+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 10 14 LastLast

Thread: ET Walk-ins / Wanderers / Volunteers

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks

Default Re: ET Walk-ins / Wanderers / Volunteers

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    All souls are a part of the source?

All souls are a part of the source? So if we consider the source to be ET then I guess we are all ET souls. IF WE ARE ARE ALL e.t souls where did we come from?, That depends on the frequency of harmonics within us......therefore we are uniting all different E.T SOULS ON THE EARTH,WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE ON THE EARTH WITH DIFFERENT FREQUENCIES.... therefore we have the freedom of choice ,WE CAN STAY ON THE EARTH or go back to our different constellations we have to be with the right people, and all types of e.t souls will be in harmony,I personally feel I come from the Pleiades,and that is the hard bit finding people of the same frequency but still have compassion for other souls....... with compassion altruism and love....we will conquer..if you start a private e.t. group you fall into the EGO TRAP.
    regards
    Blue
    Not for nothing but I think the one falling into the ego trap is you trying to be right about everything you've been saying regarding where we come from.

You'll find out where you come from when you come to pass. Perhaps you are feeling a little impatient?

As others have stated, that doesn't really matter. In the grand scheme of things, we are one and where we come from is not as important as finding out who you are and why you are here, NOW.

Peace to you friend.
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." [Gautama Buddha, 563BCE-483BCE]

2. Link to Post #182
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Walk in...wonder about...and volunteer...

lol

3. Link to Post #183
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NeoEmc2 (here)
    Not for nothing but I think the one falling into the ego trap is you trying to be right about everything you've been saying regarding where we come from.

You'll find out where you come from when you come to pass. Perhaps you are feeling a little impatient?

As others have stated, that doesn't really matter. In the grand scheme of things, we are one and where we come from is not as important as finding out who you are and why you are here, NOW.

Peace to you friend.
    If there are positive walk-ins there are also negative walk-ins therefore we do not need a private thread s. Everone has an E.T. SOUL
    quote:

that doesn't really matter. In the grand scheme of things, we are one and where we come from is not as important as finding out who you are and why you are here, NOW.

OF COURSE IT MATTERS....If you do not know where you come from , how do you know what frequency you should be communicating at.?..secondly we are on the Earth to unite all E.T. SOULS INCLUDING THE VERY NEGATIVE ONES with compassion and altruism, therefore creating harmony in the Heavens//

4. Link to Post #184
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Greetings All -- it seems i may be about to go suddenly off-line for a while -- there are so many posts i want to respond to -- but this is pressing on me

on another forum on a thread about ET &/or [HD hi -dimension] walk-ins or starseeds , & on this one, i thought i noticed some humans feeling as if they were bring judged & told that they were inferior somehow

this ties in for me w/'we are all ETs' -- my gut response to this from the first time i heard it was , 'Not true' --ET means 'extra Terra estial' -- from off Earth --

these are just my thoughts -- tho it is true that all souls were created by the Creator -- we all sprang forth from the Light of Love originally -- there are many souls on Earth now who have incarnated almost exclusively in Earth bodies for many many lifetimes -- i think they were ensnared here early on by what is now the NWO matrix control system, including a reincarnational time loop

i think that the humans here on Earth who manage to awaken are amazing! ETs here have some degree of awareness/memory of home, & that helps to keep our minds somewhat freer of the matrix -- but for those of you who have spent nearly all your lifetimes on Earth & have broken free -- like those of you here on PA -- you are heroines & heroes in my book, & y'all must be some unique & unusual beings

if you are from Earth, then you probably know the feeling of homesickness for that one little spot of the planet that feels like home when far away -- the loneliness that is a common theme here on this thread -- for me, homesickness was/is a part of it -- an especially painful homesickness since i didn't know who & where i was missing -- just little glimpses now & then in dreams & visions -- & always looking up into the skies wherever i am --

it's like i am being nudged to tell all humans this, those who awakening -- basically the 'You are heroes & heroines!' message -- from your brothers & sisters in space, out there

Peace & Freedom, wynderer

5. Link to Post #185
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Excellent post IMO wynderer.

Once the ET's realize who and what they are/are not, it becomes important to remember why we're here. Those who are "human" or more accurately, have only/only reincarnate here, are the reasons the ET's needed to come. Because THEY are so special.. Just as we are. All things in creation. Every race, breed, creed, group, organization.. All beautiful, all important,all powerful.

There is no "better than" or " (more)special"... There simply is.. US.

Love in us.
    Shaynard

6. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,396 times in 4,617 posts

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-vbDS...eature=related

ET on youtube : Attention Earthlings and Aliens...

Last edited by Agape; 19th July 2010 at 19:24.

7. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=-vbDS...eature=related

ET on youtube : Attention Earthlings and Aliens...

LOLLLLLLLL! Too funny!

8. Link to Post #188
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Hello Agape,
    Thanks for the laugh, I see you have a sense of humor too!
    all things good are wished for you,
    caren

9. Link to Post #189
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,396 times in 4,617 posts

Quote Posted by caren (here)
    Hello Agape,
    Thanks for the laugh, I see you have a sense of humor too!
    all things good are wished for you,
    caren
    Else I could not survive dear Caren Making 10 jokes of ones own self a day always helps. But don't tell anyone..

Love to you

10. Link to Post #190
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

I have never felt like I was related to my biological family. I look like them, but I am NOTHING like them. Not a shred of likeness anywhere. I long to go home, my real home. My story is much too long to post right now, but it is so similar to others stories here, that it is a relief knowing there are others, who are awakened, and acknowledge it. I too met my soul mate at a late time. when i was 47, 2 yrs ago. He too is a walk in/ or indigo, whatever you wish to call us. Human,,,I am not. It is a very difficult life to live, when you can't tell anyone. My guardian(s) sent my soul mate to me, but I had to earn it. I have had unbelievable suffering in my near history. Why, you have to suffer so much to fine happiness, I will never know. But part of the reward, IS the awakening. It is all part of the process. can I make sense of it all? Not even close. I still don't even know my real purpose, but I feel that I am getting close. I can say, it all started when I discovered chemtrails and became a participant on a message board. that is when the "abuse" began, and I became a "target". Long story, but during that time, I discovered I had a "gift". I cannot elborate on that here, but long story short, there are "good guys" and bad "guys" in my life. there is a book in the makes, and if I ever finish it, i will share here. I have 3 children, 2 of who are not my own, but I love them just as if they are. so it is busy around here. Thank you for this thread, it is invaluable to each of us to know that we are not alone in this, because it is a lonely existence. we do all have things in common. the longing. I have absolutely no fear of death whatsoever. If I dies tomorrow, my only regret would be leaving my husband and daughter behind. Although, we have a planned "meeting" place, if something happens to one of us, we are eternal light beings, I have no doubt. Sometime when I have time I will elaborate my story as it is stranger than fiction.
    thank you for being here all of you, and blessing for this thread. Peace

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Buchanan561 (7th February 2011), centreoflight (14th July 2012)

12. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

Hello Agape,
    Thank you for the reply. Since were sort of sharing secrets- I'll share one with you..my older brother..
    when he's having a few pints..he tells those same jokes as that et on you tube! I heard some of them
    just yesterday at my sister's birthday party

ok now.. I know I'm off topic, I'll behave.
    caren

13. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

Hello Starchild,
    Just want to say "Welcome" to this wonderful thread. I'm sure you will feel comfortable here. and thank you
    for sharing.
    caren

14. Link to Post #193
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

... and because with all this "love" and "light" and "angelic" terminology one might get the wrong idea
    of what a starseed really is i will try to remind briefly that in a soul group evolution
    through the paramount realms of duality starseeds inevitably had to pass through darkness also,
    experiencing life as offenders, tyrants and oppressors
    aggressively manipulating the waves of the new and innocent earth souls
    back in the days this planet start being inhabited
    and thus generating lots of Karma that we now feel so obligated to resolve.

In fact it was we that caused the "fall of man" and now,
    as we evolved beyond all greed of power and control,
    came back to make up for this in a try to restore our mess
    and this the reason we feel so affectionate towards
    earth and humans ready to sacrifice anything to their behalf.

That's all of course just a fast skimming through eons of evolution and if one has to go deeper
    would see that it couldn't be otherwise as all this had to take place in this great play of experience
    and ultimately there's none to blame.

... bits and pieces coming from the top of my head as i remember more and more everyday.
    Last edited by dim; 20th July 2010 at 05:47.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

Buchanan561 (7th February 2011), centreoflight (14th July 2012), Fred Steeves (31st May 2011)

16. Link to Post #194
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I deeply resonate with many words posted here…

Since early childhood I had the feeling of not belonging to my biological family…
    Grew up alone, with no friends, never been part of any group, social organization or religion…
    In summertime, at night I used to lie down on the sand (beach) looking at the stars until dawn…
    By the age of 15 y/o I could have written a 1000 page book about ‘loneliness’…
    At 19, I took off on a 6 month journey ‘to find my place on Earth’, that journey lasted almost 20 years, visited almost every country on this planet (lived in 14 of them) but never found one I could call it ‘home’…

Then, one day –out of the blue- I started to have ‘memory-flashes’ of myself living on another planet, having another family, etc.
    I was so intrigued by this memories that I decided to go for hypnotic regression therapy and try to find some answers…, it worked!

It is a relief to know that all those years of loneliness were not due to some human-emotional-mental disorder but simply due to a different consciousness vibratory rate or soul collective signature.

Now I remember where came from, but most important I remember why I am here, at this amazing times…

Love.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nagual For This Post:

18. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

Wink Re: ET Walk-ins / Wanderers / Volunteers

Quote Posted by Nagual (here)
    I deeply resonate with many words posted here…

Since early childhood I had the feeling of not belonging to my biological family…
    Grew up alone, with no friends, never been part of any group, social organization or religion…
    In summertime, at night I used to lie down on the sand (beach) looking at the stars until dawn…
    By the age of 15 y/o I could have written a 1000 page book about ‘loneliness’…
    At 19, I took off on a 6 month journey ‘to find my place on Earth’, that journey lasted almost 20 years, visited almost every country on this planet (lived in 14 of them) but never found one I could call it ‘home’…

Then, one day –out of the blue- I started to have ‘memory-flashes’ of myself living on another planet, having another family, etc.
    I was so intrigued by this memories that I decided to go for hypnotic regression therapy and try to find some answers…, it worked!

It is a relief to know that all those years of loneliness were not due to some human-emotional-mental disorder but simply due to a different consciousness vibratory rate or soul collective signature.

Now I remember where came from, but most important I remember why I am here, at this amazing times…

Love.
    Dear Nagual, what an amazing post! What an amazing life! And I call my life interesting . I would really like to hear the conclusions about why you think you are here.

Reagards,

Lilly

19. Link to Post #196
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hope Light (here)
    Dear Nagual, what an amazing post! What an amazing life! And I call my life interesting . I would really like to hear the conclusions about why you think you are here.

Reagards,

Lilly
    Croatia was part of my journey!

spent 2 years in Zagreb...

20. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nagual (here)
    Croatia was part of my journey!

spent 2 years in Zagreb...
    Isnt it great!!!! Great city....

However, I am still very much interested to know the why part of you being here on this planet and having this experience of loneliness?

21. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

Hi all,

This thread is brilliant i have silently been reading through and it has been quite fascinating to read about everybodies different experiences, I myself think I am a walk in, two years ago I had an amazing awakening, i changed from an egoistic, selfish aggressive didnt give a crap, wanted money and materialistic things to a spiritual loving being who has a thirst for service to others whether it is people, animals, insects, plant life!! I became more in touch with the Earth, wanted to know who I am and why we are here? I look up more, people who are asleep never look up to the skies do they? I also feel I have a mission of some kind I was born in 1978 so that would make me 2nd wave, I have had an aura reading and i have indigo as one my spiritual colours.
    I am very strong physichally and emotionally I have been told I am a spiritual warrior, i feel like I am on a mission to help the earth and all inhabitants on mother gaia.

Since my awakening I have given up; Meat, Tv, Pursuing money anything materialistic, alcohol, unhealthy food, fluoride, negativity, computer games, INSANITY!! lol

Since my awakening I have taken up; Drinking alot more water, regular exercise, meditation, more time in nature, regular sky watches looking for et craft, astology, astronomy, growing my own food, more in touch with wildlife and animals, become alot more loving and understanding, more helpful, music has become more of a passion, raising my vibrations and others.

I have shown this thread to my gf who is definately a starseed she thinks she is a pleaidian!! She has felt alone for most of her life and after she read through this thread she cried because she knows she isn't alone anymore maybe she would share her story oneday but she isn't a member yet.

Scott

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scootiep For This Post:

23. Link to Post #199
    illuminate

WELCOME Starchild, Nagual and Scootiep! Thank you all for sharing...
    It is very nice to have you shining with us!
    Say goodbye to loneliness and hello to Avalon

Scott, tell your girlfriend to get her butt in here and that she is definitely NOT alone anymore!!

With Love!

24. Link to Post #200
    Cayman Islands Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi All,

I'm 2nd gen and after reading all of the responses I feel compelled to share my story as well as I think this is one of the most important topics right now.

As soon as I was old enough to speak, I was telling my dad stories about a big war we were fighting on another planet. Both my parents were ex-hippies, so they were open to hearing about this type of stuff.

For as long as I can remember, I've always been different. When I was younger, I tested exceptionally high on IQ/aptitude tests and was given a lot of high-aptitude schooling and study. I found high school to be a very painful experience, so I just stopped attending. To this day, my report card shows I flunked out of high school but I had a college degree by age 17.

I've always been a wanderer -- mentally, physically, and spiritually. I'm completely incapable of taking orders from authority figures because they're in charge. I can however follow instructions from someone I recognize as more advanced than I am in a certain area. I've always been a leader in the sense that I decide what I am going to do and am very driven and decisive. Often other people follow me because I seem to know what I'm doing or because I look confident and fearless.

When I was growing up, mom kept trying and trying to push me into the normal box, which resulted in many bogus and conflicting diagnoses such as ADD, ADHD, hyperactivity, Asberger's syndrome, etc. It was a major trip to get on and off all of the associated medications, but needless to say I am just fine with all of these as an adult.

I've also always been very independent from others and guided by spirit. As an adult, I have come to know my spirit guides and understand who I am and what I am doing here. I am not happy here with this paradigm. I don't want to die right now and am not suicidal, but I do not fear death and I know I will be conscious of where I am and what I am doing and when I am ready to move onto my next assignment.

It's been very painful because of the level of dissonance I have with others. In addition to being ridiculed by others for things such as lifelong vegetarianism, I just don't get where other people are coming from and why they do the things they do. This has been a big problem for me both philosophically and socially. I've learned to be extremely private with my thoughts and actions.

About five years ago, I did the Buckminster Fuller test to find your purpose in life and I found that my purpose is to act as kind of an interpreter to bridge different gaps between people. It's a pretty natural role for me as I don't identify with any group, but I'm able to walk comfortably between many groups and people and help them communicate. In my current "job", I help people in business work with technology.

A few years ago, I started communicating with my spirit guides off and on and received a tremendous amount of information about my past lives and origin and what I am doing in this lifetime. I do want to go home, but I still feel I have my job to do here and I would like to see Earth transition into the new paradigm.

My understanding about our role here is somewhat esoteric: we are here to lead in a sense, but not in a practical way such as the President of an organization or an elected official would lead. Our part is twofold: one by contributing our energy and second by contributing to the group mind.

An example of contributing energy is if you can imagine an extremely relaxed, fun-loving person interacting with someone who is more stoic and uptight and rigid. As they spend more and more time together, the morphic energy fields will merge and the relaxed, fun-loving person will become more serious while the uptight person will start to relax and unwind their energy. This example is happening on a much larger scale and by contributing our energy, we are helping move the world out of a control box that will never be put back together again.

The other part is that we all have a group mind and by the maya we call 3D, we have simply forgotten. All thoughts we have and all emotions are shared on a higher level. We all have access to this level and we are all affected when a person or animal is in pain. Our thoughts are beyond revolutionary -- they hit the very core of the matrix. As we continue our lives, thinking and doing the things we do, we create mental pathways for others to follow. As more and more people follow these pathways, we will eventually hit critical mass for a paradigm shift.

Lately, I've been doing some exploration of my experiences in between lives. Prior to this life, I saw myself in a pyramid. I was in a room with many different jewels and fanciful items. The items I was drawn to and held onto became my gifts in this lifetime. I saw myself focusing on all of these different items and contemplating what it would mean to have them and what they would do for me. I then saw myself talking to my dad. My energy was very strong and I was excited. I was telling him that this was it -- we were going to finish it in this lifetime and things would never be the same. I knew that we were going to knock down the paradigm and the pain, suffering and subversion would become something of the distant past.

--sjkted

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1 10 14 LastLast