+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 4 14

Thread: ET Walk-ins / Wanderers / Volunteers

1. Link to Post #261
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: ET Walk-ins / Wanderers / Volunteers

Bumping this thread - it was brought to my attention today, and it's well worth the read.

Bill's post, post 8 and the OP post 1 I feel are very relevant and a good refresh to get things in perspective.

Thanks for everyone who contributed to the thread.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -----------

This is an important thread... I'm for sure in the first category (so are hundreds of people I know and love), and I'm in awe of people I keep meeting who are clearly in the second and third.

Here are various thoughts.... later I'll return and post more in detail about some of my personal experiences.
    • One role of the first arrivals may be to assist the next two waves to integrate and do their work.
    • I suspect that these new arrivals are also coming from other times, as well as other planets/systems.
    • I think there's a widely accepted and agreed non-interference prototol which is very much tied up with universal principles of autonomy, free will, freedom to learn from experience, responsibility, etc. So in order to help 'steer' a struggling civilization towards a better future, this is the way it has to be done.
    More on the last:

I think the reptilian overlords - and I am convinced they are physically real, although they have the capacity to operate inter-dimensionally as well - have violated this rule and are doing everything they can to control Planet Earth at least partially via an extensive walk-in program of their own.

This creates problems, because their interference can't be handled by two wrongs making a right.

In other words, the good guys can't land on the White House lawn (or anywhere else en masse) and shoot-em-up... which they surely could if they chose to.

The way this IS being handled - I believe - is by tens of thousands (maybe hundreds of thousands, but still a significant minority) of very able ETs incarnating or walking-in as humans to add some balance to the game.

So the stakes are high, there are large numbers of ET visitors in human bodies (one way or another) from both sides, and the majority of regular humans have no clue what is going on all around them.

It's interesting to speculate on what the stakes might be, but I personally feel that the reptilian overlords are trying to steer the future timeline in one particular direction.

The good guys (and if you're reading this you're probably one of them ) are trying to steer it another way.

So we have two groups of passengers in the same careening, out-of-control bus trying to take control of the wheel. They have the guns (literally and metaphorically)... so we have to be smarter than that.

What they have on their side: high technology, trillions of dollars, the ability to manipulate time and space, control of politics, finance and the media.

What we have: a genuine spiritual ability (which they are terrified of), 'Right' on our side, a vast amount of subtle support (and co-ordination) from behind the scenes, a gradually increasing leverage in our message being heard by regular people.

This, of course, was perfectly presented in the Star Wars myth, which is why the first three movies had such appeal. It was all basically a true reflection of what was really happening. Lord of the Rings, too.. it's the same theme.

It sounds like a fair game

2. Link to Post #262
    Australia Avalon Member psydney's Avatar
    Thanks

yes, a few of us have been discussing this thread, and the related group, which apparently closed. do any of you know the history of the private group and why it ended? Flash — you might have something to share about this? thanks. :-)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psydney For This Post:

Bob (25th February 2014), johnf (25th February 2014)

4. Link to Post #263
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Not sure i ever posted in this thread.
    I was born in 1956, so first wave, came in at birth so I am a crawl in.
    I thought I was some sort of et for years, but I identify as an ED, I prefer to say I am from around.
    The only experience I have of what I call home is a totally non physical place.
    The Buddhist planes of existence lecture describes it as all mind no body or something.
    JohnF
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Bob (25th February 2014), karelia (25th February 2014)

6. Link to Post #264
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Quote Posted by psydney (here)
    yes, a few of us have been discussing this thread, and the related group, which apparently closed. do any of you know the history of the private group and why it ended? Flash — you might have something to share about this? thanks. :-)
    Hi psydney, PM centreoflight for admission to the group. It seems to have been inactive since July of 2012 but I don't think it's actually closed.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Bob (25th February 2014), johnf (25th February 2014), psydney (26th February 2014)

8. Link to Post #265
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,392 times in 4,617 posts

The group is , actually closed . There are several other running groups of similar kind perhaps so if you want to join group please ask Onawah for best advice .

I get disoriented in collectives , even if they contain small groups .

It sort of ..goes with the job

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

johnf (26th February 2014), psydney (26th February 2014)

10. Link to Post #266
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Some might even come in around the time of the inquisition.
    That was like a precurssor time to the first wave, that might have made it easier for us to
    come in in the fifties on.

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

11. The Following User Says Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Bob (26th February 2014)

12. Link to Post #267
    Australia Avalon Member psydney's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Doodah and Agape. The Star Children group looks relevant and so I've PM'd Centreoflight. Haven't heard back yet, and so may eventually contact Onawah as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 4 14