+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst 1 3 13 14 LastLast

Thread: ET Walk-ins / Wanderers / Volunteers

1. Link to Post #241
    Ireland Avalon Member dreamchaser's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: ET Walk-ins / Wanderers / Volunteers

Thank you John. I do understand that. I know its a test for ALL of us. A chance to grow. I was just trying to suggest perhaps that we are NOT all alone in pain. So I believe anyway.

Love and peace to all, Adrian

2. Link to Post #242
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

To my wanderer brothers and sisters, Here is a really nice video compilation I watched just now

"Someday I will find my way home"

Enjoy - it opens with a clip from my all time favorite movie "Contact", and then on to a little journey that after showing illusion to the challenges we face, was in the end quite uplifting.
    Last edited by Anchor; 18th August 2010 at 11:44.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

3. Link to Post #243
    Thanks

Great find, John!
    Thanks for a wonderful start to my day!

4. Link to Post #244
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

5. Link to Post #245
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Hi All -- back to my own computer in my own little place, & very happy indeed

while away, i had time to do some clarification of thoughts -- i am not of the opinion that we are all ETs -- this seems to me to be a kind of dissing of Earth & her beings, as if being human is not good enough -- certainly Earth humans have been brainwashed into not respecting & cherishing this beautiful planet, & i think that wanting to be ET -- extraterrestial -- rather than terrestial, is a kind of continuation of not valuing this planet & the valuable experiences gained from being human for most if not all incarnations

the unethical ETs know that Earth & humans are valuable -- they have been here mining 'resources' for millennia, & more & more of the lower consciousness ETs have been coming in during the last 50 years, getting while the getting is good -- & if Earth falls under the complete control of the NWO, the consequences will go far beyond this little gem of a planet

i also think that wanting to identify oneself as ET rather than human is kind of like devaluing the Creator's obvious love of creating life forms in an infinite variety -- & also, being of genuine ET or higher dimensional origin [meaning most or all other incarnations have been spent not in an Earth human body] does not mean that all conflict is absent from one's experiences -- i think Alex Collier is one of the few well-known genuine contactees, & he portrays many galactic wars

we are all on our way to higher consciousness -- on our way Home -- a 6D ET &/or OD being has as much to learn & live as does a 3D/4D Earth human -- getting there is as important as being there, Home, imo

wynderer {PS: Mods -- oce again, i was refused permission to post, this time while still logged in -- trying again, logging out & then in again

6. Link to Post #246
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Another tale about a Sleeper who awakens...Each one of us here is fighting to bring forth the memories...... Love and Peace MD

7. Link to Post #247
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Thank you John for the great inspiring video clip.

Also thank you MariaDine for the 'heart melting' video clip that you posted.
    Last edited by truthseekerdan; 18th August 2010 at 14:44.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

8. Link to Post #248
    Thanks

A friend sent me this piece, which looks like it's from a subscription only part of Solara's website ~ and it seems to fit this thread perfectly.
    Great description of the energies swirling about us these days~~~

I have been thinking recently that not only are we bouncing between converging and diverging TIMELINES, but also between DIMENSIONS and DENSITIES as well~

Have you noticed a "letting go" of the past?... of your Old Self?....
    Feeling that Something new is emerging... there's a sense of expectancy... perhaps even of dread,,,, of peace~~all at once!

Read on and enjoy~

Oh, it's good to know we're not alone!

SOLARA'S SURF UPDATE: AUGUST 16, 2010

Tsunamis of concentrated energy are pouring in, wave after wave after wave. Sometimes, they are so strong that we are flattened by the intensity. The air feels thick with so many different elements flying around in it. Many old components of the past are dropping off of us. At the same time, elements of the New are swirling around, waiting for the right conditions so they can finally land.

Once again, there's a sense that our Express Trains into the New and True have come to a sudden halt. It's another phase of unhooking old cars from the train and adding new ones. Some passengers are getting off, while others are jumping on the train with great excitement. Another wave of in-depth recalibration is taking place.

It's a funny time. It feels like we are traveling at top speed on the Fast Track, yet at the same time we are sitting in the waiting room with a rising sense of expectancy, waiting for something momentous to occur. We feel as if something immensely life-changing is about to happen at any minute.

The energy around us is so immensely concentrated that it is nearly impossible to clearly see what is actually happening, and what is not. The concentration of energies is so strong and so full of hidden elements. It is pregnant with a whole spectrum of possibilities. The present moment is so full of huge things that are happening that it often feels as if nothing is happening.

It's like having a stove full of simmering pots. There are so many of them cooking away, that we can't tell which ones are almost ready to eat. There are so many pots that we can't even give them our full attention. All we can do is to stir them, occasionally throw in some new ingredients, adjust the temperature so they don't boil over, and know that everything will be ready when it reaches its right timing.

At the same time, any sense of having control over our lives in the old ways we used to control things, is dissolving away. The only way that we can influence the direction we are going in is to fully align ourselves with the powerful current of Right Time - Right Place and set our internal compass to the setting of Trueness.

All the while, we feel like we are swimming in a Sea of Unreality. This sense of heightened unrealness impermeates the remnants of our old lives. Yet, at the same time, there are pockets that feel ultra real. These pockets of super realness become the stepping stones into our New Lives. And this is the path that will lead us into our Truest Direction.

This all-pervading sense of unreality isn't going to suddenly go away. It's part of our new normal. It comes with traveling through the Transition Zone between our expired old landscapes and our New Landscape. And it actually helps us cope with the myriad elements that we currently have to deal with.

Despite the uncertainty and the intensity, I really love this time. I have never before felt such a surge of deep liberation. We are breaking free of the past as never before. And just like pulling Arthur's sword out of the stone, there is a powerful element of emergence to this time which fills me with excitement, wonder and a profound gratefulness.

The True Ones are definitely emerging. And we have been waiting for this for a very long time.....

With PURE HEART LOVE,
    Solara
    http://www.nvisible.com/

9. Link to Post #249
    illuminate

Awesome video John... I really like what Blossom Goodchild has to say...
    good for her for bouncing back and making such an admirable statement.

and Marie...
    Quote Without change something sleeps inside us and seldom awakens...
    perfect!

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    Hi All -- back to my own computer in my own little place, & very happy indeed

while away, i had time to do some clarification of thoughts -- i am not of the opinion that we are all ETs -- this seems to me to be a kind of dissing of Earth & her beings, as if being human is not good enough -- certainly Earth humans have been brainwashed into not respecting & cherishing this beautiful planet, & i think that wanting to be ET -- extraterrestrial -- rather than terrestrial, is a kind of continuation of not valuing this planet & the valuable experiences gained from being human for most if not all incarnations

the unethical ETs know that Earth & humans are valuable -- they have been here mining 'resources' for millennia, & more & more of the lower consciousness ETs have been coming in during the last 50 years, getting while the getting is good -- & if Earth falls under the complete control of the NWO, the consequences will go far beyond this little gem of a planet

i also think that wanting to identify oneself as ET rather than human is kind of like devaluing the Creator's obvious love of creating life forms in an infinite variety -- & also, being of genuine ET or higher dimensional origin [meaning most or all other incarnations have been spent not in an Earth human body] does not mean that all conflict is absent from one's experiences -- i think Alex Collier is one of the few well-known genuine contactees, & he portrays many galactic wars

we are all on our way to higher consciousness -- on our way Home -- a 6D ET &/or OD being has as much to learn & live as does a 3D/4D Earth human -- getting there is as important as being there, Home, imo

wynderer
    Thank YOU Wynderer... so glad to have you back!

With Love!

10. Link to Post #250
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Hello, all! This has been a very interesting thread to read.

I've thought of myself as a "wanderer" since I was a child. Of course then, I had no idea what a "wanderer" was. I simply knew, since such a young age, that I was "just visiting" this troubled planet, and that I'd better "play my cards right" so I could get done what I needed to. Try explaining that to your buddies in grade school

I'd be more than happy to discuss the "wanderer phenomenon," as well as my experiences, in a private message. It's nice to find a group who has had similar feelings and experiences.

11. Link to Post #251
    Thanks

Hi All -- i'm a rather vociferous critic of Exopoliticians & don't know how i got on Mr Webre's mailing list -- tho i do respect his intelligence -- anyway, this fits into the walk-in/wanderer thread, i think -- a candidate for Canada's PM saying he's from Mars

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-...ady-for-change

[clip]
    VIDEO: Canada's Michael Ignatieff, future ET Disclosure Prime Minister in a nation ready for change?

* August 28th, 2010 10:46 pm PT

If a coalition government comes to power in Canada in the next election, as it did in the U.K., Michael Ignatieff, leader of the Liberal Party, may well be the next Prime Minister of Canada.

Michael Ignatieff wrote in his book The Rights Revolution:

“I want to alert readers that I am a Martian outsider. Martians can never hope to grasp the tacit knowledge of real human beings. On the other hand, they sometimes see things real human beings fail to notice.”

ExopoliticsTV caught up with Michael and his wife Zsuzsanna at a political rally at a community center in Vancouver, BC. You can watch the action and listen to ExopoliticsTV correspondent Susan Gordon interview Alfred Lambremont Webre, author of Exopolitics: Politics, Government and Law in the Universe, on the state of extraterrestrials and democracy in Canada.

Watch Exopolitics TV mini-documentary on "Exopolitics, extraterrestrials, and Canada"

Click here to watch ExopoliticsTV mini-documentary Canada’s Ignatieff – ET Prime Minister? “I am a Martian outsider” (or watch video at the end of this article).

https://youtube.com/watch?v=qxaBd6VXUH4

[end clip]

12. Link to Post #252
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by dreamchaser (here)
    Ive often felt that I didn't belong here, on Earth. A few times I asked me Dad if I could see my birth cert! :S But then, when i was young, that didn't convince me i was supposed to be on earth. i had many moments of telepathy which lessened as I got older. I was convinced i could perform telekinesis! And confounded when i couldn't actually show anyone the proof of that. Not much made sense to me growing up, and that has only gotten worse as Ive gotten older! Most people confound me. They never seem to me to be very logical in their reasoning of a great many things.

But, just this morning I had a thought. Maybe I was right in my feelings that i don't belong here, in this place and time. BUT, maybe I was wrong that I don't belong on Earth. Maybe we ALL just don't belong in this mess the way the world is now. It hurts. Its hurts in my soul that we seem to be destroying and polluting the very world that keeps us alive. maybe we all DO belong here, just not in this mess the way it is now. Just a thought.

Love and peace to all!
    When you attempt to illustrate to people, your particular psychic prowess..if they disbelieve, their own particular capacity to manifest a reality interferes and (may and can do so) locks you out of your own capacity. In the same way that if you stare at complete strangers in a way they cannot possibly see you..they spin around and look directly at you. When you are staring, or concentrating on someone, you are interfering in their direct capacity to manifest in the myriad ways that they might. The whole idea of us manifesting reality together, as a group consensus, is part and parcel of that effect that you were dealing with in those moments. Your belief and intensity must be stronger than theirs, when attempting these 'demonstrations. You need to do it for some people that are actually very neutral on the subject at the same time you can 'deflect' their disbelief, or 'ignore' it. In effect - they don't know they are interfering with your manifestation.
    Last edited by Carmody; 4th September 2010 at 19:24.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

centreoflight (14th July 2012), PurpleLama (24th February 2014)

14. Link to Post #253
    Thanks

Here's another one from Alfred Webre -- at the beginning of this thread Bill mentioned that not all walk-ins are of a benevolent nature -- i don't think this aspect has been addressed in this thread

my own concern about the general exopolitical approach, as i understand it, is their concept of humans becoming 'integrated' w/ETs -- also as i understand it, humans are not being queried re whether or not they want to be integrated w/the ETs already here

i don't trust anyone who calls him/herself an exopolitician, as Mr Webre does, so i'm posting this article w/link to the video to bring it to the attention of others:

Jerry Wills, Council of World's extraterrestrial from Tau Ceti, speaks his truth on 2012: Part 1

* September 6th, 2010 2:41 pm PT
    Alfred Lambremont Webre

* Seattle Exopolitics Examiner

Jerry Wills is an accomplished healer, explorer, and musician with the band UFAUX who recently participated in a world webcast in which Mr. Wills discussed his identity as an extraterrestrial from the Tau Ceti star system (12 light years from Earth) left here as an infant as part of a project of the Council of Worlds for the betterment of Earth. Mr. Wills has consented to an in-depth exopolitical interview with ExopoliticsTV and Alfred Lambremont Webre.

In this 4-part video interview, Mr. Wills, who is 6 feet 8 inches tall, talks about how he was adopted by a human family, how he dealt with his unusual abilities growing up, how he was visited regularly by an extraterrestrial delegation that briefed him on his extraterrestrial identity and his mission, how during these visits he was told to watch for specific signs during the 18-year period preceding 2012 as to whether the earth and the human population would veer toward peace or war, and how these visits stopped on the day of September 11, 2001, Mr. Wills’ birthday and the date a regularly scheduled visit was of the extraterrestrial delegation to occur.

In conversation with Alfred Lambremont Webre, Mr. Wills speaks about the 2012-13 catastrophic timeline and the 2012-13 positive timeline and what this means to all of us.

Watch Part 1 of interview with Jerry Wills and Alfred Lambremont Webre

Continues at: http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-...on-2012-part-1

15. Link to Post #254
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Hi all,

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    Jerry Wills, Council of World's extraterrestrial from Tau Ceti, speaks his truth on 2012
    Actually, I rather enjoyed this conversation. Mr. Wills had a number of things to say that were quite interesting. Here are the videos (about 50 min long):

Have A Nice Day!

Harley

16. Link to Post #255
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wood (here)
    I know I do not like this reality, this survival-of-the-fittest world, this feeding on external energies. It feels wrong and too much unnecessary suffering, everywhere. I am not unhappy and I have a comfortable life but I do not like it here. Sometimes things and people feel like sticky molasses... Since I started doing meditation a few months ago I have had a clear feeling of an ongoing change (although now I see how the events of the last few years of my life have led me to this state). I feel I am changing a lot. I've lost interest about most worldly things. I feel I'm going to be ok and that my task here is over or almost over. The energy waves that I'm feeling seem to be more frequent and strong now. I feel I am waiting.
    I know these feelings very well, you have expressed them extremely concisely. I am still waiting.
    Layers upon Layers...when will people wake up and stop playing their game?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shairia For This Post:

doodah (25th February 2014), zelda (30th January 2011)

18. Link to Post #256
    Thanks

a song for walk-ins /wanderers, getting ready to go home? i change the words in the one verse , in my mind as i'm listening, to 'in your dreams you're jealous... & 'you're going out of your mind' [sometimes we walk-ins generate jealousy from human, & a lot of humans are getting a little wacky these days]s]

Moby -- 'Porcelain

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hn_4n7SuKjE

19. Link to Post #257
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Paradise

Two people are lost in the desert. They are dying from hunger and thirst. Finally, they come to a high wall. On the other side they can hear the sound of a waterfall and birds singing. Above, they can see the branches of a lush tree extending over the top of the wall. Its fruit look delicious.

One of them manages to climb over the wall and disappears down the other side. The other, instead, returns to the desert to help other lost travelers find their way to the oasis.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

centreoflight (14th July 2012), finally there!!! (2nd February 2011), PurpleLama (24th February 2014)

21. Link to Post #258
    Thanks

Bumping for the new folks =)

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

23. Link to Post #259
    Ireland Avalon Member finally there!!!'s Avatar
    Thanks

maybe someday il get all the answers,but for now i know i have a job to do. peace and love and positive thinking to all

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to finally there!!! For This Post:

centreoflight (14th July 2012)

25. Link to Post #260
    United States Avalon Member Linden's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing this thread with me illuminate!! I have read most of the posts, and am inspired, but at the same time, want to draw myself back into my shell. I am amazed at how much I relate to all of this idea, and could not believe my ears while I was listening to Dolores Cannon about Volunteers. I am in the 1st wave. I listened to a 3 hour interview with her with George Noory on Coast to Coast a.m. I have almost the exact story as she tells and that which I have seen posted here. I felt like I didn't belong into the family in which I was born. I was shy, timid, and have had a hard time relating to others. Because of my age, however, I have learned coping and communicating skills that have gotten me by over my almost 60 years now. As far as the one's who believe that we are only being egotistical, I would say that finding kindred spirits that help you not feel so alone in this world has nothing to do with ego, but being able to understand yourself more and find answers to questions you have had about your being here on earth in this lifetime. Peace

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Linden For This Post:

centreoflight (14th July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst 1 3 13 14 LastLast