bringing the Death Sciences more directly into our local Galaxy.

(Detailed information on “organic First-Creation Dynamics,” the historical “Fall of Metatron” and related characters, and the mechanics and historical applications of “Metatronic Death Science” is found in Voyagers Volume-2, 2nd Edition, throughout various MCEO Freedom Teachings® workshop DVD programs, and in Introductory-Topics Summary-1.)

Ancient Deception, the Fall of Atlantis & Comparative Review of Death Science Paradigms

In the ancient Atlantean period of Earth, the “Bloom of Doom” Death Science technologies became well-rooted in Atlantean cultural practices; our contemporary planetary environment, human DNA and the evolutionary potentials of Earth’s collective life-field are still suffering from the progressive, continuing effects of the applications of the Atlantean Death Science technologies. A primary factor in the spread of Death Science teachings and technologies within the advanced ancient cultures of the Atlantean period was the mass deception used by Illuminati groups to misrepresent these teachings as originating from a “Divine Inspired Source”; part of this deception involved the “demonstration of great powers” that could be achieved with application of the Death Science technologies. Masses of people were deceived into thinking that the “wisdom and powers” allotted them, through use of the Death Science teachings and technologies, were assisting them to heal, reach greater levels of spiritual enlightenment and attain mastery over the process of Bio-Spiritual Ascension
    cont'd here http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co..._summary_2.php

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

All I know is I'm tired as hell! I feel the energy moving through me all the time and my soul, body, mind, is tired.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beth For This Post:

centreoflight (10th July 2012), Nela (30th January 2011), Timreh (11th July 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I recognise I have most of the mentioned signs, but I can't help thinking this might be a mind-trap targeted to the kind of people interested in these subjects. I still have no conclusive proof I am a 'volunteer' but I find it interesting that John says he has.

I know I do not like this reality, this survival-of-the-fittest world, this feeding on external energies. It feels wrong and too much unnecessary suffering, everywhere. I am not unhappy and I have a comfortable life but I do not like it here. Sometimes things and people feel like sticky molasses... Since I started doing meditation a few months ago I have had a clear feeling of an ongoing change (although now I see how the events of the last few years of my life have led me to this state). I feel I am changing a lot. I've lost interest about most worldly things. I feel I'm going to be ok and that my task here is over or almost over. The energy waves that I'm feeling seem to be more frequent and strong now. I feel I am waiting.

Too much feeling, but the remains of my intellect still cry there is not enough evidence
    Last edited by Wood; 9th July 2010 at 08:58.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wood For This Post:

centreoflight (10th July 2012), kfm27917 (16th August 2020), Timreh (11th July 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,191 times in 32,903 posts

-----------

This is an important thread... I'm for sure in the first category (so are hundreds of people I know and love), and I'm in awe of people I keep meeting who are clearly in the second and third.

Here are various thoughts.... later I'll return and post more in detail about some of my personal experiences.
    • One role of the first arrivals may be to assist the next two waves to integrate and do their work.
    • I suspect that these new arrivals are also coming from other times, as well as other planets/systems.
    • I think there's a widely accepted and agreed non-interference prototol which is very much tied up with universal principles of autonomy, free will, freedom to learn from experience, responsibility, etc. So in order to help 'steer' a struggling civilization towards a better future, this is the way it has to be done.
    More on the last:

I think the reptilian overlords - and I am convinced they are physically real, although they have the capacity to operate inter-dimensionally as well - have violated this rule and are doing everything they can to control Planet Earth at least partially via an extensive walk-in program of their own.

This creates problems, because their interference can't be handled by two wrongs making a right.

In other words, the good guys can't land on the White House lawn (or anywhere else en masse) and shoot-em-up... which they surely could if they chose to.

The way this IS being handled - I believe - is by tens of thousands (maybe hundreds of thousands, but still a significant minority) of very able ETs incarnating or walking-in as humans to add some balance to the game.

So the stakes are high, there are large numbers of ET visitors in human bodies (one way or another) from both sides, and the majority of regular humans have no clue what is going on all around them.

It's interesting to speculate on what the stakes might be, but I personally feel that the reptilian overlords are trying to steer the future timeline in one particular direction.

The good guys (and if you're reading this you're probably one of them ) are trying to steer it another way.

So we have two groups of passengers in the same careening, out-of-control bus trying to take control of the wheel. They have the guns (literally and metaphorically)... so we have to be smarter than that.

What they have on their side: high technology, trillions of dollars, the ability to manipulate time and space, control of politics, finance and the media.

What we have: a genuine spiritual ability (which they are terrified of), 'Right' on our side, a vast amount of subtle support (and co-ordination) from behind the scenes, a gradually increasing leverage in our message being heard by regular people.

This, of course, was perfectly presented in the Star Wars myth, which is why the first three movies had such appeal. It was all basically a true reflection of what was really happening. Lord of the Rings, too.. it's the same theme.

It sounds like a fair game

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

centreoflight (10th July 2012), DeDukshyn (15th July 2012), dmarie (3rd May 2011), Icecold (30th January 2011), kfm27917 (16th August 2020), Rhogar (24th September 2018), The Arthen (2nd February 2011), Timreh (11th July 2012), write4change (2nd February 2011)

22. Link to Post #12
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Walk-in or no walk in, whatever wave, really for me it do not matter much. concept itself is powerful enough
    There is a job to do, here now. Look at the world, how much things changed, for both "good" and "bad". Imagine talking about concepts we talk right now, even a hundred years ago! The leap is tremendous!
    For a thousands of years world was quite a static place, there were bright spots of things new here and there, but they faded away, the daily toil in the field, dying hundred paces from a place you were born were the norm. There were no other concept of reality other that that professed in one church or another.
    And look where we are now, even though many still live the way they did for thousand of years, but really, that's a beauty of it that there is a place for anybody, really. All levels, all quadrants.
    Now the time comes when humankind must be born, to build world of his own, and let the birth-world continue its course, on another cycle. This will be hard, and great many are scared, but such is life, the spiral goes up and beyond, you cannot stop the Flow At least I feel that my presence here is towards that goal.
    ----
    EDIT: mental note: refresh page more often while typing
    Tolkien knew much more that he wrote, we shall keep in mind, that we cannot use weapons of the enemy.
    And that bit too:

Quote Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.
    Last edited by Luke; 9th July 2010 at 20:05.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Post:

centreoflight (13th July 2012), kfm27917 (16th August 2020)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

A thread started earlier in the week on the evolution of Indigo Children and each generation may be relevant to this topic.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Crystal-Beings

As I was born in the mid-80's I often feel very blessed to live in a somewhat open minded age (but that is obviously very debatable).

I like to believe in two things;
    1. Open minds lead to open doors.
    2. I'm only limited by my imagination and will.

I can only hope I can bring change to this world before my time is up.
    Last edited by 1984; 9th July 2010 at 09:35.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1984 For This Post:

kfm27917 (16th August 2020), Timreh (11th July 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

I know both from experience and from observation that walk-ins do exist. My mother was extremely psychic, possibly the most accurate telepath and mind-picture reader I ever met. The night she died she tried to say continuously in touch with me telepathically, to get my help to heal the depression she was feeling at that time about dying. Then at the moment she died, she tried to jump into my body. For a few minutes it felt like a full-on physical wrestling match, with her energies trying to grab onto most of the full length of my spine and my neck. Her energies weren’t actually physical, but I most certainly felt their effects physically, and energetically (i.e., 4D) as well. Thank goodness I had the psychic strength, or perhaps just the greater familiarity with my own body and energy field, to push her off every time. Then she realised that she had tried to do something that wasn’t right. But not before she had tried to put the thought into my mind that it might be more convenient, and ever so nice, for me to leave the physical world at that point.

I also knew somebody whose personality changed radically when he was an adolescent. His father was extremely psychic, and claimed that that son had been taken over by another being via a walk-in. I do know that from that point on I felt a kind of involuntary revulsion and opposition whenever I was near that son – much, much greater than with anybody else I’ve ever met. And at a former workplace I’d met a number of people who were convicted of murder. After the walk-in, the son became extremely charismatic. You could say that “everybody loved him”, but foolishly so. He proved to be highly exploitative, and very much a con-man and a compulsive cheat. It’s a form of what’s technically known as “borderline personality disorder”.
    Above all, always refuse to cut your life in two: nonduality/duality, matter/Spirit, etc
    A mind which is not crippled by memory has real freedom. ~ J. Krishnamurti
    (True, deep) stillness is the way.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

kfm27917 (16th August 2020), meeradas (27th October 2015)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

I forgot to mention that my mother was extremely warm and caring towards me. I’m sure the only reason she tried to walk-in into my body was that she had an abnormal fear of death. Very unusual in somebody so clairvoyant, of course. After she died she felt terrified and extremely uncomfortable for weeks – which is quite different from how the majority of people feel after they die. The only reason she felt that way was because she had had such negative beliefs and fear regarding death. To me, that is also great evidence to prove that our mindset and what we focus on creates the type of experience we have. Even more so in the 4D world. Fortunately, my mother eventually felt very “at home” and quite happy in the afterlife. But for the first three weeks she followed me around everywhere I went and gave me a non-stop, nit-picking commentary on absolutely everything in my life. Which I did not welcome, even though I realised this was her way of trying to show me she cared even while she felt terrified.
    Above all, always refuse to cut your life in two: nonduality/duality, matter/Spirit, etc
    A mind which is not crippled by memory has real freedom. ~ J. Krishnamurti
    (True, deep) stillness is the way.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

meeradas (27th October 2015)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Hey shiva why do you always have to post this ashayana stuff in here,i mean i dont have a problem with what you wanna believe in or follow it at all,but it always seems to me or should i say the feeling i get that your somehow trying to talk others into going the same direction,i dont know about others but my personal experience always thought me to search for the real and the only truth within not outside from people who claim to be the only keepers of the sources of all knowledge.
    Peace out and love to you brother.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

Icecold (30th January 2011), MargueriteBee (30th January 2011), Timreh (11th July 2012)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TraineeHuman (here)
    I forgot to mention that my mother was extremely warm and caring towards me. I’m sure the only reason she tried to walk-in into my body was that she had an abnormal fear of death. Very unusual in somebody so clairvoyant, of course. After she died she felt terrified and extremely uncomfortable for weeks – which is quite different from how the majority of people feel after they die. The only reason she felt that way was because she had had such negative beliefs and fear regarding death. To me, that is also great evidence to prove that our mindset and what we focus on creates the type of experience we have. Even more so in the 4D world. Fortunately, my mother eventually felt very “at home” and quite happy in the afterlife. But for the first three weeks she followed me around everywhere I went and gave me a non-stop, nit-picking commentary on absolutely everything in my life. Which I did not welcome, even though I realised this was her way of trying to show me she cared even while she felt terrified.
    Thanks Traineehuman, the image of your mother following you around in spirit made me laugh

You must be very psychic too!

I believe I'm part of the second wave, can't prove it, just intuition.

Love,

Kriya
    NEVER MIND HIS SILENCE~REMEMBER HE IS LISTENING

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

None of this really resonated with me until about 2 minutes ago.

I've always read these threads and kind of longed to be one of the mentioned, but I never had the feeling that I was.

However, like I said, about 2 minutes ago, I had this overwhelming and very peaceful wave of thought that said, "You're here to help, and even if you aren't one, you're definitely on the ground crew."

Let's do some work :D

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Moemers For This Post:

Timreh (11th July 2012)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,335 times in 4,609 posts

Quote Posted by SaiCO (here)
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Beautiful wording ...

What about 'walk-outs- , any idea on those ? Have you seen people who had walked out , anybody ?

I've seen a movie on that topic, maybe some of you did as well, called K-Pax. It's a heartbreaking story but very truthful in its core, could be, that is.

If you have time, check that movie. Also , on lighter note..there's lovely book called ET 101 Cosmic Instruction Manual :http://www.et101.net/

I'm sure you know about that book, it's somewhere in the old Avalon library as well, I believe.

''
    Crawl-In
    Even the most urbane and knowledgeable members of this mission will not have heard of the term crawl-in because we just made it up. Crawl-ins are planetary transition team members who opted to enter this plane through the normal, currently traumatic birth process. Upon arriving, most of them instantly reevaluated the situation and changed their minds, but were unable to figure out a way back.

The majority of this group incarnated shortly after World War II, their advent being triggered by the Manhattan Project’s birthing of the nuclear age and the subsequent atomic bombing of Japan. They are referred to as the “war-baby crop” or “baby boomers” by the unsuspecting local population. The crawl-ins are the backbone of this mission. If you are reading this, you are most likely one of them because the “crawl-ins” are the ones that necessitated the writing of this manual.

''

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

centreoflight (13th July 2012), meeradas (27th October 2015)

37. Link to Post #20
    illuminate

This is excellent.
    Thank YOU ALL for posting... I have to say I could FEEL that there were many of us here on Avalon.
    And it is also NO surprise to see who did post

Quote Posted by John (here)
    I am from the first wave (as a Wanderer). I worked it out after a while of reading different things and then the lightbulb went on. Once I had started meditating more regularly I had experiences that set this, for me, beyond doubt.
    John is spot on about the meditation, same for me.
    I am a second wave.

I fought meditation for years... knew I should and wanted to do it,
    but couldn't sit still or find the time
    But once you do, it's golden! It's a direct connection to self, which has ALL THE ANSWERS!!

Also, once I stopped polluting my body ALL my psychic channels opened up!
    In AMAZING ways!!
    I had always been a very sensitive empath, but now, after detoxing
    (I quit: cigarettes, head pills for depression + anxiety, excessive drinking alcohol and smoking pot, processed food, fluoride, mercury, artificial sweetener, soda, TV..)
    now not only can I FEEL, but I can SEE and HEAR as well. (no wonder right!)
    Some other pretty awesome things too.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to illuminate For This Post:

centreoflight (13th July 2012), Icecold (30th January 2011), MargueriteBee (30th January 2011), rhythm (2nd February 2011), Timreh (11th July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 11 14 LastLast