+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 12 14 LastLast

Thread: ET Walk-ins / Wanderers / Volunteers

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: ET Walk-ins / Wanderers / Volunteers

First Wave here ~ Angelic Wanderer~

Never felt that I belonged either here on this planet, or to the family of my birth...
    Always yearned to go "home" though not sure what or where that was,
    and ever since I can remember, have carried a *d e e p* sense of mission...

I'm tired too, yet it seems the time is here for... well for what exactly... I cannot now remember -
    Though here at Avalon I feel more connected, and the job at hand seems more clear...
    For me it has to do with music, with uplifting energies... and there's more too...

I have always had a great Faith as well, and a sense that I was taken care of in a way that was both certain and unexplainable...

Interestingly, I am at the same time both terrified and totally at peace.
    Whatever I came for, the time is NOW...

And, I have come to really love the Earth, though not so much being in a body, or having delayed manifestation... Being in the midst of abundant unkindness and violence is almost more than I can bear...

But Earth is a lovely place. I would love to see her Ascend out of this madness... and lend a hand, if I can...

Still, I cannot wait to see my real home once again... I know I will return there, whenever I am meant to, and whatever path that unfolds for me will surely, eventually take me there...

I have Great Love in my life, yet I do feel so alone...

So, wow, thanks for this thread! Felt good to say that...
    And to know that many here are in a similar boat~

Also, to whomever asked about Walk-Ins...
    For every soul that Walks In, One Walks Out.
    Though it gets more complicated, as you can have soul merges too, where there can be a "braiding" of energies - - and/or an infusion of "more" of your Higher Self joining to the physical.

Takes all kinds to make a world/cosmos, right?

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

: )

Much Light!

3. Link to Post #23
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,739 times in 8,570 posts

Quote Posted by LeeEllisMusic (here)

Never felt that I belonged either here on this planet, or to the family of my birth...

I'm tired too, yet it seems the time is here for... well for what exactly... I cannot now remember -
    Though here at Avalon I feel more connected, and the job at hand seems more clear...
    For me it has to do with music, with uplifting energies... and there's more too...

I have always had a great Faith as well, and a sense that I was taken care of in a way that was both certain and unexplainable...

And, I have come to really love the Earth, though not so much being in a body, or having delayed manifestation... Being in the midst of abundant unkindness and violence is almost more than I can bear...

But Earth is a lovely place. I would love to see her Ascend out of this madness... and lend a hand, if I can...

Still, I cannot wait to see my real home once again... I know I will return there, whenever I am meant to, and whatever path that unfolds for me will surely, eventually take me there...

Thanks Lee.
    I could identify word for word with what you have said.
    Im rather older than most here but I would qualify for first wave in every other respect.
    Im so tired, I seem to have been away from home since for ever.
    If I woke up dead tomorrow it would be ok.
    I have had a good life done many things yet the loneliness has been at times unbearable and that is in spite of having 5 great children and been married twice and always in long term relationships. Yet I am not home and I know that, I just dont belong here it is like a prison restricting me, a lunatic asylum, yet I love the people.
    I dont know what is going to happen or when but I feel the flow of energy flooding through me and the need to sleep greater.
    I know something is happening and thats all I can say for sure.
    With love Chris
    A charity to help African Children become self sufficient. :attention:

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

centreoflight (14th July 2012)

5. Link to Post #24
    illuminate

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Thanks Lee. I could identify word for word with what you have said...

... I seem to have been away from home since for ever...

... the loneliness has been at times unbearable ...

Yet I am not home and I know that, I just dont belong here it is like a prison restricting me,
    a lunatic asylum, yet I love the people....
    DITTO!

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

I've seen a movie on that topic, maybe some of you did as well, called K-Pax. It's a heartbreaking story but very truthful in its core, could be, that is.

I saw this movie ... Kevin Spacey was absolutely amazing!

Never felt that I belonged either here ...

This sounds very familiar
    Peace and Love
    Astra
    "When I don't know who I am, I follow You
    When I know who I am, You & I are One"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Astra For This Post:

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,096 times in 358 posts

Did not want to reply to this really but I find myself typing anyway.....
    Yep, Im very tired too, never felt like this was home. Have been wandering forever, waiting, searching, giving up, searching yet again, giving up again...on and on. I don,t mind dieing, but I also want to do what I am supposed to do here....whateverthat is.
    I can also easily tell how someone is feeling pretty much instantly, always have been able to do that. Its not that practical when you know people find you wierd!
    Lately, I feel I have sort of given up.
    My daughter mentioned a dream she had last month that really shakes me, I have had dreams related to that too.
    She said I told her in a dream that I had to suicide myself to go back to god as he needed me there. Then I have been having 3-4 dreams in a couple months where someone is yelling at me, sort of mad "well we have someone here who is suicidal", I usually tell them off in the dream and wakeup.
    Now this would not rattle me much if it was not for this nasty skin disorder I have developed in the few months. I should really have it checked, but keep putting it off. It would seem to me like some kind of melanoma. I have no idea.
    Now I don,t want to kill myself, I do want to live, but at the same time, I don,t really care as I have sort of given up beleiving that I can be happy. I have battled depression before, Im not in one now, but I don't like my life or this planet that much. Well that is mostly true....I would love to be happy here but I find that impossible. I have been trying for 43 years.
    So anyway, please don,t think im suicidal as its really not the case, but this skin thing and the dreams are preoccupying. Especially my daughters dream.

If I am really from out there on a mission, would'nt I know by now?....you would think that they would not want to waste me. Sofar, Im all alone on a clueless mission and Im very tired of all that.
    thanks for giving me the oportunity to write this
    Peace

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Olam For This Post:

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

I'm not quite sure where i fit into all of this. I share much of the charecteristics, and I am indeed hell-bent on saving humanity (come hell or high water, or solar flare), But I just posted that thread because im certain of one thing. Pure souls are incarnated on planet earth en-mass to save the species from extinguishing itself via its own anguish. If these souls did not incarnate, I'd be very suprised if earth was still occupied by humanity at this present moment, considering the roads we were going down, such an end seemed inevitable.

So keep on rocking Walk-ins/Wanderers/Indigos , whatever ya wanna call em! Doing a fantastic job so far

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jack For This Post:

Rhogar (24th September 2018)

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Ive thought for some time that im a wanderer . The more i read about it , the more it makes sense and fit the profile . I was brought up by my grandparents and always thought that the feeling of not belonging and being different was because of that . Always had a keen interest in the stars and a longing to go home ( i just put that down to my upbringing too) .
    I got swept into the maelstrom for a while but reading the Ra material gave me the kickstart i needed .
    Getting regressed is quite high on my agenda now ..... I was given a number last week of someone that does it locally but they are on holiday until next week . Keen .

Scott Mandelker has an ' are you a wanderer ' questionare that is worth a try :
    http://www.scottmandelker.com/Articles/etquiz.html

John

13. The Following User Says Thank You to john.d For This Post:

14. Link to Post #29
    illuminate

Speaking of regression... where's Dolores when ya need her?
    Maybe she'd give us a group rate

15. The Following User Says Thank You to illuminate For This Post:

Linden (6th February 2011)

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

To quote illuminate, "I fought meditation for years... knew I should and wanted to do it,
    but couldn't sit still or find the time"

I seem to have the same issue. I've had some interesting meditations when I actually work at it, lucid dreams seem to come easily when I am diligent in my dream-work focus too. I have kept a dream journal pretty religiously for the last 6 months or so, and have even seen some of it happen in real life!

To quote Lee, "For me it has to do with music, with uplifting energies... and there's more too..."

I'm with ya there. I feel my place in this is to write and record music about these topics and get it out to people. Its a tough slog as I have to compete against my day job for time and motivation. Its a weird situation, I love music and want to play it all day while I'm at work. Then when I get home I wanna veg out, maybe read up on the latest oil spill news, or *gasp* watch some TV (Dvd's rather, don't have cable on purpose).

Motivation is my issue, I feel as though I should be motivated to do the things I love, even when I'm tired or whatever. I'm sure a lot of my fellow "wave" has the same problem. Perhaps it comes from growing up in a society where the TV or a trip to McDonalds meant comfort and relaxation? I don't know. But I'm certainly having problems breaking some of the old habits, especially after a long day at the office.
    Last edited by JoshERTW; 10th July 2010 at 00:20.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to JoshERTW For This Post:

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I have memory of self since about 3 months of age. I could not relate much to my earth family, I love them, always felt that although they are good people there was not much that I could learn from them. Ran away from home several times, leaved in the streets for about a year. I spend most of my life traveling in the USA, Europe, some parts of central America always searching for an answer to this madness. In the last few years I had a few out of body experiences which basically show me that our soul can always instantly be home even if your physical form belongs to a different reality. This feeling of finally being home has help me to become a more loving and compassionate person. I know eventually one day I will close my eyes and I will go wherever I am needed for the next adventure. For now I know we are here because we have chosen to be here at this time. I am a parent of five children and I have become a teacher,student, friend, father to them. My 3 year old son drives me crazy asking about a thousand questions a day. What is that, he always ask me. He has taught me to appreciate the world around me , the richness of colors, the innocence of a wonderful imagination wanting to experience every single moment. I guess that after years of struggling to find meaning in my life, a purpose, I finally found it. I am looking forward to the future come what may. My soul is always home, is a feeling of a warm embrace very hard to explain in words. In this lifetime it took me nearly fifty years to find my way home, no matter what material form I see in the mirror, the soul within is only temporally inhabiting this body to be a part of the events unfolding.

Many many blessings to all.

19. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 times in 238 posts

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    Did not want to reply to this really but I find myself typing anyway.....
    Yep, Im very tired too, never felt like this was home. Have been wandering forever, waiting, searching, giving up, searching yet again, giving up again...on and on. I don,t mind dieing, but I also want to do what I am supposed to do here....whateverthat is.
    I can also easily tell how someone is feeling pretty much instantly, always have been able to do that. Its not that practical when you know people find you wierd!
    Lately, I feel I have sort of given up.
    Now I don,t want to kill myself, I do want to live, but at the same time, I don,t really care as I have sort of given up beleiving that I can be happy. I have battled depression before, Im not in one now, but I don't like my life or this planet that much. Well that is mostly true....I would love to be happy here but I find that impossible. I have been trying for 43 years.
    So anyway, please don,t think im suicidal as its really not the case, but this skin thing and the dreams are preoccupying. Especially my daughters dream.

If I am really from out there on a mission, would'nt I know by now?....you would think that they would not want to waste me. Sofar, Im all alone on a clueless mission and Im very tired of all that.
    thanks for giving me the oportunity to write this
    Peace
    I just wanted to acknowledge your pain, Olam. I do understand. It wasn't so long ago (a few months?) I felt I was at the same point. Exactly the same place. I offer you my Love and support. I did find my way...and the key was my ability to shift my focus no matter the situation. I kept getting squeezed harder and harder. Each day was more overwhelming than the next until I realized they were all tests. Opportunities to be exact. The key was to react differently. I failed over and over again...until one day I didn't. One day, I was able to switch from the lowest of lows to the highest of highs by doing what I've been practicing for months...living and feeling words of higher vibration. Certainty. Capable. Gratitude. Graciousness. Beauty. ...and many, many more.

That one day gave me the confidence I needed to tackle any episode of NON-well-being. I still struggle at times, but it seems to lessen considerably each time.

I like to imagine myself after I die sitting in a room reviewing my life. I don't ever want to be the one who didn't get it. Who didn't understand my role here. Who didn't get that it was my purpose to conquer fear and Love freely. It really is that simple.

You can do this. We are here for you.
    Let go or be dragged. -Zen proverb

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pilotsimone For This Post:

centreoflight (14th July 2012), MargueriteBee (30th January 2011)

21. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member zelda's Avatar
    Thanks

Interestingly, I am at the same time both terrified and totally at peace.
    Whatever I came for, the time is NOW...

Also, to whomever asked about Walk-Ins...
    For every soul that Walks In, One Walks Out.
    Though it gets more complicated, as you can have soul merges too, where there can be a "braiding" of energies - - and/or an infusion of "more" of your Higher Self joining to the physical.

I agree with you. I'm first wave as well and the mother of a crystal child.
    I'm my case. I have never felt at home on Earth. I do love this planet, but I'm longing to go back home...wherever that is. I do have a sense of mission; ready on call.
    I do not feel the "family" with my relatives. But I love to relate with other people, listen to them, assist, serve, learn from others and be grateful for the humanness in humans.
    I meditate, I pray.
    Like you, I have a great love in my life, yet, he cannot seem to understand what to me seems reasonable and obvious, and as much as I try, his human nature is just superficial.
    Then again, meditate, pray, resonate with the higher energy frequency that inspires me to keep on going.....Im here for a reason, ready on call, ready to protect, ready to serve.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to zelda For This Post:

23. Link to Post #34
    illuminate

Quote Posted by frank samuel (here)
    My 3 year old son drives me crazy asking about a thousand questions a day. What is that, he always ask me. He has taught me to appreciate the world around me , the richness of colors, the innocence of a wonderful imagination wanting to experience every single moment. I guess that after years of struggling to find meaning in my life, a purpose, I finally found it. I am looking forward to the future come what may.
    Just beautiful!

24. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,487 times in 1,079 posts

Yes. As I read through this thread, I read about myself. Its amazing just how many similarities and parallels exist between 'us' volunteers.

I remember when I first heard Dolores Cannon describing the levels of volunteers, I just sat there shaking my head yes and realizing that there are more out there who are here on this Earth on a Love-Mission.

They, know about us and do everything in their power to dissuade us from continuing our volunteer work. The other day I sat quietly counting the number of times within my life that my life was absolutely in peril and every time, it seemed like there was some gentle unseen kindly force that swooped in to save the day...and me. This started right at my birth and I have counted seven. Two of these have been very recent after I had two hovering helicopter visits over my home a few years ago. They, don't like their secrets broadcasted.

I AM a very happy loner who is now in fully awakend state. Although what is happening in our present world is profoundly disturbing, I do understand that I came here to perform a job and will complete that assignment before leaving.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

25. Link to Post #36
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,983 times in 420 posts

What a beautiful thread, tiredness and a feeling of longing I have had for awhile, especially when I see such sad things happening on this planet, but when I head on that dark spiral wondering about it all - I will then notice something uplifting - sunlight across a hillside or just the majesty of nautre, or medical science helping an disabled child, watching a deaf child hear for the first time - their facial expressions make me cry every time. Sure this place is doing it hard, but these small pockets of happiness help me to stay meandering on whatever track I am on, I want to leave but shall stick it out in the bleachers and watch what happens and hope the best of mankind emerges.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Craig For This Post:

27. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,096 times in 358 posts

Quote Posted by pilotsimone (here)
    I just wanted to acknowledge your pain, Olam. I do understand. It wasn't so long ago (a few months?) I felt I was at the same point. Exactly the same place. I offer you my Love and support. I did find my way...and the key was my ability to shift my focus no matter the situation. I kept getting squeezed harder and harder. Each day was more overwhelming than the next until I realized they were all tests. Opportunities to be exact. The key was to react differently. I failed over and over again...until one day I didn't. One day, I was able to switch from the lowest of lows to the highest of highs by doing what I've been practicing for months...living and feeling words of higher vibration. Certainty. Capable. Gratitude. Graciousness. Beauty. ...and many, many more.

That one day gave me the confidence I needed to tackle any episode of NON-well-being. I still struggle at times, but it seems to lessen considerably each time.

I like to imagine myself after I die sitting in a room reviewing my life. I don't ever want to be the one who didn't get it. Who didn't understand my role here. Who didn't get that it was my purpose to conquer fear and Love freely. It really is that simple.

You can do this. We are here for you.
    thankyou very much for this pilotsimone, it great to hear this. I know I will find my way someday, I have to. Patience must be one of the virtues that i decided to learn in this life......still working on it.
    big hug to you

28. Link to Post #38
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,316 times in 1,546 posts

now the return of awareness

29. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Thought about you all when I saw this:

30. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Great thread - so happy this has been brought in.

Quick resource: A Wanderer's Handbook by Carla Rueckert

Wow where to start. I resonate with most of your stories and heavily with the volunteer/wanderer material. A few months after my grand awakening (just 2 short years ago) I read the Law of One material, which is where I first came across the concept of a wanderer. It hit me so hard that I cried... whether joy, sadness or some combination of thereof. Quickly thereafter I searched feverishly for more... as much as I could take in. I fit the profile to a T and then some... I even have a distinguishing mark (white patch in the center front of my hair... everyone always comments on it), which is also said to be a common thread - serves the purpose of a reminder to assist in the awakening process.

Just some highlights of my journey... many of you probably share:
    1) Extreme sense of separation as a child. My mother was forced to remove me permanently from Kindergarten because I could note cope.
    2) Get along with everyone, but unable to directly associate with anyone.
    3) Exaggerated sense of justice, freedom and harmony.
    4) Chronically homesick - cried myself to sleep many nights.
    5) Constantly on the move to another place due to feeling of, well, just needing to leave!... went to many schools, lived in many cities and states... never able to put roots down anywhere. I don't think I have ever been in one place for more than 2 years without the strong compulsion to be somewhere else. That somewhere else is never known... I'm just happy to be going somewhere else.
    6) Naturally artistic. Could always pick something up without much effort. Name the media... all forms of painting, drawing, sculpture, woodwork.
    7) Inherent proficiency w/ almost everything - I have always been one of those who was good at everything and didn't take much to master a skill of any kind. Can build anything, fix anything (whether Ive seen it before or not), physically master anything... I can just FEEL things. The exception... socialization!!! I can't talk to people who aren't like me unless it is under a specific context (work related etc)... which is almost everyone! I can't make friends because I just don't resonate with anyone! I avoid crowds like the plague - they cause me discomfort. I can't do small talk, leisure talk, or any other thin and meaningless conversation. I even have a hard time posting on this forum... and have a feeling my tone sucks... unable to get my feelings across in words. Prior to my waking up I was practically a hermit... well I still am really except that I have a wanderer friend and a wanderer mother... and you all of course =)
    8) Natural empath... lead me to a career as a therapist, however I had to carve out a niche for my work such that I could be self directed (a loner). because I cannot work for anyone unless they give me total freedom. Hence have started my own businesses... where I generally did everything myself... due to my inability to communicate well w/ regard to rules, policies, expectations... I have no capacity to desire or implement control(s).
    9) I spent many of my teen years buried in fantasy games - dungeons and dragons and the sort - a place where I could create whatever I wanted and live in it.. engaging in global avoidance behaviors.
    10) Major aversion to violence, irresponsible behavior, disrespectful behavior - any form of disharmony. This presents in tremors near to physical convulsion.
    11) Highly sensitive... both the good and bad way.
    12) Paranormal experiences... lived in a haunted plantation house for 2+ years, UFO sightings (I think they were sighting me as much as I them). Have always dreamed of traveling the universe. Wanted to be an astronaut as a child/teen... nearly went to the Air Force Academy to do just that (went through the whole dreadful process + congressional appointment), however learned that I could not take the military structure.

This is probably getting long... it's a subject near and dear.

Enjoying all of your stories... keep em coming.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

centreoflight (14th July 2012), Nela (30th January 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 12 14 LastLast