+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 3 13 20 LastLast

Thread: Cannabis legislation / legalization

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Default Re: Denied: DEA refuses to reclassify marijuana, claims it's as dangerous as heroin

Quote Posted by etheric underground (here)
    Passionate words TEAKAI... Exactly what is needed.
    I am totally on your vibe... With all that is going on and all that I know
    I still find it bloody difficult not to give up on the majority and there
    power/money zombie stupor. Every day i have to rebalance my energy and intentions
    because of the complete ignorance and close minded ways of most.
    I understand what you mean, Etheric. I've wondered if all will come to light and all people will see the truth sooner or later (hopefully sooner)- and then I wonder if some people will just sleepwalk straight into the nwo agenda as a matter of course. Microchips? - my, what a fantastically handy idea!

People who came across this information years ago must have felt pretty frustrated by the blindness of society. Now, here we are with so much access to information - and you can put it under people's noses and say look, look, can't you see what is running this world? Can't you see that the conspiracy is real and it's HUGE? But they ignore it - or brush it off - because somehow, to them, it's not a part of their accepted reality. Oh, it's on you tube - you tube's not a genuine source of information. or - *pffft* you can't believe what you read on the internet.

I put all I find up on facebook, but seriously, I don't think anybody - other than those I've friended from here - looks at it - unless I post some mundane blithering about what I happen to be doing that day.

Ah well, che sera sera, I suppose. I can only do what I can do and leave others to either accept or deny, to sleep or to wake.

Sorry to take that off topic KT.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Omni (25th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member rufus7's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Denied: DEA refuses to reclassify marijuana, claims it's as dangerous as heroin

They would like too see us stay there little puppets of fear forever. the chances of that happening are zero.
    The truth cannot stay covered up forever.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rufus7 For This Post:

ktlight (25th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

The more the DEA says cannabis is like heroin, the more people will wake up to governmental abuse, underhandedness, and tyranny. Plenty of people have smoked cannabis. Almost everyone knows it's not as dangerous as heroin. The ones that think it is are definitely some of the most brainwashed/indoctrinated in society.

As per a couple posts about living in this world... Quite a predicament the awakened person is in. It can always get worse, trust me... Dealing with the serpents head is far worse than dealing with the asleep(not to say either is superior or inferior, just to put things in perspective of 'it's not that bad'). It is like the Matrix a bit. The asleep people can be programmed or end up this way naturally, to attack what threatened their reality. Attacking what threatens ones reality is ingrained into humanity by things like the Vatican and Catholicism if conditioning has anything to do with genetics. Oh and the fact that they were killing off a good deal of the awakened throughout history I'm sure didn't help. We've had natural selection inverted in ways I've noticed, to propagate more indoctrinated people by channels of religion. If you gained power and were preaching the truth(AKA against religious claims), you would be liable to be snuffed out, killed, crusified, etc back in our history.

True it's hard and not good energy to mosy through public situations where many are clueless on this planet of reality. Those days were easy compared to what I go through now though, or easy compared to like 1,300 years ago.... lol So be grateful maybe, too. One could see it as a good purpose to help awaken the drowsy and at least a good percent are not crusified for it at this time(some still are..).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

ktlight (25th July 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Arresting and jailing people hasn't worked, the massive anti-marijuana propaganda program going into its 80th decade hasn't worked. ... oh look! Here we go again. An artificial, controlled substance that I promise you will do jack all but line corporate pockets. And it will have side effects.

Freedom to partake of what Mother Earth gives us is a basic. human. right.

Sierra, medical marijuana user because I've tried everything else that doesn't work

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

craig mitchell (27th July 2011), ktlight (25th July 2011), NancyV (27th July 2011), rufus7 (25th July 2011)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

What I really don't get - and I've mentioned it in another thread a while back - is how people have to swear on the bible in a court of law - and in that same bible it gives humans the right to all that grows upon the earth for food and medicine.
    So, not only how can't a lawyer win on those grounds alone - but how does it even get to be illegal to begin with????

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

ktlight (26th July 2011)

11. Link to Post #46
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

Hey Teakai, what you provide and put out there is not in vain...
    I totally agree with you. Why have we taken what we have learnt
    so naturally and chosen to help those when they dont want to be helped.
    My only motivation is a humble one... Work on you to be lighter in every facet of the word
    Stay as positive and focused on ascension, enlightenment,spiritual awakening , higher vibration
    or what ever you want to term it. And by living by your loving, lightened way we change those around us
    by association....I HOPE ANYWAYS.
    Keep up your purposeful means my friend it does make a difference.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

craig mitchell (27th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Jury Refuses to Convict Anyone for Marijuana Possession!

"Wisdom at last!
    alekid 5 hours ago"

14. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

161803398 (27th December 2011), Alan (26th December 2011), baddbob (27th December 2011), Blacklight43 (26th December 2011), Camilo (26th December 2011), Cartomancer (26th December 2011), ceetee9 (27th December 2011), Coaxial (26th December 2011), Dawn (27th December 2011), eaglespirit (26th December 2011), Elethia (28th December 2011), Enquiring1 (27th December 2011), Holly Lindin (29th December 2011), John Parslow (26th December 2011), Kano (26th December 2011), Laurel (28th December 2011), NancyV (26th December 2011), nearing (26th December 2011), noxon medem (28th December 2011), onawah (26th December 2011), percival tyro (28th December 2011), PHARAOH (27th December 2011), Providence (26th December 2011), Referee (28th December 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (27th December 2011), seko (26th December 2011), selaviv (27th December 2011), shadowstalker (28th December 2011), StephenW11UK (28th December 2011), tcjim1 (28th December 2011), toothpick (28th December 2011), Trail (29th December 2011), Turcurulin (26th December 2011), WhiteFeather (26th December 2011), xion (26th December 2011), yiolas (26th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: Jury Refuses to Convict Anyone for Marijuana Possession!

Why would the court system waste their time, no effort and money, we should all be able to carry a few buds with us on our person every day. Great Video, Thanks for sharing this.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

aranuk (26th December 2011), baddbob (27th December 2011), butcherman (27th December 2011), DarMar (28th December 2011), Dawn (27th December 2011), eaglespirit (26th December 2011), Holly Lindin (29th December 2011), ktlight (26th December 2011), Laurel (28th December 2011), percival tyro (28th December 2011), Providence (26th December 2011), seko (26th December 2011), tcjim1 (28th December 2011)

17. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Good!...It was about time.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

aranuk (26th December 2011), baddbob (27th December 2011), Dawn (27th December 2011), ktlight (26th December 2011), Laurel (28th December 2011), percival tyro (28th December 2011), seko (26th December 2011), tcjim1 (28th December 2011), WhiteFeather (26th December 2011)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

The next big market it;s going to be the selling of marihuana. Maybe in the next 10 years we will see marihuana in stores or in everyone's gardens.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seko For This Post:

Cartomancer (26th December 2011), Dawn (27th December 2011), Holly Lindin (29th December 2011), ktlight (26th December 2011), Laurel (28th December 2011), percival tyro (28th December 2011)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 353 posts

I am not the person who says...lets abandon drugs,
    But there is a risk that you can get addicted from the effects that drugs are creating.

It doesnt matter if you are rich or poor-under stress you are looking for a relieve.
    Some do sports or do yoga or whatever...
    Alcohol and weed are also common methodes to "escape" from, yes the real world I think.

I have seen people "wasting" their lives with smoking pot everyday and dont do anything.
    Up to the point where they got paranoid and had anxiety attacks.

Sometimes they created a second image of themselves:
    The real and the drunk/high

At the end it is all about the responsible use of light drugs...but I think it disturbes our growth!

Smoking pot for spiritual purpose?
    There are natural ways to do it

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

aranuk (26th December 2011), Cartomancer (26th December 2011), Earth Angel (27th December 2011), Gardener (27th December 2011)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zampano (here)
    I am not the person who says...lets abandon drugs,
    But there is a risk that you can get addicted from the effects that drugs are creating.

It doesnt matter if you are rich or poor-under stress you are looking for a relieve.
    Some do sports or do yoga or whatever...
    Alcohol and weed are also common methodes to "escape" from, yes the real world I think.

I have seen people "wasting" their lives with smoking pot everyday and dont do anything.
    Up to the point where they got paranoid and had anxiety attacks.

Sometimes they created a second image of themselves:
    The real and the drunk/high

At the end it is all about the responsible use of light drugs...but I think it disturbes our growth!

Smoking pot for spiritual purpose?
    There are natural ways to do it
    There is a story in "the Drug Users Manual" about an American Indian who was continually visited by the police who told the police that until he could attain it naturally, he would continue to use, and they left him alone. There is a list in the book of people throughout the ages who used who were outstanding achievers, Aldous Huxley being one. H G Wells wrote a story about a weak minded man who ate Psilocybe and transformed into a strong minded man.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Cartomancer (26th December 2011), Holly Lindin (29th December 2011), seko (26th December 2011)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Maybe they would have written some even greater books without drugs, who knows?

My point is that you can achieve those things without taking drugs-I just say from my own experiences.
    I smoked pot, I drank alcohol, ate mushrooms-I know about the drug induced sensations.
    But at the end you can do it without taking drugs.
    And yes, that what drugs are doing-making a strong minded man from a person who is not like that.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

Cartomancer (26th December 2011), Gardener (27th December 2011)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

My point is that you can achieve those things without taking drugs-I just say from my own experiences.
    I smoked pot, I drank alcohol, ate mushrooms-I know about the drug induced sensations.
    And yes, that what drugs are doing-making a strong minded man from a person who is not like that.
    Agreed. But it's not only books, but inventions, paintings...in fact, anyone who ever achieved greatness.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

butcherman (27th December 2011), seko (26th December 2011)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

At the end it is about thinking different.
    Or having a different approach

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

seko (26th December 2011)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

And not ignoring facts. I agree we need to understand thought and then think differently. Maybe then an end to war.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

PHARAOH (27th December 2011), seko (26th December 2011), Zampano (26th December 2011)

33. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The joy and satisfaction that this news has created for my wife and I goes far beyond my descriptive capabilities. This is the best... Christmas gift... EVER! Must... talk like... William Shatner...

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Turcurulin For This Post:

Cartomancer (26th December 2011), Castaneda (27th December 2011), conk (29th December 2011), Holly Lindin (29th December 2011), ktlight (26th December 2011), seko (26th December 2011)

35. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Some drugs can help us 'souls' to have a 'different' experience in the sense of the 'real world' ^^
    I say, if it exists, it's part of our experience, why not take a moment and explore

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SkepticSoul For This Post:

Holly Lindin (29th December 2011), seko (26th December 2011), shadowstalker (28th December 2011)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,050 times in 171 posts

It was originally outlawed in order for Hearst and DuPont to replace naturally farm grown hemp with their more profitable oil, petrochemicals, plastic, and their owned vast timber lands - pulp and paper. Hemp (which they labelled as the 'evil' Cannabis or marijuana ; words the public were no familiar with at the time) was the primary crop grown in North America It was so essential to the economy that you could not own farmland unless you agreed to grow some hemp every year. Hemp is soft to handle(as in ropes) and wears practically forever. But at the same time is biodegradable.
    Apathetic governments allow chemtrails because chemtrails create an apathetic humanity that is more easily manged when they are breathing in chemtrails.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Post:

antelucem (27th December 2011), Belle (27th December 2011), Castaneda (27th December 2011), Holly Lindin (29th December 2011), Laurel (28th December 2011), seko (27th December 2011)

39. Link to Post #60
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    And not ignoring facts. I agree we need to understand thought and then think differently. Maybe then an end to war.
    That is an interesting comment. I remember watching a documentary during the Soviet/Afghanistan war and the reporter was asking one of the freedom fighters (living in a cave) what his thoughts were on the war. The fighter remarked that, "As long as I have my hashish, I am a brave soldier"...really, he said that. I think the effects of cannabis have long been known to be a psychoactive agent that is prone to predispositional effects.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 3 13 20 LastLast