+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1 7 14 LastLast

Thread: ET Walk-ins / Wanderers / Volunteers

1. Link to Post #121
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,316 times in 1,546 posts

Default Re: ET Walk-ins / Wanderers / Volunteers

yeah sme sensatives can see the energy meridians in the body and the points where they are blocked , thing is the energy involved in seeing actually assists to dissolve them just by looking

2. Link to Post #122
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,818 times in 8,599 posts

Quote Posted by John (here)

This thread, by the entrained thoughts of the minds that have read it, appears to me to have created quite an amazing energetic resonance. I am sure many of you have felt this.

John..
    I have noticed that there seems to be a positive shift of energy in quite a few threads here John.
    All to the good I believe, times they are a changing.
    Chris
    A charity to help African Children become self sufficient. :attention:

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

3. Link to Post #123
    illuminate

This thread, by the entrained thoughts of the minds that have read it, appears to me to have created quite an amazing energetic resonance. I am sure many of you have felt this.
    YES, it is ELECTRIC!

For the first time in my life, as I read through this thread, the loneliness has lifted...
    first time ever in this life! I cannot thank each of you enough for this. This is the most beautiful gift!

I know that usually we stand alone, keeping quite hidden, except for those we are intimate with and this
    is fine (minus the loneliness) but I feel now is the time to come together...

This is not about me, any more than it is about you... it's only about us.

I know what I AM capable of... I know what YOU are capable of...
    can you IMAGINE what we would be capable of together?

IMAGINE...

The power of one is magnificent, but the power of many is unstoppable!

TPTB's worst nightmare

it's like the comic book and movie Transformers, where many pieces come together to make a whole...
    "Transformers... more than meets the eye"

And for those of you scratching your heads in disbelief or laughing...
    I do understand.

Please for a moment try to grasp what it might be like to come from a world where love is the basis for all expression....
    only then to enter a world where most beings are motivated by fear.

Perhaps the whole idea of non-human life terrifies most people, since what most people know is only what they've been taught in school and church, by science and the media. If these were my only teachers, I'd be laughing at Walk-ins and Wanderers too. It seems a sorry state indeed to have those without cosmic vision as sole authorities for truth.

But sorry or not, most people sincerely look to institutions for leadership. While they do offer some things of value,
    their vision of the universal life is blurry to the point of blindness. In matters of spirit and eternity, we have to look
    elsewhere for guidance.

The need for proof is fine, but maybe instead of laughing or judging, you would have much to gain by sincerely asking
    (your self) questions instead...

I think that most people are not really seeking truth and could care less about a wider vision of the universe. Most people are content to live their lives in the status quo, finding pleasure where they can, and do not feel the spark of aspiration that directs them to learn and find meaning. This aspiration is a yearning for spiritual growth...

Besides, people who do not realize that human experience has cosmic purpose are those most likely to laugh at such unconventional ideas.

Either way, I LOVE YOU!

This might help in understanding:

Life as an ET Walk-In, an intimate portrait by: Savizar and Silarra...

Quote We are not the original inhabitants of these bodies. Nor are we originally from this planet. We are writing this now in an attempt to stand even more naked to those who would look into our existence with any sincere desire to know what it is about.

The human packages that we have "walked-in" to are for us a vast reference library of information about life on this planet, reveal to us the beauty and horror of life here as well as what we imagine are some universal human longings. Many of our motivations appear to be very humanistic and altruistic. We speak of the co-creation of Heaven on Earth because it speaks to longings in humanity that are aligned to our mission to this planet.

We speak of following spirit without hesitation because it can bring us all together in asymphonic movement of consciousness that will support the fulfillment of each individual's divine mission.

We accept that many treat us as if we are inspired humans who have discovered a new way to live, but we know that this is incorrect. We are the fourth spirits to inhabit these bodies and none of us were originally from Planet Earth. None of the motivations for anything that has ever been done in or through these embodiments has ever been truly understood by anyone, not even by these human minds. it is even difficult for these minds that we are using to communicate to know how truly "alien" our consciousness is. For all intents and purposes, we appear to be like many humans on this planet who have dedicated their lives to the evolution of Earth's Consciousness.

Please for a moment try to grasp what it might be like to come from a world where love is the basis for all expression and to enter a world where most beings are motivated by fear. All attempts to communicate and share realities are almost certainly doomed to failure because of the fundamentally different ways of viewing life and its motivations. What is real, true, and natural for us would seem like science fiction to many of the beings on this planet. Still, we have no choice except to continue to express what is in us to be expressed.

As we live in this world there are many times when it is very apparent that we are not from here. As we expand to greater consciousness of our alien spirits and we look around we can see that just from blending human consciousness with extraterrestrial spirits a new breed is emerging with new ways of seeing and interacting with life. The daily effort to live the truth of this alien spirit while being pulled to deny its wisdom by the lure to fit in and be like the other that live here is enormous. Yet it seems that now that we are conscious of this alien being that we are, there is no turning back to the illusion that we are only human.

We are drawn inexorably to live an existence that its motivation seems to in almost every way be 180 degrees opposite of the way that most beings live on this planet. We have had to resolve our humanity's desire to be understood and to learn to live beyond the desire for acceptance. There is much in the ways that we live our lives that can easily be misinterpreted by imagining that our motivations are based in fear rather than love. Much of our way of living does not even comply with the idealistic rules of the so called "New Age". We live in a world of our own making that doesn't fit into anyone else's world. Many of you will come to witness our world and to hear the channeled entities that speak through us. You will walk away saying and thinking many different things. When we look in many of your eyes we see that it is also your destiny to no longer fit into anyone else's world Often it is not yet your time to know this or totally live it. We imagine that in coming to be with us you are simply familiarizing yourselves with your future, while continuing to live per spectives that are apart of your past. It is a curious dance that we find ourselves in that requires a tremendous amount of dedication and yields equal amounts o fulfillment. The fulfillment comes from allowing the vast magnificence of the mystery of our extraterrestrial spirits to express freely through into this world To us this is more than anything that this world could offer. It is like coming home and being home while simultaneously realizing that we are strangers in a strange land.

We further imagine that many a you who are drawn to read this are also angelic or extraterrestrial spirits in human bodies. Many of you may still be striving to fit into this odd world of beauty and horror. We cannot join you in this but we know the love you feel in your spirits and hearts and the dreams that burn inside of you. We are consumed by the fire of our spirit, dream. Someday when the divine Dance is complete all of our eyes will have the opportunity to meet in a place of knowing. Our humanness would have this time be soon. Until then we are thankful for the communion we share with other spirits and those transcendent moments of deep recognition of our true family and common purpose.

Our extraterrestrial natures just continue on doing the next thing and then the next thing with infinite patience. All of what we are lives to participate in the manifestation of another way of life on this planet. A world of Divine Expression based in Love. With out even knowing you or your contribution, we thank you for all that you may have offered to this world in support of its divine transformation.
    Thanks to all who have posted!
    With love

4. Link to Post #124
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Dear Agape/Eva -- in your post i responded to, & then in your response to me -- i felt such pain & woundedness coming from you that it hurt me -- i just read a bit of your Bodhgaya interview & some of the thread -- now i understand your hurt --i am very sorry that such a sensitive being as you came under such attack

some one else posted the Boriska [sp?] -- the Boy from Mars story -- the poor boy was so ridiculed & attacked when his story went public that he has retreated from it at this point

on 2 other forums i posted that i thought i might be a walk-in -- bringing both threads to a screeching halt as i often do -- but [to clarify] i don't bring this up in conversations w/humans -- if it fits into the conversation, i'll bring up the topic of ufos [i consider this an ET101 intro question/subject] , &, if i'm feeling particularly frisky, might tell stories i've heard of humans meeting ETs

i'd like to suggest that some, maybe many, of the attacks on you came from other ET walk-ins & hybrids who are aligned w/the NWO & to whom you [& your people] are a threat

i am also sorry for the pain & fatigue you suffer -- i get both, but not all the time -- however, there are times when i am so tired that i think, 'How can anyone be this tired & not be dead?' -- & the pain hits every part of my body at some point

hang in there -- i know you know that this is only one little life, &, even tho it may seem as if it is going to go on for ever, it will end sometime -- & we can always hope that things will change & that your knowledge will be welcomed by the humans at some point

Love, wynderer

5. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

It's nice to see there are many others who have had similar awakening experiences as myself. It's also nice to know that there are a few Law of One students, if you will, that I can share knowledge with.

My story starts when I was about 5-7 years of age, living in Honduras where I was born. I remember thinking as a child "why can't I remember before I was born?" I used to ask myself this question all the time and I would struggle in my mind to find an answer. I never did ask that question to anyone though for some reason, but I distinctly remember asking myself all the time. I also had my very first UFO sighting at that age. What is really interesting is that I had a UFO sighting just last year that was almost identical to the one I had as a child, in plain day. I didn't put the two together until last year. What I saw looked just like what I saw as a little boy. It gave me such a peaceful feeling when I realized they were the same. (some details are missing but I want to keep this short)

Fast forward to when I was 23-25.

At t his age I had already done a good amount of exploring with psychedelics. I was doing a lot of partying and studying as well. At this age is when I took a philosophy course that completely changed the way I thought. My term paper had to do with my own philosophy and what I wrote about had to do with life and rebirth (reincarnation). I've always believed that the human body was no more than a vessel made of energy. That is what I wrote about in my term paper, but not just the human body, but all living things. I wrote my own philosophy as to what happens when something living dies. Where does the energy go? What happens to that energy after going back to the source? In my mind, the energy was reused over and over and over, infinitely.

My concept of reincarnation was not as refined as it is now, but it led me to meet my sweetheart whom has taught me many things. She introduced me to a book called Many Lives Many Masters. After reading the book I was uplifted and felt as thought I had "upgraded" my software. Indeed I had my friends, indeed. This book pretty much confirmed my thoughts of what reincarnation was according to my little philosophy. It was such a wonderful feeling to have had an idea of something and then be confirmed in a book. It was so profound to me that I was changed for ever, but my mind was still not unlocked completely.

My sweetheart started getting political and joined an organization that I wasn't vibing with at the time. We grew apart and eventually broke up and parted ways. I didn't see or speak to her for six years but I never stopped loving her. After we parted ways my step father died and all of a sudden I was left with a bunch of responsibilities I did not have before. I went into depression for about three years. I buried my mind in video games and became anti social. I completely isolated myself from my friends and the world around me. I was trying to be unconscious if you will - trying not to "deal" with life. I was a robot. I went to work, got out, went home, straight to the computer then bed and the next day I would repeat the same thing all over again. This all started happening at the age of 27 roughly.

At the age of 30 a long time friend of mine called me out of the blue and said to me "hey, I just sent you an email, check out the link and watch that film right now!" That film was Zeitgeist. Wow did this jolt my mind and clarify what I already thought the whole time - more confirmation of my own beliefs. It was awesome to have watched that film the first time because it opened the floodgates of exploration for new information. I went bonkers looking for things related to the film. Eventually I stumbled on Project Camelot and you can guess what happened. I literally watched pretty much every single interview Camelot had at the time. It was awesome! Everything made so much sense!

I found myself unplugging from the matrix interview after interview. What a feeling of release I tell you, wow, but it wasn't until I watched David Wilcock's interviews that I truly felt at home. After watching the almost 5 hours of David Wilcock and learning about the Law of One I felt inspired to tell everyone I knew about everything I had learned thus far. I've learned since then that you can't just tell people about these types of things, you need to let them ask you. All you have to do is just BE. Be the change you want to see in the world. Be love, express love and try to find peace and love in every moment. The moment is now, it has always been now and it always will be NOW.

After watching the DW interviews, I went ahead and purchased the Law of One books. I cannot express in words what these books have taught me. It's definitely the icing on the cake. After having read the first book I felt so uplifted and just awesome in general that I thought "is this what ascension is?" And perhaps it is. Perhaps ascension is no more than having a new way of thinking and seeing the world. I guess in a way I've already ascended and I'm just waiting for everyone else to catch up.

The teachings in the Law of One for me are like the ultimate lesson regarding our history and the evolution of our mind body and spirit. I go back to the books as often as I can and most of the time I find new things.

Anyway, that's my story. There's more to it but I don't want to write too much. I just wanted to share a little bit of myself with the rest of you who have been in similar situations.
    "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." [Gautama Buddha, 563BCE-483BCE]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoEmc2 For This Post:

centreoflight (14th July 2012)

7. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,826 times in 3,455 posts

Hi Wynderer,

thanks for your kind words and insight and hope I did not hurt your emotions , none of my intentions in the least. I just could not resist the temptation to complain about the situation being too real and thought someone may understand, after all ..I know you do .

Life has all facets, here on earth especially, our experiences can be quite tough, don't you think so, love and hatred, truth and lies, good and bad, all the polarities.

Some of us try our best to protect ourselves and that's not really just for sake of 'protecting ourselves' but to protect our purpose and work we feel inspired to do for others..

Now , how do ETs fit to the scheme . You've mentioned Boriska, curiously, when I came back to Europe and talked about what's happened to me in Bodhgaya, a friend of mine printed out an article about him for me to read.
    Later on I've seen his interview on Camelot as well . Well done .

I did not know he was ridiculed or threatened , I was not openly either. Kids have one good luck and that is about being able to forget things if they understand they 'don't fit to the system',
    i'm not saying it's good or bad but it is about this world not being able to handle the knowledge on level.
    I think it's in his best interest to complete his formal education and strive along the system as far as he can to 'prove' his talents and mission for mankind.
    Early stars sometimes early set. Life is long. To live here, we need to fit to the system somehow, we all do.

I think that I've been able to digest the data and the whole event and carry on even as I do till now purely because my long meditation training, I've collected lots of inner power before this happened and I've used them all to facilitate myself to carry on in peace, yet, without personal protection from some of my friends and teachers, and extended family, as Barry is,
    I might simply gave up on it all till now.

When I tune myself to the ET side of me, I'm most happy, I'm in peace , I'm feeling being me, I've gone through long process since then along these lines .
    But the world around accepts very little of it if at all.

I was the same before the Encounter as I'm now but say as if the gravity center of my casual awareness moved more to the core of my being, and that being carries on with experiencing itself as ET, like it or not, physically and mentally,
    while the peel of human body and human cover is not too important anymore. It of course brings along whole array of difficulties .

Especially hearing from people, in family, friends etc., who can't but can't really understand this is the case because all they demand from me is : 'feel human', 'talk human', 'think human' and discard the rest.
    I can feel it literally pains them to think even it'd be otherwise.

I still very much want to repair this all 'somehow' and have my safe human cover life

Or do i.

I've not been really 'attacked' as many others were because I'm not argumentative and try to avoid heated discussions at all cost. It's one of those things that 'throw out baby with the tube' or what's the correct version of this saying lol

You are right that many of those working as if on our side, 'for disclosure' , are actually too much tight to the clandestine agenda full of disinformation and I suspect that their sole intent is not only to confuse people but simply to create as much chaos as possible .

And I'm sure that recovery of true human origins is not in their interests at all, in open fields and the moment I step out they'd find ways how to discredit the information.

Or simply, not pay any attention to it, that's painless. I don't think they'd waste a bullet on me even lol that's not necessary .

We come forwards to this world with best intents and need the hand from the human side to be extended too, on correct platform though .

If I see people presenting themselves big way and pushing people successfully to anything from spirituality to mind techniques to disclosure,
    I tend to doubt them nowadays. They're 'forces'. Those benevolent ones are not 'forces'.

They watch and wait till time is ready. I've tried to learn from them about 'pushing things forwards' but as far as it does not suit my nature,
    I've always failed .

I'm waiting for more enlightenment lol and hope it happens for each and all of us somehow..

Thanks for your empathy and insights, love to you

Last edited by Agape; 14th July 2010 at 01:22.

8. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    In the early morning hours of Feb 2007, my son and I received our first conscious download indicating we are volunteers. We were both shown six black symbols on a white board of which I thought was Hebrew. The only symbol I can remember is the 5th from the left and it looked like an "I". Once you looked at all of the symbols an immediate and perfect understanding happened, it told us we are like soul migrants or immigrants and not from here. Then it was followed by a telepathic message that was full of imminent warning....."Prepare for what is to come." Then it ended.

Rich
    Hi Rich -- perhaps that was the language of your people, the symbols that you saw, the written language -- my understanding is that the Arcturians communicate in the same way -- conveying a lot of info at once -- w/geometrical forms/shapes [this may be a 5D way of communicating]

i personally find it very annoying that my full communication w/, & esp my full knowledge/memories of who my people are, have been deliberately blocked -- i wonder if other ETs here feel the same frustration -- those who have full awareness/communication [contact] likely wisely keep quiet about it

tho it seems that there is an awakening beginning to happen -- Illuminate being guided/prodded? to start this thread seems to be part of this -- & your experience, Rich, & your son -- it seems others are having awakening/reconnecting experiences here

i have seen an image more than once of those of us from higher dimensions who are here to help -- if/when we make full contact w/our ship[s] --each w/our own people or our mission mates -- the image is of great beams of Light coming down from each ship connecting to their people here in human bodies, anchored by these walk-ins & others whose true home is out there in that big & beautiful Universe -- beams of Light that go right thru all the HAARP/cellphone/HDTV/wireless/chemtrail/etc crap -- w/no harmful intent -- but the NWO is so paranoid about being in total control that apparently they see us as a threat -- & i think this is a coordinated effort by many ET/OD beings, the lift-off

also, maybe we will vastly contribute to the hundredth monkey effect for the humans if my seeing is true & that this lift-off of those who are ready to go home happens

Peace & Freedom & Awakening to who we are, wynderer

9. Link to Post #128
    illuminate

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    tho it seems that there is an awakening beginning to happen -- Illuminate being guided/prodded? to start this thread seems to be part of this -- & your experience, Rich, & your son -- it seems others are having awakening/reconnecting experiences here
    Yes... this thread was NO accident

i have seen an image more than once of those of us from higher dimensions who are here to help -- if/when we make full contact w/our ship[s] --each w/our own people or our mission mates -- the image is of great beams of Light coming down from each ship connecting to their people here in human bodies, anchored by these walk-ins & others whose true home is out there in that big & beautiful Universe -- beams of Light that go right thru all the HAARP/cellphone/HDTV/wireless/chemtrail/etc crap -- w/no harmful intent -- but the NWO is so paranoid about being in total control that apparently they see us as a threat -- & i think this is a coordinated effort by many ET/OD beings, the lift-off
    This is interesting... I've seen something similar to this in dreamland.

also, maybe we will vastly contribute to the hundredth monkey effect for the humans if my seeing is true & that this lift-off of those who are ready to go home happens

10. Link to Post #129
    United States Avalon Member zelda's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wood (here)
    Nice test. I'll repost it here in case someone else missed it (I just found it from your comment kriya):
    http://www.scottmandelker.com/Articles/etquiz.html

I've scored 91% there and I suspect most people in the thread are in the same boat. However I still think it might be a mind trap, and, while soothing, it might be a block (ego) in the awakening process.
    I am happy, though, that we are doing our jobs just being here alive (as dim says), so it would be irrelevant whether we are ET souls or not. I would not like to not fulfill my mission here if it is true I have one. I think part of the problem is that most of us would like to contribute to the healing of the world in a more direct fashion to have a sense of purpose. However that seeking of purpose outside ourselves is what makes me suspect this might be a block.

EDIT: I am not saying there are no ET souls incarnated here but that flirting with the idea without conclusive proof might be a distraction. Some people are quite sure about themselves and I am fine with that.
    Thank you for posting the test website.
    I actually got a score of 98, and like I posted before, yes, there is a feeling of loneliness, but I now enjoy the solitude. I have a child, I who is part of the new generation (1995). She is the only person I can talk to that understand everything that is going on. Yet my concern is how to deal with our loved ones. I'm always being told that I am taking nonsense ( I laugh in the inside!) and let it pass, but I wish I could, some way, somehow help them or teach the to understand that there are other beings in this planet (per say).
    I believe the feeling of loneliness is much because we cannot share our concerns with our loved ones. How can I tell my spouse, "Hey I had a dream about two suns in the sky" or "Hon, please let me rest, I had and OBE and I'm very tired" or "Hey we had visitors last night while we were asleep". I just can't!
    Pretty much Project Avalon Forum is the only "place" where I feel like the intro song of Cheers (sitcom).
    Love and light!

11. Link to Post #130
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

When I was 12 years old I told my mom I did not want children, she asked why. I told her I did not want to subject other to what I was going threw. She later told me that this made her sad. I have no birth children. I’ve been accused of being honest to a fault. Is that possible? I have no karmic debt that I am aware of. First wave.
    Last edited by Thinker; 15th July 2010 at 14:43.

12. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,540 times in 3,414 posts

@Thinker: *snap*!

Both I, my wife and a number of the "first wave" people I know have no kids.
    Last edited by Anchor; 15th July 2010 at 13:41. Reason: changed kids to no kids - massive error!
    Those of the positive polarity are of service when by action or thought or even intention, another entity or the self is freer to seek his or her own path than before the intended service was performed. --L/Leema

13. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Hi John -- i think Thinker was using this an example of how difficult life has been, beginning early [btw, i have enjoyed your posts]

i go thru periods of a lot of questioning myself about this somewhat validated concept that i am not fully human -- like this morning, the thought is coming -- am i just a severely maladjusted human w/a vivid imagination?

i've also thought : are the starseeds/Indigo kids/walk-ins/wanderers etc -- are we really all just a group of humans who managed to sneak a bit of psychic development under the NWO gene radar, & the whole from-the-stars idea is a NWO psy-op to herd us all thru a soul-catching wormhole designed just for those w/gifts like ours?

then my mind goes to the night skies in places i've lived where i can see them -- & the photos of space from Hubble, etc -- & i think 'of course there are conscious beings out there, the way our Creator likes to create! &, if there, why wouldn't some of them visit Earth?'

& then that brings me back to the original questions about myself

re children -- the last time i talked to my daughter i asked her if at any time in her childhood did she wonder if her mother was not human? she said, 'No, but i thought you were weird a lot' -- both my kids called me 'airhead' & 'space cadette' in their disrespectful teen-age yrs

14. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Dear all,

reading through this thread made tears roll down my eyes. So many of us, suffering immensely, for years, with more sensitivity that comes with acquiring more knowledge about who we are, what the reality is, the more suffering comes and more difficult becomes to live, just plain live in the body, attacked daily with all sorts of energy-hungry beings, embodied and disembodied. Is there a place and is there a way that we can help each other, get stronger, and in that way maybe help others?

With hope and light,

Lilly

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope Light For This Post:

centreoflight (14th July 2012)

16. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Hi John -- i think Thinker was using this an example of how difficult life has been, beginning early [btw, i have enjoyed your posts]
    BTW I made a huge mistake in my post, now corrected - I meant have NO kids not have kids - lol. Before we married we agreed no kids - neither of us wanted them. Part of this was an instinct we had about our purpose - kids were not on our mission list.
    Those of the positive polarity are of service when by action or thought or even intention, another entity or the self is freer to seek his or her own path than before the intended service was performed. --L/Leema

17. Link to Post #135
    illuminate

Quote Posted by Hope Light (here)
    Dear all,

reading through this thread made tears roll down my eyes. So many of us, suffering immensely, for years, with more sensitivity that comes with acquiring more knowledge about who we are, what the reality is, the more suffering comes and more difficult becomes to live, just plain live in the body, attacked daily with all sorts of energy-hungry beings, embodied and disembodied. Is there a place and is there a way that we can help each other, get stronger, and in that way maybe help others?

With hope and light,

Lilly
    Hello Lilly and welcome
    and to answer your question... YES, and it's here!

I bet if we ask nicely, we could even have a dedicated thread that is viewable to members only...
    where we could share more openly. We are meant to help one another!!!

Would anyone else like that??

18. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Quote Posted by illuminate (here)
    Hello Lilly and welcome
    and to answer your question... YES, and it's here!

I bet if we ask nicely, we could even have a dedicated thread that is viewable to members only...
    where we could share more openly. We are meant to help one another!!!

Would anyone else like that??

Dear Illuminate, thank you for your welcome. I hope that you are right and that we will manage somehow to organize and provide relief to some people (including myself) and work for the benefit of all. Some day, somehow, this "could be heaven for everyone", regardless how distant and impossible that dream may be.

19. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Hi Illuminate -- i support your idea:

'I bet if we ask nicely, we could even have a dedicated thread that is viewable to members only...
    where we could share more openly. We are meant to help one another!!'

i'd like to learn more from others why /how they know they are walk-ins, starseeds, etc -- i have felt somewhat naked & exposed here telling some of my stories, hoping to get responses in kind-- i think a less public meeting place would make folks feel safer in sharing -- tho no one else has responded to your post -- ??

20. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Illuminate why dont you start a social group for wanderers and walkins that is invite only, as a senior member I think you have that power.

21. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Illuminate why dont you start a social group for wanderers and walkins that is invite only, as a senior member I think you have that power.
    cool idea!

peace always
    mike

22. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,826 times in 304 posts

Ditto...
    love and blessings,
    caren

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1 7 14 LastLast